You're Getting Very Sleepy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop there. Touch me Albert. Finger my pussy," she said whispering in his ear.

The ever so obedient son, always one to obey his mother, immediately Albert fingered his mother's pussy while leaning forward to take her nipples in his mouth. Being that she was already so very wet, it was then that he decided to give her a new hypnotic suggestion.

* * * * *

"Sleep, sleep, sleep," he said slowly moving the shiny, magic eye, metal medallion in front of her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes to sleep, he gave her a new hypnotic suggestion. "When I snap my fingers you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. You will invite me to get naked too. Then, once I'm standing before you naked, you will feel my cock with your fingertips and take my cock in your hand and wrap your fingers around my prick before stroking my cock and before falling to your knees to suck my dick."

As soon as he snapped his fingers, his mother opened her eyes and spoke.

"Albert take off your clothes," she said as if his words were her words. "It's not right that you're fully dressed while I'm standing here naked."

"Okay," he said quickly kicking off his shoes, removing his shirt, pants, socks, and underwear. Now naked, he watched his mother's eyes go from his eyes to his erect prick.

"Oh, my, you have such a big prick" she said staring down at his erect cock in the way that he's been staring at her big tits. She put a finger to her lips while looking up at him. "May I touch you?"

"Of course," he said pushing out his hips.

His mother touched her son's prick with her fingertips before wrapping her fingers around his cock.

"You're so hard. You have a beautiful cock," she said taking him in her hand. "May I stroke you?"

"Absolutely you may stroke me mother. I'd love for you to give me a slow hand job," he said.

Slowly stroking her son while looking up at him, she stared down at Albert's stiff prick before she looked up at him. Obviously pondering her question, she looked at him with trepidation, "It's been a very long time since I've had a hard penis in my mouth. May I take you in my mouth? May I suck you Albert?"

"Yes, you may suck me mother," said Albert while watching his mother fall to her knees to take him in her mouth. "Of course you may suck me."

Having masturbated over this very moment dozens of times, he couldn't believe how good it felt for his mother to suck his prick while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples.

"Oh, Albert, I so love sucking your cock. I wish I had done this years ago," she said.

He put a gentle hand to the back of his mother's head and humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Suck me Mommy. Blow me," he said humping her harder as she sucked his cock deeper.

"Cum Albert," she said removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum," she said.

With Linda stroking him harder and faster and with Albert humping his mother's mouth in the way that he hoped to hump his sister's mouth too soon, he couldn't wait to hump his mother's pussy. In the aggressive way she was sucking him while stroking him faster, it was obvious that his mother had, no doubt, given blowjobs before. For sure, it wouldn't be long before he obeyed his mother's expressed wishes and ejaculated in her mouth.

With her stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, he never knew how good a motherly blowjob could feel. Unable to control himself and unable to hold back any longer, in a gush, he exploded a huge volume of cum in his mother's mouth. Now putting a heavy hand behind her head, he held her in place until he finished cumming and until she swallowed all that he gave her.

Still sucking him while stroking him, she drained his prick. He watched her not only swallow every drop of his cum but also he watched her lick his cock clean. So sexy, he loved how she looked at him while blowing him. He loved how she allowed him to see her tongue while licking him and while looking up at him. He couldn't believe that not only did his mother strip naked but also she sucked his cock.

Now back to reality after seeing his mother naked and after she sucked his cock, what does he do with her now? He wondered if she'd remember any of this. He wondered if she'd remember stripping naked in front of her son. He wondered if she'd remember seeing his cock, touching his cock, and sucking his cock. Wanting to destroy any evidence of their incestuous, sexual hanky-panky, fearing that his sister would discover that he had sex with their mother and not understand the sexual attraction that he had for the both of them, Albert gave his mother a new hypnotic suggestion.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep," he said slowly moving the shiny, magic eye medallion in front of her eyes. As soon as she closed her eyes to sleep, he gave her a new hypnotic suggestion to cover his trail. "When I snap my fingers you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. You will get dressed and return to the living room to watch television as you were doing before you came in your room to change into your nightgown. You will not remember anything that happened here," he said wiping away a drop of semen from his mother's lip before kissing her.

As soon as he snapped his fingers, he closed the door to his mother's bedroom and within a few minutes she emerged fully dressed as if nothing had happened.

To be continued...

12