All Comments on 'You're Not Going Anywhere!'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Sans warrant NEVER go with the police and never let them in your house or domicile without one. And they wouldn't go looking foir a person over a lost frame - too busy with real crimes. He, on the other hand, should have RUN away from her at top speed and never returned.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the story. I wish the end could have played out with a little more detail.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Off béat. Enjoyable. Got a chuckle. Thank you.

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

A fun story, I enjoyed it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

That couple needs some serious therapy. It was fun, but I'm glad I'm not them.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

Quite different and funny thing was the story ended with a smile on my face. He was a stupid shit and she was a very smart woman and he is now stuck with her, for better or worse..................5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A weird but strangely satisfying story.

Anonymous1956Anonymous195610 months ago

Good story. Not a BTB and not a RAAC...and that's hard to do in this category..

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
It didn’t engage me.

Histrionics do not a story make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A loser and a doormat. The most unsympathetic couple ever.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

Olivia, Best character(

Lol

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

Olivia, Best character(

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy but wonderful. I like Olivia. I love how she already knew about her "dumb fuck supervisor" and his shallow attempts at getting her pants. I also like how Ben really did plan to just run away, and that triggered Olivia. Olivia is strong and eventually they will be fine. Wow Ben was stupid to marry the town bicycle. That really must have been the dagger for Olivia. Knowing that he was divorcing Abby was probably Olivia's secret desire. Thr kids unintentionally helped also. Good story.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I get it. She’s giving him no choice in doing the things that would have made him a good partner and father. The depth of her love is evident in her anger at him and the willingness to let him back into her and the kids life. Yeah, the guys a major dumbass… still a dumbass, but maybe a little smarter now. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quirky and entertaining; not a RAAC nor a BTBastard, just relatively real people dealing with emotional turmoil in a pretty normal fashion. Kudos and thanks for the entertainment. 5 out of 5.

Second chapter should have Olivia being VERY demanding in bed--with lots of oral service penance by him (to be rewarded by her inviting him to "milk" her for further refreshment in the future once the next child arrives!) Don't you just love those gentle "domme" wives???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wonderful! the world is full of deeply flawed people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous but still possible, as we live in a world FULL of morons.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago
A story to reflect upon!

This story was well written but needs a little more to make it stick. It's a feel-good story about feel-bad events but it works and a sequel would be great and you seem to be the perfect writer to compose it. I enjoyed this story and I hope all the comments prompt you to add a little more about the wind up with Abby and the eventual discussion with Oscar. Good Job, thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh boy, that story NEEDS another chapter or three. Thank you for a fantastic story. Isolating the other woman into the role that created the story was creative, because once a kniving slut has made herself a target, he may as well take advantage of it. He divorces her and takes her and her lover down in the process for retribution for her share in destroying his family. The solution is left jobless and homeless, and the lover has been cast out by his wife just as he was. She then comes to him begging for forgiveness for him to take her back, and he shuns her for her slutty ways, but the wife (first wife) feels sorry for her and becomes friends with her to make the story another interesting read. Just saying.......

'Wildbill

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You certainly know how to write stories about total losers and unlikable characters. I suppose that's a talent because you are extremely consistent at it

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Could be a little longer.

The Aby thread had to be wrapped up.

5/5 still.

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh? Yeah, it’s complicated. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At the end she says "Oh by the way...I'll never forgive you." Reconciliation will not work without forgiveness. She needs to either forgive or let him go.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

I liked it, but isn’t it a Romance? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never go back - move forward. And that's without Olivia. He needs to find someone new.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

This belongs in non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And 9 weeks later the daughter found her father dead and hanging in her closet. now thats realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love my ass ,they don't have a clue .

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I truly loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

hmm so did she just delay his suicide made it seem she really was going to make him life hell. wouldnt that have the same effect

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Interesting to see how far you've come over the years. This is the last of you're LW stories I've read in alphabetical order, except "Revelations". I saw it referred to an earlier story by another author, so I waited to dig into that one. While I did enjoy this story, without the fill-in/burning of Abby, it fell a little flat in places. If you ever get some free time, this tale would be a good one to edit and "re-issue". 4* (On to Revelations...)

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Whoremaster is such a funny insult, it almost sounds like a backhanded compliment. I cracked up every time Olivia unleashed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Carolina, you are such a romantic. That's why I enjoy your efforts. Well written with interesting plots and characters. Your stories are well edited with consistent flow and without annoying grammatical errors. Glad to see you are a prolific author and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
With two bitches for ex-wives?

He would have been in the car and on the road LONG before Olivia drummed up some false charges that no police officer in the world would have pursued. Nope. Olivia was alone and she was going to stay alone. Ben was long gone by the time the police arrived. Horrible ending.

1 star

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

I loved it when I first read it!...Loved it the 2nd time round!..I still love it blah blah blah blah 😁

5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great!! Loved it.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 3 years ago
Yeah it's predictable

But I don't care. Loved it the second time I read it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Obvious

It was pretty obvious on page one where the story was going so I just skipped page two and went straight to the last page. And I wasn’t wrong, it ended very predictably. Not a bad story, not a bad premise for a story, just too much confusion and too many loose ends.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I'm still not aware of her logic and when she changed her mind and what caused it...

Otherwise, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 Stars

What Ending ?? What Happened with Abby .. Did He Get a Divorce ?

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
A Muddy Mess

What a mess.

Plot made little or no sense. It meandered all over the place. It doesn't have to be linear, but it has to have some sense to it, so that events in the plot actually add to the story, rather than being distractions.

Relationships needed more work. New wife all but ignored.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Very good

Enjoyed it immensely!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
A truly great story

Now this was a fantastic story

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Very good

First time reading this one. Olive is a new type of betrayed female. She is apparently forgiving and a loving ex wife. I have to agree with Mr. Bierce. Your characters are too nuanced for the casual LW reader. I liked it.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Very well done

He got better than he ever deserved.

He can thank the kids for that. A connection that cannot be destroyed, no matter what. That was the wedge that allowed him to reconnect, otherwise he was history.

It's a good lesson though. It might just be lust that makes you betray the one person you are meant to protect, but when it's revealed what you've done, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

All that pain, all that hate, and all those tears for what? A roll in the hay with someone who means nothing? Why don't people wake up to themselves?

He was lucky. In my opinion, cheats get what they deserve.

I am sure the path ahead was still going to be rough, but at least the kids deserved a better outcome, and it sounds like they were going to get it.

A very brave woman in deed.

Nice story, despite all the angst.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
The wife is the hero. *****

She bites the bullet, takes him back, but at a cost. Husband would be kissing her ass the rest of his life and rightly so. A bit lighter LW's tale. I've read this story 3 or 4 times over the years and it doesn't loose it's charm. It's sort of sappy sweet, but I'm a sucker for happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

There a certain stories in the LW's category that have my affection. This is one. Perhaps my favorite of this author.

This is a story of a good wife and a good woman who was done wrong by her husband and reluctantly accepts the fact she is better off with him.

The husband knows he made the biggest mistake of his life by cheating on her, has nothing but regret for what he did and the path he takes to find favor in her eyes once again is absurdly comical.

His ex-wife knows he's trying his hardest to wiggle his way back in her good graces and the author does an excellant job in expressing a certian tenderness underneath the justified anger she has for her ex-husband's behavior.

If you don't like cute reconcilation stories, this is not for you. Light and entertaining fun for those who do. *****

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
Your primary failing as an author

is a tendency to overestimate the perspicacity of your audience. Instead of giving them 2-dimensional cartoon characters, you confront them with complicated, fallible human beings. Olivia's resolve to punish Ben, for example, is a wonderfully crafted image of a loving woman justifying reconciliation with the man who once broke her heart:

"She thought about how much she loved him, and how much she hated him. What did she want? Did she really want him gone; out of her life forever? No of course not, and the bastard wasn't getting away with it. She'd fix the whoring bastard once and for all! She had his number!

"She thought about her shithead ex-husband. She said out loud to no one in particular, "I'll bet he thinks I'll hook up with my dumb fuck supervisor who's been trying to get in my pants since the divorce," well she'd punish him for that too!

"She'd make his life a living perpetual nightmare. She'd make his current existence look like a paradise. He didn't know it yet, but his future would be a continuous trip to Devil's Island! She'd never forgive him. She'd never let him forget. She'd punish him every single day for the rest of his life. Yeah, she'd put him to work. She'd fix it so he'd never have another free minute for the rest of his loathsome conniving cheating life. Cut out again; leave her again? Never!"

What about her closing outburst, where she tells him in great detail just how badly she's going to punish him? She's emphatically telling him in loving detail just what they're both going to do that will bring them happiness the rest of their lives.

Unless, of course, one filters both those impassioned soliloquies through a glass stained darkly with anger and bitterness.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

All I can say is HE created his HELL - now HE is going to live it, forever. But will she ever really forgive him - does she want him to be her sub? Can she live with his supplication in not be a man again? Depending how SHE Dom's him she very well could push him to suicide, as he appears to be willing to go there.

Wonder how much Abby is going to sponge off him to dumper her shank ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yep, the results are in, Ben is officially a Pathetic Character. Maybe one of the most pathetic character I’ve read about in a long time. I mean, he even got himself hit by a car just to hang with his ex wife a little longer. Yeah, like I said, pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I've had a rough day. Wanted a distraction, hopefully a pleasant one. This was so funny and entertaining. Had me smiling, which of course was your objective. Objective accomplished.

I can't believe that so many took this seriously and started to criticize the characters. This was truly the kind of comedy you would see in a dinner theater.

It is sad that there are so many who criticize and yell CUCK SHIT or similar. Or, perhaps just a few who seek out these stories so they can complain about them.

Obviously, these people are acting out their frustrations that they either have had failed relationships or are unable to achieve any lasting one. Undoubtedly they are troubled by either erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Sad little people.

You are a gifted writer.

Thank you for a few minutes of enjoyable distraction that brought a smile to the face of one of your fans.

Samson

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Why the fuck did she take him back?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’ll Be Damned

I don’t think I’ve ever read a story here on Literotica that I disliked as much as I did this one. With the possible exception of the two kids, every character in the story was a despicable pathetic fool. And Ben was the worst of them all. What a whining, crying, insufferable son of a bitch. God I wish I had never read this story. Twenty minutes out of my life, gone forever.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

You Go Girl! Women look Damn sexy when they get "This Type Of Angry"

It is written!.... Do not argue with a Woman & Also Happy Wife - Happy Great Sex Tonight & Happy Life

I Really Enjoyed The Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I found this to be unbelievable

I simply couldn't get around the fact that he had married Abby so quickly after his divorce and then wanted to turn around, divorce Abby and go back to the master manipulator, Olivia. He's got lots of money. Move far, far away and start again without either women. Olivia is just too much of a bitch. She got off demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. No way he would want to go back to a woman that views him as a chew toy. Move on. Let Olivia play her games with someone else. Awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Joy to Read

There is something strangely uplifting about witnessing two emotionally dysfunctional adults behaving like petulant 10 year olds and yet managing to get to where they are meant to be in the end. Rather wonderful.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL...too stupid

Both wives are stupid bitches.....and he is just as stupid as they are! For example: the kids think it is their fault that their parents are divorced....no one has sat down and talked to them about the divorce...not dad,not mom,not grandma or grandpa on either side...just a bunch of idiots running this funny farm. The writer seemed like he wanted to finish this story in a hurry and it shows. The spelling and words left out in sentences just emphasize this! The title should have been "The Loony Bin". The detectives he hired weren't. The second wife was just a joke and inserted in this farce....why? The accident in the parking lot happened....why? Suddenly Olivia changes her tune and wants more kids with him....lol....ya right...more fucked up kids....jeez what a joke! Gave it a 2 and I was generous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The PI was an idiot!

He could of used a laser microphone on the bedroom window to listen to their conversation in the bedroom. Overall the story is rather silly. If he didn't love his second wife why did he marry her. He could of just shacked up with her.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Perfect.

For me anyways. This is your best story IMHO. Just a sweet LW's story. *****

dickandpussydickandpussyabout 6 years ago
My fav story

I love all your work but this is my fav story with my life with serena. Pls come back dude and write some more lovely stories. Pls literotica without you is shit swamp. Pls dude. If you re dead or dying or slowly dying update your fans. Take care man.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
shoot him

yeah,,I'd have shot the asshole. Then beat the shit out of him, and left him laying from the car. Just maybe not in that order.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Best Story

I MISSED THIS ONE SOMEHOW. Great story - gave it 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicholas Sparks watch out!

A cute story. As he got hit by the car I thought " typical plot device" but then it didn't work. Nice twist.

We all need a happy ending now and then.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Cute

Talk about a last-second redemption.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
One of my favorites.

I read this story many time and I love the ending . Very clever indeed. ⛦⛦⛦⛦⛦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does

He was pretty stupid, a real stupid ass, as the saying goes. She wasn't much better. He should never of gotten married in the first palce to either of the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very clever twist. *****

For a LW story, this is pretty fun and sweet . I've read this story numerous times and probably read it again sometime later. It's a feel good story. I like the wife's attitude and the way she gets back at her husband. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DON'T YOU WISH YOU GET A CHANCE WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken tastic story! I loved it that's what matters most to me. Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ frequent visitor

I regularly return to your submissions when I am in the mood for a clever and amusing story

I have yet to be disappointed

√&√

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Word

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feelgood story

So here is the opposite of the cheating wife story that gets so much bad publicity. Where the wife takes back a cheating husband and yet no comments she should have killed or seeked some sort of btb revenge. I also like the male accepting the cheating wife back as long as the story carrries the weight of honesty of regret. Not many story tellers write that as well as this tale. 4*

JJ

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976over 7 years ago
cheese, anyone?

Yes...cheesy. Cheesy is good sometimes.

stev2244stev2244over 7 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed it a lot. Well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like your stories, but additional punctuation would be great.

Run on sentences without commas require the reader to back up and re-read the sentence to figure out what you are saying.

Commas are often overused -- not a problem in your case. Please think through your phrases and set them off with commas where appropriate.

That said, keep the stories coming. Thank you.

Best regards,

Wally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Would have liked a longer version

Gave it a 4 but would have really liked everything to be more fleshed out.

Lots of loose ends and questions left up in the air.

I'm super curious about Olivia's boss and that dynamic. Did they just date or get intimate?

How will that play out?

How was Abbey dealt with?

The mother and sister in law seemed pretty bent on Ben's destruction.

I liked it but really could have used more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it 5*

Nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this sucked

big time

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Loved your story

Felt real, well developed and the characters were well defined. Thanks for a great read. Hope you will continue to entertain.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
ashley madisons stats

out of 36million accounts hacked only 12,000 were female. ya women do cheat, but the nums & history have always showed more men cheat, but i do know its treated as a bigger deal if a woman cheated.

i cant say if this story were true would he stay faithful? the old adage has rung true a many times,"once a cheater......always".

if the man truly loves olivia and want her happiness first, then the kids, then their relationship & family as a whole, then maybe he may have the courage to climb this mountain. we cheat because we dont respect that person, there will also be other reasons,but respect will be at the core.

yet lost respect can be regained in time, but trust lost cannot, well atleast its very difficult ,why? coz it is replaced with sense of betrayal & humiliation

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Real Life Again

Not a bad story and the ending is plausible. The wife needed an event to help get past her anger. She was pissed and rightfully so. He was remorseful and wanted a second chance. When it seemed he wasn't going to get it, he did what he thought was best and leave her so she could start again. That shocked her out of her blinding rage. As Carvohi stated her verbal bashing at the end was her way of saying "I'm still pissed, but we'll get through it together and I still love you.

This is one of Carvohi's better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

More like real life. Even the comments agree even though that was not their intention. One anonymous said good another said bad. one said up and the other said down. Both characters wrestling with their own desires, fears hates mistakes and loves. Even the children conflicted. That's the way with mankind . Good Work

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“That was when he told her it was only sex. She really erupted then, he remembered how she'd cried out, 'You were supposed to only have sex with me!’”

Hmm, isn’t that the same excuse that the cuckold husband’s are supposed to accept from their cheating wives?

“She knew God damned well there wasn't that much wrong with him.”

Huh? His knee gets bent in, and his head hits the pavement and there’s “blood everywhere”, but there wasn’t that much wrong with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmmm as I said in the past

My lifetime btb membership card is questioned when I was rooting for the cheating bastard to raac hmm can see the sexism in my thought process

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
an interesting take on the RAAC format

He cheated, she kicked him out, they both regretted his stupidity, but neither was willing to admit the reality they lived in.

As a confirmed member of the Burn the Bastard brigade, I am happy with this ending.

thank you.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
A punishment !!!

At last,truly A Punishment To Fit The Crime. Damn good story,really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work !!!

ImHappynBPImHappynBPabout 9 years ago
You know . . .

I've been married for 53 years and married people have stories to tell. There has been a lot of pain and forgiveness in each year. It's fun to read about other couples that agonize over stupid moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good and believable...

Until the end. It ruined the story for me. I knew that you wanted to make them get back together. I was in his corner until the end. Then the story deflated for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cardboard characters

And kids are not furniture in a plotline at least try and make them realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The ending seemed rushed ,

Now we have a male adulter going back to his first wife. After he messes up twice and hurts his kids. So she gave in and took him back. Maybe he k

Learned his lession what a waste.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE FRYING PAN WASNT HOT ENOUGH SO HE TRIED THE FIRE

that didn't work so he jumped back in the pan. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written little tale but

You rushed to the end and with him still married I don't see how Olivia was suddenly going to put aside his cheating, put aside his still being married and suddenly decide to take him back. And it seemed to be a far, far stretch that the Police would go to his house that quickly to arrest him over her minor complaint - an unsubstantiated complaint at that. A cute story to be sure but the ending just seemed contrived and implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very different sort of reconciliation. Really complicated by his second marriage.

Granted that the second marriage is not good, still, he's married. And the first wife is acting as an accomplice in the termination of that second marriage, while decrying the loss of her first marriage. Seems contradictory and hypocritical. I would have expected the first wife to demand a resolution of the marriage with Abby before agreeing to any reconciliation with her. Abby was a cheating whore, but it sounds like she was simply being the person he originally married. So even though Abby is cheating she owes him some apology for marrying her while not really wanting and loving her. I think with a more considerate and mature evaluation of what each person really wants, the story ends exactly the same. Just with more class and maturity. I know, BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the ending ruined the story, rushed and prior to his divorce made her the fellow adulterer

really not a good ending

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Loved it, but...

I was called away when I was in the middle of page 3. That gave me time to reflect. Was I enjoying the story because the cheating husband was getting a second chance? Was it because he was telling the story? Why am so quick to burn the bitch when she is the cheater? Is it because the wronged husband is always telling that story?

Thank you, Carvohi, for making me think about these things.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous