Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on the floor. When I opened my eyes Nancy was cleaning Don's dick with her tongue. I joined her, enjoying the taste of my own pussy. Nancy and I kissed again with Don's pecker between our mouths. "I need one more." said Nancy. "Then it's off to bed for all of us. Both of you get to work. You know what I really like, Don," She stripped off her shorts, laid me on the floor, and positioned her pussy on my mouth. I knew what I was supposed to do, but what was Don's job?

I soon found out. Don leaned in to lick Nancy's ass. He got her good and wet then disappeared for a moment. When he came back he had a bottle of lube and a long skinny dildo. He greased Nancy up and slid one then two fingers into her. Next he replaced his fingers with the dildo sliding it in and out. I wiggled one arm up and slid two fingers into Nancy. I could feel the dildo moving through the wall of her vagina. Nancy clamped down on my fingers and, I assumed, the dildo. I pulled my fingers out and attacked her clit with my tongue. In less than a minute she came with a scream so loud it was a good thing we were a mile away from the road.

"My god, I needed that! You two were wonderful. I'm so glad Sue called this morning. Let's get to bed then we'll figure out what to do with in the morning." What to do with me; what could they do? I was naked with no clothes of my own within a hundred miles. I had no idea exactly where I was or how the hell I would get home again. I'd need to be a work Monday morning with something on. Friday night seemed like a dream. Saturday had been a really wild ride. What the fuck could Sunday hold?????

Yvonne here again: First I'd like to apologize for taking so very long with the next part of Erin's story. We've both been way too busy plus we lost part of the story to a computer crash. Hope the next chapter won't take nearly as long. Just a teaser, Erin was NOT disappointed with Sunday and she did NOT make it to work on Monday.

12