All Comments on 'Your Wish... Or Mine?'

by Brutalhawk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horrible

I have tears in my eyes and a heavy broken heart, that this is somebodies sick and twisted view of BDSM, please resubmit it into noncon.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Wow!

That's what I call "intense!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ugh

whining, then deceit, then cruel disregard, then malicious,brutal abuse...

and then she "loves him".

this is not good bdsm fiction, it is pathetic inadequate projection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely disgusting

So far over the top that it's ridiculous. She, of course, divorced him. If you really loved someone, when she said "No" that would have been the end of it. If your family knew what you had done, they'd never talk to you again. You belong in jail. No stars for this horrible pile of crap. Never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is the exact same as a previous story of yours. Only in the other one it was the wife who dommed the husband rather than the husband domming the wife. You've literally just switched the names around and submitted it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nonconsent

And ugly, made even more so by the pretense of love. Far too Jekyll and Hyde. If she had loved him, surely that love must be dead now.

Many things may not be to my taste but rarely do I find something to be as vomit inducing as this. Your disclaimer is inadequate at best. I pray you do not actually try to participate in bdsm. The thought frightens. The thought of you in any relationship frightens me for the other person involved. Lit stories may be a place people feel they can let their inner fantasies run free, but some should not see the light of day even here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Objectification

God, this is almost total abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you crossed the line

I can appreciate that you wrote a story and had some fantasies and ideas that you thought were hot. This is my question to you, Brutalhawk: Was your character "Anne" treated like a human being? How was she treated like a human being?

Yes, you did have a warning to your story, so I have to accept the fact that I read your story even though there was a warning.

It just left a really bad taste in my mouth! Ruth seems like a devil of a person. Does Ruth have any redeeming qualities? Or is she just a pure bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It'a all his wish.

Abuse. Non consent. Bullying. Manipulation. Shall I go on? I'll let you on in a little secret ok no means no. From what it sounds like they aren't even in a D/s relationship so it's not like he can even "pull rank" (if you will). Hopefully she divorces him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous