You're Hot and You're Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," he whispered. "How... what...?"

"It's not like I've never eaten pussy before," I said, taking his fingers out of my mouth. "I know what it tastes like."

"Wait, you've—"

"Yeah. I'm bi."

He seemed to relax when he found that out, maybe because I knew what it was like from his point of view as much as my own. Smiling, I pushed my jeans and panties down my hips. He raised his eyebrows as I brought my own hand between my legs, my eyelids fluttering as I pushed my fingers inside myself. My pussy was soaked, heat radiating from it as I fingered myself slowly. After a moment, I brought my hand away from myself and lifted it between us.

"Here," I said. "Taste it."

Holding my gaze, he took my fingers in his mouth, his tongue running between them. I watched his face as he sucked on my fingers, and he didn't stop until he'd sucked every bit of juice off them.

"That's not at all like what I remember," he said after I took my fingers back.

"In a bad way or a good way?"

"Good way," he said quietly, then kissed me again. "How, uh... how are we doing this?"

I was polite enough not to laugh at the change of demeanour he was cooly trying to hide. Rather than nervous resignation, his eyes were sparkling with poorly concealed eagerness, though I was sure there was still some uncertainty. That was okay; I could work with uncertainty if he was willing to learn.

I touched his cheek as I kissed him, tenderly running my fingers along his jaw before taking his hand. I led him behind the counter to the stool by the till, dropping his hand so I could kick off my Doc Martens and pull my jeans the rest of the way off. I had one boot off when Aaron stopped me, kissing me quickly before dropping to his knees.

Wide-eyed, I watched as he unlaced my other boot and tugged it off my foot, then began to peel my jeans and panties down my legs. The cool air of the store tickled my skin as he licked his lips. Slowly, he pressed a kiss to my calf, his lips moving up my leg until he was kissing my inner thigh. I stared, enthralled, as each touch of his lips sent prickles of electricity through me. When he was halfway to my pussy, he looked up at me.

"What next?" he asked.

I swallowed hard and shifted so I could sit on the stool, jumping as the cool wood met my bare ass. He moved forward, guiding my thighs further apart so he could nestle himself between my legs.

"Keep doing what you're doing." My voice was husky and I cleared my throat. "The closer you get to, um, where you're going, the more sensitive things get. So, where you were just kissing, start doing that lighter and softer as you make your way up. You want to build up anticipation."

His eyes twinkled. "You want me to tease you?"

"No," I said, glaring at him. "But I want the next girl you eat out to be amazed at how talented you are, so I'm giving you the full lesson."

He chuckled softly but didn't say anything else, just moved his lips back to my thighs and began teasing his way up to my pussy. My body tingled beneath his touch, the feather-light touch of his lips sending waves of arousal through me. He flicked his tongue out now and then, licking spots that made me squirm, and I felt him smile when I did. His hands trailed up my legs as his lips moved closer, and closer, and closer to where I wanted him.

His mouth was just about on my pussy lips when I spoke again.

"Lesson two," I said, and he glanced up. "Yes, exactly."

Aaron frowned. "What?"

"Eye contact," I said. "Look up at her every so often. It's incredibly hot to watch a guy lick your pussy."

He nodded and held my gaze. "Now what?"

I sighed. "Now you're going to tease me some more. Start kissing around, like, the outside and stuff. Don't touch my clit yet."

Our gaze broke as he did what he was told. It took everything in me not to push my hips forward into his face as he kissed my pussy lips. His breath brushed against my skin and I could feel my mouth beginning to go dry.

"Okay," I finally breathed. "So now, start getting your tongue in there."

He looked up, eyes wide but excited. There was a slight hint of coolness as he inhaled through his nose, then the wet feel of his tongue slipping between my pussy lips.

"Just like that," I said, and I swore he smiled. I couldn't see it, of course, but I felt his mouth shift.

Tentative at first, his exploration started to get more forward as his tongue traced the folds of my pussy, each of his actions drawing more wetness from me as he tortured me with his mouth.

"That's it," I said, my voice high-pitched. "You're... oh. You're doing great."

There was no mistaking his smile that time, and there was no mistaking that he was starting to enjoy himself. Boldly, he pressed his face against me harder, hungrily lapping at my pussy.

"Stay away from my clit still," I said, though it was almost painful to say it. "Make me think you're going to go there, but don't. Lick everything else. This is where you have to start listening to whoever you're with. Pay attention to what makes her moan because I can only tell you what I like and—oh!"

His tongue slipped inside me and I shuddered, exhaling heavily. Aaron's eyes sparkled and I felt him laugh a bit.

"Only a little bit of that," I breathed. "It feels nice but I don't just want your tongue in my vag the whole time. You'll eventually use your fingers but for now... that's... that feels nice."

I had to stop talking. Whatever had shaken his confidence before was far from his mind. The man between my legs wasn't the same one who said he wouldn't eat pussy to save his relationship—not that it would have, since his ex was a complete bitch—but one who was discovering the fun that was involved in eating someone out.

His tongue dipped inside me again, then traced along my lips, then he pulled back to kiss one of the spots on my thigh that made me squirm. He would look up at me before moving back to my pussy, repeating the action until my breathing was heavy and fast and every nerve in my body was begging for more.

Every so often, I glanced at the door. I knew it was locked, and I knew the chances of anyone seeing in were slim, and the chances of them seeing Aaron crouched behind the till with his face buried between my legs were practically zero... but I couldn't help worry just a bit. The worry mixed with the hot shame of picturing us getting caught, and the thought of it made my pussy practically throb with arousal.

When I couldn't take it anymore, when I was almost gasping for breath, when my nipples were so hard they hurt and my legs were almost numb with arousal, I reached down and rested my hand on his head. As I did, he glanced up, pausing his movements as he met my eye.

"At this point, there are two options," I gasped. "One, she's so turned on she's just going to grab your head and shove it between her legs as hard as she can, and that's when you start working on her clit. Two, you decide it's time, because she might be too shy to do that."

He pulled back just enough that I could see him grinning. "What are you gonna do, Lyla? You don't seem like the shy type to m—"

I wasn't the shy type, and I felt him laugh as I pushed his face against my pussy. His tongue found its way to my clit and I moaned, my eyes fluttering closed as he flicked the swollen nub with the tip of his tongue.

"There's a few different ways you can do this part," I said hoarsely. "Some girls like when you suck on it. Some want you to flick it like you just did, some want you to flatten your tongue and kind of lick up and down. If anyone's told you to spell the alphabet with your tongue, they're stupid, don't do that. Try different things and listen to what she likes."

He mumbled something against my pussy. I had no idea what, so I answered the question I wanted him to have asked.

"Yes, she might just tell you what she wants, so just do exactly as she says. For example, when I say put two of your fingers inside my pussy and start sucking on my clit, you should probably put..."

I interrupted myself with a loud moan. My eyes slammed shut as Aaron immediately dipped two fingers inside of me, finally filling my yearning pussy as he started to suck on my clit. I couldn't stop myself from shoving my hips forward that time, though I didn't quite have the leverage I wanted. Quickly, I threw my legs over his shoulders, forcing him to bury his face against me.

Either Aaron was a really good student or I was a really good teacher. More likely, it was that his aversion to eating pussy was because of his bitch of an ex-girlfriend, and had she been a nicer person, she would've gotten to experience the pure bliss I was getting from his mouth. If it weren't for the fact that I needed to steady myself against the counter with one hand, I would have had both hands pressed to the back of his head.

I watched him feast on my pussy, his eyes glancing up to gauge my reaction as he experimented with different techniques. He was good at guessing what I'd like; when he started flattening his tongue against my clit, I instinctively ground myself against his face.

There was no doubt he was enjoying himself. The look in his eyes when he met mine said everything, and the commitment he had to burying his face against me was obvious. I only realized exactly how much he was enjoying himself when I took my hand off his head so I could grip my breast. His eyes left mine and widened as he watched me play with my nipple through my shirt. When I decided I needed more and pulled my shirt up so I could run my fingers along the hard bud, he groaned.

A high-pitched cry left my mouth as I felt the sound. Seconds later, my body was tensing as I watched Aaron reach between his legs and adjust his cock. His hand lingered as he looked up at me, and I felt him grin as he fumbled with the button of his jeans.

"Oh my God," I whispered, biting my lip.

He kept focusing on my clit as he took his cock out, taking his fingers out of my pussy just long enough to unzip his jeans and pull his boxers down a bit. As soon as his hand was wrapped around his shaft, he returned both fingers to me, plunging them inside me and curling them to hit my G-spot.

I panted as I watched him stroke himself. I had no idea how he went from being so uncertain to getting off on eating my pussy, but I was loving every second of it. I pinched my nipple as my body started to overheat, as that feeling of arousal and excitement deep in my body began to bubble, as Aaron's eyes met mine while he jacked off and sucked my clit.

"I'm gonna come," I said to him. "Whatever you do, do not stop what you're doing."

To his credit, he didn't, even as I accidentally almost suffocated him as I came. I couldn't help it; the moment my body tipped over the edge, I grabbed his hair again, and my thighs tightened around his head as I clutched his head to my pussy. I cried out, enough electricity shooting through my body that I probably could have lit up the shop. My eyes slammed shut as I tensed, overwhelmed by pleasure, everything surrounding me suddenly gone. The only thing that mattered was Aaron's mouth and fingers, his body and my body, and for a long, long moment, everything went white.

When my orgasm began to fade and I could breathe again, I felt my legs relax. When I opened my eyes, I still had Aaron's face pressed against me, and I let go quickly.

"Sorry," I said. "You can... that was... sorry, it just felt really good."

I didn't expect for him to kiss my pussy one more time before pulling back and looking up at me, a grin on his glistening face as he looked up.

"Okay, so," he started. "Not to brag, but I think I did a good job."

I burst out laughing as he ran the back of his hand across his chin and mouth.

"You did a fucking amazing job," I said, still feeling aftershocks running through me.

"I had no idea how much I'd like it," he said almost shyly, and his cheeks flushed. "That was, uh... hot. Really, really hot."

I nodded and glanced down. His hand was still wrapped around his cock and I bit my lip.

"Fair's fair," I said.

"Huh?"

I grinned. "Well, we can either change places, or I mean, you could also just fuck me instead."

Aaron gaped at me in disbelief. "Yeah? You want to, uh...?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you want a blowjob or do you want to fuck? Offer's off the table in three... two..."

He shot up off his knees so fast I almost laughed.

"I want to fuck," he said.

"Good thing I let you keep that condom."

He grinned, got it from his wallet, and put it on. Before I could ask how he wanted me, he shoved his jeans further down and stepped between my legs. I leaned back against the counter as he filled me.

My pussy was soaked with a mix of his saliva and my juices. His cock slid inside easily and both of us sighed. He thrust forward, burying himself as deep as he could before pausing and putting his arm around my waist.

His skin was still cold, but I barely noticed. He kissed me, his lips still slick from eating my pussy, and I kissed him back eagerly. He groaned as I did, leaning forward so he was bracing himself against the counter behind me, and he began moving. I moaned against his mouth as he tunnelled inside me, his cock filling me and stretching me in a way his fingers hadn't.

Our breathing was in sync as he moved faster and harder. His forehead rested against mine after our lips parted, and he kept lesson two in mind as he stared into my eyes.

"You're so hot," he whispered.

"You're so cold," I replied.

He laughed, kissing me again as he fucked me against the counter. I slung one arm over his shoulder, holding onto him as he filled my pussy. I was still kissing him when he made me come again, his body hitting my clit in just the right way to make me clench down on his cock and tremble uncontrollably against him.

Aaron groaned when I did, his thrusts becoming harder and staggered, and before he even started leaning into me, I knew he was close.

"Gonna come," he grunted.

His face as he came was amazing. The moment of tension as his eyes slammed shut, the way his mouth dropped open, the breathless sound he made as he pumped his cock inside me those last few times... it was fascinating and erotic and beautiful. He sighed after a moment, a deep release of breath before he held me close to him with his lips against my neck.

"That was great," he whispered.

"Mmm," I said, smiling.

We held each other for a bit longer, then he pulled out of me and helped me off the stool so I could pull my pants back up. I adjusted my hair and clothes as best I could, hoping my mouth wasn't so swollen that my parents would notice when I walked in the house.

"Hey, the rain stopped!" he said, looking outside.

It was true; the sky was still heavily overcast, but the torrents of rain were gone.

"Oh," I said. "Well, I'll just walk home, then. No need to go out of your way."

He turned to me, frowning. "No. I said I was gonna drive you home, I'm gonna drive you home."

"But—"

"I don't mind, Lyla," he said, smiling. "Besides, it's my fault you had to work late."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Actually, I'm still leaving early."

"Would've been earlier if I hadn't shown up."

"And then I would have been walking home in the rain," I pointed out.

He shrugged and grinned, helping me wipe up the stool and counter and waiting as I grabbed my stuff again.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked as I locked the door.

"Working," I said.

"Oh."

I bit my lip, glancing at him. "And then nothing after that. I'm off at three."

He nodded slowly. "You smoke weed?"

I dropped my store keys and looked over at him. He was fighting back a laugh.

"It's 420," he explained. "Best holiday of the year."

"I don't think it's an actual holiday."

"Fair," he replied. "Come hang out with me anyway. I mean, you work in a plant shop, you must like... plants."

"Maybe," I said, though I couldn't quite maintain my grumpy demeanour as he grinned at me.

"And hey, I mean, I should probably practice all those lessons you just taught me," he said. "Practice makes perfect, right?"

I couldn't fault his logic, and I couldn't deny I kind of wanted to see what would happen as he perfected his technique, considering how good it was the first time. Biting back a smile, I nodded.

He took my hand, smiling as he led me to his car. It felt strange to be grateful for a power outage, and it felt strange to walk away from the store hand-in-hand with someone I'd really only just met, but I couldn't deny the spark of happiness as he squeezed my hand.

**

Special thanks to Bebop3, chasten, norafares, and OneAuthor for proofreading and providing feedback. Thank you to the awesomely amazing people who beta read. KW, AG, Paul M, Kevin Matheny, KZ, AP, ED, centralsquareguy, AS, and KJ - thank you all for your support.