Yrba's Travels Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy now?" muttered the blonde from behind the wall of warm flesh. She hadn't missed the faint wince across Yrba's face just before her breasts' growth obstructed her view for good, and she had seen the tiny drop of sweat creeping down her mentor's cheek and heard the slightly deeper exhale as well. Now the witch relaxed and put her splayed fingers on the two pale orbs and felt the slowly dying tremors as the bloated shapes settled. Yrba buried her face into the yard-deep cleavage, pressed her lips into the soft skin and made little bubbling noises as she blew against the wall of milk-filled goodness, sending tickling vibrations all over Mirca's body. A shiver and goosebumps wandered over the vast expanse of boob and made the almost imperceptible, thin hairs on Mirca's skin stand up. From within the warm cleft that Yrba didn't want to rise from, the witch mumbled:

"I'll be truly happy once you don't need to gesture with your hands any more and it's all become second nature, m'kay? For now, wrapping them up again will do."

Pushing her splayed fingers into the yielding skin, she pulled herself from the warm envelope of the milk meat abyss with a sigh, sat back and straightened, reassuming her watchful stance. Mirca wiggled and loosened her fingers and rolled her shoulders, sending wobbles through the breasts that hid her body from Yrba's sight.

"Right, sucking them in now. Hrrrnnnnghhh—!" Behind the trembling, quivering wall, Mirca pulled up her shoulders and tensed up again. Her lips pouted, her cheeks fell in as she concentrated on the mental image of a void inside her. And her breasts' skin became rigid. In instants, it grew taut around the sea of nurturing liquid. The contracting tissue overflowed and squeezed the white avalanche into the doming areolae. Her nipples stretched and swelled further, rising under inner pressure as the wrapping shrank tighter around the huge udders.

Yrba's head jerked up. She tried to throw herself around and out of the way, but she was late, far too late —

Splortch.

"Plllrrfffft—! Gyaaah—! Mirca!" echoed Yrba's angry voice through the dark forest after she finished spitting and snorting. "Dammit! Now look at me! I thought you'd have the brains to stick your teats out the tent first! Now we've got to move it to a dry spot again!"

"Oops, sorry!" The blonde held her hands over her mouth and giggled, watching the meandering paths of milk as they trickled down over Yrba's dark-brown skin. The witch sat in a puddle of warm white liquid that steamed in the chilly air. She transfixed Mirca's blue eyes with a grumpy stare from behind the curtains of her soggy, matted hair and the rivulets of milk dribbling from it.

"It happened kinda quick, I hadn't thought — wait, here, let me lick it off now, uh, just a second — that's about the right size, so, boobies, stop —"

Mirca heaved her pair of soft pumpkins out of her knees' way and leaned forward. Her lips touched Yrba's breastbone. Her huge tongue lolled out and snaked over the witch's naked, dripping chest. Her strong fingers lifted her soaked friend's pair of weighty, brown-black boobs to her mouth. She let the warm, milk-glazed skin roll around in her grip, sucking on it with her lips and drying each spot and drop separately with a warm, gentle kiss.

Yrba mumbled a few more angry words, but her voice turned into panting and groaning only moments later as Mirca's big, soft lips nibbled and sucked on her chest while those big bags of her apprentice rolled warm and heavy over her stomach and spilled out between the witch's spread legs...

~

Chapter 23: Beaten Down And A Little Night Dancing

~

"Mirca! Wake up! You've got a visitor!"

"Ungh."

A few moments later, the tall blonde crawled on all fours from the tent, blinking into the late morning sunshine. She yawned sleepily, mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. Kneeling down and scratching the bird's nest of a mane on her head with both hands, she slurped the dangling muscle back between her lips with a smack.

"Yuck! Morning breath. Got some mint leaves?" She rubbed her eyes. "Aw, Yrba!" she complained. "It's too early! You've kept me up way past midnight just to teach me all that stuff about the stars. Like, how the northern star is alway—hey! I can remember it! Word for word! Head's getting better every day!"

"Good for you. There'll be much more to remember, so don't get cocky just yet. Hey, guess who's here to keep you busy for the day?" Yrba stepped aside, and there stood Li, arms folded over her flat chest. The black-haired, diminutive Eastlands woman with the ageless face looked sternly down on the blonde, on the mess of hair and the clumsy way the tall, thewy body unfolded before her. When Mirca reached her full, towering six-foot-six height over Li's four-and-a-half feet frame, the dwarfish onlooker shook her head, now resting in the back of her neck, with a hint of disgust.

"Li come to teach today. What find? No good! You show no self-respect! You no better than beast! No naked crawling on all fours now! Li show you way of move with dignity already! You forgetting again? No good! Li come every day now, no stop until Mirca move and look proud fighter! And no more licky until you are!"

"Aw, Li!" Mirca protested as she brushed leaves and dirt from her hands and knees and reached for her clothes. "Yrba, you tell her I don't want —"

Yrba shrugged and smiled. "Sorry, Mirca. That tiny yellow she-devil here seems hell-bent on it, and this time, I agree with her. Hey, you can't always run or hide when you get in trouble." Though, looking the way you do, if you as much as raise a fist, trouble will most likely cower into a corner and wet itself.

She waved at them. "Well, I'm off! I've seen a promising patch of herbs half an hour north and can't have you trampling them. So you stay around and don't play too rough, girls." She winked at Li, picked up her basket and disappeared into the underwood.

Li shoved Mirca's waist with her elbow. "We go old temple again, no? Good training ground. Soft floor and always dry weather there, yes?"

Mirca pouted. "All right, yes." Her face suddenly lit up. "Hey, I've learned a new tongue trick last night from Yrba."

Li's posture changed in a heartbeat. The woman who rivaled Yrba's years turned from cold mistress into a giddy girl. "Oooh! Mirca go show now! Show me!"

Now it was the blonde's turn to put on an unconvinced face. She looked down at the little woman who very nearly bounced in place. "Meh. Why should I—ouch! Hey!" She laughed. "All right, all right! I'll lick you, and then let's fight a little, if you think I need to. Now stop poking me!"

~

Swish. Swish. Swi—thud.

Thoom. — "Oufff!"

Mirca's body slammed heavily into the forest floor again. Leaves with the yellowish tint of autumn whirled up around her and slowly floated back to the ground.

"Ow! You're mean!" Mirca complained as she rolled about and rose to her hands and knees. "Can't you hit a little less hard? How do you do that? All the other women, they need to lie down and rest a bit after I lick them!"

Li bowed to her before she raised her forefinger and put on a stern face. "Gold hair! You watch better next time! Why you move like rock? Boob witch want warrior girl, Li make super warrior girl!"

"But I still don't want to be a warrior," Mirca sulked, wiping dirt off her butt. "And you're moving so fast, I can't think of what to do."

Slap. She hadn't even seen the hand coming, but suddenly Mirca's cheek hurt. Li pointed her forefinger right at the blonde's face and barked, "No talk! No thinky! You let body do thinky thing and move head out of way! You standing up and try one more time!"

~

Yrba called out as soon as she came over the hilltop, exalted with the day's harvest and swinging her hips almost as fierce as her basket. She waved at Mirca, who was lying flat on her back by the fireplace.

"Well? How was your day? Oh, has Li already gone home?"

The blonde groaned as she raised her arm in reply.

"Little devil's gone," she moaned and winced as she struggled to her feet.

"Ye-ouch! You look like shit! What have you two been doing?"

"Weeeeell," Mirca started slowly while she raised her hands and began counting with her fingers, "first, she did this thing with her hands and her arms and this spinning moving kicking thing, and she threw me to the floor, uh, then she threw me to the floor some more, but made me fall on my tummy instead of my ass, and then she threw me to the floor so hard that I summer-salted—"

"—somersaulted—"

"—whatever, and fell on my tummy and my ass." She moaned as she stretched, and jerked from a sudden jolt of pain up her ribs. "Nnngh! Yrba! You don't let her do that again, promise? I don't want to be a fighter!"

"Oh all right, come here and help me sort these herbs," the witch sighed. "I'll teach you how to mix something from willow bark to make the pain go away."

She watched as Mirca came over with heavy, falling footsteps. After a second's frown, she shook her head.

"That's not right. I never really noticed, what with being occupied ogling your awesome slithering muscles, but... do you always move like that? "

"Uh, yes?"

"No!"

Mirca winced at the yell.

"Uh, no what?"

Yrba put her hands to her hips. "No, I won't have you bumble around like a bear in the woods! No wonder Li kicked your ass so hard! You've got to flow! Have you never heard of dancing?"

Mirca giggled and put her hand over her mouth. "Ooooh, dancing. That's one of those naughty things, where girls drop thin veils all the time, right?"

Yrba couldn't help giggling along. "Sometimes. No. I'm talking about moving to a flow. My, you're lucky you've met me. In my island home, we've got this kind of dance with the hips and the flowers and — wait, I'll show you. Come, come over. Right, first thing. Rhythm—"

"Uh, I don't know, I'm all achy, maybe tomorrow's a better —"

"Did I ask you? No! Young lady, here, now. A little flow will go a long way in not making you shake and bob so painfully. You've got a lot of bouncy weight on your ribs, you gotta learn how to swing and flaunt it smoothly."

Yrba stepped behind her and pushed and prodded her novice's body into position.

"Legs just slightly apart, and your arms—," she grabbed Mirca's shoulders and pulled them back, "like that, and your hips—," her wide-spread fingers moved over Mirca's waist, and for a few moments, Yrba fell silent, closed her eyes and reveled in the sensation of her fingertips sliding over the muscular midriff, "mmmm, your hips follow my hands now, m'kay?"

"Uh, r—right?"

"You know drums, do you?"

"Uh, those big round things, going boom—boom—boom—boom?"

Yrba raised her eyebrows. "That explains a lot about the way you walk, girl. No. Think smaller ones, and with the little tambourines. More like rrrring—tchica—tchica—boom—tchica—tchica—"

She grabbed Mirca's wide hips and guided them in a sensuous 8-shaped circular swing.

"Up, out, down, in! Like that! Yes, now we're getting somewhere! Come on, keep it up! Now push out your rear a little bit more! And slant, and roll, yes!" Her hands drummed the rhythm on the protruding buttocks right in front of her. "Mmmm! Looking great! Here now—"

She moved closer and matched the motions of the big body in front of her. Yrba's hands grabbed Mirca's upper arms.

"Shoulders now. Just follow my lead. Got to go with the swing of your hips. Now imagine walking like that."

They swayed silently on the spot, dancing skin to skin in the darkening forest.

"Uh, Yrba—"

"Mmm?"

"I—I think there's something else happening—"

Mirca grabbed her mistress' hands and pressed them on her breasts. The witch smiled as she leaned forward and her own heavy, sagging boobs came to a swinging rest on top of her blonde's protruding rear.

"Oh, wow. They've become softer." She kneaded gently into the mounds. "And still they're full and perky. Don't worry, that's a good sign. Just let them sway. Enjoy it! Seems to me, you badly needed some rhythm in you."

"Uh, the hurt is pretty much gone now, too."

"My pleasure."

"I'll put on a little more to sway, okay?" Mirca smiled and focused. The movement of her shoulders changed subtly as she slowly inhaled. Weight bulged in Yrba's grip and spilled over her hands in a gentle, natural motion. Mirca's breasts flowed on and came to a shuddering, bobbing halt at more than double their previous size.

"Mmm," she moaned as the elongated, juicy pillows rubbed and slid over each other to her swaying movements. Yrba helped her along with her hands pressing into the warm masses with rhythmic thrusts. Soon, warm liquid trickled down and collected in her cupped palms, coating her fingers in squelching, slippery wetness. The smooth skin of Mirca's breasts slipped and slid back and forth through her grip as she traced big circles over it.

"No urge to blow up bigger?" she asked, her mouth dry with arousal. A shudder went through her body.

Mirca threw back her head and shook out her long blond hair. The golden waterfall curled over Yrba's raven mane and brushed over her face and shoulders.

"No, it's wonderful like that," Mirca moaned. "Oooh, my thighs are rubbing my strawberry, I'm dripping in all places! You dripping too?"

Yrba didn't reply. She was busy soaking up all the radiant sensuousness of their slow dance. She was a dark moving shadow behind her blonde's back, tied to each of that gorgeous body's moves by sheer desire. Trapped in the hypnotic daze, she missed Mirca's sudden announcement.

"Li taught me something else, too! Surprise!"

The giantess bent down and reached back through her spread legs, right until her hand moved between Yrba's legs. The flickering, probing touch of the strong, big fingers of her beloved giantess, one slipping deep into the witch's copiously lubed, aroused flesh, drove the ebony-skinned woman over the edge. She slumped down on Mirca's back with her midriff against her pupil's protruding buttocks, legs quivering, foam seeping from her pulsating vagina. Her arms cramped around Mirca's waist. She hung on to the sturdy, sweating, swaying body, with her weight on the huge hand that cupped all of her crotch, and just came and came, again and again, thrusting her hip to her heart's frantic pounding of boom—tchica—tchica— in her ears.

