Yummy Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Y'all, y'all are not," Jason argued.

"Look, Jason, you're a really sweet guy," Kylie said.

"Beautiful, really," Kyle said.

"But Kyle and me? We're sinners. And since we won't repent," Kylie said.

"Since we won't abandon our sinful ways and beg the Lord, the one true Savior for His divine forgiveness," Kyle said.

"We'll only drag you down with us," Kylie said, getting out of the bed.

"Bad enough we're damned to an eternity of the lake of fire, the unquenchable flame," Kyle said, following his sister out of the bed. "But we won't have your soul on our hands."

"Go to church," Kylie said, kissing Jason softly.

"Go to church," Kyle repeated, hugging and kissing Jason as well.

"Drop us off on your way?" Kylie asked, trying to locate her clothing, then remembering, they'd left everything downstairs.

"Yeah, we don't know, hey, is there even a cab company in Oakleaf?" Kyle asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah, let me grab a quick shower and uh," Jason stammered.

Then he smiled.

"Uh, plenty big enough; join me?" Jason asked, gesturing with his head toward the bathroom.

"We join you, it won't be a quick shower," Kylie smiled widely.

"No it won't," Kyle agreed, grabbing his rapidly swelling cock as Jason slithered out of the bed, nude.

"Why I woke y'all up at seven; Service ain't until nine," Jason agreed, his own cock hard.

"In that case..." Kylie agreed, taking Kyle's hand and pulling him toward the large bathroom.

Kylie got down on all fours while Jason adjusted the taps for the four showerheads. Kyle slid his hard cock into his sister's wet pussy.

"Oh God yes," he groaned as he felt Jason's fingers playing with his still sore anus.

"UGH!" Kyle bellowed as Jason slid his cock into his rectum.

Water cascaded down upon the trio as they fucked.

Kylie was the first to come and screamed in pleasure.

Then Jason unleashed a torrent of his semen into Kyle's hot ass.

Kyle shuddered and shook as he loosed his own stream of semen into Kylie's quivering pussy.

Weakly, the trio fell apart and each rested on the floor of the large walk in shower.

Then Kylie squatted over the drain of the shower, spread her legs wide, and began to urinate. Urine and semen flowed from her pussy into the shower drain.

With a laugh, Jason grabbed his semi-erect cock and aimed for the drain.

"No, no, on me," Kylie ordered.

Jason almost spurted another jet of semen. He managed to relax his bladder and began to spray Kylie's pussy with his urine.

Then Kyle likewise jetted his piss onto Kylie's pussy.

"Oh!" Kylie cried out in another orgasm as hot urine splashed onto her throbbing clitoris.

Then, after the three shared a hot kiss, they did wash the sweat, grime, and urine of their love-making and rinse it all down the drain.

"Man, your hot water lasts forever, huh?" Kyle complimented.

"Yeah, we ain't done in twenty minutes, too bad, there's no more hot water," Kylie agreed.

"Tankless water heater," Jason said, rinsing off under his own shower spray.

The trio dried off in big fluffy towels, then Kylie and Kyle went downstairs to find last night's clothing.

Kylie dug her thong panties out of her purse and wiggled into them.

Then, fully dressed, they quietly sat and waited for Jason.

Soon, he did come downstairs and smiled at the twins. They returned his smile.

"Listen, I uh, I'd really like it if y'all would come with me to church," he cautiously said as the trio climbed into his Lexus.

Kylie and Kyle looked at each other and Kyle shrugged.

"Okay," Kylie agreed.

Jason's good mood disappeared as he pulled up to the church. Standing with Craig and Barbara Eagan was Megan Carpenter. Neither of his parents particularly liked the red headed cheerleader, but they were civil to her.

Megan, however, did her best to ingratiate herself to the Eagan parents. Even though she was Catholic by birth, she attended their church, invited herself along for dinner afterward, clinging onto Jason, talking about football and other sports.

"There he is!" Megan cheerfully called out, then her smile froze on her face as Jason opened the passenger door and helped Kylie Truesdale out of the car.

"Hi, Honey," Megan cooed.

"Hi, Sweetheart," Kylie cooed back.

"I uh, I was talking to..." Megan said, voice sickeningly sweet.

"My brother? Cause I know you wasn't talking to my man," Kylie smiled, eyes challenging the plastic red head.

"Ooh, cat fight," Craig chuckled to his son as they hugged in greeting.

"My money's on Kylie," Jason said and bent to kiss his mother. "Hi Mom; this is Kylie Truesdale, and her brother Kyle."

Megan wanted to scream, wanted to tell Craig and Barbara Eagan exactly what she thought of them, and thought of their boring church, and their fat asses, and horrible eating habits.

