All Comments on 'You're Only As Corrupt As You Feel'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
Sorry, but I don't like it

I went from "I feel guilty-turned-on-reading-this" to "GROSS" in one paragraph.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
I'm in a better mood.

I would like to say that, though I haven't changed my mind about my earlier statement, I feel that something of an explanation is in order. Zev95 is a great writer. I was so into the scene that, when Sue was burned by the White Queen, I was almost feeling like I had been burned. I guess that you can't say anything better about a scene. Horrific ones horrify, sexy ones arouse, horrific, sexy ones put my brain on "stop" for a while. It was horrific, but I have to keep in mind the totality of the story. The characters are so well done. I'm a VERY long-time X-Men/F.F fan, back all the way almost to the beginning, and Zev95 skillfully captures both the personalities of Kitty and Sue, if they had somehow come under the influence of the evil White Queen, perfectly. On the other hand, is Emma Frost as evil as she seems? Within the framework of the story, I don't know. Each one has led Susan further into a maze of pain and degradation, but she willingly went. The Invisible Woman is far more powerful than the White Queen. Zev95 weaves a storyline that is confusingly real, multidimensioned and deep. I just didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Just wanted to say that I loved this story and would like to see a follow-up. I have no problem with Sue discovering that for her, pain is pleasure. I'm a huge Sue Storm fan so would love to see more stories featuring her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this series! More corruption adventures with Sue Storm please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great stuff. I hope we'll see more Zev95 stories featuring Sue Storm soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That would be great. Sue Storm, Jean Grey, Emma Storm and some mother-daughter ass fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More Emma stories please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2