Your Whole Life Flashes before You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Anna it's just me. I thought I would call to see if you are really ok." I said awkwardly, not really expecting to get voicemail and so making up what I was going to say as I went along. By the time I hung up there was another text message from her.

"Sorry, shopping with a friend, so can't speak. Do you want to come over at eight this evening, for a chat? Having meal with friend and then coming home. Forgive me if I am a little late." It said.

"Yes please," I simply replied, as fast as I could type. My fingers shaking and my heart racing again.

Anna was as she suggested late, so I was waiting for her when she arrived. The time meant I was able to take a little look around at my surroundings. Anna and Simon's house. I forced myself to call it that, was very remote and surrounded by lots of land. Surfer-boy's plan was apparently to build the family home on the spare land, and then knock their old place down. They already had the plan approved for a five-bed home. Anna, I got the impression, doubted it would ever happen.

Anyway, when she turned up, thankfully she was alone. I had been having a mini panic-attack, when it occurred to me she might be coming home with her friend. She was carrying lots of shopping bags though, which I naturally helped her with. When we were inside she asked me to bring the bags upstairs and when we reached her bedroom she told me to put them on the bed. She retrieved a bottle of champagne from one of the bags, told me where the crisps and nuts were in the kitchen, and suggested I set up drinks and nibbles outside on the garden furniture. It was after all a lovely summer's evening. She kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Mmmmm you smell nice and fresh," she said. "Unlike me! I am going to take a shower and then I'll be down as fast as I can." Anna ushered me out, but when I had reached the top of the stairs, she called me back. She seemed to hesitate before saying. "Oh, I almost forgot, I bought you a present." She dug into her handbag and then handed over a small package, rectangular in shape. It was beautifully wrapped and even had a ribbon with a bow on it. She had a funny look on her face, part amusement, part nerves I thought. "No," she said, holding out her hand to stop me ripping the wrapping paper. "Open it when you are outside and settled with a glass of champagne," she said. "You might need a drink when you see what it is. My present is a bit of, what's the word? A risk." She added mysteriously. "But I hope you'll like it and find it useful. If you don't that's cool too."

I was very intrigued, but being a good boy, I did exactly as I was told, sitting down with all the nibbles beautifully arranged in front of me and taking a long drink of champers, before tearing open the paper. The present was a box of three "deluxe" condoms.

"Wow," I said out loud, and I think my mouth must have stayed wide-open in surprise.

"Close your mouth before you start catching flies." Said a voice humorously. I realised Anna was standing at the door to the garden watching me with a big smile on my face. "You should see your face." She said laughing.

She was dressed in a pair of white jeans and a thin white blouse. A couple of buttons at the top were undone. Her freshly washed and probably still damp hair hung over her shoulders. She had retouched up her make-up and was of course looking beautiful. Her nipples, obviously hard from the shower were protruding slightly through the material of her shirt, which I found very distracting. My mind got fixated on the idea she was not wearing a bra and I did not really hear her when she spoke.

"Do you like my present?" she said. Slowly she began to walk bare-foot towards me. As she walked behind me I tilted my head backwards. Anna pushed some hair back off her face and leant over me. As she stroked my face, gently the aroma of fresh lemons hit me.

"Well?" She said. "Do you? Its fine if you don't."

"Oh god, yes," I gushed, barely being able to breath as I looked up at her and the idea of what was about to happen continued to sink in. "They are to use?" I added, suddenly feeling terrified that I might have misjudged the signs. When Anna didn't reply, I must have looked suitably desperate, as she burst out laughing.

"What do you think?" She said, "should we try one of them now?" She kissed my bottom lip, stroking my head as she did. After that brief kiss, she walked around the sofa so she was now standing in front of me. Anna momentarily crossed her eyes the way she always did when I was staring at her, before moving forward and kneeling beside me on the sofa. Again, we kissed, this time very slowly and sensuously, my hand slowly stroking her face as our lips met. After this latest brief kiss, she stood up again and slowly undid the top button on her blouse.

"Mmmmmm. Would you like me to undo more?" She teased.

"Er yes, yes please," I said, hoping she had not noticed the gulp which preceded me talking.

Slowly she undid two more buttons and then ran her fingers up the gap between the two halves of her blouse. Caressing her skin as she did. She then ran her hands back down again opening the shirt as she did. The top of her breasts came into view, and then finally her nipples. Anna traced her fingers around her tits and then pushed them together.

Then very slowly, she undid the remaining buttons and took the shirt off.

I then stupidly blurted out, "I love you." It was I quickly learnt a very stupid thing to say, but at that moment it seemed a good thing to tell her. She held on to her blouse and held it protectively across her chest. Briefly Anna had a look of horror on her face, and then her face softened again.

"You don't love me," she said sternly. I went to protest, but she told me gently to listen. "Its sweet of you to say that, but you don't love me. You don't even know me. We can have a wonderful night, but that's all. One night. This isn't about love and running off into the sunset together. Maybe we can have a special time that we will both always remember, but nothing more. I am with Simon and I am going to marry Simon and have Simon's children. Do you understand?" The last three words were spoken very firmly.

"I understand," I said weakly.

"Are you sure?" She said. "Because if not I will have to put my shirt back on and you will have to go home."

"I'm sorry," I replied. "It was a stupid thing to say. I'm just very nervous. She smiled and dropped the shirt onto the ground.

"Good boy," she said, unzipping her jeans adding as she did, "and you understand that you cannot tell a soul? No boasting to mates or anyone."

"I understand," I repeated. Now petrified I would say something wrong. I did not want to get sent home. Slowly Anna turned around and pulled down her jeans revealing a white thong and a wonderful tight ass. Very elegantly she stepped out her trousers and turned back towards me.

Again, she knelt beside me, now only wearing the thong. I went to speak again, to apologise for saying what I said, but she told me to be quiet and then kissed me. We kissed a couple of times in the slow sensuous way we had before. I felt Anna's hand reach down and without looking she skilfully undid my trousers and then unzipped my fly. I held her face to try and keep her kissing me, feeling suddenly nervous now of what was happening, but when she spoke I released her.

"I want to see it," she said. "Trust me I'll be gentle." Carefully, she pulled my boxers away and extracted my cock from within them. We kissed again as she took a hold of my dick and gently stroked it, up and down. Slowly she manoeuvred herself down onto the floor kneeling beside me, kissing me and stroking my dick with her hands as she went.

"Let's get these out of the way," she commented. "A girl needs room to work." I lifted my ass into the air as she removed my trousers. Once she had tossed them away, along with my boxer shorts, she moved between my legs and we kissed again. Her soft stomach touched against my cock as she moved. Finally, she sat back and I watched as she took my dick in her left hand and studied it.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said. "Much larger than Simon's" I wanted to ask her if she really meant that, but she had opened her mouth and sticking her tongue out she took a long lick up the shaft of my cock. When she reached the top, she looked at me and then popped it into her mouth. Fuck that felt so good! She bobbed up and down a couple of times and then resumed licking.

"Is that nice?" she asked, and she smiled when I nodded. "You will always remember your first blow job." She added and then asked me to help with her hair, so using my hands I held her hair away from her face, and she resumed sucking on my cock. Every time her eyes met mine my heart melted. For a long time, she just knelt at my feet, licking and sucking, as I watched her and held her head. She was slow and calm, every movement deliberate, but oh boy it drove me nuts.

Anna lifted herself up towards my face, and as I held her head in both of my hands, we kissed. Her blue eyes seemed colder up close, but every bit as lovely. For the first time, there was urgency in my kisses, and my hands brushed against her soft breasts and felt the pebble-like hardness of her nipples.

She laughed, "slow down," she said, "calmly ok? We have lots of time." And she lowered herself again and licked my cock once more, as it lay flat on my stomach. Her lips moved across the bottom of my stomach, before she took hold once again of my dick, with her hand, and she held it upright in front of her face. Anna began to suck it again, rubbing her hand up and down my shaft as she sucked.

Finally, she stood slowly up. I went to reach for the box of condoms, stopping when she shook her head.

"I'll tell you when," she said, surprisingly forcibly.

She played with the waist band of her thong, teasing me with it, before pulling it down her legs and stepping out of it. Her bush was beautifully trimmed as she stood in front of me, slightly turning from side to side as though displaying herself to me. Slowly she put her fingers into her mouth, licked them and then briefly played with her pussy.

Smiling, she knelt down again, grabbed the box, opened it and unwrapped a condom. Anna skilfully placed it onto my cock and then rolled it down the shaft.

"Now I am going to fuck you," she said, infectiously laughing, as I nodded and gulped at the same time. She placed a leg either side of mine, kneeling on the sofa, as she held my cock in place, and then as I held her waist she slipped me inside her. I watched her throw her head back as she sat down gasping as I entered her. I took a long deep breath as my dick went deep inside her.

"God that feels so good," she whispered, "you are in so deep." I had to silently agree feeling unable to speak at that moment. Slowly she moved up and down. "Kiss my tits," she said, and so reaching forward I took her left breast into my mouth, trying to hold it there, as she moved back and forth. She had placed her hands on the back of the sofa, now either side of my head, as she continued to ride me. As she began to move faster I supported her ass with both of my hands.

"Oh, fuck yes, just like that," she began to moan, as I continued to watch her fucking me. Down she went, my dick going deep inside her, before she rose up again sliding it out of her. As she rode me she looked down, stroked my face and asked me if it was good. When I nodded, she lowered her head and kissed me. As we continued to kiss, she slowly screwed me. I found if I held her ass and flexed my hips, I could push into her from that position which I did. Immediately provoking her to sit up straight again.

"Oh shit, that's good," she said. "Fuck me just like that." So, I continued, thrilled that I was doing something right. Finally, she sat back again in the original position, as eyes closed she fucked me harder than ever. My hands found her breasts and I cupped and squeezed them as still she screwed me. The sofa began to make a quiet squeaking sound, protesting at the rough treatment it was getting from all the bouncing up and down. Soon were kissing again, my hands rubbing over her back and shoulders. Anna stopped and ordered me out of my shirt, helping me lift it over my head. When we had removed it, I scooped her up into my arms, and holding her tight we kissed again. As our mouths met she did this incredible flexing movement with her hips, which felt amazing, so I lowered my head and devoured her breasts with my mouth. Taking each tit in turn between my lips and sucking hard on it.

"Shall we try another way?" She asked after we have fucked like that for a while. Before waiting for an answer, she moved herself so she lay on her side, me behind her, and with one of her legs in the air, she helped me guide myself into her again. She got me to hold her leg and then to push into her, before grabbing my other hand and holding it against her breast. I screwed her for a few strokes that way before she rolled a little more over and I then fucked her in that position. This was a lot harder, as she was nearly falling off the sofa, but she seemed to like it, so I held her tight and kept banging her. My cock slipped out but she told me not to worry, as I slipped it back into her again. I made a bit of a mess of entering her again, but Anna just rolled her head to the side allowing me to kiss her neck and cheek, as I struggled. When I continued to struggle, she moved.

"Let me teach you some more tricks," she said, rolling onto her back and moving her hair so she was not laying on it. She pulled me down on top of her and we kissed. Anna took hold of my head and pushed it gently down her body, I kissed her breasts and stomach as I went down. I licked at her pussy before lifting her legs up and back as she told me too. My mouth began to work on her slit. She showed me how to run my tongue up and down the valley between the lips of her pussy, and how to use my hands to open her slit up, so I expose more of the sensitive area to my touch. It was great how much it seemed to excite her.

Looking up at her, she was gripping and releasing her breasts, and moaning quite loudly, encouraging me and quietly begging me not to stop. I gave up on the idea of asking her if she liked it, it was obvious she did and so I focussed on continuing to please her. Anna made me stay there giving her oral love until my tongue began to ache and my mouth was full of the taste of her pussy juices, but I didn't care. Pleasing her was so wonderful. Occasionally, I would pause and using my fingers investigate her pussy for a few brief moments, before resuming licking her. She lifted her right leg, grabbing it with her hand and bending it at the knee, so her calf was horizontal with the sofa.

"Slide your finger into me," she said. So as my tongue still worked on her clit I began to gently finger fuck her as well. "Oh, fuck that's wonderful," she moaned as I continued. After a while she told me I should screw her again. As I sat up, she placed her leg onto my shoulder and watched me as I entered her. Instinctively I grabbed hold of the leg that was in the air, by grabbing her thigh, and began to grip it tight as I pushed in and out. Anna mouth-open gasped at me. As I screwed her, her head slowly slid off the cushion down towards the seat of the sofa.

"Keep fucking me," she moaned. So, I did until I began to fear that I might come, so I leant forward and we kissed. Anna lifted both her legs so they were either side of my ass as we gently rocked back and forth together. As I began to feel my climax coming she lifted her legs behind my bottom and crossed them.

"That's it," she said, "come inside me." My face must have betrayed the fact I was trying so hard not to, so she began to reassure me. Telling me it was ok, to just relax and enjoy it. And so with a gasp I exploded, my breath coming in short pants as I collapsed onto the sofa beside her. We lay together kissing on the lips, and me kissing her neck and cheeks, as I basked in the afterglow of my first time.

"Oh, good Simon's here," she suddenly said.

"What?" I said. A figure had appeared at the backdoor, but it was instantly obliterated by return of the very bright and very white light. My eyes must have suddenly opened wide, but the light hurt so much I closed them again. I realised I had again said the word, "Anna," but it was too painful to speak, and my voice still sounded all wrong. That bloody beeping was still there too. If only I could move. Where the hell was I? I wished again I could turn that noise off. Again, I repeated the word, "Anna." People were still around me, trying to talk to me, a sense of desperation in their voice this time, but I had no idea what they were saying. Anyway, the blackness was descending on me again, this time with a sense of dizziness as my head began to spin. For the first time, I felt a real sense of fear, but did not know why.

The beeping noise was erratic now, making it even more annoying. Just let me sleep I thought. And I was, drifting off into a blissful sleep, completely unaware that the beeping had finally stopped, but it had been replaced now by a continuous monotone.

12