All Comments on 'Zinnia Blossoms Ch. 03'

by Thermite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anatomy game on point!

With descriptions of bodies so visceral, so real, it was like I was there! Well polished and very tasteful, each character's personality totally relatable and entertaining. An ending to a 3-chapter adventure that leaves one satisfied yet yearning for more...if that isn't a hint, then I don't know what is! Can't wait to see what they get up to next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How is this author & story not better known?

OMG so good! Thanks for the amazing story, Thermite! You have a real gift for erotic fiction; realistic, loving and dirty all at once. My only quibble is the changing POV, but I fully admit that's a personal preference. This is outstanding work! I hope to see more stories from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really smart

Really enjoyed the humor and perspective. Tks

E

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
Awesome so far

I'm honestly surprised this series isn't rated higher. Just one question though, are we going to get another part detailing Dane's first time with his other twin Sandy? Or what happened between Sandy and Zinnia both during and after Dane's love-making with Sally? Would be very keen on reading that and the story wouldn't necessarily feel complete without it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThermite@Thermite
Isn't this technically an autobiography? Just a thought. Anyway, I'm a white Australian member of the homo sapiens sapiens species. I enjoy writing and I've been told I'm not too bad at it. I write erotica rather slowly. This is by choice rather than necessity - I CAN wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES