You're Only As Corrupt As You Feel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another drag on her cigarette, but now she blew the smoke into Kitty's face. The younger woman coughed and teared up, throwing her head to either side with irritation. Her thrusting slowed to a stop and Sue dropped down to the mattress, merely cooing softly at the deep invasion still taking place between her legs, still as it was.

"The thing is," Emma tapped away a little ash. The bed had no nightstand, but it did have an ashtray. "—women can't get fucked hard all the time. They need discipline. They need to learn to close their legs or, God, I suppose they'd all end up like Katherine here, fucking some dreary British spy who smokes entirely too much."

"Fuck you, Frost," Kitty coughed.

"Later, it's Susan's turn now."

Sue was barely listening. She was rocking her hips as quickly as she dared to avoid drawing Emma's ire, building up the subtle friction against her pussy and her clit by going faster. It was torture to be suspended moments away from orgasm. Her every nerve ending was reaching for it; she was balanced on the cusp of a wonderful, cooling orgasm. Her heels were on solid ground, but her toes were over the edge.

She just had to let go of that last little bit of guilt to fall, but she couldn't. It was so good that, engrained deep in her personality, she feltwrongto feel so good, not without her husband, her children. A part of her wanted to stop, even—it knew what she was doing to Reed was awful.

It was impossible to stop a flood, but she had her finger in a dike and somehow, impossibly, that was what she was doing.

Emma knew what she was doing, of course. Psychically feeding off both her lovers like a vampire, she let Sue have her orgasmic build-up merely to prolong the fun. After taking a mental snapshot of Kitty's embarrassingly enthusiastic penchant for fucking on command, she looked down at Sue.

"Getting eager, are we? Keep that up and you'll give yourself a neurosis, my dear. But I can understand the appeal. Just fucking yourself on someone else's cock; sometimes I don't let Scott move for hours. My living Sybian. But what's pleasure without a little pain, eh Susan? Hold her down, Katherine."

Emma reached for Sue. The Invisible Woman's mind jumped to having her pussy touched by Emma Frost, her orgasm claimed by her as so many had before it. She let loose a relieved smile. Then she saw the cigarette in Emma's hand.

Sue jerked back, eyes widening, all she could see the cherry-red tip of the cigarette with its smoke curling up like a devil's tail. Kitty held her in place as the cigarette moved for her breast, its light reddening her skin. She whimpered once, apologetically, and shut her eyes.

***

Valerie breathed with a ragged tension, frozen with fear for her mother. Frost was going to burn her! Her heart shook like an earthquake, her blood pounding with it. Emma was telling Sue how much she was going to love being burnt, cupping a hand to her ear and sarcastically asking if she'd heard a safe word. Valerie didn't understand. Did Sue know the safe word? If she did, why wouldn't she justsay it? Didn't she know what Sue was capable of? How much it would hurt?

Why would she subject herself to that pain?

Then Valerie heard her mother begging. It was the last straw. Sue's helplessness, the pleas of her strained voice, the way she was being physically overpowered by Kitty—the way Emma was treating her—it all made Valerie... wet.

Nearby, her captor watched in burgeoning approval.

***

Emma and Sue were frozen together: Emma holding the cigarette's burning end an inch from Sue's breast: Sue staring down at it in horror, her lips moving in silent pleas for mercy even though she could already feel her skin burning in a kind of premonition. Fate. She was destined to be Emma's, and Emma was destined to hurt her. She'd always been on the passive side. Why not put it on a cosmic scale?

Emma dipped the cigarette against the slope of her breast. She smiled in the dark as the glow disappeared into Sue's skin. For a moment, it was actually cold, as if Sue's body had gotten its wires crossed in its surprise that such a thing had happened.

Then she felt the fire digging into her flesh and it felt like she would explode. Sue jerked wildly, Kitty's grip cutting into her wrists, her legs thrashing but only succeeding in stirring the dildo inside her. Horribly, she felt her arousal skyrocket, bringing with it the abyss of her climax. She was chased all the way down by the pain.

***

Belatedly, Valerie realized she was free. She could make a run for it, try to intercede, attack her captor. But she didn't think of any of those things. She was lost in her lust—trapped as much as Sue was. Something strange, terrible, amazing was happening to her. Her skin seemed to glow, her vagina was so sensitive she might as well not have been wearing a thing over it, her nipples could almost cut through the cups of her bra, and her stomach was so unsettled that she thought she might retch. She had never seen anyone in such fear and pain, not even in the PG-13 horror remakes her parents let her watch.

This was real. Her mother was really snapping her body from side to side, trying to get away from the pain and not able to. Valerie's mouth was dry. She could almost feel the heat on her own body as the cigarette pulled away, leaving a searing imprint on Sue like a brand.

Valerie's chest tightened. She breathed in gasping heaves so loud she worried about the women overhearing her. Her sex was electric—felt like it was being touched by invisible hands. She reached down as if to check... hand slipping under the waistband of her skirt. Down—down—she retracted all her fingers but one.

Only one touched the hardened bead of her clit. That was enough. A shock ricocheted back up her body, all the way to her mouth. She moaned and the sound echoed through the room. To her ears, it seemed loud enough to wake the dead—the sound of her arousal.

For a crazy moment... an insane moment... Valerie envied her mother. She was all desire and no release, but Sue—she was literally overflowing with relief. And Sue wished she could be there, trapped between two gorgeous women, fulfilled to the point of excess.

What are you thinking?she demanded of herself. She looked away, thinking desperately of control. She had to regain control. She'd never let herself be degraded, shamed,fuckedthe way her mother was. Never! Not in a million years!

Yet she kept touching herself. It simply felt too good not to.

***

When she hit the bottom of her orgasm, broke through to a fresh precipice of lust, Sue found herself sunken into the bed, weighted down by Kitty's body between her arms and legs. A fresh, scalding batch of ejaculate slid from her crammed pussy, forced out by the shifting dildo still inside her. The sheets under her were sweat-soaked, as was Kitty's hair where it splashed against her flesh. Both of them had come—Kitty dragged along by Sue's noose-tight climax.

Gratifyingly, it took the younger woman longer to recover from her orgasm. Sue's breathing was deep and serene while Kitty's heart was still racing. But they both moaned as Emma petted Kitty's shoulder hard enough to roll her over, out of Sue's cunt. Then it was Sue's turn. As meek as a doll, she let Emma turn her over, the cool sheets against her belly a blessed relief.

She still couldn't believe she had orgasmed from such sharp pain. Was she becoming some kind of sadomasochist, coming to enjoy pain as much as pleasure? It had been an astonishing feeling. It was like the pain had put up a barrier, and her pleasure had had to become that much greater to break through. And it had. Sue had been turned into a rutting, screaming orgasm machine.

And now Emma smoothed her fingers over the brand on her breast (Sue could not think of it as anything else). It was still tender. Fresh pain mixed with remembered pleasure, and the waves of afterglow she was floating on lifted her higher. High enough that she didn't even care when Emma's hand dropped daringly between her thighs, fingers wetting themselves on the copious dripping of her cunt, dipped inside her. She gasped obligingly, spread her legs just slightly, submitted willingly.

She barely even thought it unusual that Emma was kissing the cheeks of her ass, even though that was usually a submissive gesture that she made to the White Queen. Then Emma's fingers were gone, and that was enough for Sue to make a few unhappy sounds, nudge her ass up needfully, but Emma ignored her. Just kissed and sucked at the buoyant globes of her ass.

Sue was about ready to grind her clit against the bedspread when she felt Emma's fingers, so clever, so wet, trod at the tight pucker between her cheeks.

"I'll never forget this moment," Emma said, already entering Sue with one finger, her other hand pulling Kitty to her cock where the young mutant obediently licked and sucked. "How I stretched you out for all the other times I feel like fucking you in the ass. Because you're my bitch now, Susan. Your ass, and everything else, is all mine. And I'll use it all as I see fit. Who else could possibly tell you something as romantic as that?"

Being spoken to in that matter left Sue with no choice: she moaned like she was coming already.

***

One of Valerie's hands was still down her skirt, now with two fingers slipping over and off her sex, applying its ample wetness to her engorged clit, her enjoyment skidding, ebbing, flowing as the pads of her fingers explored everywhere there was pleasure to be found. Her other hand was under her blue blouse, rubbing from her warm belly to her pert breasts as if following her desire upward.

She touched her clit again. It was like touching herself with the end of a livewire.

She felt guilty, tremendously guilty to be watching her mother be readied for sodomy while she enjoyed herself like some sort of voyeur, but it felt so good, and it scared her far less than imagining what it would be like to be branded and fucked as Sue was. She was terribly afraid of enjoying it even half as much.

Standing there, watching her mother being prepared for her first ass-fuck, Valerie was about to begin fingering herself when her captor took her by the shoulders, gently but forcefully ushering her to the leather saddle she'd noted upon entering the room. She was seated roughly upon it, now noticing the silicone attachment that rose from the 'horn' of the saddle. It was phallic. As much so as the dildo Emma Frost was lubing up for her mother.

"It's called a Sybian," her captor said, hoisting the box attached to it. "And if you want to keep watching, I'm going to use it on you."

12