Zack and Mom Ch. 02: The Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers

Closing my eyes, I thrust deep and hard, hearing the blonde react. I felt my mom turn to look at us and then I felt her breath on my stomach. Opening my eyes, she had positioned her head to be right next to our hips.

"Remember," she said to me, "take everything you want from her ass. She's been a bad girl."

I began pulling and thrusting faster, feeling my orgasm mounting. I started to make noise uncontrollable and heard my mom encouraging me. Thinking about how I had taken my mom so hard she was little more than a quivering wet mess, thinking about she had brought a friend to apologize, that she was sharing me, thinking about how this friend had become a dutiful slave to my pleasures, dropped me over the edge. I felt myself filling the blonde with my cum, my arms giving out and causing me to drop on her. I laid there for a minute panting and then slowly took myself out of her.

I moved to the wall and sat against it, breathing. I relaxed every muscle and smiled. Turning to them, I watched as they kissed and my mom finished off the blonde by rapidly running her fingers over the woman's clit. My mom laughed as the blonde squirted a little on her hand and then began shaking.

Slowly gaining control of my breathing, I felt my heart rate go down. I was still smiling and I felt my eyes droop a little.

"Don't go to sleep," my mom said. I turned to look at her. She smiled at me. "Confession. We were late because we were drinking in the parking lot. She needed some courage and I gave it to her."

"Okay," I responded.

"So," my mom said. She drug the word out for a long moment before she continued. "We're gonna need you to drive us home."

"Okay," I said. "I'll drop you off first and then her. Then Ted won't think anything."

"Huh?" my mom asked. She squinted and looked at me. "You know we live in the same place."

"I know," I said. "But if I come home later than you, he won't think anything's weird."

"No," my mom said. She tilted her head. "Not you and me."

I looked back at her with the same confused, squinted look. What could she have meant? Then it hit me. I looked at the blonde and saw it. I should have seen it before, but being too excited I hadn't let myself think.

"She really has been a bad girl, Zack," my mom said. She took the mask off the blonde and revealed Anna underneath. "That's why I made her apologize."

Anna looked up at me and smiled. Apparently she knew who I was the whole time and had been willing to go along with it. My mouth dropped open and I removed my mask, looking first at my mom, then at my sister, then back at my mom. "Wait," I said. "So all that stuff about how she hadn't had a good time and..."

"That was true," Anna said. "Last weekend sucked. There were a bunch of old guys with small penises feeling me up."

"I should never have let her use my account," my mom said. "Lesson learned, I guess."

"And," Anna said, "I'm glad you came in me. I'm sorry. I'll help with Macy more."

My mouth was still open as I heard someone in the hall mention something about hot as he walked by. My mom shouted a thank you and laughed. I think my mouth was still open even after I had gotten myself completely dressed and ready to take my family home.

END OF STORY

Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers
12