Zero, Fifty, or One Hundred - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and grabbed a glass of water. After drinking half of it she sat back down. She continued.

"Then came damage control. I knew you would be pissed about about what I did and rightfully so. If you got drunk and kissed another woman on a dance floor I would go for your balls. I even knew it would be worse because we had such a hot session afterwards, you would wonder if I was thinking of something or someone else. So I made another one of my many mistakes. I tried to use my "friend" Luke to help cover it up. And supposedly he did. He made sure I knew about it. So here I am owing a favor to my "friend", who only wants to take me to dinner on a night that my usual friends are unable to make. I am still lonely because I don't think you are going to be home until late so in a moment of stupidity I screw up. And I am so sorry. Our relationship has always been based on trust in each other. I screwed up." Tears were running down her face at this point even though she wasn't sobbing.

Aw hell.

I got up and gave her a hug. I put a long kiss on her. Pulling away I had to say something.

"We aren't there yet, and it is going to take a bit. But if you are in 100% so am I."

Epilogue:

Sharon and I went to counseling for a little bit. Talking out my issues helped me get over them. The big take away for me was that just because communication was a strong point when we first got together, we still had to work on it. The counselor also suggested Sharon get tested for hormonal imbalance. 31years old was a bit early to worry about it but not unheard of, and after a few tests and changing her birth control she felt better. Unfortunately I can't say that we are back to where we were but we are back to good.

The polygraph test showed her to be truthful about all the difficult questions I asked. As for the little nagging in my head about the veracity of those tests, well I can live with that.

I did actually sign up for boxing lessons. Sharon got interested in self defense classes being taught there and Thursday girls bar night became Thursday girls self defense night. Sharon decided to sign us up for martial arts classes. She is a natural and I can barely hang with her. Sparring together is the best foreplay we have found.

The project came in 6 weeks ahead of schedule and under budget. My company is now playing with the big boys when it comes to government contracts. They tried to move me to a vice presidency position and I turned it down because it required too much travel. Instead I basically created a special projects division and now head that. It came with a new office and a executive assistant. My new executive assistant has the nicest ass and a megawatt smile. She also gives a great blowjob. So far noone has complained about me and my wife working together. As long as we make money I don't think anyone will.

Most of the 38000.00 bonus for my initial project went into the college fund for Casey. However I kept enough out for an all inclusive resort week with my wife. My parents were actually ready to give my daughter back when we got home.

I got a misdemeanor assault charge for punching the shithead. Best 300 bucks and 40 hours of community service I have ever spent. Luke got 3-5 years for attempted rape and possession of a controlled substance. The white powder was GHB. He also got the shit kicked out of him when he was walking to his car at night. No it wasn't me. Apparently Luke had done the date rape drug trick before and one of his victim's brothers caught up with him. The guy got 2-3 for felony assault. I put 50 bucks a month in his prison commissary account.

============================================

I would like to thank everyone who gave feedback, encouragement, and advice. I didn't realize how scary it was to put something out there like this. Thank you for reading and I hope it was entertaining. I am trying to hone my writing and storytelling skills so feedback is appreciated. -

Ahaz

12