All Comments on 'Zach Ch. 01 The Widow Farmer'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Family Fun

It looks like Zach may have found a home away from home. Make it interesting please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A strange one.

The format took a while to register how it was written and how it has to be read, once established it made sense and the first page became a good read. actually better than a good read with a great description and build up, right up to the wash in the barn.

At that point I stopped reading to have my dinner and returning to the story I got to them eating dinner and couldn't get back into the stride of it after that.

An hour later I started again from the phone call at the diner and loved it right through to them eating dinner and from there I struggle to follow it, it feels... silly is maybe too strong a word. I want to give you half marks as half the story is good but at the same time I don't want to mark you down for it not working for me so I've settled on not scoring you.

You have piqued my interest and will read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
2271 Followers
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES