All Comments on 'Your Queen'

by princesslittle

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
well

what can I say, this is a new one, not saying it is bad it is really good story and as for saying something for your next story I will leave that up to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More.

This is just what I needed. I was wound like a coil that sprung into quivering bliss.

Didn't you love how wet I got when you tentatively put one finger in me, then two, and my pussy lips just got more swollen, thinking about your teasing; your hot mouth on my nipples as you hit my G-spot with those delicious fingers over and over.

All the things I wish you would do...

Fuck me more. Harder. Make me come even harder, hold me while I let out moan after moan for you.

I wish you'd make me sit on your lap, feel my chest against yours as you make me wet with your kisses. I love a woman in charge, on me, in between my legs. Nothing I lust more for. Come, take me again. You can see the lust in my eyes. You know I want you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More of these. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
F

I'm just laying here, completely naked with my legs spread. Soaked, dripping. I had to wipe it all off on my barely there breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy . I want you

Um lying here naked and I need more strikes like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

amazing but please make it last longer and more orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I need more and multiple orgasems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I want more touching for a stronger self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Audio

Great instructions. Would love to listen instead of read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fuck you make my pussy throb so hard for your touch. Please let me cum longer, harder, and over and over. Let me make you cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow!

You're so fucking hot. I'm soo horny for u. Eat my pussy, suck on my tits, rim my asshole. I want u soooo bad. Am coming! I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I found this story amazing. Please do more PLEASE. I was squirting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ohhh I read this while at work, imagining it, yearning for it, letting the want torture me. I'm so wet. My juices are seeping through my panties but there is nothing I can do about it. I saw your hands. I tasted me. I burned for you. I want you, I want you sucking on my clit, pumping and sliding in my warm hole as I squeeze you with my legs and pinch my titties with cold hands. I want you to devour me with your lips. Bite me, tease me. I want you to move up to my face as I cum and steal my oxygen, wet my lips with your saliva and sit your pussy on my face. Make me suffer. Make me yearn for more while my body says enough. Flip me over and spread my ass. Hold me down and pump my unexplored anus. Rub your slick pussy up and down my bare, sweaty back. Dominate me. Suck my neck, huff your hot, sticky breath into my ear. Grab my hair and lick my face, do not let my head shy away. Show me how you want me.

I am a virgin, and I want you to teach me some lessons.

You will teach me them tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I read this while having a sleepover with my best friend (male). I was so bloody close to coming just by reading all this and trying to stay still to avoid any stimulation on my clit. He's still awake but be aware that as soon as he sleeps I shall close the door and reread your story. I'll do all that you have written and try not to scream aloud when I finally come. My wet pussy is dripping for you. I want your fingers inside me so much. Pumping in and out with vigor. I want you to get them in and out so fast that I'll be sore later. My nipples are hard under my thin nighty. They ache for the swats of your hands. They want to be pulled so much as to get bigger and more sensitive than ever. Please touch me more. Taste me more. I can't wait to follow more instructions of yours. I'd love to be your pet,my queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I dressed like a dirty little whore for you and now I'm naked. I'm your little slut my queen and I'm so wet for you. I came so hard for you and moaned with pleasure.

MrsKingMrsKingover 7 years ago
Coming?

It's 406 am and I'm up. The whole house is sleeping... But I'm up. If I had a cock, I'd be hard enough for 6 of you... But instead, I have my throbbing pussy, my clueless husband and his borning sex... Trying not to wake him, because how would I explain that I just took direction from someone other than him?? And even better, another woman... My kitty Kat needs control like this, and I'm a good student. Now, before I go lay next to my mediocre husband, I'll repeat this as I shower... I'm so fucking wet, the Hott water won't be enough to rinse it away. Thanks ;)

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
I read this and my husband was sleeping in the other room.

I came SO hard when you said to. Thank you, Princess. I continued to lay here with my legs spread wide open, just for you to be able to lick up my pussy juices. I thought you might like that! I'll admit it. I did stick my fingers in and I licked them up. It was pretty tasty. Don't worry! There was MORE than enough for you! Afterward, I rolled over onto my stomach and stuck my ass up into the air and shook it around, wondering if you wanted to play with that, so I offered it up to you to do what ever you wanted to to it. After doing that, I tried another thing just go get you going again. I did roll back onto my back. I re-spread my legs wide open, and I pulled out a vibrator. I have a couple different types. I got the Silver Bullet out, put it inside of me, and let my muscles pull it up high inside of me. It was buzzing away and it was way up there! You would have had your work cut out trying to get it out! He, he! I might have gotten spanked a few times because I did that, he, he! I then got a second Silver Bullet out and put that one in, too. I felt VERY full. Both buzzing on their own. That was QUITE HOT while waiting for you! Okay. I admit it. I did have a second orgasm, maybe three or four more, but you weren't here and I was trying to make this story better, so I apologize, Princess.

I hope you like this!! Enjoy writing your follow-up. I don't see a follow-up yet???

Again, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

omg I came sooo hard I fingered myself after I came I slipped one finger in me as I was shaking then I slipped another one and soon I had 3 fingers inside me pumping in and out faster and faster each time with my other had rubbing my clit and I felt another orgasam coming and I was dripping in my cum and I squirted it felt so good and after that I brought my fingers to my mouth to taste myself and it was like candy it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh my gosh. This had me dripping wet and horny. I dressed up like the little Fuck slut I am and touched myself until I came so hard I saw stars. I love it and I hope there's more to cum. (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooooooh my god

Ooooh my god this was sone awesome!! By the time I'd finished massaging my breasts for the first time I was slightly wet, by the time I finished rubbing myself through my panties I was fucking dripping. I was physically aching to stick those fingers inside of me. Then I added another step and rubbed my clit ten times before going in, it felt amazing and I almost cummed right then. Then I did as you said and I cum all over my discarded pants. Now I'm wet again tonight so I came back to this and I cum again. Thank you Princess, tis gets me so horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know why this is only at 4.21. I swear I felt paralyzed for like five minutes after I came. I had to like will myself to move. I still havent moved my legs. I had my legs up in the air and four fingers... which is crazy because I normally dont even bother with penetration, just my clit. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

This had me so horny and I couldn't take long in masturbation but this made the things change and had me dripping and cumming SO FUCKING HARD. Thank You, Princess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
holy. fuck.

I can't remember the last time i enjoyed fingering myself so much. the only times I've been this wet are the times i got fingered in public by my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I didn't cum but I got a lot further than normal which for me is huge I've been trying so hard to do this idk what's wrong with me. But this is great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quiff lots of them

which distracted me a little since i had to be quiet. my roomie is next door hHaha loved it. will try g spot orgasm next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm begging you to write more of these please I have a really hard time masturbating and this is one of the few things that's helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!!!

Please please write more.....I have a very hard time with masturbation and actually reaching my peak.....This helped me so much and I really hope you continue to write more. And even though you are a sub,you would make an amazing Domme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you, my queen 👸

Amazing. I love reading stories and masturbating to them, but this was really incredible. Just like having a real queen, mistress or master order me around, which I've been longing for for a few years now. Mm, I wish I could do something together with you. I get wet again just thinking about it. Maybe you could write more of this - i'd really appreciate it. And I definitely wouldn't be the only one.

Thank you for letting me enjoy myself! And don't stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From someone who has never done anything like this before.

I came to the words "Good Girl." I can't stop thinking about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you, my Queen

This was one of the best times I've had by myself in such a long time... thank you for being someone I could submit to. Please keep writing, I'll be waiting for you ;)

Ps. Could you be a little more rough next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

When I sat down to read this, I was already wet, had been for hours. I when I started, instead of looking for release, I tested myself to see how much teasing I could stand.

I came to the words Good girl, imagining your voice whisper it in my ear as you pressed me against the floor harder.

For the rest of the day, I snuggled into my softest sweater and hanged around the house, hands soft after I washed them and legs still trembling, my clit sensitive and tights red after the gripping and the rubbing.

I felt the softest, prettiest, most gentle ceature on the world.

Thankfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
make it painful

please make it hurt. i love the pain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Toys

Create something guided with vibrators and dildos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you.

I soaked my mattress.☺️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bloody

I think you're horniest during your period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy fuck

This was incredible. I was already touching myself, watching myself in the mirror. It just wasn't doing it for me. So I pulled my phone out and found this little gem. And I did just what you told me to, I got down on the floor of my dorm room and played with myself just how you said and fuck it was so hot just submitting to you and my orgasm was incredible. I just put my same outfit on, and now I'm going to wear it out while I hang out with my co-workers. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can you record this and put it under text with audio?? 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My little virgin hole is aching for you. I climaxed so hard at baby girl, I thought I was going to scream! I want you to lick me and pull on my tits and suck my pussy. Oh, you make me want to do bad, bad things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everyday

I haven't been getting sex in a couple months, my girlfriend just isn't into me sexually right now. I submit myself to you through this writing every morning and almost every night. I used to be in a Dom/sub relationship and thank you for bringing me back to those days and touching me every day, Ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Queen

My aching pussy yearns to be abused and used for your own pleasure - my matteress is soaked through with my juices

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can you make more like this?

Miamigirl27Miamigirl27over 6 years ago
Fuck me please

I never felt this good before you're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am forever yours, my queen

I’ve never been so wet by following someone else’s orders. So I surrender myself to your hands, to your words, and to your will. Please keep on giving me more orders to use your hands on my body. I’m begging you, my Queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Queen

Please make an audio version. I beg of you. Pretty pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please make an audio version, I’m begging you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please queen

i need you so bad. please. you make me cum so hard when i normally fail and i eel you laughing at my humility, my embarrassment and all i want is more. your touch. your everything. please come back soon, your highness. i’m so desperate that i’ll do anything!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one but different

This was really good but I'm a Dom can y write another one but other way round thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm a trans girl so I don't have the exact parts needed for this, but it was still amazingly hot. Next time I would prefer more pain, that's what I really desire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
<3

absolutely wonderful. sadly, i live with other people so i'm unable to actually do this, but just thinking about it was amazing. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So fucking sexy, you made me cum hard. Now I'm laying here my pussy dripping and greatful that you made me cum. I'm your nasty little slut. Do more like this please and even audio. I want you to know I'll be reading them all and you'll make me cum over and over again every time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was so incredible, I thought I wasn’t going to find any good posts on here but then I came across this and it was incredible. I came so hard and really loved the whole thing, even when I had to keep my hands away from my pussy and my nipples, I was just waiting and being more longing to touch myself or be touched than I think I ever have before, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ohmygod

I was so close to orgasm, but I couldnt rub myself and orgasm and continue to at the same time, which was a real shame. Best I have read so far. I wanted you to describe more. You were amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I needed to cum so bad, and this didn't dissapoint. Now I'm all fucked out and still unbelievably turned on. Next time, please be cruel. Make me arch my back and be on the verge of an orgasm but not allowed to cum yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are You Done With Me My Queen?

My Queen you are so hot. Yes. You control my actions, you control when I cum and what I can have. You grant me orgasm, though you don't have to stop there unless you wished to.

I could almost hear your sweet mocking voice taunting me "Did I say you could stop? Now, do it again." Or " Don't you dare slow down now. I'm not finished with you." I shiver to think what you would make me do next, how long you could keep me there dripping for your pleasure. Even as I fight each overwhelming orgasm you'd wring from me I'd thank you for every last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So wet

I’ve never been this wet before. You’ve got me on my back with my arms covering my eyes, breast and pussy exposed. My pussy is so wet it’s dripping onto my stripped bed, I’ve literally never been so turned on. But I couldn’t bring myself to cum. I earn for your scolding

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yours

You got me begging and begging for a release. I screamed and cry out for you and when you gave me the reward I do not deserve. I thanked you over and over again. I kissed the ground where imagine your heels to be. This body is yours to play with after all I am yours and only yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your little slut squirted for you, my queen

Never in my life have I came that much. I was so wet and turned on. No man has ever made me cum or squirt like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wish you were watching me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Whore Is Yours

Thank you for giving a dirty whore like me release. You are my queen. I love the feeling of being owned and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny

My pussy is so wet, so so wet it's crazy. I only wish you were spanking me as I was cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hhng

I wish you were here to see how red my breasts are from your treatment

I wish you could see what an obedient little pet I am, dripping with cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

This was just the release I needed, I always try to get off but I've never had the best time than reading your instructions and imagining you whispering them into my ears

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please call me a good girl again

Please tell me what to do again next time, your commanding instructions turn me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mistress you made me cum so hard

L0nelyySimpL0nelyySimpover 2 years ago

The only guided masturbation I could cum to, thank you, misstress! I love your writing style so much, and hope I will read some more of your content soon...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ve never felt so good. Once you let me touch my pussy it was the wettest it’s ever been, far wetter then I could ever make it. I wasn’t able to come for you unfortunately, but I was shaking and throbbing for a long while. I love dominant (but not mean or scolding) stories like this. Thank you mommy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ohhhh mommy…..

oh you make me crazy. I’m trying to rub my clit and hold in my orgasm… I can’t I’m gonna cum… ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm mommmmmmyyyy mmmm please…. OOOHHHHHHH IM CUMMING…. I just squirted all over my mirror and floor…. white liquid gushing out of me ohhhh that felt good my clit and nipples are so hard for you my hips are arching again oh why am I still rubbing I’m going to cum again for you soon… I’m trying so hard not to moan oh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes mommy…. Yesss i need you to eat me and drink me I need more…

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I followed all your orders, mistress. I got to the end and still hadn’t orgasmed. I felt so dissatisfied, so I kept going. Don’t worry though, I was still just re reading your instructions. After a long while eventually I orgasmed, throbbing and writhing on the floor. I felt so proud that I had touched myself to do that, and I knew how proud of me you’d be. I felt amazing, I haven’t been able to orgasm in weeks. My clit is now sore and still throbbing. Thank you mistress. Thank you my queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous