Yrba's Travels Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the rumble of the skin under her naked feet as another gush of milk amassed in the brimming breasts. The shed creaked as the areola it rested on grew again. The star-shaped pleats and wrinkles around the edge, where the teat disappeared into the tight grip of the wax cylinder, became even more pronounced.

Yrba cracked her knuckles and focused on the ubiquitous dancing tendons of magic, looking for the right grip. A sudden twitch of the nipple might crack that hull, or making them hot might melt or loosen the wax.

"Hold on, Mirca. You'll get some relief as soon as—"

Carwon stepped around the shack with a half-raised rapier in his grip. The blade sparkled in the sunlight as he slowly turned it until the point aimed at Yrba's throat.

"I can't let you do that. Not yet. Let go of the magic, lower your hands and step away from the shed."

"Make me, vizier," Yrba sneered and clenched her fists tighter around the invisible strands.

Carwon sighed and lowered his rapier. Yrba squinted and froze as its point neared the skin they both were standing on.

"Yrba, this here is all I ever lived for. Years of planning," his voice became harder, "and I won't have that taken from me, understood? I am willing to poke this bubble even if it means none of us will live. Neither you nor me nor your precious girl toy nor the whole town below. Nothing in the whole shire will escape if she blows. Are you willing to make this sacrifice?"

He calmed down and took a deep breath, raising his other hand with his fingers spread wide.

"But there's no need for hostility. Yrba! Please! You of all people should understand what I'm trying to do. Come down with me, and let's talk this over."

"Listen to him! He's sooo clever! Oh my sweet lovey-dovey, you go and tell the mean old witch!" Mirca yelled from down below.

Now it was Yrba's turn to roll her eyes and sigh.

"Do I have a choice?" she sneered and let go. The distorted magic snapped back with a twang.

~

A quarter of an hour later, they arrived at the foot of the crater. A few buildings — without doubt the former summer palace — clung to the side of the mountain. They sat down in the deserted throne room, and Yrba wiped a few drops of sweat from her brow after the swift descent.

"A little refreshment? Might make our chat go down a little easier."

Carwon filled a huge chalice with Mirca's milk and offered it to the witch. She grabbed it with both hands and gulped down the whole load in long, thirsty draws, licked her milk moustache off and sighed.

"Delicious. Yes, that girl knows how to lactate the good stuff. — Huh? You can stop eyeing me, waiting for any effect. Of course I knew you'd offer me some of her special milk. Why, it's positively glowing with her love for you, isn't it? Yet I'm still inclined to kick your ass. Hard. So convince me otherwise, or I'll turn you into a frog."

She smiled as he stared at her in disbelief. Pure, sweet milk. A shudder ran all over her body as her greedy glands warmed up, getting ready to turn the influx of raw material into her very own and to deposit it into her breasts. Soon she'd swell up quite a few cup sizes, but Yrba had too much fun bursting this little prick's bubble to care about that little inconvenience.

"The milk just won't work. I'm immune to magic. You'll have to do much, much better than that. But I must applaud you."

He gave her a half-angry, half-curious look and remained mute.

She continued, "If you insist on the silent treatment, then I'll lay down your plans for you. You've been using sympathetic magic on her, haven't you? Every time you've fucked her, she's fallen more and more for you. That's how you now keep your shire in line, too. You're using your 'goddess' as a dairy cow to supply the milk for them. You pump her with your sperm as often as you can get your little big Carwon up and bingo, her milk makes everyone adore you. And then, one day when she's grown big enough, boom. Oh, they'll love you for miles and miles around if that rain comes down."

She smiled, and her fingers played around her quickly warming breasts. It had been a big chalice.

"There's one thing I don't get. You know about cornucopia. You could've used it to feed Mirca, but you fleece your shire instead."

He laughed hoarsely.

"Don't I know it. No, conjured food doesn't seem to feed her quite the way it should. I need grown food. Good thing her milk keeps the riffraff in line."

The witch let go of her struggling chest that had already put on an extra inch. She placed her fingertips together and tapped her lips with her forefingers while she slanted her head and frowned.

"I really can admire a well-planned nefarious scheme for power when I see one. But she's my friend, and I'm going to free her. I won't even mention that your people out there suffer, Carwon."

"You think she'll listen to you? She loves me. She can't help it. That ditz would do anything for me."

"Even if I tell her how you're planning to fatten her boobs until she goes out with a bang, erupts like a milk volcano and rains her y'all-love-Carwon-juice over the other shires? There are limits to control. She can't be that mindfucked."

"She won't know, because you sure as hell won't tell her. Guards!"

They had waited for his call and now seemed to appear out of thin air.

~

Yrba remained calm and just waved dismissively at them.

"Boys, y'all be nice and run along now."

Much to Carwon's surprise, they bowed and retreated.

"What have you — you can't — what the devil?!" he stuttered.

"Oh, I needed a while to figure that out, too. See, you've made everyone love and obey you because you're spicing the milk with something from your body. Now guess where her boobs came from in the first place? There's just as much, no, most definitely even more, of me in her. I let her drink from my breasts and then pumped her with a gallon of my special sauce long before you even picked her for your plans."

She smiled and rested her head on her palm.

"Your little trick cuts both ways. They love me even more than you. That's the short of it. To think that I've sneaked into a palace that I own —" Yrba chuckled and shook her head. "I could've walked in through the front door!"

"Then you're my natural ally. How often do I need tell you? We don't have to fight each other. I never wanted that to happen. Come on! Once she blows, you'll own the country as well. They'll all love you just like me. And I must admit, even though you can't be enhanced, you do pack some serious ... attraction."

"You — and me? After what you did?" She snorted. "In your dreams, bub."

"So sad. This leaves me no choice. Royal guards, seize her!"

"Slow learner, eh?"

Now he smiled.

"I make sure these guards don't drink milk. Sometimes, a good pay is good enough."

Yrba ducked out of the way of the first blow from behind, and the club came down on her shoulder instead of hitting her over the head. The sudden pain and the heavy impact made her stumble and fall. The second blow did hit the back of her head, and her lights went out. She didn't even feel it when she collapsed on the floor.

~

Chapter 66: Helping Hands, Again

~

Yrba opened her eyes. It didn't make much of a difference. Only the faint light of a flickering torch shone through the small window in the wooden door. Her cell was a cube of about two yards squared, and the walls were solid bedrock, not bricks. She hung from a hook in the ceiling, by her wrists which were tied together with a solid rope, and the thing in her mouth —

Dammit, he was even clever enough to have me gagged. How long have I been out? — Oh no. Too long —

She winced when a familiar urge seared through her breast. Her plump melons were full to the brim.

Oh heavens, I've already put on that whole chalice of milk? I really need to lay off all that herb chewing. Damn milkmaid's friend.

Oh fuuuuck —, she moaned as her breasts began to leak. Yes, oh yes. Let it out. Come on, my boobs. Let down. Let it all out. What I wouldn't give for a pair of hands now. So full...

She rolled her shoulders and made the cloth rub over her nipples. Slowly, two dark wet halos formed in her bodice.

"Seems like the spicy cow needs milking, urgently. Would be a shame to let that go to waste. I'd really like to help her with that," said a mean, male voice on the other side of the door.

A slap, then another voice replied: "Shut up. You know what the vizier said. Don't touch her. What the fuck are you doing here at all? We're not even to look at her! She's got power over men, he said. Send one of the girls. Yeah, go get the walking boobs. She's one to know all about milking, I'll say."

Hurried footfalls disappeared in the distance.

~

Barely ten minutes passed until a female figure in a frock, with a cowl hanging deep into her face, entered Yrba's cell. The front of the witch's bodice was soaked through by now, with two long, dark lines running down well below her belly.

Cold hands with thin fingers wedged into Yrba's neckline and pulled one of her breasts out. The woman uttered a sulky growl when a spray of milk burst from the tit she was wrestling with and dripped all over her clothes. She pulled the gag from the witch's mouth, held a bowl beneath the swollen nipple and began to rub and knead Yrba's aching flesh. The witch sagged down into the ropes as relief made her knees grow weak.

"Heavens, thank you," she moaned. "Oh, you're good. I really thought I'd burst any moment now."

"You? Burst? The Yrba I knew could make girls take in thousands of gallons without bursting."

"Mmmnngh. Ooooh. Ooaah! Ooo—other girls, yes, but not myself. Hwwwaaahh. Careful with the squ—eeeeezzz! Oh goooods! What — you doing — with your — fingaaaaahh..."

Another thin veil of milk drops rained down. The figure licked her forefingers and moved them in small circles around Yrba's swollen teat before she pinched it lightly.

"Too bad. I guess that's why you're still in here, eh? Can't wish yourself away."

Yrba frowned. That voice — those massive tits?

"Yo—Yolanda? What are you doing here?"

The girl raised a knife and pressed her body against Yrba's. Her eyes, the only bright spots in the darkness of the cowl, sparkled in the flickering light, together with the hint of bared teeth. The witch straightened away until the back of her head bumped into the wall behind her.

"Yolanda, put dow—mmmmmpht!"

The young woman quickly slapped her hand over Yrba's mouth and stifled the command.

"No sweet-talking me, witch! And don't stare at my tits," hissed the big-boobed brunette and pushed back the cowl, "look me in the face. Don't you remember what you've done?! I've come to thank you for that. That's why I sneaked the knife in."

Yrba raised her head to Yolanda's face and shivered at what she saw. A large, ugly scar ran from the corner of the girl's mouth over her cheek and almost to her right earlobe. The witch gulped as the point of the knife inched closer to her own face.

"You've saved my life. I'd be dead without your help," Yolanda continued whispering. "Now I can help you. Go. Save the shire. Save us all. Do what we cannot. Kill that bastard."

She raised her hand and sliced the ropes that held Yrba in place. The witch sagged into Yolanda's sure embrace and dared to breathe again.

"The guards won't come to look here," whispered the scar-faced woman. "Carwon made them much too scared of you. Just don't let yourself get caught, all right?"

Yrba grabbed the bowl and started to squeeze away at her breast. Soon, the little dish was filled with milk and foam.

"Hnnngh. Come on! Grab the other one and finish the job! I don't want to burden myself with that when I sneak through the corridors. They'll fill up again much too fast, anyway. Dammit, all that herbs chewing is really gonna turn me into a cow one day."

Together, they had Yrba's dangling melons down to a more relaxed size within minutes. Yolanda got so eager that she knelt down, stuck one throbbing nipple between her lips and sucked away until the witch pulled it out of her grasp.

"Thanks, but I guess I'm dry now."

The brunette's lower lip protruded in a sulky pout. Yrba ran her hand over her head and traced the scar with her fingertips.

"If we live to meet again, I promise I'll let you have milk until you say it's enough, okay?"

~

Chapter 67: Consumed By Desire

~

There's nothing to report about her second walk through the tunnel up to the chamber in the crater. She didn't run into anybody and found Mirca in the same place she had left her, except maybe that the groaning of the struts had become louder and more urgent.

Yrba hid away in the tunnel until the maids with their empty bowls and dishes, their clothes sweat-drenched and clinging to their bodies after their goddess' feeding frenzy, had disappeared again. Seeing the blonde stuff herself with food was not a sight for the squeamish. Yet the mountains of food just seemed to disappear once they entered her throat. The witch took a deep breath and sneaked up to the pedestal.

"Mirca! Hey, Mirca!" she hissed.

The blonde bent back her head until she could see, upside-down, her friend as she tiptoed closer.

"Yrba!"

"Shush! So you've been stuffing your face all the while?"

"Well, you ran off with Carwon, and I got bored. How did it go? Don't you think he's right, too? Oh, he's such a great thinker!"

"Yeah, right. He locked me away in a cell."

"Yrba! What did you do to make him so angry? He's such a nice guy."

"What I did—?!" snorted the witch. "Mirca, you hare-b— oh, forget it. There's just one thing I don't get. Why didn't he kill me?"

Mirca shrugged. "I told him about how my boobs would shrink because the magic only works as long as you're alive."

"Whu — Wha — The fuck?! That's not how it works at all! And I never said such a thing!" stuttered Yrba.

The tall blonde grinned. "Maybe, but he doesn't know that."

"You — You cheated him? You married him, and the first thing you do, you start to lie and scheme behind his back? And what's up with that goofy act? You've been clever all the time? Well, rather clever. Not as dumb as one would —"

"Yes, I get it," sneered the blonde. "All right, I deserved that. Yrba, I'm sorry. I've been a fool to doubt you."

Yrba had begun to inspect the tools and books piled up on the workbench near the end of the pedestal where Mirca's feet rested. She thumbed through a few of the thinner tomes and shook her head.

"A fool? Not as much as me. He's had me wrapped around his finger, too. But why did you start lying to him?"

Mirca smiled, a little smile tainted with a hint of evil.

"What can I say? It seemed only natural, the very second I made the vow."

Yrba laughed and shook her head.

"Now why doesn't that surprise me, given what I've learned about some married couples—"

"If you want to help me, hurry up!" Mirca hissed as her stomach grumbled loudly again. "I need to call the maids, I need to eat!"

"Again?! You're putting on boobs and milk far too fast!"

"Can I help it?! I tried! I really tried to not eat, just for an hour, and then I started shrinking! My arms and legs grew thinner and thinner, it was horrible! If I don't keep up with their demand, those hooters will consume me alive! Girls! Bring the next round!"

"I've barely managed," Yrba changed to a tight-lipped, pressed whisper as footsteps neared and she hurried past Mirca towards the dark tunnel, "to get a grip on all his spellcasting and stuff. I can't work like this, being interrupted every damned five minutes and hiding away!"

"Don't bother then," said Carwon right behind her. Yrba bit her lips and stifled a curse. His hands grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms on her back. She stooped as the pain raced through her shoulders. Putting his hand over her mouth, Carwon pushed her out into the chamber where the girls stopped and stared at them.

"All right, maids! Everyone out!" he bellowed. "I need to talk to the goddess and this nuisance here, alone."

In their white togas, the scattering girls looked like a nervous flock of doves.

~

Yrba stood again with her hands tied, this time behind her back, and watched as Carwon took a good look at Mirca and her breasts. He measured the distance between two lines, drawn with coal onto the taut skin of Mirca's breasts that hung overhead. The priest and vizier shook his head as he compared the reading with a scroll in his hand.

"She's not growing fast enough!" he complained aloud, thumbing through an old book of spells until his face lightened up. He finally thumped on a page.

"Ah, this one I've got to see. Mirca, darling, how about a little change to your body to make it easier for you to eat faster?"

"Anything you say, love!" twittered the blonde. Yrba groaned and rolled her eyes. The moment he was near her, what little brain the blonde had, it seemed to turn to mush. Nobody could put on an act that good.

Or can she —?

The witch watched closely as he slipped the bone rings over his fingers and went through the gestures. It seemed like a very complex spell, bending quite a lot of nature's rules. She had a hard time following all the intricate movements. In the end, the glowing fibers descended almost by themselves into a sparkling dot, barely an inch across and hanging in mid-air.

"Wow. You're good," she grudgingly admitted. "You sure you can't see magic? And just what was that? I've never seen that pattern before."

"Doesn't surprise me. It's so old, it's but a nightmare hidden deep in the minds of men. Vagina dentata voraxia!" he declared as he finished the last minuscule wriggles of his fingers.

Yrba blinked at the sparkles while she translated.

"Pussy, teeth, devour—"

She lifted her head and stared at him, her eyes and mouth gaping.

"Are you nuts?!" she screamed. "You can't—"

He smiled condescendingly.

"Don't think it'll work? Look here. Amazing, I can even feel a little resistance in my grip. Tell me, witch, what does it look like, to a natural mage like you?"

He held his thumb and forefinger an inch apart. To Yrba, the spell was a glowing sphere of rolled-up threads, caught between his fingers. Colors flickered and danced over the surface. She had never seen anything quite like it. Her magic was more of the practical kind, a little rough, plain, but solid. Stable. This thing — it was a work of art, a delicate filigree brimming with a warped, ancient energy she'd not touch with a ten yards pole. It couldn't be stable. It just couldn't. It was far too complicated. The slightest mistake would turn it into — something. Something chaotic. Something alive.

For the first time in years, Yrba implored a man. "In all heavens' name, Carwon, don't do this. Don't —"

"Mirca, dear, would you part your legs?" he cooed.

"Ooh, you're a bad boy, darling! Hey, Yrba, look, my fun parts!"

"Mirca! Just this once! Listen! Kick him! Don't let him touch you!" the witch screamed in desperation.

"Yap-yap-yap! You're always spoiling my fun. This boy's mine! Neener-neener! Carwon, show the old spoilsport how much fun we have together!"

He rubbed his fingers over her labia and, with a quick flick, pushed the sphere deep inside her. She giggled.

123456...8