All Comments on 'You're the One for Me Ch. 07'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yea!!!!!!!

I'm loving this. Can't wait for the next chapter.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
love it

love it, can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Please more and soon! Cant wait to find out what happens between caden and elise! Oh boy its going to be hott! Thanks!!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for an update on Ben and Austin! I think I'm in love with this story(: <3 Lillian, KR.

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Fab

A brilliant chapter and it will be fun to follow them all this year. Well Done. PJ xx

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Very nice update.

I love these two! I wonder how the boys are doing? Looking forward to more!

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
i so love this story....

i can't wait to read the remaining chapters..this story just pulls you right in and makes you feel for the characters...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No

The story is lacking, there's no depth, the accepting part is unbelieveable,its like your sugar coating the story, they dont fight, she's not freaking about having a connection to a WEREWOLF? That she just saw shift, and she didnt even believe they existed 2 minutes before he did that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

i absolutely love it! I really want to read more about all of them (including the new brothers!!) I have loved all of your stories but think this is the best so far! keep writing please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelievable

The story lacks a certain amount of credibility. The characters seem to have no depth and your writing is woefully lacking in discription. I think you need to focus more on your writing skills. The idea of the story is good but the execution is disappointing.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL

Wow, this story is amazing. I know it's a bit early, but will this story be spun-off into a series? After all Caden and Austin have other siblings. This would be interesting way to further develop the characters and add more background to the story.

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Update?

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY. I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THOSE MAKING COMPLAINTS FAIL TO LOG IN. IT'S EASY TO TEAR DOWN A WRITER WITHOUT SUPPLYING A VALID VIEW POINT AND STANDING UP BEHIND YOUR STATEMENT. IF SCIFI AND NON-HUMAN STORY ARE NOT THING, THAT’S OKAY. REGARDLESS, I READ THESES GENRES FOR ESCAPISM AND I ENJOY IT.

SO ANGELICSOUNDS, DO YOUR THING AND I SUPPORT YOUR WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome.. can't wait for Part8!

I can't wait for part 8!! I stumbled upon this series and I love it.

Kandie12Kandie12about 15 years ago
OMG

I am so loving this story line. I cannot wait until chpt 8 comes out. Have you ever thought about developing a story line surrounding the other siblings?

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 15 years ago
Sweet!

Loving this story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!!!

excellent story - your foray into nonhuman writing is great - cant wait for the next installment!!

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Please Update

hey, what going on with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

i absolutely love your nonhuman stories. don't stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous