Your Wish... Or Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan obliged. You helped him, handing him the tape, while keeping me imprisoned on my legs. And Ruth, not wanting to be left out of the fun, held my resisting head immobile. When finished, Dan stepped away to watch his work from a distance. He smiled, then suddenly slapped me across my face. Ruth laughed her head off. But my eyes burst into tears and my arousal vanished instantly. Within seconds I lay on the floor, Ruth now holding me down by my shoulders. In panic I saw how you now also quickly stripped, baring that huge erect cock of yours, sporting it like a weapon of attack. Then you too sank down on your knees. But not as I expected, and secretly hoped. Instead you caught my bound wrists and pressed them above my head into the soft carpet.

Dan, grinning in appreciation of the obvious invitation, immediately got down too, and lowered his haunches between my struggling thighs. I thrashed around with my legs in vain protest. It did not prevent him from entering me brutally and starting to please himself like a bull in heat. I must confess that, despite the disappearance of my initial arousal, caused by that slap in the face, the viciousness of his assault had an electrifying effect on me. And both you and Ruth, together keeping me below Dan's humping body, seemed to enjoy it too. Suddenly, as in a flash I realized that I should try to let myself go with my feelings and attempt to enjoy this somehow. So I stopped crying and wrapped my thighs firmly around his thrusting loins, inviting him to plough me deeper and deeper. While Ruth and you watched breathlessly, Dan suddenly came with a cry roaring from his throat.

But I was far from ready. He'd been way too fast. With jerking movements of his haunches, he filled me, long before I even had the faintest chance to peak myself. I felt horribly abused.

He got up, leaving me on the floor like a cheap whore used in scorn. Frustrated and deeply humiliated I began to sob, curling up like a baby, trying to console myself. Ruth, still kneeling next to me but holding on to one shoulder, wiped the sweat-soaked hair off my face. "Poor you," she said, "Dan can be like that sometimes, just caring about his own pleasure. But then, you should not complain. It's for our enjoyment that the two of you invited us, right? So our pleasure counts, not yours. But don't worry dear, it's my turn now. I'm going to fuck the soul out of you.

Fright and disgust suddenly caught me. She was a woman. I've never had a woman make love to me, let alone a big fat one like Ruth. But apparently she had no reservations. "You know, Anne," she said with a grin, "I've always wanted to do this with you." My bound hands were still held on the floor by you. So I really had no choice. I had to give in. Dan had returned to the couch and watched. I let my naked body be pried open wide by you.

While Dan, on the couch above me, played with his now limp prick, Ruth quickly undressed herself, revealing her big body, with its plump thighs, its bulky belly and her large-nippled, breasts. A voluminous female body, bigger and much fatter that I am. She fell heavily upon me, with her big thighs and her wet hairy cunt pressing on mine. Then she started to undulate her plump hips and buttocks over me, gyrating herself in all directions, and slobbering her wet mouth all over my face. I felt nauseous, unable to escape being kissed and mauled by her female flesh. Abhorrence grew on me fast. It lasted an eternity before she finally climaxed in a long-lasting orgasm. While I was flattened by her fleshy body, she exploded in cries of sheer unmitigated pleasure, which almost ripped my eardrums.

After that Ruth kept fondling me for some time, probably assuming that I would enjoy her repulsive attention. But all I could feel was shame and disgust. I had been raped by a woman. Being still firmly held by you at my bound wrists, I could not help feeling sick and nauseated, jerking fiercely under her fat body.

But the woman kept kissing and cuddling me, until finally she got to her feet. I could see how her hairy groin glistened with moisture and with some of Dan's cum that she must have squashed out of me. Ruth now slumped down heavily on our couch next to her husband, clearly very much satisfied.

Finally, your hands let go of me. But instead of releasing me, you nodded to Dan for help.

You told me to stand up on a little stool and then, together with Dan, you hung me from my wrists on a rope, hanging from a big ceiling beam supporting the high roof of our living room. With one of her bare feet Ruth laughingly kicked away the little stool. Now I had no contact with the ground, and swayed helpless and fully exposed before my audience.

That audience now sat on the couch before me, pointing crudely at the parts of my body which I normally keep hidden, giggling, exchanging kisses, sipping wine, and munching nuts. And all I could do was look down upon your three naked bodies while my stretched armpits began to hurt more and more.

Then I realized what the three of you were discussing. To my abhorrence I grasped that raping me had only been a warm-up. A kind of foreplay for what was now to come.

FOUR

Panic gripped my brain as Ruth stepped forward, a short vicious-looking bullwhip in hand. You too rose and came to my side to put a hand on my trembling thigh. As if to comfort me.

"Anne, darling," you said, smiling up to my fear-filled eyes, "try to think of the delight you are going to give us when we whip you."

"I can't..." I blabbered behind the panties in my mouth. But only garbled sound came out. I wanted to say: "I'm so afraid... I'll do anything you want, I'll suck you, I'll suck Dan, I'll even suck Ruth, but please don't whip me..." But I could not. So, to my utter shame and humiliation, I started to cry right in front of my three nude tormentors. But you went on soothing me, which, I guess, was just to increase your own pleasure.

"Oh my little lover," you said, caressing my face, "feel free to cry. It's so amusing to see you in tears. You've already given us great pleasure. Maybe your body too got some joy out of it. But now we want to see it kick in agony." Seeing that this remark only increased my crying, you rubbed it in further like a real sadist. "We love you, Anne," you said, "I guess you know that from the way we enjoyed you. And now we're going to hurt you with a whip, which we love even more. Try to be grateful, knowing how much we'll enjoy it." You pointed to the whip Ruth, as repulsive as ever, held in her hand and added, noticing my ever-growing panic. "If you don't like it, well, console yourself thinking of the pleasure you'll give us." And wiping the cold sweat from my face, you said, "And don't worry, it won't last very long. We too have our limits. Whipping can become tiresome."

Like a caring father fortifying his little anxious daughter, you looked at the tears streaming down my face. "Try to smile at me," you said. "Show me you like to please us." What choice did I have, hanging naked and helpless before you? I love you, and I really wanted to please you, notwithstanding my fear of that whip. So I made an effort to stop crying, and I even tried obediently to force a smile at you through my tears. But it didn't work. My stomach cramped.

"Well then, love," Ruth said, taking over from you, and seeing that my words had not at all diminished my despair, "dance for us and scream your lungs out through those panties in your mouth."

Unexpectedly she suddenly caressed my bald cunt, putting a kiss on it. But it didn't revive my arousal. To the contrary. I was in black fear.

But Ruth had not yet had enough of me. Her nude fleshy body touched mine and stretched out against my taut skin, her big breasts with their large hard nipples grazing me. Like you, she wiped my face dry of its sweat and tears. "Come on Anne," she said with a cruel smile, "I'm sure you'll give us a good show."

I became desperate. "NOOO!" I attempted to cry. But only muffled noises came forth from behind the cloth stuffed in my mouth.

Then, for a moment I thought you might be showing pity on me, because you intervened and, addressing me, you asked: "Want me to be the first to whip you, Anne?" It gave me the smallest sliver of hope. You are my husband, my man for life, the most cherished lover I ever had. You would surely be more merciful than those other two. So I nodded, tears again streaming down my cheeks.

I should have known better....

You stepped back after Ruth reluctantly handed you her whip. Having taken it, you immediately, greedily, heaved it high over your head, your eyes sparking with lust.

With a resounding whack, it smacked straight across my breasts. Pain flared up like searing flames, and I heard myself scream behind my gag. "Come on little lover," I heard you say, as you paused and looked intensely at my crotch "You should heat up a bit further for us. You're not even wet. Try to enjoy this as much as I do." And without waiting, you swung the whip high again...

It landed right on my love entrance!!

I screamed out in red agony. The two on the couch applauded. Your face shone with sadistic delight. As I swayed before you, jerking, kicking and trampling with my legs, crying and howling behind my gag, you smiled again. I didn't know you had such a beast inside.

Once more that horrible whip flashed high in the air. And again it bit into my defenceless intimacy, like a cutting knife. I had no air to scream again. But even so I somehow did. Through my tears I could see that the atrocious pain I suffered made you happy and horny, your dick stood proud and high. Then, without warning, that hated whip hit me again between my legs.

And again... and again!

The pain became a blazing inferno, tearing my groin as if I were a piece of paper.

"That's better!" I heard Ruth's voice yell over my own screams. I didn't understand what she meant, but blinking between the slits in my water-filled eyes, I noticed with astonishment that the nipples on my breasts had become large, hard and rigid, swaying dark red in the air, as if wanting to taste the whip too...

"Very good!" I now heard Dan's baritone voice cry out as well. "Looks like she's enjoying her pain. Good work John." He got up and you handed him the whip while Ruth, in sexual ecstasy on the couch, groped for her own fat crotch with both her hands.

The break gave me a brief respite. But the prospect of Dan's muscled body approaching me, made me wildly shake my head. I expected no mercy, and indeed he showed none. Within seconds the whip curled angrily around me, to smack its tip in the flesh of my left breast. It wasn't as bad as being lashed into my cunt, as my lover had done, but still I cried out. Soon Dan had completely striped both my breasts and started on my belly, back, and buttocks, the tip of his whip occasionally curling around my thighs to again hit the most intimate flesh between my thighs.

Soon my screams were exhausted. All I could produce now were rasping howls each time the whip bit me again. Through a curtain of tears and desperation I managed to notice you climbing upon Ruth, fucking her, both your hands groping all over her big body and hers over you.

But, even while fucking, Ruth kept peeping at her whip-wielding husband. Although wallowing in the erotic pleasure you made her experience, she was clearly being spurred on by what she was given to watch.

"Oh my God!' I heard her yell, "She's a masochist, she's a real subbie, look at her glistening cunt and those glorious nipples. She's enjoying her pain." And while I was thrashing and screaming in hell, the two of you got lost in a mutual and violent orgasm.

It didn't take long though. Ruth pulled herself free from under you, leaping up to approach her husband, and grabbing the whip from his hands. I didn't know what to make of her animal exclamations. But it was clear she wanted to wield the whip herself. I'm not a masochist and the pain was atrocious. But apparently my abused body showed a life of its own. I hated it being aroused. I hated the pain. I hated the humiliation. I hated Ruth. But I could do nothing about it.

Soon Ruth danced around me with her swinging breasts, the black bullwhip striking my helpless nudity wherever it could still find unmarred skin. By now I was sure I was bleeding all over. The soaring pain overpowered me like a life-choking tsunami in furious red and black. The screams that tried to escape from behind my gagged throat, had changed to bursts of rasping noises, and tears flowed in abundant rivers down my face, flying in all directions, thrown off into the air by my wildly shaking head.

I could not hold out further. Suddenly I did not care any more about this torture and its blazing pain. My body took over and erupted in the most violent orgasm I'd ever experienced. Never in my life had I so fearfully exploded in such blinding colours of pain and pleasure. After that, Ruth seemed to change into a moving shadow flashing before my eyes and, as everything around me became soundless, the world turned into deep blackness.

FIVE

When I opened my eyes I was lying with my head on your folded knees, with you softly dabbing my face with a wet kitchen towel. Still floating on clouds of pain, I realized that you must have loosened that hated rope on which I had hung. How long I had been lying there I don't know, but close to me on the couch I saw Ruth and Dan, both still stark naked, chatting and eating grapes. I tried to lift my body to a sitting position, but couldn't do it. My whole frame ached and I discovered that someone had bound my hands behind my back. But you helped and let me try to inspect my anatomy. Covered by dark purple and red bruises, and still in considerable pain, I seemed to be in bad shape indeed, but to my relief my skin appeared nowhere to be bloody or broken.

Then I noticed the three plates with remains of a meal, placed around me on the carpet.

"Hungry, my love?" That was your concerned voice. I looked up. You were still naked and smiling. I didn't know what to answer, even though someone had removed the panties from my mouth.

"Eat, my poor little Anne," you said, "You should eat a little. We left you some remains of our food. You see, we already had our meal." I shook my head. "I'm not hungry." My voice was unrecognizably hoarse. "Doesn't matter, my love," you said, "just go eat what's before you. Come on, there is still enough on those plates, and that way you needn't do the dishes." Saying that, you grabbed my hair and pushed my face down onto one of the dirty plates.

"Eat!"

And again I knew I had no option. There was some tepid chicken with a small lump of lukewarm mashed potato, and some cold unrecognizable greens. I tried to pick it up without using my hands. With you holding me down at the back of my head, I succeeded in licking the plate more or less clean. Some of the food remained sticking to my face. A foot shoved a second plate under my nose. And after that the third one. Your imperative hands were replaced by Ruth's two feet, pressing my face even further down into the mess.

My maltreated body still hurt badly. Nobody spoke. It seemed you were all watching me.

Once I finished, almost retching several times, you placed a bowl of water next to me. So finally I could drink and wet my dry mouth, trying to lap up the water like a dog. Like the female dog you apparently wanted me to be. My thirst quenched after a long period of lapping and slurping, I was allowed to sit on my knees, with the three of you sitting on the couch before me, munching a few last grapes. Ruth smiled at me. "Thank you Anne, that was nice," she said, "now for dessert."

It was only then that I noticed that she was busy with a hand job on her husband. He looked me straight in the eyes and ordered: "Come over here and finish your meal!"

I moved. On hands and knees. Like a frightened slave. Their slave. I had been broken. Dan and his wife Ruth had both fucked me. Then you had me hanged by my wrists naked and helpless. You all had taken my flaming pain for your sadistic enjoyment. And you, my lover, had greedily fucked Ruth on our couch in plain sight of me, fired by the pleasure of watching me suffer. Then, finally, I had been debased by having to eat and drink like a dog. I had no resistance left. No wonder the three of you had brought me to complete obedience.

Dan was big and his hairy reeking balls, hanging flaccidly below his spread thighs, swayed against my chin, as his hands forced my head up and down with my mouth over his hard dick. The smell was repugnant. Not at all like you tasted on those few occasions I had kissed yours. I had to restrain myself from using my teeth in pure fear of punishment and I almost threw up when he finally emptied himself into my mouth with thick nauseating spurts. It even came out of my nose. For a long time he held my head imprisoned as he kept pulsating his spunk into me. And above his exclamations, I heard Ruth yell at me: "Drink it Anne... drink his yoghurt...!"

When he finally released me, he looked at me with hard imperious eyes, and silently gestured me to go to his wife, sitting beside him.

Ruth laughed at my mortified face as I crawled to her on all fours, with drips of her husband's slime still on my chin. Then, invitingly, she opened her thighs...wide... showing me some of my own lover's seed still oozing from it.

I licked... Suddenly she grabbed my hair and in the frenzy of a renewed orgasm, pushed me deeper into her convulsing cunt, locking my face between her fleshy thighs.

It's the last thing I remember.

SIX

Early next morning.

In our warm bed, although with my hands tied to the headboard, I woke up with you blissfully inside me, kissing my nipples to a frenzied ecstasy. You stopped just before I peaked, just before I contracted, teasing me expertly, infinitely increasing my longing for you.

You like to keep me on the edge, keep me wanting you, wanting you inside.

Laughing, you wiped your hard member on our sheets, cleaning it from my abundant juices. Then you released my bonds and we embraced immediately. I felt so happy, that I cried like a child in your arms. You smiled down upon me and tenderly whispered, "Shush..., Shush..., don't cry my love... I'm so delighted with you..." Using our sheets again you dabbed my tears, and when I finally looked up, you said: "go fetch breakfast. Maybe after that I'll really fuck you."

I jumped out of bed, immediately wanting to please you and longing to have you back inside me. While I hurried towards the door of our bedroom, I felt something against my throat. Looking in our bedroom mirror I saw that you had given me a present. Against the background of your reflection, as you lay lazily in our bed smiling at me, I saw the studded leather dog collar you must have fixed around my neck while I slept. Close to my throat was a thick metal ring, apparently to clip on a leash. The ring carried a thin gleaming metal tag. I tried to read, mirror inverted, what was written on it.

It said 'Fluffy'.

Once back upstairs in our bedroom I carefully put the breakfast tray on the nightstand at your side, and then moved myself under the covers. Cosily lying against you, I started licking your face.

"Good doggy," you said smiling, "good Fluffy," and contentedly you nuzzled my hair.

I love you more than ever.

12