Zapped by The Martian Slut Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, I need to think about this. So I guess I have to use a cliche too, I need some space tonight. I'm sleeping in the guest room."

ON THE MARTAIN SHIP

Wobbles needed a break from writing up his report of the "incident of alien contact." Fucking paperwork, and there's gonna be even more when I get back home. Damned bureaucrats. He finally had a chance to check in on the Earthling that had rescued him. He zeroed in on the dwelling of Zeke and his mate. He was hoping Zeke was pleased with his gift to him. He knew they were both present from the readings he got.

He zeroed in on Kate first. She was in her bedroom. Odd, why is she pleasuring herself alone? Well, she definitely seems to be as randy as those rabbits. Then he zoomed in on Zeke. Zeke was in bed in another room, just staring into space. Even odder, why isn't he with his mate? She was clearly horny, just as he'd wished for. Hmm. That was a puzzle. Oh well, back to the report. He'd have to check back in the next day for further observation.

BACK ON EARTH

Breakfast was awkward for Kate and Zeke. While the kids were eating breakfast, Zeke asked Kate if they were going to be okay. Kate said in a low voice, "I don't know what happened, but I will be making arrangements all day to find out, and I will fix this."

Zeke went to work, fully believing Kate would be true to her word.

Kate called in sick. She had no idea what was going on, but she knew her marriage was in crisis. She set appointments with her doctors. She researched therapists, found one she liked, and set an appointment. Those tasks accomplished, she masturbated.

Then she made calls to have her couch removed, and to order a new one. After she'd accomplished those tasks, she texted Zeke to let him know about the doctors' appointments. She deliberately didn't mention the couch. Zeke just texted back, "I'm glad." Well, she reasoned, it was the best she could expect.

Those things done, she decided she needed to talk to Jerry. Leaving nothing to chance, she reached into the top drawer of the dresser, her "mommy drawer." It was the place she kept the sexy undergarments, the lube, vibrator, and other various items out of easy reach of their children. It was the vibrator she needed.

She got herself off three times before she put it away. Now that she knew thoughts of lust were at bay, she checked her appearance, then crossed the street to Jerry's house. She rang the bell, a look of resolve on her face. He let her in, clearly feeling awkward.

"I brought your things," Kate said, holding a shirt, underwear, shoes and socks.

"Thank you. Um ... I don't know what to say."

"Me either, but we should talk. Can I come in?"

"Of course."

Kate came in and sat down. Jerry sat across from her. There was tension between them. Kate spoke first.

"Jerry, I have no idea what happened. I can't even explain it to myself. I need your help to understand this, and make it right with Zeke."

"I want this too, I really do." He was silent for a moment. "What do you think happened?

"All I know is, I felt strange for a moment, and then I fell. I caught hold of you, my arms were around your neck, then we kissed. At that point, all I wanted was you. I couldn't even think. I just wanted to be fucked, I don't even think it had anything to do with you. Not that you aren't attractive or sweet, but I was just out of my mind with lust. It's like my brain shut off."

Jerry looked at her for a moment before replying, processing her words. "Kate. That's exactly what I was feeling. I can't explain it either."

Kate's eyes lit up. "You felt it too, a feeling of lust that just overpowered you?"

"Yes. That's describes perfectly what I was feeling. It was crazy. I'd never threaten my relationship with the two of you, even if you threw yourself at me. But in that moment, I couldn't think of anything else. That's exactly what happened."

"Thank you, Jerry, thank you! Whatever happened, it happened to both of us."

"I'm so relieved to hear you say that. Ever since Zeke caught us, I've had nothing but guilt. It was something I never thought I'd do. It's just like all I could think about at that moment, was having sex with you."

"Me too! And sex like I've never had, in ways I've never done it. If you'd wanted my ass, you could have had it, despite my personal aversion to anal sex."

"If you'd wanted me to take your ass, there was no way I'd have refused. I would have done anything you wanted. I would have licked my own cum out of your pussy, normally something that would disgust me."

"Jerry, even talking about this is making me aroused. I need to leave. I came over here for understanding, and you've helped me. If I need you to talk to Zeke, will you do that? I know it will be awkward. But I may need it to save my marriage."

"I'll do anything you need. Anything. I want this to go back to the way it was."

Kate stood up, "Thank you. I'll call you. We should avoid contact for now."

Jerry also stood up. "Yes, we should. I'm here for you both. Let me know what you need."

Jerry walked her to the door. He gave her a light smack on her ass as she was about to leave. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

Kate paused, then looked back, tingling from the touch. "I understand, believe me. We both have to resist though, until we understand this. When you spanked me just now, it just made me want to be bent over and just be taken. You can't do that again. I need to get home." Kate turned away, and almost ran across the street to her home.

She opened the door to her house, trembling as she went inside. Kate was feeling a need for release again. It had been difficult to have that conversation. So very difficult. She felt she had done what she needed to do, but now had to address the physical urge, the maelstrom churning in her pussy. She opened the "Mommy drawer," reaching for her vibrator. She didn't look, just felt around for that familiar shape. Her fingers found the lube first. She pulled it out of the drawer ... thought a few moments, then took it and went back to Jerry's place. 10 minutes later, Kate was bent over Jerry's couch, with his lubed-up cock in her ass.

At work, Zeke could barely concentrate. The morning had been been torture. All he could think about was the image of Kate's ankles on Jerry's shoulders. He regretted coming to work. He was in no condition to actually get anything done. What he wanted, was to be with his wife. He was emotionally raw. After several hours of not accomplishing anything, he just wanted to hear her voice. So he called.

Kate heard the ringing from right beneath her face. Since her purse was on the couch directly in front of her, that wasn't a surprise. Her ringtone was Salt N Pepa's "Push It," which she'd always found to be a song of empowerment. She reached into her purse blind, fumbling for the phone, trying to end the call and the distraction.

Behind her, Jerry stopped thrusting to ask, "You gonna get that?"

"Hell no," she said as the the lyric, "Push it, push it real good" played. She frantically kept blindly swiping. "Keep fucking me, don't stop, I'm sending it to voice mail. I'm about to cum!"

The music stopped after a few frantic swipes. Jerry, picked up immediately where he'd left off, fueled on by the thought of her being close to an orgasm. Kate had her fingers back on her clit, "Oh fuck, that's it. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder. I want you to cum in me!"

Kate had never imagined anal sex could feel so good. Zeke would be in for a treat when she let him have her there. There was no doubt she'd be doing this again. Lost in her haze of lust, Kate didn't realize the swipe that finally ended the call was near the top, not the bottom of the screen. Her phone was upside down, and her eventually successful attempt to "swipe right" had connected the call.

In his office, Zeke worried when Kate's phone kept ringing. He felt relief when Kate apparently answered. Just hearing her voice would be like a salve for his emotional wounds. He didn't have a chance to speak before he heard, "-voice mail, I'm about to cum!"

Zeke didn't say a word, just turned down the volume for his call, because Kate was loud. Again.

"Oh fuck, that's it. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass harder. I want you to cum in me!"

That was followed by the quieter and more distant Jerry's voice, "Me too. I'm so close."

"Harder, harder! Take my anal cherry!"

Zeke disconnected the call, and threw the phone on his desk, where it bounced off onto the floor. What the fuck was this shit? He sat numb. How could she be so stupid to fuck Jerry again if she was sincere about trying to work things out? That thought was his first thought, immediately followed by, She's giving Jerry her ass? Is this happening in our home again? The thoughts enraged him. This was in a way more insulting than just sex, and so out of character. This was not the Kate he thought he knew. This is not the Kate I know. This is not the Kate I know. This is not the Kate I know. That repeated mantra, helped to calm him down. A bit. Breathe, breathe, breathe.

He went over every part of the conversation in his mind. If he took what he heard at face value, she had meant to send the call to voice mail. But that alone would have made him suspicious under the circumstances. Maybe Jerry had picked it up, and she had told him to send it to voice mail. Instead, that asshole might have done the opposite. Was he trying to break them up, to get a clear shot at her? He wondered what in the world she was thinking.

Kate was thinking that getting fucked in the ass was an amazing experience. I can't wait to do this with Zeke, I was crazy to have resisted this. Her orgasm over, reason partially resumed, "I need to use your shower."

"Of course."

Jerry led Kate to the bathroom. Her desire quelled for the moment, her thoughts turned to Zeke. How has this happened again? As Jerry turned on the water for her, she thought, "Maybe this has something to do with couches. Could I have a couch fetish?"

That idea seemed silly, but so did any other possible explanation. She realized her thoughts were a jumble as Jerry tenderly escorted her into the tub. As the water cascaded over her, she was relieved Zeke hadn't been a witness to this. The first time was bad enough. She already knew she would have to to disclose this to him as soon as possible, but she'd try to spare the details. Hopefully her wonderful husband was having a stress-free day at work.

Zeke's rage was ebbing, to be replaced by confusion. If Kate's actions had seemed out of place the first time, they were even more puzzling now. She had seemed so sincere and distraught just that morning, but it wasn't just that. Kate wasn't stupid, and going back to Jerry the next day definitely was an act you'd find splashing around in the stupid well. Also, he had never, ever, pushed for anal sex. Any hints on his part had been shut down in no uncertain terms. She didn't want a finger in there. She didn't even want a tongue there. Breathing on it made her nervous.

Zeke tried to process the betrayal. His head was wrestling with two conflicting ideas. One was the world he thought he knew, the other was what he'd recently seen and heard. Kate, his loving wife, now where was her head at? Not nearly as significant, but also of importance, where was his best friend Jerry's head at?

Kate looked down at Jerry's head between her legs, as she came for a second time. Her own head was on a pillow. The shower had started out innocently enough, two people washing themselves clean. Then, each other. That had been ten minutes ago. Now, Jerry's tongue had pulled out another delicious orgasm and was lapping up her flowing juices. She was still shuddering when he kissed her on the mouth. She used to think that was disgusting. Now, she was enjoying the taste of herself on another man's lips. She looked at the clock. She'd have to be home in a couple of hours to prepare for the kids to arrival. Part of that would be a necessary second shower. She wondered if Jerry's cock had two more performances in it.

Zeke arrived home furious. He opened the door, then slammed it shut. He was ready to confront Kate with her treachery and dissolve the marriage. What he didn't expect, was to see Jerry there as well. Zeke had been prepared to have it out with Kate. He was unprepared for the very first thing she said as he saw them.

"Honey, I need to tell you something. Jerry and I had sex again."

Zeke was speechless for a moment, then sputtered, "I know!"

"How do you know?"

"I heard you on the phone!"

"On the phone?"

"Yes, on the phone! I called you and you made me listen!"

"Zeke, please stop shouting. I don't know what you heard, and I'm sure it was awful. I thought I declined the call."

Kate was anxious, and Zeke was trying to fathom the unfathomable. If she thought she had declined the call, why was she confessing? This was hurting his brain.

"Jerry is here to hopefully help you understand. I don't love Jerry, but whatever is happening, it's happening to the both of us."

Zeke painfully and patiently listened to their story, despite the occasional thought of wanting to go to the garage and find an axe, then use that axe to become national news as he went "Full Jigsaw" on the offending parties.

Jerry said, "Zeke, I love you like a brother. Everything Kate said is true. It really just happened. I can't explain it in any other way."

Zeke thought. Either the story was true, or his wife was a stranger he had never known. If the latter was true, she'd been deceiving him for their entire relationship. That would mean he was incredibly stupid. He didn't like to think he was. As for Jerry, he hadn't known him as long. Sure, Jerry clearly thought Kate was a catch, but he'd never seen him act on that. He'd never seen or heard him do a singular questionable action. His story also matched hers. So either Jerry was also sincere, or he was playing a long game, just waiting for an opportunity to get a shot. How likely was that? Jerry would have to be a sociopath to pull that off.

In the end, Zeke went with the reality he had known for years. The story had to be true. No one in the room knew the reason why yet. Until it got figured out, Jerry couldn't have any interaction with Kate. And since Zeke was inclined to believe Kate when she said it had nothing to do with Jerry, he couldn't leave her side. She couldn't be around any man alone. Shit, he found himself worried about her being around women as well.

After Jerry left, Zeke called to take time off off work. Whatever was happening, he needed to be around Kate constantly. Kate called her mother, and asked her to come pick up the kids. She said she and Zeke needed some time alone together for a few days. Erin was always happy to see her grandchildren, but couldn't resist teasing, "So, you and Zeke need some time alone? Glad to see the passion is still red hot."

