All Comments on 'Z Axis = X2-5Y'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You should never have gone here.

Just some idiotic racist shit. This is a game changer. I'll never read another story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I feel the same way!

I've read some of your other stories and enjoyed them but this is just trash. You're off my list of authors to read.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
Imagine that!

I think the best thing you could do is ask for this to be removed right away and hope no one notices. Damn, dude, this is one of those Mel Gibson, Donald Sterling, Paula Deen things. Embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF?

Really?

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Dont know what all the ruffled feathers are from

Stuff like this posted all the time-but this actually happened to be well written. People like these characters do exist, get your head outa the sand. Blacks responsible for 50% of violent crime in USA-FBI stats! What is racist about facts?

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
No

What could have made you write this? Kind of in shock that this came from your keyboard. Sad, you are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sigh...

Patille- Read the story the 'blacks (as you put it)' didn't do the crime... dumbass!

And good god. Any wonder why Jimbob isn't invited to participate in Legends Days or the genre roundups with stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well

If you were trying to trigger the 'everything is racist' crowd, good job. If you were trying to write a mystery, I think you need to visit the hospital as you're clearly having a stroke.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Racist?

How is this more racist than the bbc takes the wife away from wimpy, white husband? More racist than all the crap on IR Love? White wimps revenge. I think it was some well written SATIRE. JimBob ain't gone that far off the reservation people. Keep them coming JB

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
3rd time is the charm?

Roger can't catch a break. Poor guy. How exactly is this racist? This isn't anymore more racist than cuckold porn or blacked. Where is the racism? Maybe the parents not wanting rebecca to have sex with black men?

The cucks are out in full force with this story. A cuck fighting back? No no no no!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
HDK did have a quote on JimBob that perfectly describes him

"The man that proudly declares he wants no editor and embraces his individuality by writing whatever the hell he wants" Does describe JimBob well.

I have never seen such a wide range of stories come from a single author. Maybe that's why this story shocked a lot of people? He will write about everything. I too got shocked the first time reading some of his stories

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
I am confident

That Jim can satisfy his target audience.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

Fucking strange tale. Also, too racist for my blood.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
feelin' generous so...

gave it a 2

Get Well Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
he was betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 6 years ago
Really...

Racist? How is this racist? Get educated snowflakes. Nobody ever claims racism when it’s the black guy stealing the “whimpy white guys wife”. I’m so sick of people double sided bs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Get well soon"

LOL, comments are better than the story.

1*

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IT PAYS TO BE SMART AND STREET WISE

however, but not too smart ass, TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Perhaps it wouldn’t have come across as so racist . . .

. . . if JimBob hadn’t kept stressing the racial angle, especially the parents saying that they hadn’t sent their pretty little white girl to college to fuck black guys. Thing is, there are probably more parents out there who feel exactly that way, but keep their mouths shut.

Racism exists, and we try to pretend it doesn’t. Still, JimBob went way over the top writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!!

Don't listen to shitheads like ReedRichards.

We live in 3 dimentional universe... so everything comes in 3s

He is ether 1. Black with chip on his sholder.

2. Brain damaged.

or 3. Combination of first two.

This place is loaded with stories about black assholes humiliating white husbands,

why not bitch about it than. Shithead!!!

5.

racoon1174racoon1174about 6 years ago
Sub your standard

Story makes absolutely no sense. If he had known she was cheating just divorce her and have the marriage annulled. I don't care about the Burn the Bitch angle but look at the hell he put himself through. For what, to send some assholes to jail. Doesn't make any sense at all.

CSD2CSD2about 6 years ago
My my my

Did JimBob get some folks riled today?

Must have hit close to home.

Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let me get this straight

You saw that Randi was having a mystery event so the first thing you did was sit down and write this racist piece of shit? Is that a racist fucking coward's way of taking a shot? This is even MORE racist than those stupid BBC garbage stories. You and anyone defending this shit are just a bunch of dickless morons hiding under white hoods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

I can't believe this. I'm done with this racist motherfucker. And @patillie, you racist filth, you can kiss may ass.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
"I dashed off this tale"

It shows.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
A very good story...

A very good story...Was it racist? Reading the other comments I would say: "Maybe or Maybe not". The writer would have chosen white players, but then the Coachs wouldn't be worried about the young men missing the games...Were Rebecca's parents racists? Of course! But how many parents in this world aren't? That doesn't make the story racist...4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

I thought that it was an elaborate frame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I usually

enjoy this author's work, but this, this story is really putting him into the catigory of "when i see who wrote it i just don't read it."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Impo_64 Re: The Players

Why wouldn't the coach be worried about white players missing games?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 6 years ago
Yuck

Heavily racist, making it stupid and boring. Then it turns out the victim framed the rest of them which basically negates the whole premise of the story. It's a worthless read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

I find it hard to believe a writer of your stature would post something so disgusting. One star.

@Impo. Did you really ask how many parents aren't racists? Other than you and JB44? Too many, i guess. One would be too many.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
This one...

is WAAAAAYYYY short of your previous standards.

It was deficient in terms of characters, and deficient in storytelling terms.

There was zero drama, and this read like it was on a par with a crime scene report or a high schooler's homework.

I gave you 3*s, and I was being generous due to your other body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Blatantly racist

And a bad story, at that. You suck, man. What were you thinking?

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
...and as for the racism charges...

I confess that I'm simply just desensitized to the topic at all at this point.

Today, EVERYTHING is "racist". The word has simply lost its meaning due to overuse. It's like the word "fuck" anymore. I hardly even hear it because most of the time it is said/used so completely thoughtlessly - which is a phenomenon that in this case is well illustrated by the comments/commentors' reactions (as well as in the story by one character's situational "reactions").

Was this an actually racist attitude in the story? OR, could it have been a parody/anti-"racist"-accusation commentary in some sort of satire? Frankly, it was simply too poorly done an effort for me to tell the difference. So, I'm ignoring that aspect of it as there was more than enough other issues with this story to criticize.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 6 years ago
*****

Nicely done.

Got a little bit of many cliche character types into this.

Chuckle.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comments, Comments

This story is fiction. This story reads as a satire of the IR/gang bang stories. For those that say they will never read JimBob again I say BS. He is one of the most read writers on this site. Just like it is hard not to watch a train wreck, it is hard not to read JimBob44. 5*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Disgusting, convoluted mess

I got lost halfway through the first page during the interview with the detectives. I’m sure there is a story somewhere in this, but I’m just not motivated enough to re-read it all and figure out what it is! The opening was so over-the-top, I hope this is some sort of parody.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Hahaha!

The humorous angle on this little mystery got me and I missed that it was one until the end!

I don't quite get Roger James but will try to find out why he broke up with Nina in the first place?

I remember him from his story with the retarded wife in Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He ruined his wifes life because he wanted to marry Nina?

The trial would have taken years, not weeks. They piercings would have required written consent from a licensed practioner. And in most states, fucking your students, which he admitted to, for grades would land HIS ass in prison and what heppens when he is tired of Nina? When he wants to marry a younger, hotter woman? Will he ruin Ninas life as well or just have her murdered?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What is racist about facts

"Blacks responsible for 50% of violent crime in USA-FBI stats!"

And the police are responsible for the other 50%. and White men are responsible for 99% of all mass shootings, anything racist those facts?

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
excellent 5*

brilliant story, deserved to be longer i thought.

seems to be a lot of dickheads out there who can't tell the difference between racism and stereotyping, fuckwits!

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
I don't think the story is racist

I think some of the characters are. And the stereotypes are somewhat offensive.

But what is really offensive is the plot and writing. The story can barely be followed and the plot premise seems dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Look at all these haters and snowflakes. All these people crying racist, I guarantee they all white sheltered people. Not racist at all. The part about emil shouting black lives matter was hilarious because we do that! Cheryl got what was coming to her. The dudes? Don't feel bad about them. Coaches in high school drill into us about not to do stupid shit like that. Not to put ourselves into bad situations especially if you have a scholarship on the line. Some don't listen, I didn't and payed for it and these guys did too.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
At the moment I think that things are going to get heavy

The characterization of one motherfucker as a false victim shouting slogans would potentially offend real victims. With the current atmosphere I do believe it should be avoided.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
The big picture.

JimBob wrote a story that in some ways a continuation of another of his.

1. My assessment of the story is that Cheryl never stopped having sex with Emil and so Roger set her up.

2. Rebecca was like Cheryl, a college girl hung up on black cock.

3. None of the people were worth a piece of shit.

4. And this is the big one, this is the second mystery story in as many days so JimBob should have been invited to write for the tour.

As I am not that good of a writer but am a good reader I have come to the conclusion that not every writer that is considered a legend is and some that aren't are. Randi maybe you should have opened the gates to any who wanted to contribute instead of those of your choosing. Lately the story selection has been rotten. The comments on the other hand have been tremendous.

JimBob, in my mind you are now a legend.

ps: I don't care about your spelling errors. Soldier On.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Those crying racism

Explain why it's racist. Don't just shout racist and not back it up. By the way, blacked and blacked raw huge on the biggest porn site. BBC sluts, queen of spades these are all real things. So that's racist too right? Or is it only racist because the cuckold didn't accept being cucked?

Those of you who are jumping on the bandwagon saying I'll never read another jimbob story again. You never even read a jimbob story before this one. If you did then you would not be fazed by this.. Its cool to see Roger married the bbc slut from the last story. Always wondered how he would fair after Paige. No not racist. BBC sluts are a real thing. Hell I like watching some good BBC slut porn.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 6 years ago
I'm confused

On the one hand, Roger was telling Cheryl that she should take a black man. If Cheryl was telling the truth about the assault being Roger's idea, then we can believe that she was telling the truth about that, and also about not having had any lovers prior to that. But then you imply with the destroyed investigator's report that she had lovers during the three months of their marriage. So which is it? And if it's the former, then what is the motive for Roger to do this to her?

dinkymacdinkymacabout 6 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
Refreshing change

for this site, no wonder the BMWF brigade are pissed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Test

This is just a test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You wet the bed on this POS

Terrible writing, lame ass story, and a bunch of racist shit. I always liked your stories. One thing I can't stand is a racist. Maybe you should move over to IR with the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well I missed that one.

But I was never good in math. You're suggesting he set the whole thing up, that he really did want to be a cuckold, that he self-injected the drugs, that he planted all the drugs, the gun and that he got himself pierced? That seems far-fetched, to say the least. Yes, this is fiction. And the little green men from Mars could land in Louisiana, led by Yoda. It's funny. Usually you go on and on and on with details in your stories. But in this short, convoluted story you seemingly have a psychopathic man running amok. It just didn't work for me. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Racism Racism Racism!

Racism Racism Racism!

Russia Russia Russia!

Bathroom Bathroom Bathroom!

Boy, you sure triggered the sjw hypocrites here.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Sorry - I over scored this one with 2**

Thinking back on this story it's hard to imagine that there is any logic except racism. Did he set up those cheerleaders because he hated white gals screwing black athletes? I'm glad you stopped this story where it is as there is nothing to add that would make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Add, subtract, multiply, divide

I...I...I have NO idea what this is about. Seems like half a dozen incomplete story ideas (some cuckold in theme, others simply racist) cobbled together into a...into a...into a what I have no idea. I graciously gave you a three on this one. Upon further consideration ( I'm coming out of a deep state of shock) a one would have been more than generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Correction

“this is racist” is the incorrect form of that statement. In Ebonics the correct form is “this be racist”. Please make a note of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I've REALLY tried

But while I see it could be entertaining your writing is so haphazard and disjointed that I get anxious trying to decipher it. New names thrown in without explanations until some time later, jumping time periods without preamble or explanation. Minutia ad nauseum. Nope, can't do it.

But going into the woodpile for some Negroes is very, very imaginative. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
black athletes

there are few white men and black woman. They tend to be ugly and fat. White woman don't see the black shit rubbing off on them for life. They just turn into nigger lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As always, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good to hear

" This is 'THE END.'"- Authors comment. That is indeed, good news. Two stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

@MaFrepler - The report might have said that she WASN'T having any affairs! If that report comes to light, his whole story falls apart.

@Anonymous Re: "Well I missed that one." - It doesn't say he pierced himself, just injected himself. I'm sure he DID plant the drugs and the gun. As far as the piercings. Cheryl and her friends did them, but she was telling the truth that he convinced them that he wanted it.

@Anonymous Re: "Your twist doesn't really work" - Yeah, that was a bit of a cheat! You could write SOME of his confusion off to the drugs wearing off, but, "Jesus, Cheryl, what the hell, huh?" is a pretty explicit statement that he shouldn't be making if he set the whole thing up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit

Miquel59 gets praise from many commenters for his stories where the bbc bull, and the whore wife plan to force the poor white husband to raise bastard, black offspring against his will. No one calls that racist. Yet here we have a potential little, white cuckold take charge and flip the field. When the wife and her bbc boys get just deserts, then it's racist. Of course it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Would like to see more stories like this. "I'll call blm!" Please do asshole .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Parody

Parody, but the perfect antidote to the LW cuckold lovers bbc fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't listen

JB, don't listen to the outraged cucks who decry the dismantling of their dearest fantasy. More, please.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 6 years ago
The comments are almost more amusing than this sad tale

There were two things I noticed in this story.

First, at the start it closely mirrors a story that appeared on this site about a month ago titled: "She Makes Two Poor Choices" by Hooked1957. In that story the wife does to her husband was is supposedly done to this husband, but in Hooked's story, the husband doesn't call the cops or fight back until much later, which resulted in the story being firmly condemned in the comments.

And that comes around to the second part. The character of Roger first appears in the story "X Squared minus H over P" where he is treated perhaps a bit unfairly by Jimbob, something that was heavily commented about, especially as it seemed he was destined to be permanently unhappy for all the wrong reasons.

So I see this story as nothing more than Jimbob both trying to correct his ending from X Squared as well as using Hooked's story to inspire a tale where he would twist it in a direction that the audience might appreciate more.

Sadly, I don't think he really succeeded at either. Roger actually seems even less sympathetic than he did before, and using Hooked's terrible premise and turning it into a rather racist farce didn't work for me.

Jimbob is very clearly a talented writer and I like many of his stories. THis one won't be one of them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Agree w/ ANON ‘twist does not work’

Yep, the omniscient PoV can be limited to statements, and if those are lies, then the twist is legit. If, however, it reports feelings and reactions (‘more’ omniscient) then those are true. Can’t use them to fool readers. Sorry ‘bout that!

The whole premise sucks swamp sludge, anyway. WHY would a well-educated guy do all that shit to himself when there are much shorter & simpler ways to rid oneself of a bitch Sweetie.

2* Did not think I would ever give JB a score this low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumbass snowflakes

I think most of you guilt ridden white dumbasses are fools. The man obviously found out about his whore wife, or should I say ho. Then he set her, and all those entitled niggas up. You see, all us black men don't ascribe to the black lives matter bullshit. I played baseball at a D-3 school. Scholarships at that level are limited to non existent. Those niggas at the large schools get everything handed to them, then start to believe that shit is due to them. They yell and scream racism anytime something goes against them, but couldn't give a shit about a black man busting his ass to make something of himself, like me. No,.we're just Toms,.uppity niggers, house niggers,.and wannabe whitey to them. And there are many of us out there, the media just won't acknowledge us. I don't blame Roger. I'd have done the same thing. Actually I'd have gone 'ethnic' on their black asses. All you pantywaist cuckold crackers must be the real ones who want creampies. Nothing racist here. So all you white bitches whining can kiss my black ass, and presumably JimBob's too. Only problem here is Roger's.dumbass didn't learn the first time. Hopefully, third time's the charm. JB, my man, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fuck this was lame

just pure fucking garbage. Played out like a fan-fiction law and order episode written by a 13 year old nerd whose girlfriend just dumped him for a black kid. I guess some of you motherfuckers got to keep yourselves busy when you aren't on Brietbart forums yapping about your latest conspiracy theories about how Hillary, Obama, the FBI, CIA, NSA, mainstream media, democratic party, and republican establishment wing are all conspiring against dear leader Drumpf.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
PS

Read the website Mudshark Madness for the way black men are really like with white women! I see the anonymous propaganda BMWF machine has been busy! Such a pity that real life black men don't get to read all the propaganda on Literotica as to what wonderful fellows they are all supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stay Tuned Dear Readers!

And come back to check this story and its comments OFTEN!

Racism CAN AND WILL BE SOLVED!

Right here! On this website! In the comments left on THIS VERY STORY!

So lucky to have such an enlightened commentariat here amongst the best of us Literoticans!

Who knew that the answer to racism was to just to pretend it doesn't exist? Oh wait may be that's not it. I have to go reread the comments again. But I'm sure that we can find the answer HERE! In comments about cheater stories, and the obsessive people that write them, and the unstable people that read them, day after day!

May be a FTDS story comment thread will help us to solve peace in the middle east, and we all know that the commenters on HDK stories have figured ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING OUT ABOUT ANYTHING ONE CAN EVEN IMAGINE! so.....

and so really, it is just natural to assume that ALL of life's problems and societal ill can be solved with just the right mix of trolling and poetry! Right LSD? No, not the commenter, but the micro dot kind! We need more LSD around here!!!!

Peace!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Wow, really awful

This was bad. Legal stuff is a mess. Storyline was silly. Weird fantasy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Re: Bullshit

Who the fuck is Miquel59 and when the hell did he post any story on LIT?

If you're going to start bitching about pro-cuckold authors, make sure they've actually posted around here first.

Your resentment of some shit your read on Darkwanderer isn't welcomed here.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Re: Dumbass snowflakes

Calling complete bullshit on you being black.

It's one thing to be a white person being perfectly fine being joyfully ignorant that Black Live Matters solely is about police brutality, and nothing else.

But, for a black guy to write "all us black men don't ascribe to the black lives matter bullshit", as if he's clueless about it...

Either you're a white guy calling himself black.

Or you're a true Sambon.

Either one makes you look like a damn fool... but no one wants to be call a Sambon. Especially not a supposed black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
was it racist

yes absolutely. But I'm sure you knew that so I won't bother there the thing that I really don't understand is why you have twice now done everything you can to turn Roger into as unlikeable a character as you possibly could first story he marries a cheerleader he was fucking for better grades, we don't see him for the rest of the story and then at the end he's left someone else and is now fucking other students who want better grades so weve already established where his moral compass is. he really isn't that much better than the women that leave him. Then we get to the new story where he has again married a woman he was fucking for better grades and it all looks the same until we get to the last paragraph where you make it look like either the wife was telling the truth about everything, or he knew before he married her which either way loses any sympathy I would have had for her.

korba76korba76about 6 years ago
If BLS were only about brutality...

... they'd be shuttin' up about it, Mighty Horny. As a function of the amount of crime committed by 'persons of color' if you want parity between the number of black suspects shot by police, and the 60% murder rate by Blacks, the Cops will have to get busy shootin' a whole lot more for there to be parity with us white guys... just sayin'

Another fine story! Don't mind the folks that want the protagonists all to be pure at heart, and the bitches to be daughters of Satan... the real world don't work that way... ha ha ha...

Truly, keep up the good work, as often as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rushed Ending

I think the main problem with this story was that it wasn't long enough. I HATE quick endings and this is one of the quickest I've seen. In about two paragraphs we learn he still loves Nina Soo, realizes his mistakes, and they get married. And you hardly even mentioned her in the rest of the story!

A story of Roger getting over the issues caused by his first marriage and getting back with Nina would have been cool. I don't think Nina would have taken him back so quickly because if how he mistrusted her and was insecure all the time when they were first dating. You could have done a really good story showing him healing and winning back the trust of Nina.

But instead, you just slap it on the end of this one. It seems obvious that you had this idea for a story but didn't have any characters to go with it so decided to use Roger and tie up his story. Kill two birds with one stone eh? That could have actually worked if you put the story of Roger's change of heart alongside the mystery/revenge plot. Unfortunately you didn't do that. Seems like Roger got screwed over once again.

I really like you as an author and I find most of you stories to be good. But just not this one.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
No thanks

Not much to like here.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Hilarious!

Thanks. Yes, suspension of disbelief, especially police and court procedure. But it was as accurate as many TV shows and movies so it gets a pass.

Thanks. Again, funny.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Yes, the comment section is way more entertaining than the story itself...

Whole lot of upset readers around here... and some not so upset, given they're as racists as JimBob44 is perceived to be by many.

Me? Wasn't even shocked by this little tell. Hell, IMO, it's not even close to be the most racist thing this author left on this website (seems like a lot of you missed it, but there's a lot of stories he penned where the word 'nigger' was used quite freely and often...)

Thing is, I kept reading him, 'cause he's undeniably talented a good writer, and could produce some true gems out of his offerings. Some of them, I have no interests in, and other just straight-up infuriated me to no hand (fuck you forever, "Inferno" series, you worthless shitbag...), but the rest of them are pretty good, sometimes exceptional. Seriously depends of JimBob's mood, I guess.

Sure looks like he was in the mood to write a dumb story that was going to piss off a lot of people.

This is, however, an al'ight read, as long as you see Roger James for what he is in it: its villain. There's absolutely nothing he did here that makes a lick of sense, nor does he had any actual justification for his actions - it's fucking dumb to marry a girl who's clearly that immature, especially after getting burned before by the same, exact type of woman, but to go scorched-Earth on her after only 3 months of marriage for her cheating?... Dude, just get an annulment.

But not this supposed genius, noooooo - mofo gonna hurt himself physically, by piercing his own body, drugging himself, and, obviously, letting himself get fuck in the ass by blow some BBCs, just so he could send his dumb wife, who's sole fault was to have got married too young to some jerkoff , and her playmates to prison. Man, I understand going nuts after 10 years of marriage... but 90 days of a poorly thought out union doesn't warrant a BTB scenario, especially not such an ill-conceived one.

This whole thing is just dumb: the storyline, its development, its utterly contrived ending, the main character, his wife, his exes (yes, both of them ), her friends, the black guys (seriously, we're in 2018... don't care how entitled they feel they are, they're no way any black kid would react to cops showing up the way Emil did here; hell, there's no fucking way those guys wouldn't have take a look at their cars, the minutes they walked away from the cops, to see if someone didn't set them up... since they clearly were being set up!), the cops, the defense, the prosecution... everything here's dumb as hell. And, once again, this has nothing to do with the racist stuff - if Cheryl was banging white dudes, it wouldn't have made this story any more clever.

... I finished reading this story two days ago, and, ever since then, keep pushing back at giving it a rating. I just realized I'm doing so, because I'm trying very hard to find a way to justify NOT giving this thing a 1* rating. There's no chance I'm going to re-read this, later on, but it does bother me to leave such a low score to an usually reliable writer. But man - it's not even hot! If there was, at least, one great sex scene, I could at least say 'only good for jerkoff material', but it doesn't even have that. Some see this as a satire on the whole BBC genre, but... isn't a satire supposed to be, at very least, funny? Entertaining? Compelling?

Jimbo can do better. Heck, I'm sure he'll do better in about two weeks time. Let's put this sad farce as one of his stillborn mistake, and all move on with our life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
racist? jb44? give me a break!

but beside all the quibblers (errant liberals, probably considered moving to canada-seriously-when THE donald was elected) --jb44 has evolved from a catastrophe with terrible spelling, jarring sentences of grinding grammatical grossness, and stories often featuring two and three people with the same name, to the present when he has 90 responses to this gem.

those who swore off reading any more jb44...so long, we'll miss you. deprive yourself of a highly creative writer who has progressed incredibly.

btw, dr. taylor, with his two losing marriages should NOT have rid himself of the evidence in front of his new wife-better would be to drop small batches all over the campus in garbage cans, etc. that little scene could come back if they ever divorced.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
Was it?

Yes it is all those things. Not gonna swear off JB but this story was flawed. Plot holes everywhere and character arcs that flat-lined. This should have just stayed in its hole. The original premise of framing the cheater has potential but was fiercly butchered. To the commentors who enjoyed this. I got nothin. Wont waste the key stroke.

Just disappointed.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
lol

cute little continuation there, that little professor is a weird one thats for sure has some kind of marry strangers syndrome lol good read ty

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
lol pt2

lol i just read all the comments about this being racist. bunch of fucking post trump morons or very new to this website. if u think this is racist check out the interracial category lol "idgits"

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
Damn people forget this fiction

5* made me laugh

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!!

Loved the ending!!!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Confused

They find semen and vaginal secretions on his lips AND his ass hurts. Looks like he ate a cream pie and was ass fucked while drugged. How come NO-ONE mentions sexual assault charges?? Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Over the top!

He find out his wife is cheating, then have the proof documented by a P I. Instead of divorcing his wife he: a) tell her he wanted to be a cuck and to invite her lovers to their house, then b) pierce himself in the niples and penis forskin, then c) inject himself with a drug. The end result of his scheeming is his wife end up in prison for 5 years for cheating! He is a psychopath - poor Nina, what is in store for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wondering

did hubby set everyone up so he could divorce w/ no cost or was the wife a great actress and guilty as charged?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All these morons claiming racism...

...when you consider the most racist beings on the planet are black liberals. They whine about it being racist every time they dont get their way, or more handouts. Race baiting is racism. Just like the hate filled racist Sharptons, Jackson's, and smolletts out there. This is a story. Some of the characters in the story may be portrayed as racist in the story. Doesn't make the author racist. 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anon 6/8/19

Anon is no doubt one of the uneducated white males afraid of anyone non-white so he voted for Trump.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Oh dem comments. Dey sho dos be racist. Mus be wrote by some dem Bernie Bros. What a can of worms JB's little satire opened up. What a waste of a good site LW has become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 6/8/19 is a racist!

He is definitely a DONALD supporter! He has the typical IQ of less than !00!. He probably thinks that makes him intelligent!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Should have buried those assholes under the jail

!!!!!!

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 3 years ago
Just incredible

That the word racist or racism has lost so much meaning that this qualifies as it for so many people. Any story that portrays a few black characters in a negative light is now racist? Really? What, black people can now only be paragons of virtue in stories now? It's not like the white characters are portrayed as virtuous in contrast either so unless you want to claim this is Asian supremacy since the only good person in the story is Asian then I just don't see the racism angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Racist

You had black characters in your story, so that makes you racist. Of course, if you DON'T have black characters in your story, that makes you racist too! And there were no black women, so that makes you racist and sexist. And there were no black women lesbians, so that makes you racist, sexist and homophobic. And there were no black, women, lesbian cross dressing environmentalists, so that MUST mean you are a racist, sexist, homophobic climate denying bigot. Doesn't it?

After all, that's what the bibles of Facebook and Twitter tell us. "Thou shalt not disagree, or have independent ideas or thoughts divergent to the latest popular social justice warriors opinions, lest you be cast out and besieged by trolls!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap crap crap

Absolute nonsense

Silly plot

Unrealistic characters

Badly written

Get lost, lousy writer!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Hilarious - loved some of the character tie-ins with your other stories. 4*

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

Far as I can see JB was out to poke a stick into everyone's eye. He used just about every cliche available. Dumb, oversexed cheerleader, wimpy husband, three races, drug using jocks, the slut BFF, guns, drug using athletes, incompetent lawyers, over the top profanity, bbc loving white girls, parents mortgaging home to help spoiled slut daughter, coaches turning blind eye to criminal athletes, black criminals screaming racism to justify their crimes. Did I miss anything? Oh yes! Wasn't there a black hero? Didn't Rebecca's black attorney get her off Scott free? Wasn't her spitting in her father's face and leaving hand and hand with her black attorney meant to placate the PC crowd?

What irks readers is the element of truth in it all. We just don't like to have it be so "in your face". Taken individually, we can rationalize each excess, but when we encounter it all in one place we are repelled. And so we attack the author. The comments speak best of the shallowness of the readership as it reflects the American body politic.

I'm not a big fan of JB but I appreciate creative, fearless writers even when I don't enjoy the story's content. Like it or not there is still freedom of expression on this site. Enjoy it while you can. It may not be available too much longer.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - this story is just too convoluted and really stupid.

Waste of my time trying to make any sense out of it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.