Zach Mrs. Johansen Ch. 02

Story Info
Zach does the hot daughter then the widow joins in.
4.6k words
4.51
75.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers.

*****

Zach Mrs. Johansen Ch2

Zach does the hot daughter then the widow joins in.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. It allows me to touch females and leave them with a sense of euphoria or I can center my power on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs when a situation arises and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions.

So with that said I was visiting my mom during a break at med school. She asked me if I would go over to Mrs. Johansen and fix a plumbing issue she had in her kitchen. One thing led to another and Mrs. Johansen got her pipes fixed alright. Her middle aged mommy pussy was neglected and tight around my thick cock. Her ass almost broke my dick off. When I had finished giving her like her tenth orgasm and pulled my big dick out of her ass her daughter Kate showed up from college and screamed across the kitchen. I walked to her and touching her I leaked out my power and gave her a quick strong orgasm. She leaked so quickly the crotch of her tan shorts turned dark. I dressed and told Kate to call me and left for home.

My mom had told me my sister was horney for her brother and I had also better go check on my baby girl. I went upstairs to my sister's room and checked on my sleeping baby with my sister. My sister was sleeping naked on her bed on her tummy and her nice firm older sister ass was calling my name.

My cock started getting hard so I dropped my pants and straddled my sister's thighs laying my cock against the cleft of her firm ass cheeks. From that contact I leaked my powers against her ass and onto her pussy. I massaged my sister's ass cheeks with my big cock and soon could detect the scent of her pussy honey. My sister Sammy started to moan and push her ass up at me.

Sammy took in a deep breath when I pointed my cock down and pushed it against her now very wet pussy lips. In a knowing way her pussy lips parted and my plumb sized dickhead slid slowly down into her hot wet tight pussy. "Do me Zach, make me cum. I've missed your cock today and your baby has been so fussy. Make me feel better and fuck me good. I need a good fuck to get me off," my sister whispered.

"Then you better bite your pillow because I'm gonna pound that mommy pussy till you scream at me to stop," I growled into her ear. With that said I pulled out then pushed back in deep. Sammy moaned deeply and pushed her ass up against my cock till my heavy balls spanked her ass. I stroked her pussy for several minutes until I felt her pussy squeeze my cock hard and saw her body tremble.

After she settled back down I said, "I'm not done with you yet sister slut," and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. In one shove I went deep down into my sister's pussy. She grunted and pushed back to meet my inbound thrusts. I reached under her and grabbed her milk filled tits and when I tweaked her nipples I could feel her milk leak out.

With one hand I entwined her hair and pulled just hard enough to make her moan. When I moved my other hand to her pussy button and pinched it her pussy pulsed on my deep cock and my balls got sprayed with pussy juice. So I just pounded her pussy for sometime giving her several orgasms until she lost her strength and fell to her bed causing my cock to slip out.

I straddled her thighs again and leaned to her ear, "Now where am I gonna put my poor lonely cock? Shall I put it in your ass Sammy? Shall I pound your ass till I pull out and spray my hot thick cum all over your back?"

"Yes Zach, do my ass! I've been a selfish sister just getting off on my brother's cock. Do my ass and show me you own my body for your pleasure. Do my ass hard and deep and paint my back with your brother cum; hot and thick," Sammy moaned and pulled her ass cheeks open.

So I did! I placed my dickhead against her rosebud and slowly pushed her backdoor open, using my powers to soften her anal ring. Once my big dickhead popped in I slowly slid my eight inch thick around cock deep into my sister's ass. She moaned deeply when my balls lay on her ass and pulsed her ass tube against my cock. I took my pleasure in my sister's ass and brought myself to the tipping point. "Here it comes big sister. Here comes my hot thick cum to shoot all over your back," I growled as I pulled out of my sister's gripping ass and stroked six or seven hot thick ropes of cum across her back. Sammy 'umpfhed' as each hot glob landed on her back.

I pushed my cock back into her ass and shot two or three more ropes of cum deep into her ass. When I did that I could feel Sammy's ass pulse on my cock indicating she was moving through several small mini orgasms. When I pulled out I stroked her ass and she moaned deeply and quickly fell back to sleep.

I went down stair to the kitchen and told my mom she could to go clean my cum off Sammy's back before it dried. Mom laughed and gave me a big kiss and told me she would be right back as dinner was ready. I teased her and said she was getting her desert first.

After dinner the house phone rang and my mom said it was Kate, Mrs. Johansen's daughter and she would like to speak to me. I said hello and heard quite loudly "What the hell did you do to my mom today and me when you left?"

"Kate calm down if you want to know I'll be over in about ten," I said laughing. "FINE," she yelled and the phone went dead. I thought to myself that although Kate seemed mad I really think she has a hunger for what she saw today.

I told my mom I was gonna go chat with Kate while she was home and would let myself back in. I also promised her I would come to her bed later tonight to take care of her itch. Mom laughed and told me to enjoy myself.

I went to my room and changed to running shorts and went commando to give my dick room to breath. I walked to Kate's house and knocked. Kate opened the door and I was greeted by a clone of her mother. Kate had sea blue eyes and long blonde hair and yes, a nice full rack that was pushing out her t-shirt. She also wore a frilly skirt that flipped across her ass as she led me into the den. Kate had the high school beauty that let her have the pick of any guy she wanted. That made her stuck up and self centered. I wondered if college had mellowed her somewhat.

"It's about time! That was more like an hour!" Kate huffed and walked away. Yes I watched her perky ass as it moved side to side.

Kate sat on the sofa and I sat opposite her. Kate right away asked me what I did to her mom and how could I take advantage of a lonely woman (and blah, blah, blah). Taking back control I asked her where her mom was now and what had she told her. Kate with an edge said her mom was asleep upstairs. "And," I said.

"My mom said she seduced you and you gave her what she desperately needed to get her over the loss of my dad. She said you made her cum many times, something my dad never could so," Kate drifted to a low whisper.

I knew from where she was looking she could see my dickhead peeking out the leg hem of my shorts. What I have always liked about my dick is that it stays its full thick eight inches and just gets hard and swells a bit when I am fully aroused.

"Kate did you get hot watching your mom get fucked?"

(gasp), "Yes."

"Did you get wet and soak your panties?"

(moan), "Yes."

"Did you cum when you touched my cock in the kitchen?"

Kate didn't answer for a bit then whispered, "Yes."

"What Kate? Speak up," I barked.

Kate jumped then louder said, "Yes, Yes, YES."

"Kate are you looking at my cock?"

(moan), "Yes."

"Are you dreaming about how it would feel in your hands, your mouth, your pussy and maybe even elsewhere?"

(deep moan and a growl), "Yes, Yes, YES."

I hiked up and slid my shorts to my feet and off. I opened my legs wide and told Kate to come to my cock. She sat on the sofa having an internal fight with her control and her sexual needs. Her wants won and she walked to me and dropped to her knees. Her small hands slowly gripped my cock and massaged it moving up and down my dick. I pushed my power into Kate through her contact with my cock and left a lingering hunger in her pussy and just a hint of pleasure within her anus. I started to leak pre-cum and Kate used her palm to coat my dickhead.

"Take off your top and bra Kate," I ordered. She growled but flipped her tee over her head then popped the front clip of her bra and released what looked like DD tits. Her tits stood young and proud and her nipples firmed like pinkie tips. Her areoles were dark pink and as I watched they crinkled to help firm her darker nipples. I wondered how many boys wanted to see those tits while she teased them into treating her like a queen.

"Slide my dick between those great tits Kate and kiss my dickhead each time it slides up," I ordered her. I could see she wanted to be in control like the old days but my power had unnerved her.

"But first is your pussy dripping wet Kate?" I asked.

"Yyyeeesss," she moaned.

"Get some honey from your pussy and coat my cock with it to help it slide up and down."

Kate looked into my eyes with hunger then keeping one hand on my dick, slid her other under her skirt. She was busy for a few seconds then ran those fingers up and down my cock applying her warm thick pussy honey. She repeated that process a few times till my dick was coated then captured my cock between each tit. She mashed her tits around my cock and with a tit in each hand massaged my dick up and down. Her nipples would drag along my belly making them rock hard.

I really enjoyed the feeling of my cock sliding between her tits and my heavy balls sliding around on her tummy. Her breasts were warm and soft and massaged my cock back and forth. When I had enough tit action I told her to open her mouth and I slid my dickhead past her lips on the way up. Her warm and wet mouth sucked my dick giving pleasure to the top half of my cock. Her tongue teased my dick knot and throbbing helmet. She knew how to suck cock! "Use your fingers on my balls," I told Kate so keeping her tits in each palm she stroked my balls with her fingernails.

"Now suck that cock, nice and deep, all the way back till it taps your throat," I growled at Kate.

Kate desperately wanted to get control back but my power oozing into her through the contact of my cock was overwhelming her. She sighed deeply and gave up the fight.

She let me slip out from between her tits and took as much of my eight inch dick slowly into her mouth. I'm sure she tasted her own pussy juice still on my cock. She sucked my dick like she knew what she was doing. Maybe she wasn't the main queen on campus and had to lower her standards.

She kept one hand to rub the base of my cock up and down while her mouth did the same. "I'm getting close Kate, use your fingers on my balls again," I told her. She massaged my balls then licked down my dick and bathed my balls with her wet tongue. She softly sucked one large ball sack into her mouth and ran her tongue all around it. She pushed that ball sack out and gave its twin the same soft treatment.

"I'm gonna cum Kate and I want you to suck it all into your mouth but don't swallow any." She moaned like a refusal but scraped my balls with her fingernails then on her own spit on two fingers and slid them across my anus. She took my dick back into her mouth and sucked with her tight lips right on my dickhead. That did it and I started shooting five or six loads of hot thick cum into her mouth. "Get my cum slut girl, get it all," I moaned.

Kate slid her lips up and down my cock then to my dickhead and sucked away. She pulled my hot cum out from deep in my balls. I groaned over and over. I shot six, seven, eight hot thick globs of cum up my dick and out the eye of my dickhead. Kate sucked and licked my dick keeping her lips tight on my cock.

When I was spent and too sensitive I pulled out and said, "Show me."

Kate opened her mouth and pooled under her tongue was my thick white juice. "Dribble it out onto your tits Kate," I ordered. She moaned deeply and out dripped my cum across each of her tits until it dripped onto her belly. "Now lick it off your tits then swallow it down," she was told.

Kate gripped each tit and did her best to gather all my cum she could. She used her tongue and her fingers to gather it up. She tilted her head up to show me my cum then swallowed. When she did I used my power to give her a mini orgasm and I watched her chest turn red and her body quiver. "Clean my cock and get it hard again Kate," I ordered. Kate made love to my cock, licking it, sucking it and kissing my big dickhead and full heavy balls. When I felt rock hard again I told Kate to stand.

"Drop your skirt," I ordered her. Kate popped the button and pulled down the zipper and the skirt fell to the floor.

"Are your pretty blue panties all wet Kate?"

(moan), "Yes."

"Let me feel," I said as I brought my pointer to her pussy and touched her clit and poured out my power to that sexual button.

"Oh damm, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, my pussy is dripping," she moaned as she held my shoulders for support.

"Run your finger up your pussy lips and get all that pussy juice soaked into your dirty girl panties," I ordered Kate.

She palmed her vulva and rubbed her panties between her pussy lips to soak up all her pussy juice. I touched her clit through her panties again and could feel pussy juice pulse out to soak her panties yet again. "Now take them off and give them to me and climb up on my dick," I ordered her.

Kate pushed her panties down her legs, off her feet and held them out for me. I brought them to my face and inhaled. I slipped her soaking wet gusset between my lips and sucked on her juices. "You're such a pig," Kate growled again trying to get back control.

"Well this pig is gonna fuck you so good you're gonna cum ten times then beg me to fuck your stuck up tight ass," I growled. I put her panties to the side and growled, "Get your slut pussy up here and swallow my big thick cock."

Kate hesitated again fighting her internal battle but the slut won. She straddled my thighs and her swollen red pussy lips spread open and the aroma of her pussy honey filled the den. I intensified the attack on her body with my power feeling her losing control. She gripped my cock and massaged my dickhead along the entrance to her pussy. Her pussy juices ran out and coated my cock and balls and her own fingers. Her nether lips parted and my dick started to enter her hot moist love tunnel. Kate moaned as her tight cunt tried to accommodate my big thick cock. Slowly my dick entered reaching a depth and places I do not think Kate felt before.

"Oh Zach your cock is so big. I'm too tight. You're too deep," she moaned as her heavy pussy lips kissed my balls. I pushed up a little and tapped the door to her womb. "Oh damm Zach, oh damm, fuck, fuck," she moaned.

Kate slowly climbed her pussy up to my dickhead then slowly slid it fully up her cunt. Kate shuddered each time my dick went deep because it pulled down on her clit and pushed it back each time it slid out. Kate claimed that sexual feeling and began a more aggressive ride on my cock.

"Oh fuck Zach get it deeper make it rock hard, more, deeper, oooohhhhh," she moaned. Kate was now pounding down on my lap and my dickhead was assaulting the top of her sex. "Now Zach, do me hard and deep, do me, do me," Kate moaned as I felt her pussy walls tighten on my cock.

I touched my fingers to her clit and Kate exploded. Pussy juices gushed out and sprayed my lap. Cuss words poured out of her as I concentrated my power through her clit and explored her nerve endings and shot pleasure neurons throughout her body. Her pussy pulsed on my dick and her nipples hardened and her thighs gripped my legs and held on.

From the way her cunt choked and gripped my dick Kate went through six or seven strong orgasm but I held back from cumming. Kate's thighs were trembling and her breathing was rapid and gasping. She finally slumped into my arms and held on until her full body shaking slowed to a stop.

Still with my dick buried in Kate's pussy I stood and carried her to the side of the sofa. I pulled out, spun Kate around and pushed her over the padded arm of the sofa. Not giving her a chance to recover I dropped my dick fully down into her pussy and rubbed my balls on her pussy lips. Kate moaned real loudly as I quickly pounded away at her cunt hitting the door to her womb pushing it open with my large dickhead.

"Come join us Mrs. Johansen," I said since I had seen her watching from the landing as I fucked her daughter. "Come get on the sofa and feed your pussy to your daughter," I growled at Karin.

"No Zach, not my mom," Kate started to say but I smacked her ass several times and ran my dick across her g-spot. "Oh damm Zach anything, anything just give me that dick deep in me," she moaned.

Karin slid into position on the sofa with one leg on the back cushion and one on the floor. Karin lifted her daughter's face to the mouth of her pussy then pushed on the back of Kate's head and said, "Eat my pussy girl, eat it good, make your mommy cum hard."

It didn't seem like Kate was cooperating so I slapped her ass a few times each time tapping her g-spot with my dickhead. Kate dug into her mother's pussy and Karin moaned out, "Yea baby girl right there make mommy feel good I need this so badly, do me, do Me, DO ME."

Karin must have been strumming her own clit on the landing because she started bucking her pussy against her daughter's face and I watched her pussy juice spray Kate's face. Kate pulled back and opened her mouth wide and drank her mother's pussy milk. I pushed my dickhead against Kate's g-spot and released my power into that love knot and Kate's legs started jumping and trembling. My balls got a pussy honey spray as Kate slammed through several orgasms.

Before Kate recovered her breath I pulled my soaking wet dick out of her pussy and placed it against her anus. Using my power again I softened her anal ring and popped my dickhead past her defenses.

"NO, damm it Zach. NO not there! I never let anyone take my ass," Kate moaned as I slowly sunk my hard eight inches fully down her ass until my heavy balls kissed her pussy lips. Kate had no strength to push me off and each time she tried my dick went deeper. I used my power to leave a lingering hunger in her ass for more of my dick. I tweaked her neurons to her pleasure centers and my cock in her ass felt like a drug rush. Kate moaned over and over and quite soon Kate was using her ass to ride my dick to maximize her own pleasure.

"Oh Zach this is so wrong. You shouldn't be in my ass. It's too dirty but I love the feel of your big dick deep up my ass. I feel so filled up. It's so wrong. I'm out of my control. No one can have my ass. Ooohhh, give me more cock, do me deep, more, oh damm more," Kate yelled.

"Doesn't his big dick feel good in your ass," Karin asked her daughter.

"Yes mommy so good, so bad, so deep, so full," Kate moaned.

"Kate stick some fingers in your momma's pussy then also into her ass and drink all of your momma's pussy juice," I ordered then slapped her ass hard a few times. I felt Kate move then her mom let out a long loud moan.

"Turn your fingers upwards and rub her g-knot and get another finger up her ass," I yelled. Karin started bucking on the sofa so I pushed on the back of Kate's head mashing her lips onto mom's pussy. I then took over my own pleasure as I pulled my dick out then rammed Kate's ass full up with my cock. Kate grunted each time I slammed my cock deep and my balls slapped her pussy.

12