Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes darted around the room and noticed the cameras. What if the boys saw them? Thinking quickly, she went to her dresser and pulled out her sleepmask and a scarf. She gave the sleepmask to Adam and tied the scarf around Jake's eyes. She grabbed two more scarves.

"I know this probably isn't necessary, but I don't want you getting grabby. Drop you pants."

In a moment both slacks had hit the ground, their semi hard cocks hang free below their shirts. She slipped behind them and tied their wrists together behind their backs with a scarf before seating them on the bed. She licked her lips as she stepped back in front, able to freely observe their dicks. She reached out and caressed both of them, using her left hand for Adam and her right for Jake. Both boys groaned in unison. In complete control, Pri allowed herself to revel in the texture of their rapidly hardening members. Hard but velvety cocks for her to play with at her leisure. She started pumping them, noting how Adam's was thicker but Jake's was longer. The boys groaned again. Pri felt that she was doing a much better job with her right hand than her left, but Adam wasn't complaining. She was fixated on their cocks, now rock hard. All the porn videos she had been forced to watch had given her tips on how to give a hand job, and she put them to work. Precum started leak out, first from Jake and then Adam. Jake's breathing became more rapid

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she asked.

The room was silent other than the labored breathing of her boys. Pri fought the temptation to use her mouth. She knew she was about to earn two orgasms of her choice and she planned to use one of them as soon as the boys left.

"I'm about to cum," Jake groaned.

Pri released him immediately and Jake groaned in frustration, his rock hard cock trembling in the air. She set to work on Adam with both hands, cupping his balls with her left and stroking him with right. Using both her hands allowed Adam to catch up in just a few minutes. He panted out his warning and Pri continued, focused on his cock. When he came she marveled at how high the thick ropes of cum flew out of his cock, and she milked him until he was spent, the last spurts dribbling down her hand. I'm going to have some cleaning to do tomorrow, she mused, glancing at the lines of cum reaching all the way to her desk. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her hands before untying his hands. He was still panting as she pulled off the sleepmask.

"Thank you."

"Go," she said, pointing to the door. "Don't wait up."

With a grin he quickly pulled up his pants and left. Pri turned her full attention to Jake, his cock now flagging slightly, as he sat in silent expectation. She took her time bringing him to full hardness before leaning in to kiss him as she jacked him off. Their tongues battled as she pumped him with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

"I'm gonna cum," he finally moaned.

Pri pulled back to watch his eruption, adding more ropes of thick cum to the floor. She held his shrinking cock and kissed him again. After wiping off her hands, she untied his and pulled off his blindfold. They smiled softly at each other. Pri could hardly wait for him to leave so she could frig herself to an orgasm.

"Thank you."

He rose and pulled up his pants. When he was dressed he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. She felt him turn her and pushed back.

"Now it's your turn," he smiled.

"No. You go home now. No more." In response he gently pushed her back on the bed, standing between her legs. "Jake, stop it," she smiled. "We're finished.

Without breaking eye contact he pulled up her right leg and gently kissed her knee as he slipped off her sandal. He kissed his way down her leg to her foot.

"Jake, I said stop. Bad boy. That's enough," she started before he sucked her toes into is mouth.

Pri jumped at the incredible sensation as she watched him lick and suck her toes. She had no idea her toes were so sensitive. She stared as his tongue slipped between her toes. He kissed the bottom of her foot, his tongue sending shocks through her body. She noticed her skirt was riding up and piled both hands to protect her crotch. The accidentally bump of her hands on her pussy reinforced just how turned on she was already. He nipped the back of her calf, causing her to squeal.

"Jake, come on," she whimpered.

"Jesus Pri, other girls taste like salt, you taste like sugar."

He lifted her leg and licked the back of her knee, causing her to buck. Her hands gripped her pussy again as her head fell back in ecstasy. She had never felt anything as wonderful as what his tongue was doing to her legs. His hands caressed her thigh as they slid down and took her hands. She looked back up at him as they held hands and he turned his attention to her other foot. Pri stared, mesmerized, as he sucked and laved her toes before kissing his way up her leg. The back of her knee again attracted special attention, leaving her quivering. He started to kiss his way up her inner thigh, slowly working his way to the hem of her skirt, now pooled over panties. He licked the inside of her upper thigh on one leg and then the other. Still holding her hands, together they pushed her skirt up to expose her panties. He took advantage of the newly exposed skin to kiss and suck the very tops of the thighs before licking the skin along the seam of her panties.

"Oh God, Jake," she whispered.

He repeated the move on her other leg, eyes holding hers as he slowly loved her. She noticed his hands were now on the sides of her panties, her hands still intertwined with his. He gave her another lick along the seam of her panty.

"This is as far as I can go, Pri. I can't cross this magical boundary without your permission."

"What? Oh God, Jake."

He licked her again, his tongue running along the edge of her bottom. She knew what she wanted, what she needed. Her thumbs hooked the waistband of her panty and tried to pull them down for him, but he stopped her.

"You have to tell me, Pri. You have to tell me what you want me to do."

"Take my panties off!"

He smiled softly at her and nipped the inside of her thigh before their hands joined in pulling off her panties. Completely exposed to him, he looked down and focused on her pussy while he licked her inner thigh again. He blew softly on clit, causing her to gasp.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, oh God yes, Jake, stop teasing me!"

He lowered his face, his nose almost touching her clit. Suddenly she felt the tip of his tongue touch the cleft of her bottom and she squealed as he licked up her slit to her clit. Her hands clamped onto his as her back arched and he repeated the motion, this time slower and harder. His mouth settled on her most sensitive spot and he focused his tongue there. Pri was delirious from pleasure and finally yanked her hand free to clamp it over her mouth. She had never felt any pleasure so exquisite, his tongue doing things to her pussy she had never even imagined. All the pent up desire in her body boiled to the surface. She freed her other hand and grabbed her pillow, smashing it over her face. Her body tensed and suddenly her orgasm crested, her screams muffled by the pillow as her mind went red. He held her hips in place and sucked her through her orgasm until she could take no more. She blindly reached down and pushed his head away from her too sensitive clit, babbling incoherently. She pushed the pillow off her face and sucked in the cool air, too dazed to do anything but lay there, legs still spread wide before him.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," he whispered in her ear. He gave her a peck on the cheek and stood. Moments later she heard him turn off the lights and leave her room. With the last of her energy she hoisted herself onto her bed and fell asleep.