"How you doing, Kyle Truesdale," Kyle smiled at the cheerleader, who was at least five inches taller than him. "You're in our Applied Ergonomics class."

"Uh huh," Megan snarled, following behind Jason and Kylie and Barbara and Craig.

"And I can see why you're failing that class," Kyle said, bringing up the rear.

After a truly rousing Service, the six of them went to a local restaurant, Mother's Finest, for lunch.

(Megan wasn't about to concede defeat that easily, especially to a little butterball like Kasey, Kathy, Karrie, whatever the bitch's name was.)

"It's KYLIE; I'll spell it for you, if that makes it easier," Kyle said to Megan.

"Listen, cock sucker, you and your fat bitch sister best back off or I'll get three or four football players fuck your universe up, feel me?" Megan hissed under her breath to Kyle.

"You'll get three or four football players to beat me and my sister up?" Kyle asked loudly, face a mask of shock. "Is that what I just heard you say?"

Megan looked around at the surprised faces of Craig, Barbara, Jason, and the smirking face of Kylie.

"I uh, I..." Megan stammered.

"Dear, I think it would be best if you'd just leave," Barbara said quietly, but forcefully.

Both Kyle and Kylie charmed the Eagan parents with their knowledge of the Bible, with their natural charm, and their easy mannerisms.

"No, no, we just met Jason, what? Friday? Well, I mean, we have him in our History class, but he walked into Sweet On You; see, we work at that candy store, and..." Kylie was explaining to Craig.

"No, no, I thought coming out of Deuteronomy like he did was a perfect Scriptural passage," Kyle said to Barbara.

"That was Deuteronomy? You sure it wasn't Leviticus?" Barbara asked.

"I'd be willing to bet Kylie's life on it," Kyle said.

"Hey!" Kylie complained, smiling.

Then, after lunch, they hugged and kissed Barbara and Craig Eagan, and with smiles and waves, got into Jason's car.

Jason didn't even ask them; he just drove back to his condo.

"Listen, I don't mind we spend a little more time with you," Kylie said, putting a hand on Jason's bicep.

"But we have a shit load of homework," Kyle finished his sister's sentence.

"Four point oh don't come easy," Kylie smiled.

"So, tell me, I mean, y'all were pretty comfortable in church today, how y'all came to leaving," Jason asked once they were inside of his condo.

"We had this History teacher," Kylie said.

"Ms. Quentin," Kyle said.

"And she was preggers; God! Pregnant women are just so unbelievably sexy!" Kylie said.

"And we both were in her Honors class," Kyle said.

"We were the only ones in the Honors class at John F. Kennedy in Stepping Stone," Kylie agreed.

"Anyway, she's complaining about her back aches and her foot aches," Kyle said.

So I'm rubbing her feet and Kyle's rubbing her back, and I start sucking her toes and Kyle starts playing wither tits," Kylie said, softly rubbing her pussy through her panties as she remembered their seduction of their teacher.

"Anyway, her hormones are all out of whack due to her pregnancy and we both fuck her," Kyle said.

"I love pregnant women," Kylie admitted.

"Me too; there is just something so sexy about them," Kyle agreed.

"And we're fucking her every day for about the next two weeks, and then someone invites her to our church," Kylie said.

"And Dad's doing his usual 'the sins of the flesh are going to damn you to the fires of Hell shit," Kyle said.

"And Ms. Quentin's there and she jumps up and screams she wants to be saved," Kylie said.

"And confesses everything to our Dad about what we been doing," Kyle said.

"And, get this, next thing you know? They're married and we're out," Kylie said.

"Why we came here," Kyle said. "We had a full scholarship to U.L.D, down in DeGarde, but that wasn't far enough away for our Dad."

"Five thousand dollars, a never darken my doorstep again' and a kick in the ass, and here we are," Kylie agreed.

At five o'clock, Jason drove the twins back to their apartment. He kissed both of them, and watched to make sure that they got into their apartment safely before driving away.

Chapter 5

Kylie and Kyle sat in the stadium, cheering with the twenty three other Connelly Cougar fans and the seven thousand Myndee Blue Jay fans that had made the trip from Myndee, Arkansas to cheer their team on.

On the sidelines, as they watched their defense being pounded by the Blue Jays, Jason and Daclavius talked, heads close together.

"I mean, shit, Dog, she's all like you got you some new Honey and she's all like you ain't treating her right and shit, know what I'm saying?" Daclavius said.

"Shit, my man, you welcome to her," Jason said.

"I mean, shit, I just want shit be cool between me and you; we Cougars, right?" Daclavius said.

"Just one thing, Dog," Jason warned. "She's looking for her a baby daddy, know what I'm saying?"

Daclavius looked over to where Megan and the other cheerleaders were trying to get the crowd to cheer louder. The girl had assured him she was on the pill.

"You my man," Daclavious said and prepared to put his helmet on as the Blue Jays had to punt.

"Number twenty one! There he is!" Kylie screamed to Kyle, pointing to their man.

Earlier that week, Jason had stopped by right at nine o'clock on Monday, just as they were preparing to close the candy shop.

"Hi, Handsome," Kylie smiled and kissed Jason.

"Hi Beautiful," he agreed and escorted them to his car.

But after she had sucked his cock to a juicy climax, after she'd leaned into the back seat and shared his semen with her brother, Kylie had instructed Jason to drive them to their apartment.

"Listen, Jason, we're carrying a four point oh right now," she gently told him as he drove.

"And we're on target to graduate semester after next," Kyle joined in.

"Semester after ... But y'all are only..." Jason said, surprised.

"We're twenty, well, next month we'll be twenty one," Kylie said.

"And we're taking eighteen to twenty one hours every semester," Kyle agreed.

"So, as much as I want to see you every day," Kylie continued.

"And me," Kyle agreed.

"School comes first," Kylie concluded.

"But we'll see you every weekend," Kyle said.

"We'll even go to church with you, if you want us to," Kylie bargained.

Jason had not taken the mild rejection well, but later on that night, shot them both a text message saying that he did understand.

But he was there on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights, to drive them home. On Thursday night, his presence was appreciated; a rare Oakleaf thunderstorm had popped up and the downpour was unrelenting.

Then on Friday, he again took them to Stone Grill. And then back to his place.

In Jason's large bed, they formed a daisy chain; Kyle sucking at Kylie's pussy while she sucked Jason's large cock and Jason sucked Kyle's cock.

After they'd come, Kylie sat on Jason's cock, sliding it into her wet pussy. She shuddered when her brother delved a lubricated finger into her anus.

The orgasm when Kylie had a nice fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy and another sliding in and out of her ass was tremendous.

Finally, at one thirty, Jason remembered that he had a twelve noon kickoff.

He roused both of them at nine o'clock, made love to them both, then draped both Kylie and Kyle in some older jersey's he'd hung onto and drove them to the stadium.

"Hey boy, what you say?" Craig greeted his son as he fired up the grill.

"Kylie, that is the most adorable dress," Barbara teased, commenting on the jersey that hung down to Kylie's knees.

Kylie and Kyle stayed with Craig and Barbara Eagan, laughing and whooping and cheering with all the other tailgaters.

Kyle even played in a touch football game with a group of students. Then the gates were opened.

Kylie beamed up at Jason's dad when Craig took her hand in his meaty paw.

"Come on, Kyle, since my husband's ignoring me, let me hang on you," Barbara whooped.

"Woman, been letting you hang all over me for twenty four years," Craig smiled at his wife. "For once, let me be happy, huh?"

Now, in the stadium, Kylie and Kyle cheered their team on, standing with everyone else as the Cougars managed, on a spiraling pass to Daclavius, to get to the three yard line.

"Did him... He did! He scored!" Kylie screamed as the quarterback faked a handoff to the running back, then tossed it to Jason.

"Woo!" Megan screamed, jumping into Daclavius's arms when they ran off the field.

She made sure she had Jason's attention when she kissed Daclavius on his smiling lips.

Jason infuriated her, though, when he smiled and shrugged.

In the fourth quarter, the Blue Jays mounted a terrific comeback and scored two touchdowns, back to back, then did an on-side kick, recovered, and kicked a fifty seven yard field goal to pull ahead, thirty one to twenty eight.

And their defense formed a wall that the Cougars were unable to punch any holes into.

"Shit, we lost," Kyle grumbled, with twenty thousand other fans as they trudged out of the stadium.

"But we were ahead," Kylie argued.

"Honey, don't matter how good you do all game long," Craig sullenly said. "Just matters what the score is at the end."

"You'll get used to it, Sweetie," Barbara assured Kylie. "They win, they lose, and next Saturday, there's another game."

They waited at the large truck until Jason rejoined them. Then Kyle and Kylie hugged the Eagans, promised to see them in church the next day, and left with Jason.

"I really like that girl," Craig commented to Barbara.

"Really? Couldn't tell," his wife teased.

Casa Ole fed Jason, Kyle, and Kylie an early dinner, then Jason drove them back to the condominium.

In the living room, Kylie stripped out of her clothes and flopped, belly first, onto Jason's rolling ottoman.

"Oh yeah," she sighed happily as Jason knelt on the floor behind her.

"Mmph!" she gurgled happily as her brother's cock filled her mouth.

She giggled as a forward thrust from Jason rolled the ottoman forward, forcing more of Kyle's cock into her throat.

Back and forth, the two men pushed the rolling cube.

Then, when Jason spent forcefully into her pussy, and Kyle pulled his shrinking cock out of her mouth, Kylie rolled onto her back, still on the large Ottoman. She scooted her bottom forward, hanging her head off the edge of the cube.

Jason knee-walked around and pushed his semi-erect cock into Kylie's mouth when Kyle knee-walked around and sucked at Kylie's pussy to get all of Jason's semen from his sister's hairy pussy.

"Mmph!" Kylie screamed around Jason's swelling cock as her brother's mouth brought her to orgasm.

Then Kyle slid his hard cock into her pussy.

Jason knee-walked back and pulled Kyle's buttocks apart.

The two men groaned when Jason's cock forced its way into Kyle's rectum.

Kylie screamed in another orgasm as a forceful thrust from Jason slammed Kyle's cock deep into her pussy.

Kyle leaned forward and suckled on Kylie's fat nipples. Jason began to pick up speed, which forced Kyle's forward thrusts to also pick up speed and force.

"Aieegh!" Kylie screamed in another orgasm as Kyle's cock spurted his hot seed into her.

Then Kyle grunted as he felt Jason's seed flood his bowels.

Then the brunettes pulled the blonde Jason up the stairs and into his large shower.

While brother and sister were on their knees, alternating between sucking his cock, or licking his balls, Daclavius was in Megan's apartment, hammering his hard black cock in and out of Megan's pussy.

"Hey," he grunted as he emptied himself into her. "Was thinking I might go see my peeps down in Houston."

"Oh?" Megan asked, interested.

"Yeah, think you might want to come along, meet my family?" Daclavius asked.

"Sure, Sweetheart!" Megan enthused.

Daclavius drove a BMW. True it was two years old, but it was a BMW.

The alligator shoes that Daclavius wore were not cheap knock-offs; Megan also realized, since Daclavius wore a size 15 shoe, they were special order, expensive. His jeans, she recognized as costing a hundred and forty dollars at Brichelle's, a trendy boutique. Megan guessed that was where Daclavius bought the shoes as well.

She didn't love Daclavius; she didn't even think she liked him, but Megan saw dollars when she looked at the large black man.

"Good, good; hey, we leave right after supper? We be there about ten, eleven o'clock; that work?" Daclavius suggested.

She was dressed and ready in minutes and prattled happily through their dinner at Casa Ole Mexican restaurant.

As they drove toward Houston, Megan kept up a happy chatter, until Daclavius turned onto a dark street.

Even at night, Megan could tell this was one of the worst neighborhoods she'd ever seen.

"This, uh, this your, this where your parents live?" Megan whimpered, eyes wide with fear.

"Huh? No, no, shit girl, don't know who my parents are," Daclavius admitted.

He pulled up to where a young man was standing, looking slack jawed.

"My grandma raised me and my cousin Siderius," Daclavius said, rolling down the passenger window. "Yo, Sid! Quit looking all ignant and shit, huh?"

"Aw, kiss my naturally black ass; you might be all big and shit, but you still ugly," Siderius laughed, sticking his head in the car.

"Megan reached for her purse, reaching for her cell phone.

"Hey lady, how you doing?" Siderius smiled, revealing a few gold teeth.

"Yo, Sid, this here's Megan; she looking for her a baby daddy, know what I'm saying?" Daclavius said.

"Yeah?" Siderius asked.

"No I'm not," Megan said, realizing her purse was not at her feet.

"Help her out, huh?" Daclavius said.

Siderius gave a loud whistle and two young black girls approached.

"You going want her back?" Siderius asked as he opened the car door.

Megan opened her mouth to scream, even though she knew her scream would never be heard over the street noise. There was loud thumping music blaring from at least three cars, there were other people screaming, laughing, whooping.

And even if she was heard, no one would help her.

"My man, you really think I'd want her back?" Daclavius asked, shaking his head. "Nana up?"

"Yeah, but her hearing aid ain't working; you going have holler loud," Sid said as a crying Megan was being pulled by the two girls.

As he drove back to Oakleaf, Daclavius did feel a slight twinge of sympathy for Megan Carpenter. Then he shrugged.

"Fuck, girl, pet the wrong dog, might get bit, know what I'm saying?" he said as he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex.

Chapter 6

Kylie giggled when Barbara Eagan awakened her by pinching her on her big toe.

"Come on, sleepy butt; time to cook that turkey," Barbara cheerfully called out.

Kylie got out of the bed, pulled on her slippers, and followed the woman down the stairs.

"Miss Barbara! It's still dark!" Kylie said, peering out the window.

"Usually is at four thirty," Barbara said.

"Four... I'm going back to bed," Kylie threatened.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers