All Comments on 'You're Hot and You're Cold'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
chastenchastenabout 3 years ago

Great story, Cheryl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gold digger much? "...sign over half the business..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I saw the comment on one of your other storie about score manipulating. Have to say I think it's ckear you're being targeted. I loved this story and its score is too low and compared to the usual drudge posted its clear people are just assholes. Keep writing CT. Your appreciated.

norafaresnorafaresabout 3 years ago

I love this story! And to anon who thinks the MC is a gold digger, ever heard of a joke?

PickFictionPickFictionabout 3 years ago

Near perfection, as always Ms. Terra. Great job.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 3 years ago

I love all your stories. This one did not disappoint !

Bawb2Bawb2about 3 years ago

Now did the flower shop have a battery backup on the security camera that recorded everything? What’s the boss gonna do about it?

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago

That was another fantastic installment in the "When The Lights Go Out" series. Lyla is hilarious, and I loved the interactions with Owen of "The Woman Behind The Curtain". Of course, I very much enjoyed what happened between her and Aaron. :)

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

That is the first erotic story I've read on here in a long time I thought was truly erotic rather than funny or tediously boring. Kudos.

Usually I skim the sex part, because it's pathetic, to get to the plot.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great story and as another commented very erotic sex seen. From the long detailed build up it seems you also like to tease! Wonderful, I love foreplay!

First of your offerings I have read but for sure I will be sampling more! Adding you to my follow list so I don't miss future episodes.

5 stars for this effort. Thanks for sharing your fantasies and writing talent. Keep writing.....Please?

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another one out of the park!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

Fun switch to Aaron! Nice surprise!

I love it when nice people are nice with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've missed your writing and this one did not disappoint! 10/10

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Classic Cheryl Terra

Rating doesn't seem to equate to the quality of this short but very likeable story. Once again you've hit all the right spots.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 3 years ago

Your skills are improving quickly. It's nice for me anyway to get the goods from a woman's perspective that is actually written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved your story. Please write more. I miss your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write a sequel to this story im in love with the characters!!!

shopratshopratalmost 3 years ago

The form of this story universe (every story organized around one event) is nice for developing related characters. The stories are easy on the reader, as richness and detail is continually added to the characters that reinforces what's already come before in the other stories. With more traditional stories with overlapping characters the effort to understand and remember the various storylines can sometimes get in the way of the readers enjoyment of the character development. Very nice job!

IsopheelIsopheelalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Enjoyed your writing. I kept waiting for Owen to return to his shop and discover employee and client in flagrante delicto. The suspense was gripping :-)

It would have made an interesting ending!

LoneLycanLoneLycanover 2 years ago

Loved the build up and the erotic sex scene. Another great addition to the When The Lights Go Out series and the plot. I hope there's more to come. Would have loved if Lyla would have taken Aaron's phone and recorded him between her legs to send to his ex or at least called her for pure satisfaction.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 2 years ago

Eating pussy is an art...

not something that can be learned in one session. I'd expect that after half a dozen lessons, he'd get his "beginner's certification," and Lyla would advance him to "intermediate pussy worship." Eventually, he might get his Ph.d in pussy eating. Great story, by the way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Nice build up. The light underlying humor is enjoyable. The sex scene is great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thanks for the quick escape thrill

Mike

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 2 years ago

that was so great! loved the characters, the richness of the world, the dialogue and, of course, the sex ^_^

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

This my third trip thru this story and I love it - a lot! Wouldn't mind a few lessons from Lyla myself ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, Cheryl, for a great story!

i sense Aaron has replaced Owen as the apple of Lyla's eye.

Clearly Lyla has replaced Larissa as the apple of Aaron's eye.

And Owen is history for Lyla.

I would agree fully on the pleasurableness and persuasiveness of being able to eat pussy and **enjoy pussy*.

I like doing so, very, very much. And it is and should be, most importantly, mutually enjoyable, fun and relaxing.

Letting my tongue play with her pleasurable pubes

Licking her lovely labia lips

Visiting her voluptuous vag with my tongue

Caressing and kissing her cute clit.

Plus there is a wonderful joy pleasure in giving a woman a very satisfying orgasm. One who was a bit shy, called it "special kisses down there" down there" and enjoyed what I could do and did do for her.

Pussy Enjoyer

PS: To any male reader who is reluctant to enjoy and eat pussy, do as Aaron did and learn. It is well worth the effort, as well as the investment of time and determination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, do women like Lyla (and Meg and Nellie) exist only in the imaginations of all men and this one female author? Just curious…

Great story, wonderful series. Thank you for your imagination and your talent.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

GREAT!

...and very hot!

... loved the tie-in to '...Behind the Curtain'

Lucky Aaron, and Lyla

easy 5 and fave, and sure I'm going to enjoy the rest in this series, and also others of yours

PS and very thoughtful of you to have her ask him use a rubber...lots authors reason if these stories are fantasies there's no chance of getting preggers, or STI's

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story alot better then the first chapter

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best and worst chat up line in the world. I suck at eating pussy and want to be better at it. Either you crash and burn or you score a goal 😆 Great story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The Spark of happiness, from the consoling consolation. (What becomes of the broken hearted?)

Alls well that ends well... She really taught him a thing or two. Not to give up, but to learn from the experience. (Aesop's Fable?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES