All Comments on 'Zack and Mom Ch. 02: The Apology'

by Robertsonj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequels

More please. Obviously for Macy to get involved you will have to fast forward the storyline by about 12 years. However, more of the adventures of Zack, Anna and their mom fucking and sucking each other at home and at the club, should be really good. Hey maybe get Ted involved and make the whole thing a foursome might make the whole thing much better.

max052max052about 10 years ago
Great story

Another 5 star, faved both story and author. Please keep going. Thanks for your contributions.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT!

Got another "Zack and Mom" in you? Admittedly, you had me confused since the first 'chapter' was not titled "Zack and Mom Ch. 01: The Gangbang" -- if you understand what I mean. Maybe a chapter three with Zack and Anna having to babysit Macy for another week, then spending their nights together while Macy is sleeping in her bed. Maybe a fourth one where Ted reveals that he knows and finally admits that he wants in on some of the action, especially with Anna, while Macy spends the weekend with the grandparents. Maybe use the Blue Room to start things. Just a couple of ideas.

Anon101anonAnon101anonover 7 years ago
Amazing

Really great story 5 out of 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous