All Comments on 'Youth and Beauty'

by NovaChalmers

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad, nice effort- until the last paragraph

Fairy tick? Eeew, lol. What a shame that the twist ending was derailed by a typo. Overall, the story was interesting, although I like more of a backstory that helps the reader understand the world the character lives in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Save for a few typos (though many of them do put an interesting slant to the story--such as whether she truly views the fey as an annoying parasite), this is an honestly great story. From the very start I felt lured into the story of the aging prostitute, how she came to be. Hell, even the foreshadowing with the book in the drawer was awesome, and it is great to see a story that depicts fairies as they were originally seen a long time ago. Seriously, you honestly captured the fey's nature, and it gives a great fantasy feel into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vindictive much?

The story took a turn I'd expect in loving wives not scifi.

The story isn't bad but dang it's vindictive.

I was hoping she would trick the fairy somehow turn the table's on it. This is more in line with what an old prostitute would do. Makes for a mean tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous