Yrba's Travels Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not touching it! As long as that damned arrow stays in there, I'll be fine, okay? Guess where I got my scars! Last thing I need now is someone without a clue that tugs on a fuckin' bolt through my shin while I speed by moonlight through a scum-infested forest!" she barked in the scared blonde's face.

"But I — there must be something I—"

"Mirca, run home," Berry hissed. "I'll lure them on in a wide circle, and you run back to the girls and tell them what happened. Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Tell Red I'll lead them to the two stones. Two stones, you got that? She'll know the place. Wait for me there, and then we'll give those bastards hell."

"No! I'm not leaving you—"

"Run home, child!" Berry shoved her off the cart and watched over her shoulder as the tumbling figure disappeared into the ditch. Their chasers rounded the distant bend and sped past Mirca's curled-up shape, a dark lump among other dark lumps in the night.

~

The cold wind blew right into her face and stung in her eyes, and she squinted and blinked so often that the pale moonlight wasn't much of a help. Mirca panted in fear and deep embarrassment as she stumbled through the dark woods. Old snow and icy, refrozen sludge covered the forest floor beneath the trees and slowed her down. The thoughts in her head were as unsure and jerky as her feet.

Oh gods, what am I doing here? Why did she abandon me? Why? Why did she — of course! She saw how useless I am, from the start! She needed help, and she threw me off the cart because I'm so utterly useless! I should've stayed and helped her, not run around here to tell some weird things to Red! It's like those stupid little tasks given to children when the grown-ups want to be left alone!

And then the trembling blonde stopped and groped her breasts. Her breath came even quicker when she noticed the first jolts and faint cramps of expansion. This wasn't milk. This was the other growth, the huge one, the one that would render her immobile, that would turn her into a useless appendage on a pair of swollen, sloshing orbs. And nobody in sight to stop it.

No, she begged, no, not now! I'll remember what Yrba taught me. I'll breathe slowly now. Imagine the void inside. I can do it. I'll relax, relax, RELAX, dammit!

The weight on her chest didn't care. Her bosom just grew on and on. Struggling over the hilltop, she could see the few lights of the town now and the main gate with its torches. A quarter of a mile to the left of it, the bushes with the cloaked tunnel entrance were a slightly darker speck against the town wall.

The tunnel! Mirca gazed down into the straining fur coat. The upper half of her pumpkins already spilled out of the neckline. Her skin shone white like milk in the moonlight. Feet? Yes, somewhere below the taut orbs, there had to be her feet. She felt the trembling of her knees. But catching a glimpse of them? Not a chance.

I won't fit through the tunnel like that! Oh please! I could keep it in check just two weeks ago! Why won't it — maybe —

She pursed her lips and sucked at the cold air like a carp on a curb, all the while squeezing on her breasts. No response. Even worse, there seemed to be more of them with every step she took downhill. Their growing weight and the banks of snow she waded through slowed her down further. Lifting a leg and putting it down just inches ahead was a grueling ordeal. The top layer of snow had melted over the day and turned into a sharp, splintering crust under her feet. Her hot breath froze into puffs of mist right as it left her mouth.

She slipped on the treacherous ground and stumbled against a snow-laden tree, with an impact heavy enough to make the branches shed their weight and drop a white avalanche on her. The ice-cold powder washed over her neck and right down her spine. She jerked up in chilly surprise, involuntarily pulling up her shoulders and arching backwards. Her neckline now was a perfect funnel for the main load to squeeze into her breasts' balcony.

Suddenly, her bosom was wrapped in icy sludge, so cold it burned on her skin. She couldn't stay focused, not for her own or anybody else's life. Her breasts grew outward, unchecked, unrestrained. The mantle's fasteners gave in. White wisps of fog rose from her skin. The molten snow turned to steam on her breasts' erupting hot flesh. She stumbled forward, being pulled along by the off-center weight, and bounced down on the elongated orbs. The momentum shoved her nipples right into the frozen banks of snow. They emerged on the other side, dripping with wetness and throbbing with heat. Mirca clambered upright again, clawing at the nearest tree. Her breasts were still small enough to clear the ground when she leant backwards, balancing the colossal weight on her hip and peeking through the V-shaped gap of her cleavage.

The size of her boobs grew closer and closer to what she had laughingly come to call her loose form. They hung very nearly to her knees now. Every step forward had her thighs run into their bulging, sack-like shape, and every time her knees had to fight against more sloshing, liquid weight. The bags, no, sacks filled up faster and faster. The skin around their midsection went from being drawn into long pleats by the weight around the areolae into the taut roundness of balloons.

No! I mustn't end up here, stuck like a boulder! Berry is so clever, she must have — I need to tell Red! Berry trusts in me! I must —

She slipped and fell again. She didn't fall far. Her boobs were beyond that size. They caught her tall body at just a faint slant forward. She ground her teeth in fear and despair.

I can't leave her behind to die!

Pulling and pushing with all the strength she had left, Mirca made good on a few more yards. The last one she passed by waggling and waddling forward, squashing and bouncing on her breasts like an elephant seal on its blubber. Her nipples burned from the contact with the frozen ground. And then none of her desperate pushing and struggling worked any more. Her boobs' filling had become so voluminous that she only bobbed in place, helpless on her two congested mammoth orbs. Her feet floundered uselessly in the air, and still she rose higher.

No! Help me! Somebody help me! I can't —, she quietly sobbed. She didn't dare to scream. She tried not to think at all, because the only thought that still circled through her head, faster and faster, was a horrible image fueled by the cold and the darkness of the forest. An image of hungry, emaciated beasts, yellow eyes full of greed and bloodlust, their teeth and claws digging into her milk-swollen breasts, pulling and tearing at her, at her helpless body —

— lying in a puddle with the wolves howling all around...

She squealed and clutched her head in desperation, trying to stop the carousel of horrors spinning in her mind. The icy cold slowly gnawed into her naked skin and rendered it numb. More snow clouds neared quickly from the north. The far horizon already disappeared behind an approaching veil of snowfall. Only now and then did the moon peek through, and as the clouds closed up for good, the woods drowned in impenetrable blackness...

~

With a grunt, Berry ripped the arrow out of the cart's wood. Her teeth grated as the surge of pain burned through her body, but the fiery sting quickly subsided into a numb throbbing. She tore a strip from her skirt and pulled it tight around her shin until the bleeding stopped.

"Another fuckin' scar I could do without," she hissed through clenched teeth. Then she hobbled towards the rocks and the thickets around them. The wind had risen and carried the sounds of approaching hoofbeats. "You wanna mess with me? I'll make you pay," she growled. The bulky woman disappeared noiselessly into the underwood. Breathing quietly, she peered into the shadows of the forest all around.

Her pursuers seemed pretty sure of themselves. Carrying torches with them, they approached in a wide line and swept the area. A call drew the group closer together. Berry grunted. The damn trail of blood. I'm still leaking. I can't take on them all at once. I need that blizzard. Now!

She retreated further towards the stony ground around the two house-sized boulders, buying precious little time.

~

The howling wind and driving snow had brought the search to a standstill. Under the trees, the blackness was almost complete. Berry made her way through nature's rage on all fours. With eyes narrowed against the wind and the needles of ice it brought, she assessed the shadows ahead of her. That tree, the bulge at its foot, shaped like a cowering man...

Her hand reached around the trunk and found something warm, something shaped like a larynx. The man in her grip struggled for a few moments, then the howling wind carried away an ugly, fleshy noise. She let go, and the bulge rolled forward to the ground and didn't move any more. Only the wind tugged at the shags of his fur coat.

One, she grinned bitterly and sneaked on.

~

"Where are you going, Yrba?"

The witch pulled Red's white fur coat tighter around her and unlocked the brothel's backdoor. A gust of wind carried snowflakes through the gap. They sparkled in the flickering light of the sole candle that barely managed to light the corners of the corridor.

"I'll check on your little tunnel and take a gander at the woods."

Red gasped. "You know about—"

Yrba raised her eyebrows and smiled. Her friend shook her head.

"Damnation, you're good. I was so sure I never ever mentioned it, not even in passing. What are you up to?"

"Just want to take a peek at the forest. Something's wrong. Something feels wrong. I don't know... there's a drift in the magic. It's moving. Something's drawing it in." She raised her hand and cupped a sparkling dot in the air that remained imperceptible to Red as it floated by. "And I don't like that. Maybe if I can see where it flows to—"

"Oh shit! You don't think something like that milk acci—"

"Nah, I'd feel such an outburst for miles. There's something happening slowly."

~

The witch squinted into the darkness and the whirl of snowflakes. With her eyelids almost closed, the quivering white streaks and bands of magic now dominated her view. Something distorted the uniform flow, something that remained hidden behind the next gentle slope. She slowly made her way up through the drifts. Behind her, the howling wind and driving snow quickly covered up her tracks.

Magic guided her to the anomaly, but it didn't reveal what was right before her feet and so she stumbled over brittle branches and sharp stones hidden beneath the shifting snow, muttering and cursing. Yrba reached the top of the small hill and held on to the rough bark of a tree, panting in the ice-cold wind that stripped her foggy breath right from her lips.

The last flakes of the weakening blizzard drifted by. The wind waned. Moonlight broke through the clouds. She saw the shape that rested motionless on the other side of the hill, and all her worst fears came true.

"Oh please, no —," she whispered.

~

The band of thugs regrouped after the snow storm subsided. The torches flared up anew.

"How many?"

"That beast got five! We never even saw her coming! Listen, that's not what we were told when we took the job! Find the wench with the muscles, and finish her, he said! Dammit, she's no simple wench! The way she sneaks around, I'd bet she's one of the—"

"Shut up! And get back in line! She's still bleeding, look at the mess here. Can't be that hard to find someone leaking like that. If we don't hurry, she'll be stone cold before we get to her. I want her alive! Still got to make her pay for the five lives she owes us now."

Listening in from her hideaway, Berry grinned bitterly and felt for her soaked-through bandage. Trouble was, that creep was right. She knew it. She knew it because every now and then, and coming faster now, she blanked or a tremor seized her and rendered her almost helpless.

Mirca, my darling. Oh girl, at least you're not stuck here with me now. If you make it home in time for the others to save me, well, all the better. As long as you make it. You're sweet and innocent. You must live. You deserve it.

Her head fell back against the freezing cold rock face in another rush of weakness.

~

The witch half fell, half slid down the slope and clambered to her feet right in front of the glistening, frosted wall that rose over her head. She reached out for it, and her hands trembled in fear.

"No. No!"

Yrba's fingers moved over the ice-encased skin of Mirca's bloated boobs. The slightly egg-shaped, flattened orbs towered in front of the witch like the strangest two yards high glassware. Their surface glistened in the moonlight, a marble-like mixture of molten and re-frozen rivulets of water and patches of driven-on and ice-glazed snow.

"Oh heavens —"

She reached back, clenched her fingers and hammered in desperation onto the rough shell. The hull of hard-baked snow and frost cracked. A round area of maybe half a yard across turned into long, pointed shards and rained down, revealing blueish flesh underneath. Yrba's brown fingers reluctantly touched the exposed skin.

And it was warm. And blood still pulsed through the veins. Tears of relief welled in the Darkskin's eyes.

"Mirca! Girl, can you hear me?"

Somewhere higher up, the blonde stirred under the rags of her fur mantle. Snow started to move and cascaded down.

"Tired," she mumbled and wiggled into a more comfortable rest in her own cleavage.

"You can't sleep now! If you fall asleep again, you'll die! Come on!"

The witch pushed into the resilient skin. For every inch she dug her hands into it, the orbs bloated everywhere else. The icy cocoon shattered like an eggshell and tinkled down, and Mirca screamed in pain.

"H—Hot! C—Cold! E—E—Everything!" she yelped, barely intelligible over the chatter of her teeth. She tried to extend her hands, but her numb limbs didn't obey.

"C—C—Can't—m—m—m—move..."

Yrba quickly stepped behind her and pushed apart the muscular thighs of her protégé. With Mirca's body resting high up in the valley of her own breasts, her legs pointed slightly down the ravine of boobs which descended from nine feet high. Yrba wedged her way into the cleavage until the shivering girl's body was in her arm's reach.

"Let's get you warmed up," she mumbled while her fingers struggled with the recalcitrant mesh of magic all around and knitted it into a glowing sphere. The condensed force wriggled and pulsated in her grip and tried to unravel again.

Mirca's crotch hung slightly higher than the witch's shoulders. Yrba folded away the tattered coat over the long cleft. Tiny clumps of ice clung to Mirca's pubic hair. The witch brushed away a few stray snow crystals and gently ran her finger along the meaty labia. Her fingertips dove into damp warmth, and again she exhaled with relief. Any warmth was a good sign.

Her left arm wrapped around Mirca's left thigh, and she put her right hand's fingertips together into a cone, with the thrumming and sparkling charge cupped in her palm.

"You'll feel much better soon," she tried to calm down the half-frozen, shivering young woman.

And then she pushed her hand into the cleft between the sausage-like outer lips. Mirca's skin stretched over Yrba's knuckles. The shining ball of power almost touched the blonde's flesh. Faint glow spread through the labia, and under the disbelieving stare of the witch, they swelled eagerly the closer the ethereal orb came. Mirca's gates opened to Yrba's conquering hand. Yes, she was a big girl all right, but her cave hungrily spread far wider than befitted even her six foot six frame. Yrba stared speechlessly as she shoved her hand as deep into the abyss as she could. She had expected resistance, squealing, maybe screams. But she hadn't expected to easily be engulfed up to her wrist, to dive into a smacking well of oozing juice that bubbled and squelched around half of her lower arm, no, make that two thirds, no, —

Oh heavens, her womb just goes on and on. What the—? That can't—!

Yrba was up to her elbow in Mirca's womb, her mantle's sleeves being pushed back by the tight rim of the inner labia, when the magical charge dissolved through her fingers. Mirca's body hungrily sucked up all the warmth and strength it brought. The titanic blonde suddenly surged. As her love grotto caved in and grabbed Yrba's arm, the howl of pain that the witch had been afraid of rose from her own throat...

~

Yrba shook some life back into her aching hand while she steadied her haggard companion. Mirca leaned heavily on the smaller woman's shoulder. Together, they staggered towards the tunnel, leaving behind a frozen pond of fresh milk. The witch held the shivering blonde close as they hid and waited for the guards on the town wall to pass by. Mirca tried to stutter her message, but the witch hushed her with a gentle finger on the blonde's almost blue lips.

"Not now," she whispered. "Let's get you someplace warm. I can't make heads or tails from your stammering."

~

Red and her girls waited at the door, carried Mirca into the kitchen and wrapped her into a blanket. A dozen hands kneaded and rubbed her body through the rough wool and forced warmth and life back into her. All the while she trembled and cried and was barely able to get a single intelligible word out, until she took a deep breath and it all blurted out, in one long yowl of despair.

"She's hurt and she's got an arrow in her leg and she's bleeding and she's all alone now but she told me she didn't want to be alone and she said she didn't want to bleed again and I yet hated her so much because she threw me from the cart!" wailed the blonde, her arms wrapped around her knees, curled up into a shivering ball.

Yrba gently rocked her. "'s all right, girl. 's all right. Anything else she said to you?"

Mirca gulped. "She—she said something about two stones. Yes!" Her arms shot out and grabbed Yrba's shoulders. "Lead them to the two stones, she said! Tell Red, she said. I didn't want to leave her alone! I thought she threw me off the cart because — but she only wanted to protect me! And I was angry at her! It's all my fault! I really didn't want to blow up! I didn't want to dawdle! I just couldn't move, and it was so cold! Oh gods, I did it again! I ruined everything! I'm so useless!" she sobbed and curled up once more.

Red ground her teeth and jumped to her feet. "At the two stones. All right. Girls, I don't ask anyone to tag along. This is something between Berry, Jean and me. This will get very ugly."

Sylvia raised her head. "You think we're scared? Or do you think we're stupid and can't figure out what the stuff in your secret stash is for? You did a little contraband on the side, and now someone's trying to stiff us on our bill, and by my honor as a billable woman, I'll be damned if I let them." The others nodded.

"Right then, anybody who can hold a knife or an axe, grab it and get ready. We're going to a fight, so forget about chivalry or manners. You see someone, hit 'em where it counts until they stop moving. As hard as you can. Finish them as fast as you can. They'll try the same." She pulled out one of the drawers and threw it upside-down on the kitchen table. The knives and forks spilled out and clattered and rattled down to the floor. Neatly tied to the underside of the drawer was a whole collection of other sharp-edged tools, entirely not made for culinary purposes. "That's not about the smuggling or bills any more. Berry's in trouble, and I'm not going to abandon her. No way! Go go go!"