Zach Mrs. Johansen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love my big cock in your ass Kate? Is my pig cock deep up your ass Kate? Do you want me to stop or are you gonna beg me to fuck your ass hard and deep?" I growled as I slapped Kate's ass with each question.

"Oh you jerk, you slob, you pig, do my ass. Please do my ass! It's so nasty I'm gonna cum on your big thick cock," Kate growled out of control.

I was pounding her ass over and over and getting close to bathing her hot ass chute with my hot thick cum. I reached under Kate and pinched her clit and Kate screamed into an orgasm just as her mother matched her moan for moan. Kate's ass chute was pulsing on my cock squeezing it tight and milking my dick shaft. I grabbed Kate's long sweaty hair and pulled hard.

"Boom," my balls tightened and out shot four hot ropes of my cum. I pulled out then shot three more big loads up Kate's back. I dribbled two smaller loads into her ass crack then shoved my cock back down into her ass and basked in the warmth. I made small withdrawals and thrusts as Kate tried to come back from her little deaths.

I pulled out of Kate's ass and watched the big "O" I left behind wink at me as her ass pulsed from her orgasms. Kate grunted and my cream dribbled out slowly. I ran my dickhead through my cum then walked to the side of the sofa. I knelt down and ordered, "Clean my cock and balls Mrs. Johansen," and I pushed my soaked dickhead against her lips.

Her mouth opened and she swallowed my cock down to the base. She made a tight "O" with her lips then sucked strongly up my cock then washed my dickhead with her tongue. She pushed my dick up her face and washed my balls with her lips and tongue. "All clean Zach," she moaned.

I stood and slipped on my shorts and picked up Kate's soaking wet blue panties then walked behind Kate. I then tattooed her ass with hand slaps until both cheeks were bright red. Each slap make Kate's face slide along her mother's pussy and finally Karin cried, "Enough, enough, damm girl stop, stop, I'm cuming, I'm cuming again."

I slid my hands under Kate's waist and pulled her forward to rest on her mom. Two sets of nice big breast mashed together as it looked like they were falling into sexual exhaustion. "I'll let myself out and lock the door. Maybe I'll see you both tomorrow," I laughed on my way out. See it always pays off to be helpful to your neighbor.

When I got home I shut the house down for the night and did my business. The small light was still on in my mom's bedroom. I checked on my other daughter then I stripped and slid in behind my naked mom. Her ass was warm and inviting.

"Do you have any cock left for your poor old mom? Your baby has been fed and my ass has been tingling all night. You think you can get it wet in my pussy for a while then fill my ass with that beautiful thick long cock then fuck me till you fill my ass with your hot thick cum. Can you do that baby for the mother of your baby girl? Can you do that for me sweetie?" she moaned softly. My dickhead found her wet pussy lips and slid easily into where I was born from. "Yes baby, just like that," mom moaned as I lovingly took care of her pussy.

"Ok, now my ass but I'm so sleepy. If I fall asleep just finish inside my ass. I'll know in the morning you did what I needed. I love you so much son. Go ahead slide it up my ass while I'm still awake," she spoke softly.

My wet cockhead found her back door and slid easily all the way in.

"Just like that Zach, just like that. Nice and full up my ass. Hug me tight. Hold my leaky breasts. Kiss my neck. I'm so sleepy," and my mom fell asleep with my cock up her ass. I decided just to leave her filled up the ass and slowly I fell asleep also.

12