All Comments on 'Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 06'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistover 6 years ago

Great to see another update to this, although I wish there was more blackmail/humiliation moments in the chapter ;)

I do love that you didn't have Priyanka jump straight to sex in the final scene, only cunnilingus. Feel like fucking would just be too large/damaging a lapse in judgement for her at this point, especially if she did it with a person who "knew" her.

Anyway, can't wait to see what other games you have for Priyanka in the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How many pets?!?

Who is Grace? And where did Lindsay go? And that girl at the party...and didn't you hint about the other girl running in the thunderstorm? How many pets does he have? OMG...this is some deep conspiracy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Web blackmail

i would like the story continue in a more web orientated way not so much 'real life' action. That you get in enough stories here. This was so far a rather special thing. More of it please.

BeckyWilsonBeckyWilsonover 6 years ago
I love this

More on the blackmail / humiliation aspect please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Love the new developments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Priyanka Makes the Moves this Time

OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD!

Priyanka is so sexy. Her transformation is amazing. I can't wait to read another chapter. There are so many questions that need answering. Please don't leave your readers out to dry. I have to go jack off now, thank you for the reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous