Yrba's Travels Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time now. Give it a chance, Yrba. Maybe you'll even like it. You always had a thing for the extreme."

His dark shadow grew on the wall as he leaned closer to the candle. And inside this shadow, right in his back, another, darker shadow with much more substance rose along. Two eyes shone red in the light from the fireplace. Two big hands moved closer to the wizard's throat.

Yes! Keep him talking. Keep him looking at me.

"All those years I've defended you, Ramec! I trusted you!"

"Well, that's not exactly my fault either, is it—"

Mirca's strong fingers closed around his neck.

And loosened his frock's knot.

"Mirca?" gasped the witch.

The girl's mouth produced a faint yelp. Then she affectionately rubbed her cheeks over the wizard's head and — purred.

"Good girl! Heel!"

In a heartbeat, she cowered to his feet and began licking his hand.

Yrba struggled in vain against her bonds. "Monster! What have you done to her?!"

"Nothing much. Locked away all the unnecessary things that you've stuffed into her head. She's much happier now. Can't you see? Here, Mirca, want a treat? Who's a good girl? Huh? Huh? Come on, roll over!"

He raised his hand and held up a candied berry. With a yelp, Mirca threw herself on the floor and begged like a well-mannered bitch, panting with her long tongue lolling out. The sight brought Yrba close to tears.

"You bastard!" she howled. "You'll pay for that, too!"

And then she fell silent. Mirca had suddenly raised her head and growled at her. The noise rose from deep in her throat, and it rang with murder. Her girl didn't even recognize her any more.

"Down!" the wizard commanded. "She's just a scared little witch. Now take off my cloak."

Yrba squinted as Mirca obeyed. Something shone around the blonde's head, a moving, slowly pulsating torus filled with a complex pattern of tendons and sparkles. She tried to wiggle a sigil with her bound hands to chase away the vile thing feeding on Mirca's mind, but all she managed was to conjure a painful slap as the magic misfired against herself. It left her fingers numb and pricking at the same time. And then she forgot about it as the wizard's clothes parted and revealed his naked body underneath.

~

Yrba stared at him. Yes, his face showed some signs of age, but how old was he? Somewhere in his fifties? Sixties?

Nobody could've guessed that by looking at his torso that would've made proud any man half his age. There was something to be said for a career in wizardry. At least it kept you from withering away on the fields, one wrinkle at a time under the burning sun of the summer and the biting frost of the winter.

And then he walked around the table, and his groin was in Yrba's view. She gasped. Whatever she had expected, this was not it.

His manly appendage was already growing. Well-healed scars marked the seams between patches of different colors and — she narrowed her eyes — textures. Both his ten-inch penis and the apple-sized balls were a collage, a twitching, swelling collage.

"That's impossible! That's not human!"

"It mostly is. There were ... some trade-offs I had to make. Though I prefer to think of them as trade-ups. It's much bigger, but the balls get in the way. Painfully so. What? You thought I was still limping because of your stab?"

Yrba nodded weakly, her eyes fixed on the stretching, elongating, fattening dick. It already was bigger than her lower arm, and still it kept growing and rising.

The wizard laughed. "Though, I'll admit, if you hadn't cut mine almost off, I'd never have needed to look into that matter. A lucky accident, if you will. You and me, we can't heal ourselves with magic. But we can change others with magic. Now take this thought a step further, and you arrive at: We can use magic to make other things ready to match our bodies. Hung like a horse? Horses weep at my sight. I could bore you with the details, which part of it I took from what source, how I assembled it, reanimated it. But you never liked the theories, did you?"

He smirked and nodded at her. "More of a hands-on girl, you always were. So I guess you'd rather see it in action, right?"

~

The inhuman pole's skin grew taut now. As the swelling flesh reached the skin's limit, the foreskin slowly was pulled from the long, arrow-shaped glans. A hole, a slit like an angry eye, glistening with pre-cum wetness, stared at the witch.

"And it gets better. Magic doesn't work on us. But it works on the replacement parts, and not just for patching them up. Watch this."

He snapped his fingers. Mirca was at his hip in a heartbeat.

"Mirca, lay on your back and show your breasts."

He stepped over her, stroking his swelling rod to still larger size before he slapped her flattened pillows with it a few times. Fat drops of pre-cum sprayed over her breasts. Then he sat down on her belly and grabbed her breasts. Both hands full with Mirca's soft, doughy jugs, he wrapped his erection in her tit flesh.

"And now, blow them up for me!" he commanded.

Panting and groaning, Mirca rolled her shoulders. She closed her eyes, and her mouth dropped open as she sharply inhaled. Only moments later, her breasts quivered and distended. And the pole between them swelled and stretched along. The tip soon poked out of Mirca's multiplying, throbbing cleavage.

Ooh. Master growing! Growing with me! Love my master.

"Huh, Yrba? Siphoning her magic into my new appendage. I don't think anyone has done that before."

"Because nobody was sick and twisted enough!" she snarled through her teeth.

He laughed. "Maybe because nobody had the balls for it? Oh gods, she's brimming with strength. Hhhuuunnngh! M—Mirca, that's enough. Grab it, gently."

Master mount me now! Master fill me good with thick fat stick! Love my master! Ride him good! Good girl I am!

Yrba stared at the monstrosity. In Mirca's deep valley, the penis had turned into a trunk. A trunk, thick as Yrba's thigh, and almost hanging to the wizard's feet. It was far too heavy to stand. The balls —

Yrba gulped. With Mirca ahead as his staff-bearer, Ramec walked up to her, one slow step at a time, maneuvering his legs carefully around the now melon-sized, oblong orbs in his grotesquely oversized sack.

"What's the matter, Yrba? Not yet big enough for you? Don't worry, they'll keep on growing for quite a while. I just need to keep my dick at this size, else it won't fit any more. Can't have that. This isn't about fun. It's just business. Mirca, mount the head against her crotch."

~

The blonde grunted and struggled with the pulsating pole. Her hands barely fit around it. Yrba pulled desperately at her cuffs. This wasn't going like she had hoped.

Think fast —

"Wait!" she howled. And Ramec actually stopped, cocked his head and looked at her.

"What?"

"A deal." She stared at the grapefruit-sized glans and the long filaments of clear liquid, dripping from its underside. "Ramec, you owe me."

"I'm listening to you, for old times sake. But you better hurry up."

"I'll do it, okay?" snarled the witch, her face contorting with hate, "I'll let you fill me up. You promise in return to let her go and give back her mind, and I'll let you have me. But try to rape me, and you're in for quite a few bad surprises."

"Is that so?" He looked her naked and bound body up and down with a disparaging grin. "I think you're bluffing."

"You think I don't have my own little precautions?" she sneered. "Really? You can't be sure, can you? Metal magic's your thing — the mysteries of the flesh are mine. And it's like you said: You may be immune like me, but your toy reacts to magic quite easily. We just saw it. So I warn you: touch me with that pole against my will, and it'll wither and die. One inch at a time. Imagine that pain. You'll beg for me to slit your throat, just to stop it."

First signs of doubt wandered over his face.

So much for the stick. Now for the carrot ...

Her voice became smooth and alluring. "Come on, Ramec. Look at me. You always wanted me. I may be a bit riper than you remember, but I'm still bouncy in all the right places, eh? Go on, say the word, and I won't curse you from here to the next world. You want to hear me moan with desire and praise your strength with dirty words? Been there, done that, darling. I've not let any of my bed partners go away unsatisfied. All I want is for Mirca to go free. Deal?"

He looked at her for a long time, not saying a word.

He nodded.

"Deal. Mirca!"

~

The amazon raised her head and cocked it.

"Firm up your breasts and put one between her legs. Grow a teat, and press it into her gap. Give her womb a little rinse with your nurturing flood."

Yrba tore at her bonds. "'Mec! You sick bastard! Gods and heavens, don't do that! You saw what she can do — oh mercy..."

She stared with wide eyes at Mirca's breasts. The giantess arched her spine forward and drew up her shoulders, breathing heavily while she rolled her shoulder blades. Each circle sent a shiver over her skin, and her panting mixed with growls. Yrba shook her head, faintly.

"Mirca, it's me! You've got to recognize me! Listen! Don't do that to me!"

The white in the young woman's eyes shone as she rolled them up to stare at the witch from underneath furrowed brows. The rolling motions of her shoulders spread over her torso. She undulated in smooth thrusts, and each one stretched the skin of her breasts longer and made them hang lower until they reached below the blonde's navel. She straightened and still kept on thrusting. Mirca's lips pouted, her head fell in her neck. Her breasts filled up now, growing in girth as they changed from drooping bags into heavy melons in a wrapper of soft skin. The ample flesh firmed up and rose from the blonde's chest, losing its soft, flowing shape as it turned into a pair of protruding, bloated cones with throbbing teats two fingers long and two inches across, sprouting from dark, doming areolae big enough to serve as smaller women's breasts.

Mirca exhaled and stood still. Then, like a da capo, she thrust her chest forward and groaned, long and lecherous. Her areolae pumped bigger one last time, bulging another two inches out. Her breathing came in deep heaves and made her erect breasts move up and down to its beat.

Ramec smiled. "Isn't she a beauty? Good girl! Do you want to play with the little black witch now?" A yelp, eager and squeaky, and then Mirca panted, with her tongue dangling from her mouth. The wizard nodded. "Yeeees you do! So, Yrba? What you say?"

"She'll rip me to shreds, Ramec!" screamed Yrba. "You haven't got any idea what she can do!"

At the snapping of the wizard's fingers, thin white jets sprayed from Mirca's nipples. Another snap, and the dancing droplets stopped again. He raised his eyebrows as he turned to Yrba.

"Oh shut up, you whiny pup. I made her. I know what she can do. Afraid of bursting? I won't let that happen, believe me. I need you alive, but you didn't think I would trust you on your word alone, did you? Now you surely wouldn't want to harm her, so if you really have any protective spell on you, you better let go of it before it fires on your sweet plaything. And then we'll have our little encounter, and then, maybe, I'll let her go. That's all the deal you'll get. Mirca! Go ahead!"

Yrba gulped as the giantess stepped closer and the firm, bullet-shaped breasts bounced up and down with every footfall. Their nipples stood rough and hard and glistened with milk. She had fantasized about this kind of sex, sometimes. Fantasized. Seeing the unearthly amounts of milk that Mirca could express on a whim had made the witch wary of even considering it. Yrba nervously licked her lips.

"Mirc—hhhhaaahhh!"

The hot, taut skin of Mirca's right breast slipped between Yrba's spread legs and forced them apart with its barely yielding, wedge-like front. Mirca grabbed the two feet long, rotund melon of her breast with one hand from above and one from below, and pushed blindly. The tip of the nipple graced Yrba's gap and got caught at the opening of her urethra, bending into a curve and pushing the witch's plump outer lips aside before it slipped free and scraped with the length of its rough skin along Yrba's lust button. Moments later, the soft areola smacked against the whole of Yrba's vulva.

"Mmmmnnngh—!" Yrba clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tight. That — oh Mirca, please, don't, p—please — I want — but it's — wrong —

"Oh how sweet! Even when she's her true mindless self, she still loves you, Yrba. Amazing."

She raised her head and looked the giantess in the eyes. The bright blue eyes in Mirca's face stared right back at her, full of eagerness and adoration, but there was no sign that the tall girl recognized her. She pulled back for the next try.

Little brown woman so empty now. Mirca fill little brown woman! Little brown woman much fun when big and round!

This time, her aim was spot on. Yrba felt the tip as it wormed into her, as it spread her apart, easily going in with its coat of slippery, warm milk, and it just went on and on and on.

Shlurrrp.

"Haaaaah—!"

Yrba threw her head left and right. The hot, rough teat stuck deep inside her, it filled her up while the dome of dark skin from which it sprouted pushed Yrba's labia apart and sealed her opening up. Mirca arched her back and pushed against the witch. Her strong fingers stroked her own breast's skin from the root to the throbbing teats. The thick rod inside Yrba stretched and grew, pulling the wrinkles of the witch's lust tube taut.

"C—careful— oh heavens—sssss — uuhhhnnnn!"

From the many ducts in the rough teat, boiling white lava flooded into Yrba. Her fingers closed around the leather straps holding her wrists, and she forced her head up to see her womb swell under the torrent rushing into her. And it was like the wizard had said: she distended far wider than humanly possible.

"No — no! Nuuuuuhhh!"

Mirca's breast that pumped into her was already out of sight, hidden from the witch's view behind her own belly that quickly passed through watermelon size and aimed for something rivaling a barrel. Her skin grew firm, and her breathing became flat as her stretching, filling uterus pushed her innards out of its way, painting veins like meandering rivers into her belly's skin and pushing her bellybutton outward.

"Hh—heavens—"

~

"That's enough," came Ramec's dispassionate voice. "Mirca, pull out."

The plugging nipple left Yrba, and as soon as it cleared the outer rim of the witch's labia, the white flood pent up inside the witch hosed out of her wide open gap, exploding into a spray of sweet liquid when its solid bolt hit Mirca's breasts.

"Huuunngh—huunngh—huuuuuuuh—" Yrba was barely able to force enough air into her lungs while her potbelly collapsed until only a trickle of sweet milk still flowed from her spread labia.

"Monster," she panted. "D—dirty r—rotten m—miscreant—"

"Well done, my pet. She's open nice and wide now. Go ahead and strap my rod in."

Mirca pressed the witch's hip back down on the board with a single hand and took aim. The hot skin of the glans stroked against her labia and coated them in warm, oozing precum. Yrba couldn't help but admire his ingenuity. The sick bastard of a wizard had thought of everything. His elephantine pipe fit perfectly into another set of straps, mounted to the board right between her legs, and held it in place.

Right. You can do it, she encouraged herself. Relax. Relax all the way. It'll be just like brewing a huge portion of the tincture at once. He can't have anything worse.

"I'm afraid I'll have to make it cum all by myself, darling," he sneered and started another set of gestures. The cantaloupe-sized glans throbbed larger by another couple of inches. Its tip swelled into Yrba's funnel, pushing aside her outer labia. The pinkie-sized slit aligned perfectly with her vaginal opening, and the soft head sealed her up to not miss a single drop.

"Mirca!" he barked. "Start milking it!"

The blonde obediently bowed. She poured a bowl of oil along the length of the veined trunk and stroked up and down the yard-long pole with her hands. He had to step back as the magically enhanced pipe gained another foot in length. Mirca straddled it and began rubbing her own crotch along the relief of pulsing veins on its hot surface.

Master good. Master big! Master big for big Mirca! Mirca give master much delight!

She leaned forward and wrapped her dangling boobs around the trunk.

The wizard's breath quickened and turned into a staccato of gasps. A shudder ran over him, the tip of his Frankensteinian penis bulged and juice shot from the gaping opening deep into the witch. In moments, her vagina couldn't take any more of the white blast. Her cervix relaxed and opened. The warmth rushed on deeper into her body.

Yrba panted and stared wide-eyed at her belly as it filled again. It swallowed each spurt and jet from the pipe, eagerly this time. Her vagina throbbed and sucked up the unrelenting stream and pumped it into her bloating midriff. Her fingers and toes went numb, then her hands and feet, her arms and legs. Yrba's billowing belly demanded every shred of her perception. Each throb and wobble and ripple fired through her and left charred and smoldering streaks in her mind.

Across her skin, glowing veins appeared. Magic seeped through her belly, straining against the insulating chamber of her womb. She threw back her head against the hard wood, again and again. The numbness reached her neck and crawled on over her cheeks and forehead.

"Too... much...," she groaned.

Something formed inside her, something that reached all through her body with its incorporeal roots and started to suck away at her mind. Whatever it was, growing in her womb, it was hungry and it came for her. She tried to fight it, to contain it, but the thing wormed through her neck, ethereal tentacles palpated over her head and the world went black...

~

Chapter 48: The Demise

~

Mirca slowed down her ministrations and glanced over her shoulder. Her much-loved master made no sign of providing her with at least a little of all that juice. He just groaned and thrust on and on into that other woman. And that woman just laid there, swelling like a blowfish and showing no sign of appreciation for her master's strenuous efforts, just like she hadn't shown any thankfulness for Mirca's generous service before. She pouted.

Master no fair. Mirca good servant! Mirca want taste of master too. Master big enough for two.

Mirca's turn now!

She leaned forward again and ran her hands along the pulsating rod. Only this time, she reached farther than before. Her fingers wandered over the straps until they tickled around the groove beneath the taut glans. She wrapped her strong fingers around it and squeezed hard. The suddenly blocked stream of semen backed up along the whole length in a wandering bulge. The painful throttling tore Ramec from his trance.

"No! You stay away! Let go!" he yelled. Mirca didn't listen. She grabbed his inflated, throbbing rod, ripped it straight from the straps and pulled the head from Yrba's crotch. He screamed in pain at the abuse of his masterpiece.

A few thick, white drops seeped from the long, wide-stretched slit of the head. Mirca pursed her lips and bent the rod up to her face. On the opposite end, the wizard lost his footing and fell down hard.