Zach and the Old Lady on the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck and ear lobe. Her breasts were large but mushy against my chest. I moved to the side to take my weight off her and she curled up against me placing both breasts against my chest and softly whimpered.

We napped for some time until I was awoken by a soft feeling on my dick. Katrina was sucking on my softened eight inch cock moving her lips up and down my shaft.

"My husband loved when I cleaned his cock like this," she said smiling then licked my dick and balls clean of residual cum and pussy juice. She moved her lips up to encircle my large dickhead. "I can't take all of you but I'm sure you will enjoy what I'm doing."

She gripped my dick and brought her lips to the head. She licked around my helmet then slid my dick to the back of her mouth and swiveled her head rubbing my dickhead against the back of her throat. She slid her mouth tightly up and down my dick for several minutes.

"Use your breasts again Katrina," I moaned.

She moved onto the floor and pushed me sideways on the bed. She moved her tits up onto my thighs and slid my dick between her big age softened tits. I reached down and pulled on her nipples and got a palm full of milk in each hand. I then dripped the milk onto my dick which helped it slide. "Take the head into your mouth each time Katrina," I ordered again.

So each time she ran my dick up between her tits she pushed my dick head between her lips. I was enjoying the manipulation of her mouth and tongue on my dick. She spent time licking and sucking my dick knot getting me close and I told her so. My balls were pulling up tight and my cock was getting harder.

"Give me all your hot man cum Zach. Bathe my tongue with your man strength. Use this old woman for your pleasure. Fill my mouth and feel me suck it all out," she moaned.

She left my dick and balls between her tits and started working my dickhead with her warm wet mouth. Using her lips, mouth and throat she brought me over the edge and I began shooting six, seven, eight ropes of my cum. My beautiful matron didn't lose a drop keeping her lips tight around my dickhead and sucked all my cum down into her tummy. She pulled off my dick then looked up at me and smiled.

"That was exciting Zach! I loved doing that for my husband. I loved drinking from his penis. He thought I was so nasty and it made him so hard and shoot so much butter," she said smiling.

"Crawl back onto the bed Ma'am," I ordered her.

She crawled up on her hands and knees swaying her ass back and forth. "Are you watching my boney ass Zach?" she asked softly.

"Yes and this time I am gonna claim that ass," I growled.

She took in a deep breath between her teeth then fell to the bed and lay on her tummy and wiggled her ass at me.

"Ok Zach, turn me into your bad smutty woman! Take my ass like my husband did when he needed to punish me. Little did he know how much I loved that. Sometime I made him mad so he would punish me with his cock. It made me cum so hard I'd wet the bed. So do whatever you want to me, make me cum again till I faint."

I knelt down and moving close I ran my tongue down her ass crack, across her brownbud, through her pussy lips then across her clit. Katrina moaned and shook her ass. My tongue moved back to her brownbud and I gave it all my attention for several minutes. My powers loosened her anal ring and let me get my tongue in there deep.

"Oh you're such a bad boy, Zach," she moaned and pushed back against my pointed tongue.

"I told you I was gonna get that beautiful ass," I laughed and slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy to get them wet then against her brownbud and her back door opened to let those fingers inside which made her hiss and moan deeply.

So I pulled out my fingers and placed my dickhead against her brownbud and began to push it in. Again using my powers I relaxed her anal ring and placed an itch there that needed scratching. My dickhead popped through her star gate and slowly sank deep down her ass.

She moaned, "Oh dam Zach I've never felt anything so nasty and so good at the same time," she moaned, "Your dick is so much bigger than my husband. It fills me up! A little pain and so much pleasure, make me your bad girl. Do me, do me."

I began to use her ass with my long thick cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down till my balls hit her ass. Katrina's ass chute was hot as an oven and she would moan each time my dick went deep. I increased my pace which became faster and faster. I slid my hand between us and got my hand onto her fully engorged clit and captured it between my thumb and pointer and began to roll her clit between them.

She moaned loudly and her body shuddered and she raised her ass and allowed my cock to slide deeper. I pinched and pulled on her clit and could feel her ass chute grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh Zach I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is! Can I be so naughty and say, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Your cock is deep in my ass, causing pain and pleasure," she moaned and she moved into another very intense orgasm.

As I twirled and pinched her clit she came through several more orgasms soaking my hand. Her ass chute was pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough for me to push me over the edge so my balls pulled up tight and started to pulse. I pushed my hips onto her ass driving my cock deep into her dark chute. I shot five or six ropes of my hot thick cum straight down her ass. I could feel my juice running out of her ass and sliding down my balls as I pumped back and forth.

I sat astride her ass and stroked her body sending her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I waited until her breathing returned to normal and I very slowly slid my dick out of her ass. I dropped next to her on the bed and ran my hand down her ass crack. I could feel my cum dripping out of her ass to run across her pussy.

After we napped for some time I went into her bathroom to piss. When done I looked down and saw her tiny blue panties so I picked them up. I walked back to the bed and saw that Katrina had rolled up onto her side. I knelt down by her head and placing my dick near her mouth told her to clean me.

She pulled in a deep breath between her teeth then opened her lips and I slid my dick into her warm mouth. She licked and sucked my dick until it was nice and clean. I slid my dick out and knelt by the bed.

"Oh Zach, that was a dirty thing to do to an old lady," she moaned.

I held up her panties and asked her if I could have them as my reward. She blushed deeply and whispered, "Yes". I came to the side and pushed her legs open.

She moaned and softly said, "Please, no more Zach you wore me out."

I told her to relax then placed her panties at the opening of her pussy and softly pushed them in. I strummed her clit softly and brought her to a soft orgasm. After a bit I pulled her panties out and brought them to my nose and inhaled her aroma.

"Now your panties have your honey soaked into them and will be a great reward and a great memory," I whispered. She blushed deeply and closed her eyes.

"Have a nice nap Katrina; I will let myself out. Thank you for a beautiful morning. Don't forget the feelings," I said then leaned over and kissed her softly.

She moaned and whispered, "Thank you Zach for coming home with me. I am so totally exhausted and will always remember today. I let you do things to me I would never have thought possible anymore. And my poor ass! It's gonna need some rest after what you did to me," she said smiling.

"One last thing Katrina. You said you have no purpose. I have caused your breasts to produce milk for today. If you pump they will keep your milk. There is a women's hospital just around the corner from here that is always in need of breast milk. Go and introduce yourself to Nurse Jones and say I sent you. You can be a volunteer wet-nurse every morning and every evening. I can even see the news story of the "granny wet-nurse" caring for all the babies."

Katrina took in a deep breath and started weeping. "Thank you Zach, thank you so very much for this!"

I laughed and told her she better rest now and go tonight and have her breasts pumped or she would be a very uncomfortable cranky old lady. I spanked her ass once then leaned down and kissed her again.

"Katrina, can I stop by for breakfast once in awhile? I'd like your breast milk with two eggs and toast!" I said laughing.

She laughed deeply then softly whispered, "Yes, yes, yes," and drifted off to sleep.

After some time I recovered my clothes, dressed then left quietly. It was hard to concentrate on my classes that day as Katrina kept running through my thoughts, especially when I put my hand in my pocket and touched her panties. Yes it was a great day for sure.

Epilog: "Katrina these eggs and toast are great. How about some of your delicious breast milk direct from the source?" I laughed.

She scolded me laughing, "No Zach! There is none for you. All my milk is for the babies. If I let you nurse you'd wanna have sex with me. My tits are swollen this morning and I gotta get to the hospital soon. So don't be fresh. Besides the little pitcher on the table has breast milk for your coffee so be happy with that."

"Come back after your class today and I'll let you have my ass again. I so love your thick long cock up my ass now. You have turned me into such a bad girl that loves your cock".

Katrina walked up to me and leaned down and kissed me deep and long. "Thank you so much for giving me a new purpose for my 'old age'," she laughed. My kids can't believe I'm doing this and have no idea how I started lactating again at my age. Wouldn't they be shocked if they found out how it happened? "

"My daughter and husband were visiting and one late night my son-in-law walked into the den and watched me pumping my breast milk. His eyes were wide with lust. I played with my breasts and let some milk trickle out of my hard nipples. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits."

"I asked him if he wanted a taste. He shyly said yes. Being a very naughty girl now I told him he could have some only if he fucked me here on the sofa. He was shocked for just a minute then dropped to his knees and dropped his pjs to reveal a nice hard cock. He pulled my ass to the edge of the sofa then in almost one shove filled my old wet pussy with his cock."

"He leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth and nursed my milk while he slid his cock in and out of my wet pussy. When he moved to my other nipple he sucked hard and filled his mouth with my breast. He shook violently and came deep down my pussy till he filled it up."

"He was breathing hard with his head on my breasts. I pulled hard on his hair and lifted his face. I told him I didn't cum yet and to get down there and suck my pussy and button until I soaked his chin. He didn't move so I pulled his hair hard again and pushed his face down and against my old pussy."

"He ate my pussy and sucked my clit knowing he was getting his own cum back again. Finally I came so hard spraying his face with my pussy juice and collapsed against the sofa. I ordered him to lick me clean which he did then went back to bed. A little while later I heard my daughter moaning loudly till she screamed his name. In the morning they both came into the kitchen all shy but watched me pump my milk until my daughter drank from the source."

"Zach while I held her to my breasts it made me feel like a mother again and I have you to thank. Unlike the evil spirit you didn't take my soul but instead gave me a new life. Now make sure you stop by today. My ass feels so lonely without your cock deep inside, and my story made me all horny again," she laughed deeply.

Katrina was so happy with her new life at the hospital and with the fun she was having with her body. I would be in her life for now but would be sure she would be ok when I graduated and I moved on.

12