Yrba's Travels Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're getting hard!"

"Mmmh—yes, you're doing good. Keep on."

His hands finally adored her warm, soft hills with no restraint. She smiled. "Feel something harden in your pants?"

He nodded eagerly, mutely, and she continued, "Good. Okay, now, if you're really hot for your princess and she's all wet for you and you want a quick humpa-humpa you just open your pants. Boys are at an advantage about that, you know? But I'll undress you now. Lean back, on your elbows. No, let go now! More about my tits later!"

Mirca gently pushed him on his back, folded his shirt wide open and sniffed his chest while she knelt by his side and her fingers moved lower and fumbled on his belt buckle. "Mmmh. You know about soap, too? Good start! Girls like it better if you don't smell like a pigsty."

He groaned. "Right what my father said before he threw me in the ice-cold river this morning. Thanks for reminding me! Good feeling's gone."

She nuzzled his armpit while she pulled down his trousers. "Nothing against a little personal smell, though. That much is okay. Mmmh." She ran her tongue and lips down his flanks as her hands fumbled about his balls and finally caught the swelling dick.

"Good feeling's back, eh? That's a nice piece. Yes, there he is. Halfway ready. Now we're in a bit of a hurry, so, to make him really hard, I take him, like that, in my moufff—"

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Gargle. Mmmfff.

She devoured him to the hilt. Her lips rubbed over the root and squeezed gently. Her tongue wiggled and finally wrapped around the growing pole, milking him like she usually did it with a cow's teat when she got thirsty but was too lazy to fetch a bucket. Munching and sucking, Mirca teased him larger and harder until there was not a single fraction of an inch left in his taut skin to stretch any further. She pulled him from her mouth against the suction in her cheeks.

Shplop. He hardly could believe the size and angry skin tone his rod now had. Mirca's fingers choked the engorged manhood around its root and made sure it kept its red hot bulk.

"Oooh, see how much he likes it," she smiled. "Some girls won't suck you, mind you. Are you listening? Open your eyes! Right, now that he's hard, I'll roll over and — no, don't get up!"

"But I've seen how our bull does it—"

"Yes, Tom." She giggled. "That's how I learned it in the first place, too. Rookie mistake. That from behind stuff is nice, but let's start with something not so wild — you kneel down between my legs now and —"

She rolled on her back, spread her thighs and dug her heels and shoulders into the ground, lifting her hip to the right height.

"Right, now you — you can use your hands to aim, it won't fall off — no, the other hole. Ahhh. Yes! Yes —"

He slipped in balls-deep with his first push. Engulfed by heat, Tom felt nothing but a little moist friction. Mirca shook her head.

"No, no, no! Oops, my bad! I'm dripping wet and huge, so it's too easy for you. You'll have to do it much slower and gentler with your princess! Wait, pull it out again, I'll clench up a bit and then—it'll feel more like—" The moist cave grew tighter as she guided him in and out with her hands on his hips. He stared at the mountains of her breasts, sloshing back and forth on her body, and almost forgot about the slippery slide claiming his throbbing pole.

"See, like that. You keep going. Right, now I'll lay back down, and you go down along and try to stay in me, m'kay?"

She clenched her vaginal muscles further. Her strong vaginal muscles. They milked and flexed like a sucking mouth all around his overstrung dick.

"Mircaaaaah!" he groaned, clutched her waist, pressed up against her as hard as he could and shot his load deep into her womb in three, four thick spurts.

"What? No! Aaaaoooowwww! I only got started!"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, sagging down on her body with his head between her breasts. "Well, that's it, then, I guess. Thank y—"

Mirca frowned down on the spent young man. "No! Why?"

He raised his head and looked dreamily in her puzzled face. "Why? But — because — uh..."

"That's no reason to stop! Me 'n Yrba, when we go at it, we don't let up just because we get the shudders and squeals! No, we keep going! I'll show you how to get your thing back up and then let's do it again until you get it right!"

He stared at her with a wide, satisfied grin in his face, and mumbled happily, "Until I get it right?"

"You betcha! Here, look at this special talent I have, it'll get you hard again in a minute!"

She rolled her shoulders, and her breasts started to tremble.

~

Warm, sweaty skin shifted over Tom's face as the soft pillows filled. He dug his hands into the mossy ground to push himself up from Mirca's transforming body. For a few moments, he managed to free his head from her cleavage and saw the pair of her breasts still in the shape of supple, flattened bags that hung over Mirca's flanks as she laid spread-eagled on her back. The skin fluttered and stretched as the two orbs firmed up. She looked into his eyes, smiling proudly. Her legs wrapped around his hips and held his discharged dick in place.

"You like that, huh?" she smiled, feeling new twitches and throbs returning to his appendage. "Go on, put your hands on them! It feels great!"

The flowing shapes of the giantess' breasts bubbled larger, rising from the ground and turning into solid, firm roundness right in front of Tom's eyes. He pressed his fingers into them and was amazed by their heavy, resilient form. The nipples quickly reached the length and twice the girth of his thumb, fitting into his hands like the cow teats he was used to. After a few probing squeezes and strokes, Mirca's moans told him he was doing the right thing.

She pounded her heels into his buttocks, groaning and panting under him, gyrating her hips on his hard erection. This time, he held out much longer, matching her stamina until she pulled her muscular cave tight in the cramps of her climax and Tom couldn't stall any more. He bred her again, then he slowly sagged into the parting cleavage, and the giantess' heartbeat rang in his ears as Mirca's breast flesh engulfed his head.

"Pretty nice, huh?" she giggled as she rolled to her side and freed him from her boob ravine. Tom slumped down on his back and nodded weakly.

Mirca raised a finger in a warning gesture. "That's my little trick and secret, okay? I'm pretty sure your princess won't grow bigger breasts on command."

"'S okay," he gasped. "Too big anyway. Couldn't breathe."

~

"You're not tired yet, are you? Oh, I know just the thing for you! Just lay on your back, I'll do all the work! We just need to get you hard again."

"Mirca — Mirca, please, have mercy, I can't —"

"Hush, sweetie. Just relax." She silenced him with a gentle finger on his mouth, and the taste of salty sweat lingered as she turned from his face to his hips.

Slurp.

"Uuuhhnnn—"

Blood streamed into his dick, heartbeat after racing heartbeat, and within a minute, he was taut and firm in the sucking envelope of Mirca's expert mouth. Cold sweat ran down Tom's temples, and he fought hard to force air into his lungs until she finally stopped and held his pricking, throbbing erection with her fingers firmly around the root.

"See? Good as new! You didn't have to do a thing! Just let me—"

Mirca straddled his narrow hips and drew the bloated head through her dripping labia until it slipped into the widening entrance.

"—Yes, that's it!"

She lowered her crotch over the hot pole, and by the time her curls touched his balls, she didn't need the tourniquet of her fingers any more to keep him thick and hard. Her hips began to rock in slow waves.

"And now, I can move like I need it, so I'll go back and forth— hhhh—!"

This time, it was the giantess who gasped in surprise. Her climax came out of nowhere, hitting her hard and wet. Her ample secretions squirted all around Tom's boner through the tight seal of her swollen pussy lips. With Mirca's trembling body towering over him, the young man couldn't see her lust-contorted face over the two quivering orbs dangling from her chest. Ripples ran over the supple skin as the giantess's whole body shook in tiny spasms, and her boiling cave held his rigid erection in its thirsty, milking grip.

An eternity passed until she sank forward, and his body parted her approaching avalanche of cleavage like a rock parts a gently flowing stream. Only when her areolae made contact with the ground did the smooth bags bulge out sideways and engulfed him as he struggled and wedged his arms through the walls of breast to hold her around her waist. With her weight finally lifted from his hips, Tom was free to once again thrust into her. Mirca picked up his rhythm, and soon their crotches bumped into each other, with the young man controlling the giantess' movements through the grip of his hands on her big, firm buttocks.

"You — like — that — huh? — Huh?" he groaned through clenched teeth, forcing his rod into her again and again.

"Doing — good — doing — good," she replied, and then her voice toppled and her limbs gave in, the second time in minutes.

"Youuuurrnnnn—"

She dropped on him, wide-eyed, open-mouthed, clutching him like a deadly wounded she-bear taking out its revenge on its hunter in the last spasms of life. This time, the eternity was at least twice as long until Mirca finally let go of the half-crushed beanstalk of a man under her. Her throaty breathing rose from deep within her chest — and there was a lot of chest to rise from.

"Hurrrrnngh—Hurrngh—Huunnnhh—Huuunnn—," she panted in his ear, then she gulped and moistened her dry, pouted lips and kissed him.

"That was really, really good, Tom," she whispered and caressed his cheek, rolling off him and on her back by his side. "You're learning fast."

Her right hand's fingers walked down his midriff as she rose to her left elbow and leaned in over his hips.

"Next is how you can hold back even longer. Yrba always says, the secret is in the breathing, so try and breathe slowly while I —"

Slurp.

"Hhhhhh—!"

~

"Mirca!" barked the witch as she stumbled upon the sweat-drenched couple splayed out on the forest floor.

"Mmmm—?"

Gulp. Slurrrp.

The blonde raised her head from Tom's stomach and smiled. A white glob still stuck to her cheek.

"Hey Yrba, look! We managed a fourth time! We've got that me-on-my-back hip-humping covered, but he needed two tries until he got me off, and it was much better with me-on-top, really much better, he got me twice, and now I showed him how to hold back when a girl does it with the mouth! If you hadn't showed up, he totally could've lasted a few more minutes. When I heard you, I hurried along a bit. Uh, forry, diffng nogice ftat fpot." She licked the stray spurt off. "Amd hef's delifious!" she added as her tongue slipped back between her lips.

"Four times?! And what a giant she is! That's my boy! Way to go, son!" the farmer yelled as he approached, pumping his fist in misguided paternal pride.

"Aw shit! Dad! Don't come here now!" The naked young man cringed and grabbed for his pants, blushing.

Mirca knelt up and drew her dress over her head, straightening her clothes as she rose. "Don't worry, Yrba, he's clean. And anyway, I've taken one of those pills you said were against getting sick."

Yrba clapped her hand over her face and groaned.

"Mirca, what did I tell you about doing freebies? And those pills are for emergencies only! I can't make new ones until next spring, without fresh herbs."

And you snatched that cute guy away from right under my nose, dammit! I've already worked myself up to a dripping swamp, and now it's all for naught. Goodness, what a piece he has, but he's all sucked dry and useless.

Her hot irritation subsided at her next thought. So you'll have to do double tongue duty tonight to make up for that, young lady!

"Uh, Yrba ... why are you smiling like that?"

Mirca frowned for a moment, but then she quickly turned and leaned in to Tom, whispering, "You'll remember, will ya? The few tricks are a pretty good start for when your princess comes along."

"Oh, well, maybe I'll — I'll talk to that other girl first. Y'know, the one my old man wants to introduce me to. I mean, I — I feel stupid, been waiting for so long, maybe it's time to — I dunno, I may have done her wrong. Maybe she's all nice and friendly, too." He shrugged and grinned as he tied his belt.

"You do that!" Mirca grinned back at him and stroked his cheek.

The witch looked up at the hulking young woman, and the last of her anger disappeared at the sight of the open, friendly face shining with a thin layer of perspiration and the glow of pride. She patted her companion's shoulder and nodded towards the couple of proud father and slightly embarrassed son toddling home.

"Seems you taught him pretty well after all. Four times? Now that's my girl!"

~

Chapter 44: An Unfriendly Welcome

Note: From here to the end of this part, the story's tone is darker than the rest. A few plot answers are in here, but also people getting tied up, and not willingly. One will not make it. You Have Been Warned.

~

Rain streamed down, mixed with gusts of wind. The thunderstorm's heavy clouds had sped up nightfall considerably while Yrba and Mirca traveled up the winding road to the cliff, and the light of the torches on the caravan now barely reached the walls surrounding the inner courtyard of the lone castle. The black silhouette of the main tower loomed over the small ring of buildings that sprung from its root, dwarfing them. Faint light shone from a few windows, and silhouettes moved, but nobody dared to venture outside to greet the two arrivals.

Yrba drew the cold, soaked blanket tighter around her shoulders as she climbed from the coach box and made her way to the main gate across the slippery cobblestones of the courtyard. Behind her, Mirca's tall shape steamed in the driving rain. Her sure hands held the reins of the tired, nervous shire horse as she guided the animal to an empty stable.

~

"I'm coming!" hollered the white-bearded man and limped down the hallway to the door. "I'm coming! Enough with the banging already!" And, muttering under his groans, he added, "Where are those blasted servants if you need them?" He slid back the bolts and opened the small door in the gate.

The old wizard jerked back as the door was pushed open and swung out of his hands. A flash of lightning came from the outside, and by the harsh glare he recognized the hateful face. And the dagger that the visitor held up, ready to thrust.

"Yrba!"

She bared her teeth.

"Ramec. I've come to collect the pay for your deeds."

"So you're going to kill me now."

