All Comments on 'You're Eighteen Now'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Clock-radio should have been a tag for this story. The best line was the last one. :)

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

Lol at FA_JF. Needed that laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf doona?

Maybe include an explanation of what a "doona" is if you're going to refer to it a billion times.

Apparently (according to google) it's an Australian term for a blanket. Good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good one ;)

it was an alright story, not the most erotic ive read on here for sure but that last bit made me laugh. im glad you didnt go for the common "im so happy you did that, it was great!" and then she proceeds to fuck him again with free will... so boring now. but good one, good times.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
As I've said

Great writer of the funny punch line .

Erotic as a bag of crisps , but who cares.

Love ' em

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Doona Google it

It's an Australian word for comforter. If you're going to be ignorant on something just because it doesn't have to do with American culture, the least you could do is make sure it's your own ignorance before you start bugging the author about it.

Also, it should have been obvious what it was from the way it was used in the story. Get over it.

MaggieCorvidaeMaggieCorvidaeover 10 years ago
Have to address this comment that was made and reference

The Doona was completely given away in the face of what it was being used for in the story.

First rule, if you don't know what a word is or means, look it up.

As an American, myself, I take exception to the comment about Americans.

Before referencing them all as being ignorant or otherwise, choose your words wisely.

As for the negative comments Ashson, just ignore them.

There is constructive criticism then there is rudeness, which that person happens to be.

There are many idiots in the world and unfortunately there are more that make a point of writing negative comments on stories just to make themselves feel better. Sending the comment in as Anonymous is a cowardly thing to do and I suggest that all negative comments by people that cannot even leave their name be disregarded.

Good job with the story and I very much appreciated this awakening of a young girl and the clock between the eyes! *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely LOVE your writing style. If not the most erotic it at least elicits a sincere chuckle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous