You're Mine, Cammie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammie screamed, finally having the touch she needed, and when his thumb came into contact with her throbbing clit, she didn't know how much more she could take.

Corey growled through gritted teeth, feeling how hot her cunt was around his fingers. Her juices were dripping down his wrist. He thumbed her clit in tight circles and then lifted her off his lap. He set her on the couch and pulled her so that her lower body was off the couch, lifting her legs over his shoulders.

She began to whimper as she was exposed to his view, her sweet swollen cunt glistening with her moisture, her little clit poking out and begging to be touched. Corey snickered as she squirmed.

"Do you want to cum, whore?" he demanded. Cammie whimpered and nodded, and he bit the inside of her thigh viciously, making her yelp loudly.

"Fucking answer me!" he barked.

"I need to cum, Sir!" she responded. Corey grinned and moved a hand to her breast, yanking the nipple hard and making her cry out. He lowered his head and tapped her clit with his tongue, the lightest of touches. She felt it as if it was an electric shock and her body shuddered with the sensation. He traced his tongue lightly around her nub. He knew how sensitive she was and how torturous this was, and he enjoyed it. She was shaking like a leaf by this time. Suddenly he pushed two fingers deep inside her and took her clit into his mouth, sucking hard.

"FUCK!" she screamed, arching up and in effect, pushing her pussy into his mouth even more. He drank in her juices eagerly. He curled his fingers inside her and found that sweet spot that made her scream again and again. Her g-spot spasmed against his fingers and her pussy tightened more.

"P-please, I'm gonna... Oh fuck, please I'm gonna cum!!" she cried out desperately.

"Cum, you fucking whore!" Corey snarled and attacked her cunt again with his mouth and fingers. A loud cry came up from Cammie's chest, her eyebrows knitted together, and her hands gripped the couch as hard as she could, and she came hard. She squirted into his mouth and he swallowed nearly every drop. Some ran down his huge neck, but he didn't care. All he knew was the feeling of her pussy contracting around his fingers, her throbbing clit, her hot waterfall of pussy juice in his mouth.

He finally pulled away after forcing another orgasm out of her. Standing up, he was panting and her juice was mixed with his sweat on his face, neck, and chest.

"Up, slut," Corey ordered and she shakily got up and resumed her standing position. "I want your mouth on me."

She looked at him with puppy eyes and dropped to her knees while he took position in front of her. Standing in front of her, he leaned down, catching her chin in his hand. He leaned down and kissed her hard. Cammie tasted herself on his mouth, and she loved it. He pushed his tongue inside and he again fucked her mouth with his before standing back up and then suddenly slapping her face.

Startled, she bit her lip and awaited his command. Corey sat down and stared at her, then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forwards to him.

Cammie knew what he wanted, and she leaned in to kiss the tip of his hard leaking cock. The salty taste of his precum excited her more, and she was still in the aftershocks of her orgasm. She began to try to take him into her mouth. He was a bit bigger than she was used to but she eventually got down to half.

Corey was moaning and thrusting his hips up gently as she did this, and he tangled his fingers in her hair. He held her on his cock as she looked innocently up at him. She shifted her body, so that he could see her bruised ass in the air.

Cammie began going up and down, licking all around his hot cock as she did, and he closed his eyes and leaned back. Small moans escaped his lips, and he would tug on her hair every now and then.

Suddenly, she took every inch of him into her mouth. Her gag reflex was bypassed but still threatened, though she got over it.

"Fuck, fuck, Cammie," he said as he held her head tight to his groin and bucked his hips. "Keep going, baby," he egged. She obliged, never breaking eye contact with him as she sucked his cock.

All too soon he felt he was going to cum, so he pushed her off her knees and onto the floor. He joined her there, and arranged her on her back to face him.

"I want to see your gorgeous face when I enter you," he panted, and pushed into her in a single thrust. He was larger inside her cunt than her mouth, it seemed, and Cammie screamed.

"Does that hurt?" he asked, concerned now.

"No, it's fucking amazing!" she said.

He began thrusting in and out, watching her face contort into pleasure as he did. He moved a thumb to her clit, and that sent her over the edge. He felt her walls pulsating around his throbbing member but he didn't want to cum yet. Corey leaned down and ran his tongue over her nipples, then his teeth.

"Make me fucking cum, my beautiful pet slut!" he barked, rearing up onto his haunches and grabbing her hips. She thrust back with him and watched his gorgeous face as his orgasm seemed to swim up his body, causing him to moan in a staccato manner and his gigantic neck to bulge even more with restraint.

Suddenly Corey stiffened and let out a groan from the bottom of his chest and into her mouth. She felt his hot seed filling her walls, and it set her off. She lay back after a minute, after they had ridden it out for a bit.

"Sir... That was amazing," she panted, brushing a curl framing his eye.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he grinned. "Next time we'll be on the tour bus, so we can let the guys know what they're missing," he snickered.

Tour bus? She was going to tour with fucking Slipknot! Cammie curled into Corey on the floor, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you, Sir," she whispered softly.

"I love you too, babygirl," he said, kissing her forehead and cuddling down beside her. They both were asleep within minutes, sweaty naked bodies wrapped in a world of their own.

12