All Comments on 'Yvonne's 4th of July Weekend Ch. 01'

by yvonne2011

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NoiraNoiraabout 16 years ago
Loved it until...

...Sue was force fed two gallons of water. Have you heard of water poisoning? Your main character could have died from that. Other than that, it was a great, hot story. The characters were quirky and interesting and it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OOPS!

Yes! You are 100% correct! I made a big mistake in my estimates and math!

When I showed Bill your comment he dug out a pitcher identical to the one we had at the lake that day (All from the same restaurant supply company).

The pitcher holds less than a half gallon, NOT the full gallon I was figuring. With the ice that didn’t go in Sue’s mouth and all that ran down her chin, I’d estimate she drank about a half gallon of water, NOT the two gallons I mistakenly wrote about.

Yvonne

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Like the rest of your writing, hotter than hell, UK sexmaniac cunt lapper

rover5520rover5520about 13 years ago
Deliciously horny story

I just love your mind-your stories are so beautifully graphic with no hint of anything except absolute love of sex in it's most delicious form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ppshtr

The author is a super writer, very tantilizing. Her stories are very hot and realistic. I cant wait to try some of them. keep up to good fucking work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous