All Comments on 'You're Mine and You Know It Ch. 02'

by tonya777bad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JogrindeJogrindealmost 11 years ago
well you are on a roll

I like it & its getting beter and better! Its good that you had 2 pages too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Please keep writing these stories! They'd be even better if they were longer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delicously naughty !

Great story.Very hot and erotic . Show no mercy to the lil slut and keep that ass of hers plugged and controlled 24/7. Hope you will make this an ongoing story. Like I said make this lil slut submit to being their anal slave. ( kaylee in Arizona)

facecummefacecummealmost 11 years ago
Absolutely hot erotica!

Please continue this fantastic storyline. Excellent descriptions of emotions, intentions and sexual submission without spoiling what is yet to cum. I'm anxiously awaiting your next submission (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the best erotic lesbian story I have ever read. Damn. My vagina is literally achingly in love with me :'D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sorry but i just dont get it at all couldnt cum once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice job

I was wondering if you could add a development of feelings (love, jealousy...), Idk, perhaps between Ashley & Jennifer... Well it's your story and ofc I admire your writing so, that's only a suggestion. Thanks! Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Please do another chapter! With Ashley getting jealous and falling for Jennifer. Would be awesome! Looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kayla, Jennifer's next Mistress

Will Kayla become Jennifer's next mistress - and then perhaps some role reversal with Jenniver on top?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Bit of Work

Wonderfully sexy. I'd love to see more of this. But, can you please find an editor? The typos and spelling errors detracted from an otherwise great story (hymn vs. hymen was the worst).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my gosh.

I really feel bad for Jennifer. I always get hooked on stories like these, but for some reason I feel like I should give them a akward hug or something. Like I don't feel bad for them, but you wish you could help them in some way. Sucks you're inactive nowadays, and the thing I have a question about is, are you Jennifer or are you posting this for her or something?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Off a cliff

Wow...so this went from okay to pretty awful, fairly quickly. First off...grammar and spelling. What woman doesn't know how to spell hymen? I thought when you typed "hymn" the first time it was a typo, but then you did it repeatedly. A "hymn" is a religious song. I "hymen" is the membrane near the entry of a woman's vagina. Secondly, try to keep your story structure understandable. Several times it was unclear who Jennifer was speaking to. Third you sound pretty proud of the fact this is a true story of sexual abuse. I can honestly say that recounting a rape for your own titillation isn't something you should be proud of. In fact you might think about therapy to deal with that bit of sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Question about the phone number

Is the number a real one or did you just type 10 random digits

SexyathomeSexyathomealmost 7 years ago
Okay

Okay spelling was off grammar mistakes here and there but super hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty hot

Love the domme theme...write some more...please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous