All Comments on 'Yrba's Travels Pt. 11'

by PaulGerard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seen it ...

... in manga and doujin; first time reading it in prose. The feeling is different because the medium is different: instead of a visceral viewing experience that uses words for "spice", there are only words to give rise [*SNORT* -- pun] to the image. The difference between flash and a slow burn.

Never experienced more than a handful in RL, never could get with a woman with an overabundance. Wish I could.

Here's the comment you asked for; does it help?

PaulGerardPaulGerardover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

to: anonymous

Does your comment help? Of course! I'm always curious about people's opinions, or insights. I stumbled about this whole fetish stuff through a newspaper article, and found it to be entertaining. Also, it gave me a chance to try my hand at a little writing, after a long, long time. Nice to know people do care enough to read my walls of text all the way through. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love your series! These stories are actually that - stories. I am delighted to find that there are actually erotic stories that have plots. The plots in your stories actually have a point; they aren't some weak, limp thing whose only purpose is to fill the barely intelligible spaces between sex. Not that I mind those kinds of stories, its just that they begin to be so predictable that I am able to predict the story as it happens. Good work!

TrogCPWSTrogCPWSover 10 years ago
Peaks and troughs...then peaks again

Hehe, I really enjoyed the humour added to this one. The story has followed a winding road and Mirca being in the temple did little for me. Mainly I suppose because I thought the story was about Yrba, but I see the point is that it is more about Yrba's influence.

As I have said before; this is not the sort of tale I would normally follow, but your writing style is very creative, good and often humorous dialogue along with copious amounts of tittilation ;) have proven that it was good to stick with it. 5/5 for me on this one. A cracking yarn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous