Yrba's Travels Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tehehe! Hiding grapes again, eh?"

Then she began to pant.

"Hnn. Oh. That's. Good! Whoa! Carwon! Yes. Yes!"

She opened her mouth, breathing in deep, followed by a moment of silence until she exhaled. What had started as a moan quickly rose to the holler of a beast in heat. Her legs trembled on the pedestal. Yrba stared in disbelief as Mirca's whole lower body began to wobble. Her ass ballooned out along with her hips, to the sound of sweaty, sticky skin rubbing over marble. Her labia stretched longer, reaching from her pubes to her anus as her crotch domed up. The lips plumped while her womb began to inflate as well, providing a rotund foundation for the expanding vulva.

The growth tapered along her thighs and along her waist. Below her knees and above her navel, she had not changed at all. Only around her hip had her flesh spilled out into something that seemed to be the deformed reflection in a spherical mirror, and not part of the real world.

Slowly, with threads of slime stretching between them and curving down as they lengthened, her labia parted into a vertical mouth, revealing a smacking, moving, glistening funnel of pink, undulating flesh leading into impenetrable blackness. The witch shuddered. Carwon beamed with pride.

"Just imagine how much you'll be able to swallow now, darling. Do you like it?"

A wail rose from Mirca's mouth. She sobbed:

"I've not eaten for a whole hour! My stomach hurts! My boobs, they're sucking everything out of me! Where are my maids? I need more food!"

And then the witch heard it. It was as if all the other noises around just receded and left her in a silent cave, alone with that faint, echoing sound of her name.

Yrba...

The voice was sugar-sweet and quiet, more like a whisper right in the back of her head.

Yrbaaaa—hhhhh, it repeated, with a sensual exhale that tugged at her soul. And yet, there were hooks hidden in it. Hooks that dug right into her mind. Hooks she couldn't fight.

Feed meeee—hhhh, sang the voice.

The witch squirmed and broke down to her knees. Part of her couldn't believe that her body moved forward towards the gaping hole between Mirca's spread legs.

Closer to me, giggled the ethereal lure. Yes, my sweet darling, come closer...

On her knees, swaying to the left and right, she struggled forward against her own better knowledge to obey this siren's call.

No, she finally managed to think in a last fit of defiance, I will not bow to you, whatever vile magic you are. Magic has no power over m—

Pretty please? begged the ghostly voice in her head, followed by a little chuckle. Yrba's willpower melted away. She struggled to her feet, only to let herself fall forward against the sweat-covered body squirming on the pedestal. Her head landed on Mirca's pulsating womb, and at once something like a big, slobbering, flabby, sideways mouth snapped at her neck. Puffy lips engulfed half her throat. For a few seconds, her mind was her own again, and it filled with terror. Suction started to pull at her larynx. She gasped for air, sure that this would be the very last time.

Yrbaaa... the hoarse whisper returned, and her thoughts fell apart for good. Feed me. Feed me like our first time...

Struggling with her hands still tied behind her back, the witch pushed herself further up as the maw let go of her throat. She knew what the voice wanted. She knew it with the clarity of mind of a woman possessed. Rubbing her tits up and down against the edge of the pedestal, she dragged down the hem of her top until her breasts, aching from the rough treatment, spilled out and hung in the open. Yrba stood up further, lifted her shoulders and put her dangling boobs down on the blonde's womb. Then she slowly inched back until one of the bags started to slip down towards the smacking nether lips.

Her left nipple slipped in between the swollen folds. The plumped, dripping labia bulged out and caught it. They slowly spread wider and rounder while they kept sucking and swallowing. More and more of her oblong left breast disappeared into the hot cave. Yrba rubbed her cheek up and down Mirca's raised thigh. She pressed against the trunk of muscles, her lips gnawing and licking at the sweaty skin. Her own juices dripped from her crotch while Mirca's abomination of a pussy slowly swallowed her whole breast deeper and deeper, sucking, squeezing and milking at it like a dozen burning, suction-cup-studded tentacles wrapped around. With a final, wet slurp, the breast was as far inside the monster clam as it could go. The thick labia pushed against Yrba's ribcage, from the fold beneath her breast right up to where her shoulder began. Slime dripped from the lower corner of Mirca's vulva and ran down Yrba's stomach, hot, sticky and wet. And the sucking and pulling went on and on.

Both the witch's nipples were rock hard, but the one buried deep inside her friend stung and itched as the constant suction made it grow bigger and bigger along with the swelling areola beneath. Finally it blew, gushing its white load. Yrba dug her teeth deep into the muscular leg, consumed by her freak breast orgasm. Her eyes were closed, her knees trembled. Emanating from the corner of her mouth were the moans and howls of a mindless animal.

She slowly sank back down to her knees. Her breast slipped out of the distended opening, covered in glistening slime, flabby and emptied, the skin red and raw like a chewed-up lump of meat. A few drops of blood crowned the throbbing teat.

More! One more! One more on the house, begged the voice in the witch's head.

With no will of her own left, Yrba struggled back to her feet and offered her other breast to the greedy gorge. This time, she didn't even have any strength left to moan. She just leant against Mirca's legs and let her other breast be drained away into the insatiable womb while her mind faded under the assault of orgasmic sensations. Mirca's strong legs wrapped around her and squeezed her harder and harder.

Then, all of a sudden, while Yrba was being reduced to nothing but a trembling shell devoid of any strength, the suction stopped. One of the muscular legs pushed her away, and she fell and curled up on the floor.

No! I don't want any more of you! You were always so mean, pushing me around, making me do things I hated! I need something else! I need my love! My darling! My heartthrob! I want you in me, all of you! Where are you? the voice wailed.

And then it changed its tone. The hoarse whisper of the sensual seductress returned.

Carwoooon...

His eyes glazed over.

Feed me...

Slowly, he walked up to the pedestal, taking a big step over Yrba. The witch lay spread-eagled on the floor. Her empty eyes were aimed at the ceiling of flesh, at the slow waves wandering over Mirca's ever-growing breasts.

~

Yrba blinked. She had the worst hangover of her whole life. Her body seemed to belong to someone else, and that someone was absent. For some reason, her breasts were bare and empty and cold and dripping with slime. Even though it felt as if her head would burst from the movement, she turned and looked around. There was Carwon, pressed up against Mirca. He was clutching her legs, which pointed upwards at the ceiling, while their groins slammed against each other, again and again. Then he bent backwards, opened his mouth to a rutting holler and —

His scream was cut short as his body cracked and was sucked away into the blonde's gargantuan clam. For a few seconds, Mirca's womb bulged like a barrel, then the magic had run its course, fizzled and was gone, together with the bloat around her waist and the monstrosity of her hips and crotch. Only her breasts quaked a little longer before they settled back to slow, pulsing wavefronts wandering over the walls of skin.

Mirca blinked in bewilderment through her cleavage.

"Oh? What happened? Where did he go? It just started to feel really good—"

Yrba stared at the matted golden curls. She had a very clear recollection of where he had gone. Her face was an unblinking mask except for a nervous twitch in her right cheek. Clear, lubricating ooze dripped by the handful from Mirca's crotch. It ran down the marble pedestal in elongating threads, and embedded in the sludgy, half-frozen waterfall were the cracked fragments of white rings.

Yrba rolled around and heaved. She knew that the sight of Carwon's body collapsing into itself as he was mauled and sucked down the slimy gullet would haunt her for the rest of her life.

No pussy ever again, she shivered, no way. Not even a rub. Only men from now on. I swear! Not even a thought of licking, no, never ever.

Compared to beheading or being quartered or about half a dozen other messy executions she'd witnessed, this spell was clean, though. There was nothing left behind.

"Yrba..."

She froze and held her breath. It couldn't, it just couldn't be — the magic had disappeared, she had seen —

"Yrba, come here..."

Ice ran down her spine.

The voice — no, not again! Oh heavens, no, mercy —

"Yrba! Hey! Come on! Are you deaf? I can't move, but I can at least untie your hands!"

The witch dared to breathe again as she recognized the voice for just the normal, goofy Mirca she knew. She ducked beneath the boob wall, turned around and held her hands out. The blonde needed a few tries, but she finally managed to open the knot. Yrba massaged some feeling back into her numb fingers.

"Yrba, what happened to Carwon? One moment he's there, the next—"

No need to bother Mirca with all that, she thought. She grabbed her friend's head with both hands and whispered, "Sleep now. Forget."

The blonde's head fell back. Her mouth opened. Moments later, she started to snore.

~

Chapter 68: Chain Reaction

~

Yrba shook her head, sighed and grabbed her temples as she slumped down by the side of the marble block and leaned her back against the cool stone. Two breasts like huge buildings, stuck in a crater and about to burst. A pussy eating up anything that got too close. That kind of trouble went way beyond her knowledge. She'd need a miracle to get this sorted out. All right, the pussy problem had resolved itself. Hopefully. She looked over her shoulder.

No, pussy's gone by now. Typical. The one problem I had a faint chance of actually handling did so by itself. And the big one ...

She glanced around at the white skin walls of the cleavage cavern they were in. The snail-paced avalanche of unstoppable boob flesh had throbbed over most of the doors by now. The only exit left was the one near Carwon's desk. She let her head sink back and sighed.

Popping them, like in the clearing? No, no way. It would kill us both under the landslide. What to do, what to do...

Her eyes grew big.

Doesn't matter any more.

The room seemed to light up. Yrba noticed the change of color in the magic's shine. This sign she knew all too well. Whenever a spell was ready, it would do this.

The groan of the wooden struts changed. Crackling noises started. She turned around and saw the first pillar collapse. The two giant orbs of white flesh, brimming with magic and milk, slapped into each other. The cave-in progressed. One by one, the wooden poles snapped and were crushed to splinters in the enormous vise of augmented boob flesh. The tunnel to the exit turned into a shrinking cave with every meaty slap of colliding breasts, and the far wall came closer and closer.

What had Carwon said? Once she blows, she'll wipe out all of the shire. She'll paint the sky with milk. She stood up and stooped over Mirca, resting her forehead on the sleeping blonde's with the smell of the golden-silver hair in her nose.

"I'm sorry, girl," she whispered as tears crept down her cheeks. "I failed you. I won't leave you. I promised. I couldn't live with knowing I abandoned you. Maybe this is better. At least it'll be over in a flash."

She gulped, then raised her hands and caressed Mirca's cheeks with the backside of her fingers.

"There are things I never told you. What —"

She suddenly spun around. Her right leg flew up and hit the shadow that had been creeping up on her. Kicked straight in the well-padded chest, the hooded attacker somersaulted and slammed down heavy on the sand floor. Her (definitely her, for Yrba had felt the yielding softness on the sole of her foot) knife skidded out of reach.

"— the fuck do you think you're doing?" barked the witch and quickly wiped the tears from her face with her lower arm.

~

"It's not fair!"

The figure curled up and began to sob, with a much too high-pitched whine.

"Yolanda? Again?!"

The girl staggered to her feet, pulled the hood from her head and cast hateful glances to the sleeping Mirca while she clutched her breasts, aching from Yrba's kick.

"She's stolen this from me! I wanted to become the next goddess! You know what I did? I've searched and swallowed every damn bottle of that accursed 'Mesdames Tincture' I could get my hands on, and —? Nothing! Not even close to her!" She pointed accusingly at the trembling walls of white that threatened to overcome the defiant resistance of the strutting any moment now. Yolanda grabbed her own massive pair of melons hard and jiggled them.

"These are the best I ever managed! What a joke! I've blown all my possessions for worthless lotions and tinctures and junk! I stole from Carwon's treasures to pay for more of the tincture! I had hoped he'd point to me once I'd grown really big. And then she came along, with her blond hair and her endless legs and her taut tits! She had it made, and all she did was whine, whine, whine! I'd do anything to be in her place! Anything! That night you made me all stretchy and big for the milk, that was the best I ever felt!"

"Wait, what?" Yrba's head jerked up and she raised a finger, pointing at the approaching white. "You're serious? Think fast, girl. You really want all that? All that baggage? You know what happened to Carwon? You saw how wrong magic can go? Not freaked out by that?" She cracked her knuckles. "What's your answer? We haven't got much time!"

As if to underscore, the grooooaaaaan—crack—slap of another collapsing strut rang through the moment of silence. Yolanda stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the witch.

"Ohmigosh!" Yolanda slapped her hand over her mouth. "You're serious?" she mumbled. And then her face did not just light up; it beamed with joy as she grabbed Yrba's shoulders and shook her, almost screaming in the witch's face, "You can make me as big as her? You would do that for me?"

"As big as her, and then some. Okay, the formal question: Do you want to take all this into you?" Yrba glanced at the huge orbs. Critical mass. No more room. Rising pressure. Inside, the magic started to react with itself. Hurry up, Yol, or we're all dead!

"Of course I want it! I want it!" Yolanda splayed her arms wide. "Come on! Give it to me! Pump me up! Everything! Carwon? I'd have fed that bastard to my snatch one limb at a time for such a chance!"

"No! Not in here! Too many pointy rocks all around. You'd burst just like she's about to! You know the tunnel to the ruins of old amphitheater?"

"That's where I sneaked in."

Yrba made a gesture that reminded Yolanda of someone catching a rope floating in water. The witch closed her fingers around something invisible. For a moment, the maid felt an immaterial tug at her breasts and between her legs.

"Run there now! After the switch, that huge bowl will be a tight fit for you!"

"Oh wow! That big? Awesome!"

"Once this here blows, I'll have to send the milk blast into you whether you're there or not! If you bloat while you're in the tunnel —"

Yolanda was already halfway to the small side door.

"I'll make it in time! I promise!"

"And lose your dress on the way!" Yrba screamed after her, over the groaning and creaking of the few remaining wooden struts. "Or I'll lose it for you!"

~

Yolanda's heavy melons bounced and bobbed in front of her as she pelted down the tunnel. The light at its end came closer and closer. There — was that already —? No. Her hooters just tingled and ached from the beating they took with every jump. She struggled with her one-piece cloth and tore with both hands at the neckline. Finally it ripped. Her next step caused her breasts to jump out. Unrestrained as they were now, their bouncing and bobbing became even worse, to the point where she felt her nipples slap against her ears. She tried to catch the flying masses and finally managed, clutching her pumpkins tight.

That little victory came at the price of her losing her balance. She tumbled head first out of the tunnel and into thin air. Below her yawned the hundreds of steep steps down the terraces of the theater.

That's going to hurt —

~

Yrba held the immaterial, glowing, lengthening strands that led from her hand to Yolanda's body. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her words weren't exactly a spell now. It was a beg, an admittance of defeat.

Magic is fierce. Nobody can tame it. Nobody can restrain it.

Magic flows. It flows to where it finds a home.

Magic, I hereby offer you a willing home. Spare my friend.

She lowered her head, held her arms up and raised the ethereal strands in her hands to the rumbling, trembling walls of breasts all around. The whipping tails touched the straining skin and forked into a spreading mesh of pulsating roots.

Underneath her, the ground started to shake. The pent-up milk and magic bursted into a white hot flash of light that filled the crater. It grabbed the witch and threw her backwards until she came to an awkward rest, at the end of a groove in the sandy floor.

White pulses consumed the mountainous breasts from the inside out. Yrba rose from her back and struggled onto her left elbow while she lifted her right hand to shield her eyes. The air in the cavern crackled and sparkled. Like man-sized drops of water, the magic charges throbbed along the strands and down the corridor.

Yrba felt the ethereal eddies and gusts rushing by, tugging at her skin, draining away her strength. The scene danced before her eyes, and before she collapsed, her last thoughts were:

I hope you're ready for what you're about to receive, Yolanda ...

~

— like hell! Yolanda screamed unarticulated in a desperate shriek at the top of her lungs while she fell down the steep drop. Then the world around her turned silent, and time slowed down. She looked back along her body and blinked. The chestnut-haired girl hung motion- and weightless, suspended in a beam of glaring light that poured out of the narrow tunnel. Moments later, along followed a ball of white-hot magic, a yard across. It came right for her. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact, unsure about what to expect.

The energy slowly tingled and crept over the insides of her legs and forced them apart. Her thighs in their V posture were a neat funnel for the glob of light. It readily clung to her skin and followed the guiding rails. Yolanda gasped as the living heat touched her crotch. She bent her knees until she stuck on its spherical skin like sitting on a huge ball with her legs spread wide apart. The warm, ethereal goop melted into the folds of her cave and pressed harder and harder against her intimate opening. A gasp, a moan, a squelch, and her nether lips stretched huge as the sphere ripped, gushed into her and filled up her womb with fire. The heat rose over her skin and streamed into her breasts. She let go of her boobs to not burn the skin off her arms. Even with her arms spread wide, she still felt the radiating heat from the fire now trapped in her chest. Her skin grew taut as something inside her breasts hatched.

1...345678