Zinnia Blossoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, so that she could stop me if she wanted to, I spread her long, shapely legs, unfolded her to my sight, and began to kiss my way up one foot to her ankle, then to her knee, then up along her inner thigh as her hand ran gently through my hair.

I don't pretend to understand what happened next but something about her scent drove me wild. Her fragrant smell triggered something in my brain and the next thing I knew I was lapping at her like I was a dying man and her pussy the most precious of mountain springs. A dimly aware part of me wondered if it was because we were related, some kind of chemical compatibility, but frankly I didn't give a shit. I needed to lick, to swallow as much as she'd give me, and she gave me a lot.

She got close as I sucked on her clit but what drove her over the edge was when I slipped a couple of fingers in her and teased her, pumped her, fucked her cunt as I suckled on her button and as much of her sweet labia as I could. When she came it was hard, creaming into my mouth, a sudden gush of fluid that didn't entirely surprise me. I lost most of it, though, and she made a lovely mess on my bed.

Mum let out a shuddering moan as I started licking again and tugged on my shoulders so, reluctantly, I moved up her body. I'd planned on flipping her over but something about her stare made me rethink. Soon we were face to face and once I'd locked eyes with her...

"Please fuck me," she whispered needlessly, arms around my neck and legs splayed to grant me access. It was a begging plea and there was real need, almost desperation in her gaze. "My beautiful boy, fuck your Mum," she added, tilting her hips to rub her pussy up and down my shaft, tempting it. Hearing me let out a low groan she grinned a long, slow, lazy smile and her voice dropped. She pulled my head down to whisper in my ear.

"Your lovely cock, please, I need it, slide it in, fill my perverted, wet cunt up with your magnificent cock..."

"You like dirty talk," I whispered back, almost scared to look her in the eye as I rubbed my rod against her pussy, tapped the head on her clit, felt her twitch and jump with every impact.

"I love it," she purred, "and I just loooove cock. I love sucking it and having it in my hands and feeling it invade my arse, I love cum dripping out of my pussy, your Mummy's such a filthy slut..."

That jarred me a bit but I tried to roll with it.

"You want a cock right now, then?" I asked, trying out a deep and husky voice. Just to see if it'd work.

"No." She pushed at my shoulders slightly until we were eye to eye again and I saw her looking into mine, first the left, then the right, then the left again. "I wantyourcock, Dane. Not because it's here, not because it's hard, but because it'syours." She paused and let that sink in. "Do you understand what I'm saying? I want my wonderful son to fuck his mother. I'm turned on by you like crazy both because you're a magnificent man but also because you'remymagnificent man, my son, and you're going to fuck me." Her expression became pained. "Please fuck me? Don't think of anyone else, please, fuckme."

"I guess," I said after a pause, "that it'd be stupid to ask if you're sure."

"Of course I'm suu-uuu-uure..." Her voice trailed off into a moan as I chose exactly that moment to sink my cock into her, right up to the hilt. Her eyes flickered back briefly and when she looked into my eyes again it was with the gaze of a lover, heated and hungry.

I love doing that.

My rod was already gliding in and out, not stopping until I was in as far as I could get, resting against her back wall before pulling out almost all the way. Every last thrust got a gasp of appreciation, fingernails digging into my shoulders, legs tightening reflexively.

She let one of her hands leave my shoulder for a while, running it down to my backside to pull me in harder, encouraging me to powerful, hammering thrusts. Soon I was pounding her, stuffing her cunt full of my cock, my balls making a slapping sound and the wetness of her pussy loud and lurid in the small room. Mum made a low, long, keening groan in the back of her throat and I could feel her fumbling under my sack - she was fingering her rear hole with one finger, then two, working up a froth as she writhed on the bed under me.

"Do you like anal?" she gasped, suddenly vocal once more. "Do you want my arse? Please fuck it, fuck it deep, I made it clean for you..."

Yeah, Mum knew how this was going to end way before it began.

I nodded wordlessly and pulled out of her pussy, angling myself down. Her hand grabbed my bulk and manoeuvred me to the right spot, nodding when she was ready. Even though she was already slick from her own pussy juices I was amazed at how easily I slid inside. My mother, I realised, must have had a lot of experience in this field.

She was hot, so hot when I sank into her. As I did I felt her legs twitch convulsively either side of me; the sensation must have been incredibly intense.

"Shove it in," she urged quietly, "shove it in me." Her fingers paddled her clit as I began easing in and out, far more cautious than she needed me to be. Under her urging I sped my timing, went from thrusting to pounding, amazed at the silken sensation of her rear. I'm no stranger to anal but it's always an amazing thrill.

"Yes, yesyesyes," she urged quietly. I could feel the trembling run from her legs throughout her body and knew she was close. I drove into her harder, my own orgasm approaching and she nodded furiously when she heard my rising groan.

"Muuuuum..."

"Yes, Dane, yes - FUCK! FUUUUCK! YES!" Her scream rocketed around the room as she came over my cock, her arse clamping down like a vice through her contractions. "KEEP GOING, FUCK IT! FUCK MEEE!"

I couldn't hold it long after that and I bit into her shoulder in a vain, pointless attempt to muffle my own groan, slamming home once more and letting my cock pulse and jerk as spurt after spurt of my cum splashed into her arse.

We hadn't even gotten as far as doggy.

*****

Mum and I lay there for a few moments staring into one another's eyes, her legs still locked around me, my cock still deep in her cum-filled rear. It was a moment of peace and tenderness, her expression something I'd never seen before.

"Hello, you," she whispered, her tone full of the smile on her face.

"Hello yourself," I chuckled, laughing quietly at the absurdity of it.

"You came in my arse," Mum noted. "I haven't had anal in a long time. Your Dad..." She frowned, then and shook her head. "Sorry, you probably don't want to hear comparisons during afterglow."

I shook my head and kissed the tip of her nose. "Tell me," I urged.

She hesitated and then nodded. "Your Dad hated anal. He thought it was filthy. Then after a while he just didn't want sex any more... And then, well, we all found out he just didn't want to be with me in particular."

"He's insane," I stated flatly. "Utterly fucking mad."

"Dane," she tried, a vaguely admonishing tone, but there was no force behind it.

"Mum, I've had sex with you. If what you offered him in the bedroom was only a fraction of what you've given me then he's just a mindless worm, utterly stupid to ever leave you." There was heat in my voice and I knew it. "You're beautiful and intelligent and giving and loving... And if he didn't like this arse," I added, shifting my hips just a bit and making her moan faintly, "then he was outright insane."

Mum smiled, a sad-but-happy smile that I didn't really understand. I suppose she might have said something then - disagreement, most likely - but at that point the door opened and my sisters stood in the doorway, watching us.

Both of them were sucking lollipops. Sandy extracted hers with a pop from between plump, brightly-coloured lips.

"Dane, there's a call for you." She gave a shrug. "I think it's that dweeb friend of yours."

"Hi Mum," Sally added cheerily, as if she'd walked in on us discussing the finer points of architecture. "We're going to order Chinese tonight, just FYI."

Then they were gone, closing the door quietly and stepping down the stairs. We could hear them talking.

There was silence in my room for a long while.

"You'd better take that call," Mum suggested in her far-too-calm voice, "and I guess there's going to have to be a family meeting."

*****

It was, in fact, my 'dweeb friend' Ross. He was annoyed I'd kept him waiting on the line for so long and more annoyed when it became clear that I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. What was he saying?

"Are you listening?" he demanded?

"No," I said, actually in response to something he'd asked a minute previously. "I mean, what? Of course I'm listening."

"You're fuckin' not. What's wrong with you?"

'If you want to know I just came really hard in my mother's arse,' is what I was awfully tempted to say but, of course, I didn't. I'm only stupid in comparison to the rest of my family, remember.

"I, um, I'm feeling a bit spaced, is all." It was a lame excuse but not, technically, a lie. Standing at the kitchen phone watching my sisters in the lounge room pretend that they hadn't just walked in on me fucking our mother was surreal, to say the least. 'Spaced' was an understatement.

"Uh huh. Well, get your head in gear, we're going out tonight."

"I can't."Thatanswer came very easily and very quickly.

"What? Sure you can." Ross wasn't good at comprehending the word 'no.'

"No, Ross, I can't. Actually can't, as in, cannot no matter how much you tell me I'm going out." I kept my voice low and firm. It was only about a fifty-fifty chance that it was likely to have the desired effect but this time my luck was holding out.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" He might be a dweeb in my sister's opinions but Ross is my friend. He does actually care about me.

"No, it's fine, it's just a family, um, family meeting thing. Serious conversation time, you know how it goes."

"Ahh, well," Ross said in the tone of someone who knows better than to cross my sisters, "Good luck with that, eh."

*****

The meeting, which Mum and I were both dreading, didn't go at all the way we'd expected.

For a start neither Sally nor Sandy seemed to think it was necessary. Once the Chinese arrived and we all sat around the table Mum said she thought a meeting was called for.

"What?" asked Sally. She seemed surprised but I doubt she really was. "What for?"

"Because of what you walked in on," Mum responded coolly.

Sandy shrugged carelessly. "We walked in on you fucking," she said, a little indistinctly through a mouthful of plum duck.

"Sandy," Mum scolded automatically, blushing a crimson shade.

Sally piped up then. "Technically I think they'd finished so we walked in on them justafter-"

"That's it," Mum announced, rapping her knuckles on the kitchen table. "Meeting's started."

Family meetings in our house have only one real main rule: nobody leaves untileveryoneagrees the meeting's over, except for bio breaks. That probably sounds simplified but it works surprisingly well. If you can't leave until the meeting's done then you're less likely to lose your cool and lash out, as an example, because you've got no idea how long you're going to be sitting across from the person you've just insulted.

"What's the point?" Sandy asked, her usual blunt self. "You were having sex. From the way you were screaming," she added, pointing her chopsticks at Mum, "it was particularly good sex."

"Yes, but," Mum began. Sally cut her off.

"But it's wrong? It's wicked and evil and naughty?" Her tone was teasing. "We get that, we do. But whatever it is, it's alsohappening.And Sandy and me, we've got no intention of stopping it."

"Yeah," Sandy agreed, "feel guilty on your own time. Me, I say it's well past time you both got fucked and now you are, so that's..." She shrugged.

"That's what?" I ventured, not sure I should.

"Better than either of you going out and screwing someone that's no good for you," Sandy put in.

All three of them turned and looked at me.

"What?" I demanded. They ignored me.

"I don't understand why you're so calm about this," Mum protested, turning her attention to the girls. "I mean, if I'd just found out about - oh, shit." She covered her face with her hand.

"Yep," Sally nodded.

"What?" I said again, not expecting an answer.

"No," Mum groaned.

"Yep," Sandy chirped.

I tossed my hands in the air and sat back, annoyed beyond words that not one of them was explaining whatever it was to me. Luckily Mum took pity on me.

"They heard us, Dane," she explained, "that first night."

I felt the blood drain from my face. All of a sudden the teasing my sisters had been levelling at me over the last week - the close brushes in the hall, the kisses on the cheek that lingered a little too long, that friggin' stunt with the shower and the panties - it all made sense.

'We know,' they were saying.

"So why haven't you said anything before now?" Mum wanted to know, but I answered that one.

"Because they've been teasing me with it," I glowered, "and having a grand old time, haven't you?" I snorted with disgust at their self-satisfied grins and crossed my arms over my chest, sitting back in my chair. My cashew chicken was momentarily forgotten.

"That, yeah," Sally admitted readily, "and we've been conducting an Experiment." She said it so clearly that the capital E was obvious.

"Explain," Mum said, her tone stern enough to make it clear she didn't approve thus far.

"Well," Sandy began, "we got back late that night and we were really drunk and really horny, partly because - okay, well," she amended, "never mind that, but we heard you giving it to someone." She nodded to me. "We worked out that it was Mum pretty quickly." She looked sad at that and Sally's expression was her mirror.

"How?" Mum asked, suspicious.

"Because we all know what it sounds like when you cry, Mum." I was the one that said it, that little piece falling into place. "We were both a bit, um, freaked out by what was going on and you were crying a bit. Am I close?" That last was directed at my sisters.

They nodded as if they had one mind. Mum bit her lip and looked down at her lap, ashamed. We knew she hated not being stronger for us. We also knew she could never understand that we neverwantedher to be stronger.

"We were a bit freaked out, too," Sally noted, "but we were also in the middle of fucking each other just then so -"

"Wait, what?" I asked, eyebrows shooting up in surprise.

"Hey now," Sandy started, visibly bristling, "considering everything I don't think it's fair for you to get all high and mighty."

"I'm not," I protested, "I'm just... surprised." 'Surprised,' right. That was a serious damn understatement. "How long have the two of you..."

"Only that night." Sandy shook her head. "We're new to this too."

I coughed and shifted in my seat, drawing a strange look from Mum. I don't know what she thought of the idea of her daughters entangled in a twincest encounter but I was sure affected by it. Then a thought caught my brain and I coughed again.

"Wait a second. Do you mean," I queried, "that you were having sex while listening to us have sex?Becausewe were having sex, even?"

Sandy went quiet and twiddled her thumbs. She looked over at Sally, who shifted from side to side. Eventually they both nodded.

"So all of that teasing, this 'Experiment' you were doing," I realised, light dawning, "you were testing the waters to see if I was into you. Were you doing it to Mum as well?"

"We tried," Sally offered, "but it was easier to test the theory out on you."

"Oh, great," I muttered and shifted again. My growing hard-on was getting tangled in my boxers and let me tell you, that isn't fun. "So what now?"

"That depends on you two," Sandy said, sitting up straight. "We're fine with you two having sex as much as you want," she explained generously. "And we hope you're okay with us fucking each other. Frankly I'm surprised we didn't start a while ago but there you have it." She shrugged. "Weird."

"But, um..." Sally squirmed in her seat. It only just dawned on me then that she might be moving like that for the same reason I was. "We kind of want to... have sex with you guys as well."

We sat still for a while. They were taking a chance, I knew that. Offering it to me behind Mum's back, that wouldn't have surprised me. Okay, it would have, but not this much. Keeping it away from the authority figure, you know. But just outright saying they want to fuck both of us? I don't know, it just struck me as being very brave.

And it was an important moment. My mind went to Tina, bright and funny Tina, with whom I shared some real but hesitant chemistry. I wasn't so dense that I didn't realise the likely opportunity I was missing by staying home instead of going out with Ross. She was pretty, Tina, with a sharp mind and a wicked sense of humour that I thought even my family would like.

I could say it. I could say I wanted a normal life. I could escape the weird, messed-up place my life had gone to. All I had to do was say the words.

"Dane?" My mother watched me carefully, her expression unreadable. Well, unreadable to me. Not that that's really saying much. I deliberated a bit, shrugging, but she shook her head firmly. "No, say what you're thinking. Not what you think is right or what you think any of uswantto hear. Say what you're thinking."

"Then I think it's fucked up," I told them. "I think it's weird and bizarre. But," I added, once Sally and Sandy had deflated a bit, "I'm not gonna lie. Yes, I want it. Yes. I'm probably going to Hell for it -"

"You don't believe in Hell," Sandy pointed out. I ignored her.

"- but I want it."

We all looked at Mum. This was the big moment, and the silence before it lasted a long, long time. None of us were willing to break it and the more I watched my mother the more I could see her wrestling with herself. She'd already fucked me. If she'd been made to decide before it happened she'd almost certainly have said 'no,' so this situation was almost as far from the one between her and I as it could get.

"You girls are stocked up with the pill?" she asked my sisters, finally.

"YES! Um, yes," Sally nodded.

"That covers Dane," Sandy noted, "but..."

Our mother shrugged. "You can't get me pregnant so I doubt that's going to be a concern," she stated in a rather arch tone, raising an eyebrow delicately.

*****

We paired up. I've got no doubt that my sisters had discussed what they'd do depending on the possible outcomes. As it was Sally was soon hidden under the table, freeing my cock from its twisted prison and massaging it to full girth. Sandy, meanwhile, was straddling Mum's lap and the two were kissing like they'd been lovers for years. Guess I wasn't the only one getting wound up.

Watching the two of them, Sandy and Mum, there were hints of hesitation despite their passion. Mum's hands hovered a little before touching her erstwhile daughter's shoulders, then her back, lingering there as if scared to dip lower. Was she worried about Sandy's reaction? I doubted that, considering the way my sister was drinking in her kisses. No, my mother's consternation was on her own behalf. She'd passed a threshold when I'd slid my cock into her a week ago; now she was about to pass another.

Sandy moaned through their kissing and pushed back against those hands when they finally slid over her buttocks. Her own hands, though, rested on our Mum's belly and drifted over her ribs, reluctant to move higher. It wasn't until our mother took one of Sandy's hands in her own and very deliberately placed it over her breast that my sister was willing to fondle.

How many times had Sally and Sandy explored one another's bodies? I had no idea. I still have no idea. The twins might very well lie, even if asked directly, just to keep us guessing. Either way, I knew, it was ultimately none of my business.