All Comments on 'Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 05'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are not only highly erotic but very entertaining too. I am not into anal at all and tend to skip past that action. I love the breeding of women though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zach at college

Have you considered a series that has Zach attending pre-med and then medical school ? Dana and Zach could even attend the same undergraduate school with Zach majoring in Pre-Med and Dana in Physics .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Title

This is comment on the whole story, come on writer live in the real world yes admittedly it a story but being ready to go again after unloading one lot of spunk then being ready to do it again 2 minutes later, story or no story it's pure bullshit.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
More panties for Zach

Yes, Zach got another pair of panties from Mrs. Johnson, but what kind of panties and what color are they. I kind of lost interest in the story with the witches, but Dana and her mom got things back on track for a grand finish. I agree with anony that the reload time for Zach is not factual, but this is fiction and a story that needs the main character to keep fucking as much as possible. In real life it takes me several hours to get reloaded, unless there are outstanding circumstances to help.

I agree with retiring Zach with his apricot cockhead, thick and eight inch long love stick, but it was a fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zach breeds mrs Johnson

Can you do one were zach breeds mrs Johnson

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES