Zach and the Cookie Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told the women the plan was to show a lot of skin, even naked boobs to get this poor eighteen year old boy all worked up. Beth and Mary already planned to be naked out by the pool. Mary complained that someone would have to lather sunscreen on her swollen belly and tits. Yes Mary was carrying my baby. The twins just thought it was the funniest thing to tease the poor boy. They both wondered how big his cock would be and laughed like crazy.

Shannon the one year older niece said loud and firm, "I belong only to you Daddy Zach, and if my slutty sisters wanna get all wet over some geeky boy's cock then let them. I'm not gonna participate and that's THAT!" I asked her if she would at least wear her sexy skimpy bikini for her Daddy. She pouted then smiled sweetly and came over and kissed me deeply. "Of course, Daddy Zach, anything for you, but if I get all horny myself you're gonna have to make love to wife number three, ME!" With that all settled we made final plans for that day.

That Saturday was a great day and we all were already out around the pool. I knew one day I was gonna keel over from a heart attack. Five hot pussies and ten sweet boobs needed constant attention. Plus a winy pregnant sister-wife wanted constant looking after and reinforcement of her beauty. I was glad for those occasions when the girl on girl action kept them satisfied and off me. But Beth was the alpha female and that's who I slept with the most and every time she wanted loving.

Bare boobs and pussies were already out and all oiled up when the estate gate buzzed for entrance. Via the intercom I told Barbie to drive up and use the fence gate off to the side to gain access to the pool area. "OK, everyone to your assigned positions and tasks!" I laughed out like a drill sergeant. The twins screamed and jumped into the pool topless and my three "wives" took up strategic chaise loungers.

The gate opened and Barbie and her son walked in. Barbie introduced her son as Ricky so my wife got up and walked up to the poor boy and took his hand. My wife Beth works out every day and is one hot MILF. Her D breasts were still nice and firm and stood proud on her chest. Her pussy was bare with beautiful puffy lips. Ricky didn't know what to do or where to look. Beth pulled him and introduced him around to everyone. The poor boy was like a deer in headlights and didn't know which set of boobs to look at first.

I looked down and his swim trunks were poking straight out. "Come on Ricky get in the pool with us," the twins yelled as then walked to the shallow end. The water slid off their beautiful perky breasts and poor Ricky had four boobs pulling on his attention as his cock lead him towards the pool steps. Bree and Marie pulled him in, young breasts on either side, and then pushed him under the water laughing loudly.

That would keep Ricky occupied while I turned my attention to his mother, Barbie. She wore a modest bikini hiding that nice 'soccer mom' body. I walked up to her and spun her towards the pool. "Come on Barbie, you know the rules. No bathing suits back here at our pool. So all of this has to come off," I said loudly and watched as Ricky spun in the pool towards his mom.

"No Zach don't do that. Ricky will see his mom naked," Barbie moaned.

"Isn't that why you agreed to bring him here today? You wanted him to see you naked; you wanted to see him naked. You wanted to see his thick hard cock standing straight up for you. You wanted to feel his long cock deep inside your dripping pussy. I bet your all wet even now. Didn't you want all that Barbie," I whispered into her ear as I removed her bra top. "Oh look Barbie, Ricky is just standing in the pool memorizing what your tits look like. I wonder if he'll cum in his trunks when I drop your bottoms and he sees his mommy's pussy," I growled as I untied her bottoms and Barbie moved her thighs apart to let the bottom drop to the pool deck.

We stood there for some time as Ricky stood memorized. "Barbie, can you put some sun lotion on my breasts and belly? I don't want them to burn today," my wife Beth asked sweetly. I pushed her towards Beth as she walked like a zombie. "Come here Barbie and sit on my legs while you do this," my wife teased. Barbie crawled up Beth as she shot a glob of lotion between her tits. Barbie became mesmerized as she worked on Beth's nice firm breasts.

I heard a scream from the pool from the twins as a pair of board shorts came flying away from the pool. "Ricky's naked, Ricky's naked," they chanted as they laughed and dunked the poor boy. He came up sputtering between two sets of young firm twin's breasts. "Oh Uncle Zach he has a nice big cock," the twins squealed again.

"Girls, leave that poor boy alone," their mother, Mary yelled across the deck. "Ricky, come up here and put some lotion on my poor swollen baby belly and saggy tits before I burn," Mary teased.

"Mommy, your tits aren't saggy. They're just getting bigger for the baby. Come on Ricky, go help our mom," the twins teased as they pulled him out of the pool. He tried to hide his hard cock put each twin took a hand and pulled him out of the pool over to the side of their mom's chair. "Now help our mommy," they laughed as they ran back into the pool.

"Here baby just rub the lotion across my belly to start," my sister-wife Mary purred. She dropped lotion onto her belly then took Ricky's hand in hers and slowly massaged in the lotion. When that was all done she globed a nice load between her big breasts and told Ricky to do a nice job on these also. He stood frozen for some time. So Mary grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. "There just boobs Ricky. You have touched boobs by now haven't you," teased Mary. "A big handsome man like you must have lots of girls throwing their young bodies at you by now," Mary purred.

Ricky just shook his head, 'No,' as he slowly massaged the lotion all over Beth's tits. Mary moaned, "Yes baby boy, just like that, so nice, so tender. That's how you start; playing with a lady's tits, until she wants something a little more elsewhere. But not now, my poor titties are so tender. Are they nice titties Ricky?" Mary teased. "Yes," Ricky finally mumbled. "Oh Ricky, I think you missed a spot under my big belly," Mary moaned as she took Ricky's hand and moved it onto her swollen pussy lips.

Ricky was frozen in fright so Mary moved his hand up and down between her pussy lips. Slowly Ricky took over and found Mary's large clit. "Yes baby boy right there. Rub that little knot. That's what the girls like, a boy that knows his way around a pussy and makes sure to pleasure them first. You're doing such a nice job! OH YES, baby boy right there, RIGHT THERE," Mary moaned and pussy honey exploded out to soak his hand. He stood there in shock then brought his fingers to his lips and sucked off the women cum.

Just then I heard my wife Beth moaning, "Oh Barbie, you're getting me so turned on. My pussy is just pouring out its juices. Be a sweet mommy and eat my pussy, and make me cum, just like before." She pushed Barbie off her thighs and opened them wide giving Ricky a good look at her swollen wet pussy. With no thought of her son Barbie went right for my wife's pussy and started licking away. She was making loud sucking noises as my wife bucked her pussy into Barbie's face.

"Isn't that sexy Ricky watching your mommy be such a nasty slut eating Beth's pussy? Have you eaten a pretty's girl's pussy yet Ricky, have you stuck your long tongue in a wet, hot, cunt and sucked up their hot juice as they came all over your face, Ricky boy?" Mary teased him mercilessly.

I looked over and Mary was now rubbing lotion up and down Ricky's hard thick cock. I thought it was time to begin the incestuous relationship between him and his mom. I walked up behind him. "Look at your mom's nice ass Ricky. Wouldn't you love to slide your big, thick cock right between your mommy's ass cheeks deep down into her ass? She would love to have you as the first one into her slut ass. (Yes I know I was the first to have her ass but I was trying to build the boy up). Your mommy is such a slut isn't she Ricky. She needs to be punished by your big cock up her ass and you're just the man to do it aren't you Ricky," I growled to him to get him worked up.

I signed to my wife and she held onto Barbie's arms and threw her legs over Barbie's back to hold her trapped. Mary added a nice glob of lotion all over Ricky's cock to get it all greased up. After that I walked him up to behind his mom. "Take your manly cock Ricky and just push it slowly into your mother's ass. She won't even try to stop you. She'll moan into my wife's pussy as you slid all the way in deep. Then slap her ass till it turns red and just pound her ass with your man cock till you shoot your hot cum deep down her ass," I worked Ricky up to a fevered point.

He placed his cockhead at his mother's asshole and lust took over. "Here's my cock mommy. I'm gonna stick my big cock into your slut ass. What would daddy say about you sucking on that pussy? What would he say about you being such a pussy slut? It doesn't matter anymore! I'm your man now. I get this ass anytime I want so here it is," Ricky yelled as he slid his slick cock balls deep into his mom's ass.

Barbie lifted her head off Beth's pussy and yelled, "Yes Ricky, take my ass. Take your mommy's ass. Take it as yours. You own it! You own mommy's ass baby boy. Oh spank my ass and turn my ass red. Ram you big cock into my ass. Oh you feel so big; so big and strong. Pound my poor broken ass with your big cock. Give me all your hot thick cock cum. No more spoiling mommy's panties with your delicious cum. Shoot it deep up mommy's ass. Yes baby pound it, ruin it, fill it," Barbie yelled.

It was too much for poor Ricky's first time and he let loose. "Take my cock mommy. Take it deep in your ass. Here I cum mommy. I'm shooting my hot cum deep into your slut ass. Your tight ass is sucking my cum out mommy. Here it is. Damm, I'm cumming, I'm cumming mommy, I'm cumming deep in your ass," Ricky yelled as he pounded in and out of his mom's ass until he went balls deep and shook on her ass cheeks for some time.

He pushed his mom onto Beth's tits then collapsed onto her back with his cock still buried in her ass. "Well wasn't that a sight to see," laughed my wife as she cradled Barbie. She stayed there for some time then worked her way out from under Barbie. "That made me horny as all hell so I'm gonna want your thick cock, Zach. You pick; pussy or ass I don't care. Just gotta have your cock right now."

Well that is what happened; my hard cock went into both her ass and pussy till I shot my thick ropes of cum all over her breasts. Poor Ricky with youth on his side had to service two horny twins and his mother's pussy throughout the rest of the afternoon while Shannon and I were on cooking and drinks duty. Shannon told me strongly that she was off limits to the boy and that I'd better save some daddy butter for her at bedtime.

Barbie and Ricky thanked us for a wonderful time and for opening that forbidden door between mother and son. Barbie hugged her son as I watched them walk to the car. When they reached the passenger door Rickey pulled his mom into a long hard kiss. I saw Barbie run her hand across her son's cock then slip inside the car seat. She pulled her son's board shorts down enough and pulled his cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock for some time until her grabbed the roof of the car and shuddered. I'm sure he just gave his mommie another load of son cum. Barbie cleaned her son's cock and gently tucked it back inside his shorts then turned and buckled up. Rickey got to the driver's door and they both waved goodbye.

The twins had let Ricky know he could stop by any time he was in the mood but to call first in case they were busy elsewhere. That meaning under their Uncle Zach but that was not for Ricky's and Barbie's knowledge, just for my extended family. I so love my life!

12