You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

My cock began to flex and I thought I might cum.

"Don't you dare!" she scolded and squeezed my balls too hard. I yelped.

"Ooh, sorry baby. I don't want to hurt you, it breaks my heart. So don't make me. Breathe deeply."

I breathed again as she caressed my balls lovingly.

"I could show you my pussy this evening. It has two loads of his creamy alpha male cum in it right now. Only thing is, Tim is too tired from giving it to me so good. We'll have to wait for another time."

Precum streamed out from my slit as I looked at the thin layer of damp fabric that was between me and her creampied pussy.

"You love being a little beta submissive, don't you? Yuck. Are you so desperate that you would lick out his sloppy seconds? I expected you to be appalled, but it only made your cock drip nasty, sticky precum."

She pulled her messy hand out of her pussy, covered in their combined juices, and loosely grasped my cock.

"Let's try something fun. Fuck your hips up into my hand. Imagine it's my pussy filled up with his cum. I don't think he would ever allow it, but you can fantasize about fucking your cock into his leftovers."

The strong scent of his cum filled my nose. Moaning, I pumped my hips. I tried to get some friction on my cock but her hand was too loose around my shaft.

Mel lapped up my frustration. "That's right, fuck your hips just like that. Try to get yourself off."

She teased me more with her words. "Tell, me, James, Would you prepare my man for me? Would you suck his cock to get him wet and ready for my cunt? Would you guide his cock inside me?"

I could only moan in response. I reached out to try to close her hand around me more firmly, but she pulled away, leaving my cock bobbing in the air.

"No, no, no, you naughty boy. Put your hands by your sides. Apologize for being such a desperate pervert."

"I'm sorry I'm such a desperate pervert, Mistress."

"Wow, I think I could make you do anything I want. I like being your Mistress. Do you really adore me?"

"I adore you so much, Mel."

"I know you've wanted me since I first started being nice to you. I felt kind of sorry for you. So shy around the girls. It's cute, if a little creepy. When is the last time you had a girlfriend?"

"Not since I moved here. A couple of years, I suppose."

"Poor James. No sex in two years?"

"No, Mel." I muttered, ashamed. The shame had my cock straining and pulsing.

"Just watching porn and pulling on your little dick, huh? Did you like seeing real sex? Did you like seeing the girl you care so much about being fucked like that?"

"You looked and sounded so beautiful."

"Well, it makes me feel dirty to be used as porn for a nasty little boy who is too shy to ask girls out."

I whimpered at her words. I was a nasty little boy.

"Did it make you jealous to see me with him?"

"Yes, it always does." I admitted.

She chuckled. "The real question is, who were you jealous of? I think maybe you wished you were the one your back with your legs spread and with a big cock plunging in and out of you."

Sensing I was about to lose control, Mel's hand left me again.

"Show me how you edged yourself all week. I want to see what you look like when you perv to me."

Self-consciously I held my thighs tightly together, making my cock strain.

"That's it. Don't feel shy. Be proud of who you are, little sissy."

I worked my hips and pinched my nipples.

"That's a good boy. Rugged, masculine guys should jerk and pull their cocks in their big strong hands. Sissy boys like you need to masturbate this way."

Tim appeared, standing over the back of the couch looking down at us.

"Aren't you two a picture, playing together like that? Don't forget that sissys can also cum when their little hole is played with, Mel."

Mel smiled and pushed my knees up. "I'll fuck you like I fuck girls. She held up her hand to make the shape of a gun. With minimal preparation, two of her cum covered fingers forced their way into me. Her other hand pulled on my hair, forcing my head back.

"You're ready now, baby. You can cum for us. Promise you'll be our good submissive. You have no idea what filthy things we'll make you do."

She twisted her hand around and pushed her fingers against my prostate. It felt as though she was forcing my come out of me.

I longed for more pressure around my shaft. "Mel, please. Squeeze my cock!"

"Dirty, demanding little boy!" She scolded. "You don't get a say in this. Your little cock will have to figure out how to cum all on it's own."

My hips bucked up fruitlessly as I began to spurt thick white cum all over my stomach and chest. Mel held her face tantilizingly close to me as she intently watched the cum fly from my flexing cock and splash on my skin.

"Mmmm, see? No hands necessary. So much cum, baby."

She finally gripped the base of my shaft between her finger and thumb, milking the last of my semen out. "I don't want any of it to get on me," she said, screwing up her nose.

"Tim, he is ours now. We can make him do anything. He can be our little toy to play with."

I lay back, covered in my own cum, which was running off me and onto the couch. I tried pathetically to catch it before it made a mess.

I felt dirty in front of Mel and Tim. I was laying there covered in my own shameful, sissy discharge. I had cum without my cock being touched.

"You filthy, dirty boy. You know how to clean up your mess James, I know you do. Don't embarrass me in front of Tim."

I began scooping up that mess and feeding it into my own mouth. Now that my orgasm had passed I felt ashamed of myself. I looked to Mel for help as I swallowed down my cum.

"Poor baby. It hurts to cum doesn't it? You feel lost afterwards. You feel like that little boy who has no control again. It is maybe better for you when you don't empty your balls all over yourself. When you are denying yourself you at least know your place. We'll help you, I promise. From now on I won't be mean and make you cum in front of us as much."

This time she let me use their shower to wash up. The three of us spent the rest of the evening having a few drinks together. It was relaxed enough, I suppose, given the circumstances. Mel and I sipped our wine and Tim drank beer.

She had begun to look at me differently. I wondered what was in store for us next.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12