When she regained her senses, Yrba found herself back in the tent, warmly wrapped in the loving embrace of the gently snoring hulk-girl. With a smile, she leant back into the heavy milk pillows and drifted off into sleep.

~

Chapter 24: A Paying Customer

~

"Oh come on, Yrba!" Red stood akimbo in front of the ebony-skinned woman and stared down on her. "You said it, you owe me! She's been bugging me for, like, forever. At least take a look at the poor lass! She's got me worried! I fear she might snap any day now!"

The witch, wearing a green-brown patchwork dress that blended well into the surrounding forest, knelt by a patch of weeds. Yrba didn't raise her head. She just slapped against her friend's pale leg that showed under the bawd's flaring red skirt.

"Will you not step into my herbs, Red? And wasn't it you who told me to be extra careful? You think a girl suddenly flaunting a pair of ta-tas will go unnoticed? Do I not also owe it to you to keep you from harm? I'll bet the palace guards are still on the lookout! Do you think she'll still keep her mouth shut after a few slaps to the face or a kick to the head?"

"Yeah, right. As if they'd care beyond ooh, another nice piece of t-n-a to chase. Yrba, she's a town girl. I'll lead her in circles. Even if she wanted to, she won't be able to tell anyone where you're hiding."

Yrba lowered her head and shook it while standing up and wiping her hands on her skirt. She grabbed her friend's shoulders and stared her straight in the face.

"It's not me I'm worried about, Red. Even if she can't lead anyone to me, she'll surely remember it was you who led her to me. You and your girls, you'll be next if she's busted."

"If. That's a big if, dear. Oh Yrba, grow a pair! What's the wors—mmmph!"

The witch's brown hand with the long fingernails cupped Red's mouth. The smell of earth and freshly cut weeds rose into the bawd's nostrils. Yrba leaned on her friend.

"What's the worst that could happen?" she hissed. "What's the worst?! What, you've forgotten about those few days we've spent at the pillory together? I still know I had not much fun then, even if we only were dumb chicks and it was fifteen years ago. And that will be nothing compared to what a prison guard's sick mind can come up with. You don't want to find out, believe me. You're sitting high and dry there in your cozy brothel with your baths and your beds and your highfalutin clientele. But I get around, I see those poor souls when their friends drag them to the traveling healers, with bones broken and skin scorched with blisters the size of your head! Good for you if you've been spared that experience. Bad for you if your luck has made you heedless!"

She let go of Red's head and turned her back on her. After a few moments, she exhaled audibly and her shoulders sagged.

"All right, bring her along. Tomorrow night. I'll put the fear of the gods in her, and for your sake, I hope it's enough to keep her mouth shut. And we'll have to do it fast. A one-nighter. Don't have enough potion left to have her hanging around a whole week to play it gently. You better prepare her for quite a stretch, if you get my drift."

Red hugged her from behind and placed a wet kiss on the salty back of Yrba's neck.

"I knew you'd not let her down!"

"Yeah, great. If this goes wrong, we'll be let down — six feet down!"

~

The hooded woman followed Red along the deer path winding through the nightly forest. Every few moments, she nervously checked her surroundings. Francine had lost her bearings quite a while ago and shuddered with fear at every noise and rustle in the thickets. Her over-boiling fantasy populated the ink-black shadows with all kinds of menacing, deadly beasts, and she jerked and gasped whenever her legs tripped over an unexpected root or a slippery, moss-covered stone. The small, darkened lantern in Red's hand barely lit the ground before their feet.

"D—Do you think she'll even listen to me? M—Maybe we better turn back and—aack!"

Francine ran right into a low branch and stumbled. Red grabbed the young woman's arm and pulled her up again. "Oh shut up, Francine! You've bugged me all year long for a meeting with the witch, and now you're getting cold feet? A nightly stroll and a few scratches and bruises is hardly too much of a price for bigger—"

"Who goes there?" boomed a dark voice. "Who dares to bother the witch?"

Francine yelped in surprise and fear and huddled closer against Red as Mirca stepped out in front of them from behind one of the many boulders. Raising a torch, she stared down on the couple. Red groaned inwardly. Mirca's idea of a threatening stare was not for the faint of heart. Not because it was especially fierce. Her expression reminded more of someone about to throw up any second now, and that's not quite what you want to see if that someone's towering above you.

Francine was much too scared to notice the subtle difference. All she saw was a giantess with a halo of glowing hair and bared teeth and a torch that in ordinary-sized people's hands would've been a heavy club.