You're My Bitch Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why aye lads, did ye enjoy the show like?' said one in a strong Geordie accent. She stood a good head higher than Rick, but she was also wearing enormous heels. She wore heavy drag queen makeup topped with a huge blonde wig. The other queen wore an Amy Winehouse beehive wig, and probably even more makeup than her sister. Chris took the blonde's hand and said, 'I loved it, you were great. That was the most fun I've had outside of bed for a long time.'

They all laughed at Chris's joke and the Dolly Sister with the Amy wig grabbed Rick, pulled him into her ample breasts and growled, 'Ah wouldn't mind sharing yer bed, pet.' Rick went bright red and tried to pull away. The two queens and Chris were all laughing as Rick finally disentangled himself. 'Nah offence, lads, like.' The blonde one said, 'Jus funnin' yer, bonny lad.'

Chris said, 'None taken,' and put a fiver for a tip in the pint glass they were carrying. As the two queens turned to go, Rick saw the blonde one had a tattoo of a dragon on her back. Rick said without thinking, 'That's a bit like yours, Chris.'

Shit, thought Rick, I shouldn't have said that. I hope he didn't hear me. Rick turned around, but Chris was looking the other way. Chris didn't say anything and Rick heaved a sigh of relief. They stayed for another pint then made their way back to the flat.

Neither of them wanted to cook by the time they got back, so they ordered pizza and ate on the sofa idly watching TV. Rick was disconcerted to feel Chris's eyes on him all the time.

'What's the matter, why are you staring at me?'

'I'm trying to work something out,' said Chris, finishing a slice of pizza.

'OK what? Something about me?'

'Sort of. I'm trying to work out how you know I have a dragon tattoo.'

Rick's stomach fell as he realised what a mistake he had made back in the pub.

'You must have told me you had one.'

Chris shook his head. 'No, I didn't. I don't tell anyone about it.'

'I'm sure you mentioned it to me one day.'

'Uh-uh, I know I didn't. The only way you could know about it is if you've seen it. That means either you've been spying on me through the keyhole of my room, which is unlikely. or you've seen it some other way.' Chris's eyes opened wide as it hit him. 'Shit, there's only one place you could have seen it, you've been watching me online, that's how you know.'

Rick felt his face go scarlet and had to look away.

'You have, you've seen me online. Rick, your face gives it away. Tell me I'm right.'

Rick felt as if he was going to throw up. He nodded, 'I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. It was an accident.'

'An accident?' said Chris, 'I'm not stupid, Rick. You can't find my web room by accident. Did someone tell you? Who was it? Who knows about me?'

'No, no-one told me, I was looking at some porn and I found your room. I didn't recognise you at first, it was the room I recognised.'

'My fucking room? When did you see my room?' Chris almost exploded and Rick knew he was in trouble now. He decided the only thing to do was to confess everything. Chris would probably throw him out but lying would only get him in deeper trouble.

'I'm sorry, about three months ago, you went out and left your door slightly open, I went across to close it for you and I just peeked inside. I didn't go in, honestly. I saw your prints on the wall. That's how I recognised the room on your web cam.'

Chris said nothing, so Rick blundered on. 'Even then I wasn't sure, so I came out here with my laptop and you were playing the same music as the webcam. That's how I knew it was you. I haven't told anyone, if that's what you're worried about, I never would. If you want me to go, can you please give me some time to find a new place?'

Chris let Rick stew for a moment. 'Calm down Rick, please. So, you stayed watching long enough to see my tattoo?'

Rick nodded, he felt as low as a man could ever be.

'Did you like what you saw?'

The question caught Rick completely off guard. 'What?'

'I said, did you like what you saw on my webcam?'

Rick looked desperately at Chris. What the hell should he say? He somehow realised that a lot might ride on his answer.

He nodded, turning bright pink in the process.

'No. Rick, I want you to tell me.' Chris would not let him off the hook.

Rick swallowed and spoke softly, not looking at Chris. 'Yes, I did enjoy it, there, is that it? Do you want me to leave?'

Chris moved across to Rick and put his finger under Rick's chin and lifted his face so that he had to look at Chris.

'Look me in the eyes and tell me.'

Rick looked into Chris's eyes and whispered, 'Yes, I enjoyed what I saw, I thought you were beautiful. Is that enough for you? I'll leave as soon as I can find another flat. Don't worry, I won't say anything.'

Chris had always suspected that Rick was submissive by nature. When he had come to look at the flat Chris had thought that he was too eager to please and went along with everything that Chris suggested. That suited Chris fine, he didn't want some alpha male sharing the flat and throwing his weight around. He was also, Chris thought, quite pretty to look at. Not feminine exactly, more androgynous. He liked the way Rick wore his hair long, which framed his narrow features nicely. To Chris he had been the perfect candidate for the flat. He had not hesitated in offering Rick the room and was delighted when he accepted. Everything had been great up to now. Chris had an idea this little incident might even make it better.

Chris looked at Rick and said, 'OK, I'm busted, but I guess so are you. Still, I don't think it makes us even, but I can live with that. No, I don't want you to leave, Rick. I like you as a flatmate and I think you've been honest with me. But there's one condition I need your word on.'

Rick was prepared to agree to anything right now. He nodded. 'What is it?'

'That you don't breathe a word of this to anyone.'

'Yes, I mean no, I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't.' Rick was so eager to please that Chris had to stop himself smiling. Chris fetched them a beer each as Rick sat there waiting for his heart rate to come back to normal. As they drank their beers, Chris asked, 'So, do you watch a lot of T-girl porn, Rick?'

Rick squirmed, but he had confessed so much already so he said, 'I don't know what you mean by a lot, but I watch some, that's how I saw you.'

An idea began to form in Chris's mind and he smiled to himself as he wondered how far he could take it. He laid his hand on Rick's arm and said, 'It's weird to think of you watching me on your laptop from a few feet away.'

'I won't watch you again, I promise.' Rick was desperate to placate Chris.

'Oh, I don't mind you watching me, but it would be way too gross to think of you doing it in the next room while you're wanking. You do wank while you're watching me, don't you?' Rick was scarlet again by this time. Chris grinned and went on, 'Tell you what, why don't you come and watch close up?'

Rick must have looked confused because Chris laughed out loud, 'I mean tonight, come into my room and watch from there. It will be much more fun.'

Rick spluttered, 'No, I couldn't, it wouldn't be right.' But his cock was already telling him a different story.

'Come on.' Chris grasped Rick's arm a little tighter. 'I promise you it will be much more enjoyable to watch me in the flesh.' Rick shivered at Chris's final word. To Rick's astonishment Chris reached out with his fingers and stroked his face. 'Come on, Rikkie, I think you really want to, don't you?'

Rick froze, his resistance had crumbled away to nothing, and he found himself nodding his acceptance. Chris smiled. 'OK, Rikkie, let me get set up first. Come to my room in half an hour.' He stood up, stroked Rick's face one more time and just before he disappeared into his room, he turned and said, 'Oh, and Rikkie, wear something comfortable.'

Rick sat there, stunned at what had just happened. One thing he knew for certain, he couldn't possibly go and watch Chris, or could he?

To Be Continued

12