He sighed resignedly and didn't even try to run. He just turned, leaned against the gate and let his head fall in his neck.

She snorted. "Tempting idea. You made my life a living hell, old man, all those years ago. Heaven knows, I'd be more than happy to run you through for good. Pity you're such an expert wizard. I've got another riddle for you to solve. Who knows, I might consider forgetting your old trespass if you succeed."

"Me, an expert wizard? Those times are long gone. I don't know if I can be of service to you. You might fare better just plunging your dagger in my heart right away."

She put the blade away, shoved him aside and slid back the bolts on the main gate.

"Well, well. Talk about undeserved mercy. I've brought another young thing for you to ogle and grope, dirty old man."

"Another immune one?"

"Don't get your hopes up! No, much to the contrary. Just look at her and tell me what's going on with her. Maybe there's some gold in it for you, too." She flipped him a coin, and he snatched it from the air with surprising speed.

"Haven't they told you I don't do medical any more?" He stared at the coin. It was old, and heavy. It screamed of value. A sparkle lit in his eyes as he scratched the two inches of his well-trimmed beard. "Might make an exception, though. For the wannabe witch that got scared, chopped me up and ran, after she ravaged my larder for five long years."

"My, what a suprise," smirked Yrba. "Mirca! It's unlocked!"

The blonde pushed open the two halves of the huge gate from the outside.

Through the growing crack, Ramec first saw a lowered head from which soaked, dripping golden-white hair hung. As the wings of the heavy gate swung open with creaks and groans, broad shoulders appeared on which muscles bulged and slid about, followed by the sight of two arms the size of smaller people's thighs. The seven foot package of strength, her clothes sticking to her skin and dripping with the cold rain, straightened up and towered over him, and the wizard recoiled in shock as a bolt of lightning outlined her steaming contours in glaring white against the black clouds.

"Her?!"

~

"All right, Mirca," said Yrba, rubbing her wet hair with a towel. "Let's not dawdle. Show uncle wizard what the problem is. 'Mec, you tell us how to fix it, and we're gone. Should keep the mutual unpleasantness to a minimum."

"Do I have to?" grouched Mirca, but she obeyed and pulled her shirt over her head. Her naked body glistened in the light of the dozens of candles.

Ramec gulped as Mirca's wobbling, taut, huge breasts settled against her ribcage. "O-kay. I'm not sure I see the problem right away, unless you're suffering from lower back pain."

"Har-de-har, Ramec. Mirca, put on the chain mail. The special one."

"Awww, no!" She stamped her foot, and the chandeliers rattled. "Yrba! It was fun the first few times, but I'll itch for days, again!"

"Girl, the chain mail. Now!"

Mirca grouched and muttered as she pulled the silvery garment from her backpack. Yrba helped her slip into it and closed the clasps in the back.

"Ramec, I wouldn't stand this close to her breasts. Seriously," she warned him.

"It's starting now!" moaned the blonde, shuddered and clenched her fists.

Slowly, Mirca's shoulders sagged and were pulled forward. The chain mail jingled while it slipped into position, forced along by the growing breasts. The blonde groaned as the straps began to cut into her back and shoulders. Her breathing came fast and flat.

The multiplying flesh strained against the unyielding metal. Mirca's breasts filled every possible cubic inch to the clinking and rattling of the metal rings widening. The material was soon stretched as far as it could go. But Mirca's growth wasn't over by far. With no place to go, her bosom bulged out through the neckline and under the lower edge.

"Full—now—can't—breathe—!" she gasped and moaned, slowly sinking to her knees. Her muscles trembled from the tension all through her body. Her shallow, pressed breathing became more and more agitated. Yrba cast a quick glance at the blonde's crotch. She was close now. Wetness dripped from the matted curls.

"Oh—gods—it's—com—ooooaaaawwwwww!" howled Mirca as she arched her back, lifting her confined breasts.

And then, faint at first but quickly gaining, came the hissing sound of liquid streaming forth. White milk first dripped, then foamed from the flattened nipples and through the chain mail, stronger and stronger, until it seemed as if the faucets of two barrels had been ripped out behind the metallic veil. The white streams ran over her ballooned breasts and down her body, they dripped over her sides and down her belly before the milk mixed with the honey seeping from her crotch. The whole spectacle lasted for about three minutes. At the end, the floor of the study was covered in milk. Mirca bent forward again and cowered, holding her torso up with her hands on her knees.