Zapped by The Martian Slut Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate awoke the same way a few hours later, in the same hospital, greeted by her mother. After the understandable, "Where am I? What happened?," Erin explained that she and Zeke had been discovered in their car after a collision with a tree. This was after Kate had asked Erin to watch the kids, so that Kate and Zeke could "get their freak on." The fact that Zeke had had his pants down was a detail Erin clearly loved being the first to share. Kate was mortified. She had no memory of any of it.

According to the doctors, both had short-term memory loss. There was a chance those memories might return, but also the possibility they never would. What the doctors found most odd, was that two people had both suffered some sort of amnesia, lasting approximately the same duration. The doctors wanted to examine them a bit before releasing them.

Kate and Zeke spent that time together trying to understand how they'd wound up in that car accident, to no avail. When they both questioned people they knew, the only clue to the puzzle was Kate's mother telling them they had taken some time to rekindle their passion. While pleasing to have a partial answer, there was a lingering concern with both of them that made them worry why they had felt they needed to have that time together.

Zeke and Kate were both eventually discharged. Despite their case of "parallel amnesia," the doctors determined they were both otherwise healthy.

ON THE MARTIAN SHIP

Wobbles checked in on both of them before the exploration and acquisition team was ready to depart. They were both at their dwelling. Once again, it seemed the memory wipes had stuck. There was no danger of anyone being alerted to their presence. He was sad his attempt to repay kindness had ended in disaster. He'd done all he could, and failed. At least the unintended damage had been mostly fixed.

Mostly, because the uncertain part was, there could be residual effects. The female might have forgotten the events, but there was still the possibility of "muscle memory." He hoped that would cause no further adverse complications in this case. Unfortunately, he would no longer be around to monitor and intervene. It was time to go home.

After the ship was in space, heading back to Mars, Wobbles tried to turn his thoughts back to the mission. He checked in on the salamanders. They seemed to be doing fine. Then he checked in on the other new acquisition. He found Smarthead and his biology team engaged in conversation.

The Martians were puzzled, Zeke had told them that they should have never stopped using the anal probes, that the secret to understanding human emotions lay within the rectum. They were not discovering anything new. The aliens checked their meters, as the screams continued.

"I'm sorry I cheated on Vanessa! I'm sorry I fucked over my friend and fucked his wife. Please, please, I'm sorry!"

Smarthead made a decision. "Hmm. It seems we aren't getting much new information. Try the bigger anal probe with the protruding sensory spikes, the one we named after that Earth animal."

"The Porcupine?"

"Yes, that one. Dial that up to 11."

BACK ON EARTH

After they'd both been cleared to go home, they spent hours trying to trigger memories from each other, to no avail. Finally it was Zeke who said, "This may take a while, if it ever happens, but it seems we're both meant to have some time together. Since we're both off of work, maybe we should use this opportunity to do that."

Kate grinned. "That sounds great. And maybe, tonight we can try something new."

"For instance?"

"For some reason, anal sex doesn't scare me any more. Maybe it's the injury, but honey, would you like to ... put it in my butt?"

At that moment, and for the rest of his life, Zeke lost interest in retrieving any lost memories.

And they lived happily ever after.

Thanks to my editor Lue for her assistance. I did make revisions to the story after her last edit, but if there are any errors, I'm positive they are hers.

#luethrownunderthebus

I appreciate feedback and find it helpful for future submissions. Some of the feedback I got on my universally acclaimed first story "Cambodia," was helpful while writing this one. Good, bad, or indifferent, I consider all public comments and those given in emails.