Z Axis = X2-5Y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the piercing? Was that done before? Or after the drugging?" Chad continued.

"I don't know," Rebecca answered again.

"I uh, ma'am? Ms. Durst? It really doesn't look good," the attorney admitted. "I mean, I'll ask Sharon James..."

"Cheryl. Cheryl James," Rebecca said.

"Cheryl James about the piercing and the drugging, actually, one cannot consent to being assaulted," the man said. "But I'll ask her."

Rebecca again begged her parents to please find her a competent lawyer. Again, her parents told her to find some black men that would pay for a lawyer.

"Really?" she screamed at them. "Really? You're okay with me going to prison?"

"No, but we're not okay with you screwing black men either, so our opinion doesn't really matter, now does it?" her father spat.

Nick Truesdale, Cheryl's attorney also did not paint a very promising picture for his client in regards to the criminal suit. When he asked Cheryl about the divorce, she listlessly shrugged her shoulders.

"Really? Should have never married him in the first place," she whispered.

"Ah, uh, and why's that?" Nick asked.

"Tried to fool myself into thinking I loved him," Cheryl sighed. "I mean, he's smart, he's funny, and he's sweet. But O. M. G! O. M. G, he is so insecure! Yeah, I've had black men before, yeah I fucked black men before, but that bullshit of 'once you've had black' is just that. It's just bullshit. But he's one kept going on and on about how he knew he couldn't satisfy me and I'm like you're doing fine but he just wouldn't let it go."

She took a sip of the far too weak coffee. After a moment, she slumped, as if all the air had been let out of her.

"So, he's going on and on, whining about how I need black men to satisfy me and tells me I need to have some come over, do me right," Cheryl whispered. "Says he'll be my cuckold; I'm the one in charge of the marriage."

"So, you uh, you're saying, the five, that it was all his idea?" Nick asked, frowning.

"Yeah, said I should be a black cock slut, make him eat creampies. I mean, shit, had to look all this stuff up. O. M. G! Wouldn't believe the shit you can find on the Internet!" Cheryl said, unable to look her attorney in the eye.

"You uh, you wouldn't happen to have any uh, any text messages, any emails from Dr. James, would you?" Nick asked.

Cheryl thought hard for a moment, then again slumped in her chair. She then silently shook her head.

"The piercing?" Nick pressed.

"That was, oh God!" Cheryl sobbed out. "That was his idea too; said it marked him as my bitch."

"You uh, let me guess, again, no text messages, emails, nothing to back that up, huh?" Nick guessed aloud.

When Cheryl did not answer, Nick read through the police report. His eyes flickered and he again looked at his client.

She was a beautiful young woman. Her chest was substantial, made all the more impressive by her narrow waist. Her long legs were crossed and the young attorney admired the sleek expanse of skin visible. Then Cheryl rearranged her legs and for the briefest of moments, Nick saw the thatch of blonde curls.

"And the syringe?" Nick asked.

"I don't know anything about that," Cheryl confessed. "Maybe Emil? Or, oh, maybe Rebecca? I mean, didn't they find a bunch of drugs in their cars?"

"Possibility," Nick agreed.

x.x.x.x

Nick Truesdale reached the office of Rod Fowler, the ADA, before Chad Bernsen did. Nick Truesdale arranged for a plea of Nolo Contendre to aggravated assault, time served and one year probation in exchange for Cheryl's testimony against the other six involved.

"Aw no, nuh uh! God damned bitch been fucking me whole time she was going with that Doctor bitch and now she going say it ain't like that?" Emil screamed when Cheryl took the stand at his trial.

Cheryl James looked up, then gasped as she saw Roger James get to his feet. The man actually smiled at her as he walked out of the courtroom.

Cyrus St. George made a similar claim, that he and Cheryl had been intimate while she was married to Roger. He had been in their home prior to the date in question. Again, Cheryl watched as Roger smirked and left the courtroom.

Cyrus also accused Cheryl of placing Roger's handgun in his car. He'd had no knowledge of Dr. James owning such a gun before the police found it in his vehicle.

"Mr. Truesdale, Mr. Fowler? I do not know what kind of deal the two of you agreed to, but I am hereby rescinding it," Judge Alvin Stitt hissed at Cheryl's attorney and the ADA.

"Ms. Wingham, you need to find yourself another attorney," Nick snarled. "And might I suggest, the next one? Try being honest, okay?"

Emil's trial ended with a guilty verdict for the charges of felonious assault against Dr. James, false imprisonment, possession of Schedule IV narcotics, drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of a firearm, threats against a police officer and resisting arrest.

"This is racist, hear? All them mother fuckers? They all racists," Emil screamed when the verdict was handed down.

Cyrus St. George just stoically nodded his head as his own trial ended in a guilty verdict. Jacoby Greene, who had arrived at the James residence as a passenger in Cyrus St. George's car was also found guilty of aggravated assault, false imprisonment, possession of Schedule IV narcotics for the nearly two ounces of marijuana found underneath the passenger seat of Cyrus St. George's car. All he could do was shake his head as the guilty verdict was handed down.

The other two men were given time served and allowed to walk. Both did realize that this would be on their record. A second arrest would most likely not go so well for them.

Rebecca Durst did ask Chad Bernsen, her attorney, about pleading down, but Rod Fowler was in no mood to receive another dressing down from Judge Alvin Stitt. So her trial proceeded.

And in the end, she was found not guilty. The ADA did point to the drugs found in her car, but the judge shrugged and pointed out, Rod had not proven that the drugs were in fact, the property of Ms. Durst.

"Well, congratulations, Honey," Rebecca's father smiled as they stood on the courthouse steps.

Rebecca spat in her father's face. Then she walked away, hand in hand with Chad Bernsen, her African-American attorney. Chad did shrug his shoulders at the stunned expression on Rebecca's father's face as he and Rebecca strolled down the courthouse steps.

Cheryl's own trial was grueling for Cheryl and her new attorney. Becky Romero was in over her head and Cheryl's seeming inability to tell her attorney the truth also hampered their defense.

Becky did put Dr. Roger James on the stand and within two questions did ask that Dr. James be regarded as a hostile witness.

"So ruled," Judge Stitt agreed.

"Dr. James, when did you become aware of your wife's, ah, consorting ah, with other lovers?" Becky asked.

"When she and her friend declared that they were bringing her lovers over, that I was now to be her cuckold," Roger snarled bitterly.

"You uh, you didn't know about it prior to this?" Becky insisted.

"No, bitch was pretty sneaky," Roger snapped.

"Dr. James," Judge Stitt warned.

"You did not know about her, ah her other lovers beforehand?" Becky pressed.

"Objection, asked and answered," Rod insisted.

"Sustained," Judge Stitt agreed. "Ms. Romero, unless you have evidence that shows that Dr. James knew about his wife's other lovers, please proceed."

"But he had to," Cheryl whined. "Why else would he insist I bring them over?"

The judge instructed Ms. Romero to control her client. Both Roger and Rod smirked at the young attorney's consternation.

"Five years?" Cheryl screamed when her sentence was handed down.

Her mother sobbed while her father just sat, looking defeated. Cheryl stood, mouth open in shock, then collapsed into her chair. She struggled briefly with the two bailiffs as they pulled her to her feet. But their strength won out and she was shackled and led out of the courtroom.

x.x.x.x.x.x

Dr. Nina Soo stepped out of Northlake Hospital. The Ob/Gyn had endured three difficult births, one of which had ended in the child's death. She'd also had to tell a fifty year old woman that she had ovarian cancer and the cancer had spread to other organs.

"God, just one thing, huh? Just one nice thing today?" Nina begged as she strolled toward her Toyota Prius.

Upon reaching her car, the short Asian-American doctor looked in amazement. Her car was blanketed with what must have been two hundred red silk roses.

"I, what? What?" Nina stammered, looking at the odd sight.

"Nina Gao Soo, I was foolish enough to let you go once. I let my jealousy and insecurity drive you away," Dr. Roger James said, stepping out from behind his gas guzzling, carbon monoxide spewing Chevy Silverado.

"You? Did this?" Nina asked, small mouth still open in surprise.

"Nina Gao Soo, will you marry me?" Roger asked, kneeling on the filthy asphalt of the hospital parking lot.

It was difficult for the young doctor to schedule time off for a wedding and honeymoon. It was nearly eight months after Roger's annulment from Cheryl Wingham, but Dr. Roger James and Dr. Nina Soo-James stood on the upper deck of a Carnival Lines cruise ship, waving, along with other passengers as the ship pulled out of port.

Three days out, Nina watched with mild curiosity as Roger took a small bag out of his shaving kit and placed the bag inside a thick Manilla envelope. Then he placed a heavy rock inside of the envelope along with the shredded private investigator's report and the two syringes he'd used when practicing injecting himself.

"Going out on deck," he cheerfully said to his wife.

"Why?" Nina smiled, lazily running a finger up and down her wet pussy lips. "What you got to do out there?"

"Get rid of some evidence," Roger smiled, holding up the envelope.

"Well, hurry back," Nina said, rolling onto her belly. "Anxious see what them cock rings feel like in my ass, okay?"

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

A word about comments, though. This is 'THE END.' Please don't leave comments saying you can't wait to see where they go from here. They most likely do not go anywhere from here.

Roger James is a character from 'X Squared Minus H Over P' in the Loving Wives category. Nina Soo is also from the same story. Roger's evolvement from naive child prodigy to withered, bitter divorcee did intrigue me enough to branch out slightly into this tale. When BlackRandl1958 announced the Mystery postings of legendary authors, I dashed off this tale.

Have a swell day.

12