It was all Kate could do to keep her voice cheerful, "Something like that."

Zeke and Kate kissed and hugged the kids, as Grandma took them away for the week. The kids were always happy to see Grandma. She always took them to school in a car, as well as picked them up. No bus for them. It was like going first class. That out of the way, Kate and Zeke both needed space. They didn't want to talk, yet they did. The night ended with them asleep in different bedrooms, promising to talk in the morning.

ON THE MARTIAN SHIP

Wobbles had finally completed his report. He checked in, and once again, Kate was masturbating, this time with a vibrator up her ass as she fingered her clit, while Zeke was in another room. Wobbles looked at photos in the data base to try to understand Zeke's facial expression. The word that came back was "despair." What went wrong? Wobbles felt guilty. The landing party was due to leave in two days. Wobbles approached the commander, and they had a meeting. It took one of those two days for Wobbles to convince everyone to get the "green light" to rectify this situation.

AFTER THE GREEN LIGHT

Zeke and Kate were suddenly on a spaceship. Zeke's hibernating memories had been restored, it was decided that would make things easier. Conversations ensued filling Kate in on what had happened. Wobbles was was blinking a lot as he explained. As he had no eyebrows or eyelashes, it was hard to know if that was an allergy or emotion. Kate's feelings went from shock, to relief, to grief, to anger, to a desire to experience alien cock when one of the Martians embraced her, before screaming, "Turn it off!"

Hugger quickly broke the embrace and hurried out of the room, fiddled with a few controls, and moments later Kate's super-horniness just vanished. Then Hugger returned, "Sorry, that was an oversight."

A bit of yelling ensued, followed by silence. Everyone was embarrassed.

Eventually Smarthead spoke up, addressing Zeke. "We have restored Kate's normal libido. Everything should be as it was. Naturally, we'll have to zap your memory of this visit."

"This visit?! It won't erase the memories I have of my wife fucking Jerry."

"Well fine then, we'll erase yours to a point before that."

Kate said, "What about mine?"

"Why is that important?"

"You can't be serious, what planet are you from?"

"Mars."

Kate screamed, "It's a fucking expression!"

"Perhaps you could communicate more precisely. We do find interpreting the female nuance of your species difficult."

Zeke was thinking, "Us too," but wisely didn't say it.

Kate felt like she was talking to a child as she explained, "I'll be consumed with guilt. I'll worry about whether or not to confess, or keep this secret to the grave. I'll worry about what made me a slut, and if I might do it again. I'll start to resent my husband for not giving me those multiple, mind-blowing orgasms. I'll wonder if it's because I need a bigger cock, like Jerry's. Picturing that slightly larger and wider cock in me, in my mouth, buried in my ass, every time Zeke and I-"

Zeke coughed, "Honey, you've made your point."

Hugger, as was his wont, took the diplomatic route. "I think we can comply. Again, we have to apologize. It appears we did you a disservice. We are quite remorseful. I say this with complete sincerity. Is there more we can do?"

Zeke was still angry, but recognized the olive branch being offered. "Okay, I understand you were just trying to help. You have no idea what you've done though. There is another person you affected. You idiots also zapped our neighbor Jerry at the same time."

Hugger and Smarthead looked at each other for a few seconds without speaking. Finally Smarthead spoke, "We didn't. That ray was a precision shot."

Kate raised her voice, "Well we were close together, touching at the same time. Did you take that into consideration?"

Smarthead answered, slightly irritated. "It's not necessary. That ray only works on the female of all Terran species. We never developed one for the males. On your planet, that seemed unnecessary."

He noted that this comment produced a red discoloration on the female human's face. He waited for a response, and noted that the male human's face also was now discolored. He briefly wondered if that discoloration was a sign of an airborne contagion among them. Taking a page from Hugger's book, he simply said, "We would like to help."

After silently fuming for a moment or three, Zeke said, "I have one more request."

BACK ON EARTH

Zeke awoke in a hospital, greeted by a nurse.

"Mr. Yoakum, I'm so glad you're awake."

The last thing Zeke could remember, was Kate kissing him at the airport. He'd just returned home from Uncle Abe's funeral. He had no idea why he was in a hospital.