You're Mine and You Know It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I continue, you have to do any and every thing we tell you. Okay?" She was rubbing my rock hard nipples as she spoke.

I was so horny I would do or say anything they told me. "Yes," I moaned, "just keep going."

She smacked my ass, which made me let out another moan and sent a jolt of pain through my body. I guess I really do have an ass fetish. "Little bitch slaves like you don't give orders, you hear me?" She got into character really fast and I liked every bit of it.

So I was going to play along. "Yes mistress." My pussy was so fucking wet I didn't care what would be done to me.

"Mmm," she moaned as she licked my neck, "that's what I like to hear."

DING!! DONG!!

'Damn It!' Is all I could think when Ashley got up to get the door. She even looked sexy in her short, silk robe.

***Ashley***

"I'll be right back. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere." I said to my girls. They nodded and I walked out the room. I knew who it was, and was glad she came when she did. My little slut was waiting, but it was one last person that had to see her get fucked, the person that confirmed that Jennifer was into girls.

"Hey Ashley," she said after I opened the door and started walking back to the room.

"Hey..."

***Jennifer***

I was getting sick of it. All the girls wanted to do was rub my hymn, well I wasn't sick of that part, it was the whole 'You can't cum until Ashley comes back' part. I was on edge and they knew it. I even begged them to stop. That only motivated them. I was so relieved when I heard Ashley coming our way. Then I saw her come up to the door with a beautiful smile on her face that was laced with mischief. I sat up and smiled at her as she walked towards me, but it changed to shock and embarrassment when I saw Liz (Elizabeth) standing in the doorway.

"OH MY GOD!" Is what I screamed as I tried to hid myself with the blanket.

"Don't hid your body from no one," Stacy shouted as she ripped the blanket out of my hands, and off of my body. "Are you ashamed slut?"

"No." I whispered closing my eyes so I didn't have to see Elizabeth's smiling face.

"What was that?" Stacy questioned. "And you better address me the correct way bitch."

I looked at her then back to Liz then back to her, and took a deep breath. "No, I'm not ashamed mistress." I could feel my cheeks burning.

"This is going to be fun." I heard Elizabeth say then giggle.

"Yes it is, but there's one little thing I need to ask you before we start." Ashely said getting back to where she was between my legs.

"What is it?" Elizabeth said I could see a fire burning in her eyes, I never saw her like that before. Ashley told her to come over to us.

"Well Jennifer here needs you to help her out a bit, she has had this," she tapped the plug and Elizabeth's eyes lit up, "in her for a while and she needs you to take it out."

Elizabeth was thinking but then she said with an evil smile, "I want to hear her," she pointed to me, "say it herself." She licked her lips at me when Ashley turned away.

I just looked at her for a long while like 'Ima beat yo ass when we alone' type look. But I had to get this plug out of my ass so I was going to do as I was told. "Elizab..."

"You mean mistress, right?" Liz said with her eyebrow arched. She had taken Ashley's place between my legs and was pushing the plug in and out of my ass, I never played with my ass before but this was really turning me on. "Well, what are you waiting for? Ask me to take it out."

"Will you please take the plug out of my ass, mistress?" I was so fucking hot I wanted her or anyone of them to fuck the shit out of me, I really needed it.

She was fucking me fast and I really really needed to cum. "May I cum mistress," I was grabbing her back as she fucked my asshole harder and faster, "please."

"No, not until you earn it." She leaned down and kissed me, tongued me down actually. "What will you do to cum?" She whispered in my ear.

"Anything." I said breathless.

She smiled then just took the plug out.

"Well I still need to pop that cherry of yours before you get anything." Ashley jumped in, I guess she didn't like being left out.

"Your a VIRGIN!?" Elizabeth jumped up and looked at me in disbelief. "How?"

"Well I think its because she never fucked before." Heather laughed, but one death look from Elizabeth and she shut up.

"Anyway," Ashley started, taking off her robe and taking Elizabeth's place between my legs. "Lets get back to where we were." She still had her strap-on on, and I was getting turned on just from looking at it. "You want this," she gestured towards the strap-on, "I see how you keep looking at it, don't worry your about to get this."

She lifted up my my legs and pulled me closer to her, so my pussy was on her lap. Before she started she turned around to the others. They were just looking on like horny dogs. "Y'all can start fucking you know," she said like it was nothing. It was like a light went off in their heads and all I could see was two groups of two going at it, until Ashley had my attention again. "Look at me bitch, I want you to watch me as I fuck you." Every word she said was dripping with lust.

I just nodded and kept my eyes on her. She looked back at me as I felt the head of her cock inter my pussy, and it hurt like hell but I also liked it. I was glad that she was going slow on me but I needed more so I started pushing myself onto it to get as much of it as I could.

"Oooo, your an eager slut aren't you?" She asked, "do you want it all now?"

"Yes, mistress," I was no longer afraid, I was just horny as hell.

"Okay, good." She was very fast with her movement after that, I could feel my hymn ripping, it hurt but it felt oh so good at the same time. When she finally broke it all the way I was spasming on the bed under her.

"Hard please, fuck me harder!" I yelled as I dug my nails into her smooth back. I grabbed her ass in an attempt to push her into me further.

She went full speed on my pussy and had me on edge the whole time, and everytime I asked to cum she would say, "you better not cum until I tell yo ass." But finally she let me cum and it was crazy. "FUCK FUCK FUCK." Was all I could say as she fucked me through my orgasm.

When she let me sit up I was sitting in a pool of my own cum and blood, but I didn't have a lot of time to rest.

"Elizabeth," Ashley yelled over to her. She was getting her pussy eaten by Stacy, "its your turn."

She jumped up and took her place with Stacy, and Elizabeth came over to me biting her lip. "Let me see that pussy... now."

The way she said it made me horny all over again. "Yes mistress," is all I said and I opened my legs for her to see my freshly fucked shaved pussy.

She moved down so her face was right at my pussy, "such a pretty pussy." I swear I heard her say but I wasn't sure about anything because that's when I felt someone lick my pussy for the first time. "Mmm, you taste so good baby." Is all she said but then she just went back to work on my pussy.

***

After Elizabeth got done eating my pussy (which was fantastic), I got fucked by Stacy who was really soft on me, even when she sat on my face to eat out her ass and pussy. Then Alice fucked me in the ass and pussy, and was really rough but not that much.

But Heather was a different story.

"Get on your hands and knees bitch." I knew the sex position was called doggie style, and I really wanted to experience it.

"Okay." I rolled over and felt her hand right on my ass cheeks, slapping the shit out of them. I think I fell in love with that girl right then and there. She was just so rough and I loved it. And when she got Ashley's strap-on I just didn't know what to do.

"Where do you want me to fuck you slut?" I was happy she asked because I saw how she was looking at my ass, and I didn't want that monster going in my ass, and I was a little sore from Alice fucking me there.

"My pussy, please mistress." I said in a little girl voice.

She rubbed my wet pussy and said, "you are such a good girl, and for being so good I'm going to fuck you in the ass." With that she pushed the rubber cock about 5inches in and I let out a scream from the big invasion. "Shut the fuck up bitch, and take this shit." She was being so calm about it that it scared the shit out of me. She was pumping into my ass pretty fast.

"You like that shit?" She was pulling my hair and pushing the dick all the way in my asshole.

"Y-y-yes mistress!" I yelled as I pushed myself back on her cock.

"I bet you do bitch, say you love it. I want to hear you say it." She had her boobs on my back and was whispering in my ear pretty loud.

"I love it, I so fucking love it mistress." I was about to cum I could tell, and so could she.

"Oh no you don't." She bit my back. "Your not cuming just yet."

"Please I need!" I plead but she wasn't hearing it.

"Shut up, I don't give a fuck about what you need." She had my ear in her mouth and was nibbling on it slightly.

I couldn't take it anymore and she didn't give a damn. Then when she yelled, "CUM FOR ME NOW BABY!" I came really hard and blacked out.

That was the hardest I had every cum, and my pussy wasn't even touched.

***

When I finally came to everyone was in bed with me and was asleep. I guess they had as much fun as I did. I still had to get home, but when I moved it woke Ashley up, who was behind me.

"You leaving?" She looked type sad when she said it, and she was stroking my pussy rather nicely.

"Mmm, yeah I have to get home its like... what time is it?" I couldn't find my phone.

"Um, its 11:27. You sure you don't want to stay just a little while longer," she pulled me on top of her, and had one leg wrapped around my waist and the other pushing on my pussy between my legs, "I can make it worth your while."

She looked so sexy, I had to say yes.

"I want you to fuck me." She said after she kissed me hard.

She told me to get the strap-on that was on the desk. I got up to get it and it looked type weird, it had a dildo coming out of it and a vibrater in the inside.

I gave it to Ashley and she helped me strap it onto myself after turning the vibrater on high. It felt so fucking good, but me fucking Ashley made it feel a whole lot better.

"Fuck, harder slut! Fuck me harder!" She yelled. The others had woken up and was watching as I fucked the shit out of her. Someone had gotten behind me and was licking my ass out, and that made me go even faster.

"Damn it!" Ashley yelled as she came.

I pulled out of her and tried to lick her pussy but she was to sensitive. "Let me lick you instead." She said as she rolled on top of me.

I didn't argue with her, and soon I was cuming.

I looked at her clock on her phone and saw that it was 12:07, and I had to go.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I said after she got up.

"Its ok call me ok." I got up and got my phone out of my pants and she gave me her number, "443-932-5033, and you better call."

"Oh I will...mistress." I smiled and she said goodbye as I started to leave.

***

I knew I would call her, I just didn't know when. But aside from that I was good. I just hoped that they wouldn't tell anyone else about what happened, if they did I don't know what I would do. I don't think their that mean so I wasn't worried.

As I drove home, snuck into the house and went into my room I didn't have a care in the world, sleep was the only thing on my mind.

***Ashley***

I was laying down when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Is it done?" She asked.

"Yeah, when did you want the video, its really hot." She was the one who planed it all, but took no part in it.

"Tomorrow, I can't wait to see that asshole getting her cheery popped in all three holes." Jennifer's oldest sister Kayla whispered trying not to wake anyone in the house.

"You are sick." Ashley laughed.

"And you know it. I have to go, bring the video to me tomorrow okay?" The 22 year old said with a lot of authority.

"Yes mistress, I will. Bye." Ashley sung.

Kayla looked like Jennifer, except she had blue eyes, was a little darker (they were mixed with black, white, and Hispanic) and her boobs were a bit smaller. They were around the same height, and had the same long brown hair. She was very beautiful, but was also a devious pervert. She had hidden cameras installed in her little sister's room, she has stolen plenty of her panties, and teamed up with a bitchy cheerleader, so she could video tape her getting fucked.

***

After hanging up she got back in bed and spooned Heather. Yeah she knew all along that Jennifer was a virgin... everywhere but the only person that knew she knew was Kayla, and that's how it was going to stay, just like only Kayla and Ashley knew about the video camera hidden in the room. It was all planned out perfectly and they planned to do it all over again.

But that's a different story.

***Thanks for reading my story, and for those who are still wondering yes its a true story, I just added some of my own stuff in it and it didn't happen to me. Thanks again and please leave a comment and vote.***

P.s. Leave new ideas for stories in you comments or email me them.

Love,

S.L.R.

12