All Comments on 'Zach and the Old Lady on the Bus'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

A fun morning read.

moodydudemoodydudealmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed how you built it up and the anal sex was a nice bonus.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 6 years ago
Nice

I liked the story, but seems in the wrong category....no incest!’

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Had it as Mature

Admin flipped the category. Thanks for comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lazy writing.

I have to say that this is just lazy on your part. This is just a blatant recycling of "Zach and The Young Mom from the Bus". Not just the same scenario, which wouldn't bug me on it's own, but entire sentences and paragraphs are identical. That's just lazy. Hell that's borderline insulting. Just straight up copy and paste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much love and care

This was the sweetist storie I have ever read on a porn site. Thanks for the post.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

A very kind and loving story of our hero Zach nicely doing and "Old Lady" and through it, repurposing her into a new and useful life, and a life of continuing sexual experience. I particularly appreciated the "Afterwards" part of the story. Well done, indeed. Thanx for the "Gentle Read."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am old but love to show off my breasts to men and women. All theirs for the sucking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was beautifully written. Erotica at its best. A pleasant, positive , thrilling story. A very pleasurable story. Thank you 😊. You must continue writing. To share that gift.

The_Sandman_2017The_Sandman_20177 months ago

There's no one hornier than an old, lonely, widow!! Every man should have one at least once!

oldladyloveoldladyloveabout 1 hour ago

I love old lady stories and this was a good original unique approach. Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
2255 Followers
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...