Zinnia Blossoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of incredible warmth that suddenly engulfed my cock and making me moan in pleasure, now,thatwas my business.

I looked down to see Sally staring up at me, mirth sparkling in her eyes, mouth stretched wide around the girth of my rod. The twins were no strangers to giving head, a fact that I was already dimly aware of thanks to the rumour mill around town, but the reality of having my impossibly beautiful family in such intimate contact with me... Well, I mean, it was overwhelming.

I ran a hand through her hair as Sally sucked me in and then lifted up from me, head rising and falling in a steady, enthusiastic motion. She wasn't as skilled as Amanda or our mother, I realised, wondering (and not for the first time) exactly how many cocks Mum had treated to those stunning lips of hers.

One thing Sally had over Mum, at least in terms of blowjobs, was the shape of her lips. A little softer and more plump, they curves like a Cupid's bow and even stretched into an erotic 'O' their outline was pleasing to the eye. My cock jumped in her throat involuntarily as I imagined her with Mum's deep red lipstick on.

Her eyes widened at the sensation and I felt the resultant giggle right down to the core. Encouraged, even if she didn't know what my reaction was about, she tried to take me deeper, faster - which worked for a while, until she hit her gag reflex without warning and had to bring herself to an abrupt halt in order to keep from a nasty accident.

A soft thump on the table next to us announced the arrival of Sandy's backside. Soon after Mum lay her back and sank between her legs, lapping at my sister's intense pink-red folds. From my vantage point I could easily see Sandy had no underwear on; considering the two of them that meant, I was willing to bet, that her twin didn't either.

Sally didn't object when I pulled at her, extricating her from under the table and gathering her into my lap. At once I felt wetness and heat slide along my shaft as Sally shifted her hips, rocking her pelvis back and forth, the nectar of her arousal smearing along my length.

We kissed deeply, hungrily, as brothers and sisters don't. She's a fucking incredible kisser, by the way. If she ever lets you kiss her I strongly suggest you take the chance. You won't regret it.

Her arms around my neck, my hands running down and under her short skirt to play with her bare rear, Sally broke the kiss long enough to whisper in my ear.

"Take me away," she breathed, "please."

It struck me as being a bit surprising, that she wanted to be alone with me - specifically, without Sandy in the room - but I stood up and cradled her, still straddling my hips, the head of my turgid cock resting just at the opening of her sheath. I could have lowered her just an inch and I'd have started sliding into her, a fact that her breathing told me she hadn't missed.

"House meeting's over," I said aloud, voice coming a lot more hoarse than I'd have expected. I moved off toward the stairs and, up them, my bedroom.

Mum's head was still trapped between Sandy's thighs, who was shifting and bucking on the table like a landed fish. If either of them heard they certainly weren't in a state to care.

My bedroom was, thankfully, warm when we got in and shut the door firmly behind us. It had been a precarious trip up the stairs, kissing and panting into one another's mouths, her hips trying to lower themselves and my hands wanting to let her but neither of us truly wanting to start this in the corridor.

With her legs still locked around my hips she leaned back and athletically pulled her top off in one smooth motion, letting her breasts bounce free just inches from my face. Those dark little nipples were like rocks and when I sucked one of them into my mouth without even thinking I was treated to a low, jagged moan of need. Her head fell back and her chest pressed out, presenting herself to me, maintaining the posture even as I lay her down on the bed.

Licking and sucking on one, I pinched the other between finger and thumb, rolling it and twisting. Sally loved that, though not as much as Mum did.

I sat up. She did too, her body following mine. As I started to pull my shirt up she slapped my hands away - quite hard, actually - and shook her head. The effect was like a rippling of lava around her face as her red hair flowed and settled.

Taking my clothes off, it seemed, was something she'd decided to enjoy herself. She took her time with it, licking at my nipples when they came into view in the same way I'd licked at hers, then shifting to pull my pants down and off. It wasn't until I was naked and laying on my back that she stood, tugged at the zip on her short skirt and simply let it fall to the floor with a sexy little wriggle of her hips.

Then my sister was back on the bed, straddling me, tilting her hips again to run her dripping pussy along my cock. Her face was flushed, not unlike Mum's, eyes wide and dark with hunger. Mine can't have been much different.

Our lips met again, a trio of hard, desperate kisses, before she was whispering to me again as if worried someone might overhear.

"Do you want me?" came that breathy question.

I nodded, mute.

"Tell me," she urged. It wasn't like Mum's seductive purr. It was a tight plea. I think she was scared, much like I was, swept up in the need to fuck but still conscious of the line drawing close. She needed permission, I think, or she thought she did - to be aroused by me? To want me? To fuck me? I'm not sure. Whatever the case, as far as I was concerned she already had it.

"I want you, Sally," I whispered, and felt a familiar little wriggle of pleasure. She liked it when I proved I could distinguish between her and Sandy. "I want to pull you down," I added, resting my hands on her hips, "and feel myself sliding right into you." Another wriggle, for a different reason this time.

"Not like this," she murmured back, urgently. "Underneath." She tilted her body as if to roll us over but she was so light that if I wanted to I could have kept her there.

I didn't. I rolled with her, shifted, made room for her. Then I pulled the blanket over both of us so we were cocooned in our own little world. Even the distant moaning of Sandy was muffled almost into complete obscurity.

Sally's eyes gleamed with some deep emotion in the darkness of our nest. I saw her lips move - 'thank you' - and I leaned down to kiss her. My hips shifted and now it was my turn to rub up against her, cock already slick with her nectar. As I found her clit I felt her hips rise and heard her gasp almost soundlessly.

Then she brought her hands up and, unexpectedly, caught my face. Held it still. Stared into my eyes, searching for something, unsure if she'd found it or not. As I wasn't sure what she was looking for I was no real help.

"Make..." Sally stopped, breath hitching. "Make me yours," she urged.

"My what?" I asked, stopping my rubbing. This seemed, suddenly, very serious. I mean, you know. More serious than it already was. Which was pretty serious, considering I was about to fuck my own sister.

"Your..." Her breath caught in her throat and she let it out, visibly forcing herself to breathe. She looked on the edge of panic. "Your lover. I don't... I don't want to be just a sister any more. I want to be that and more. I want to watch you fuck Mum, I want to get Sandy's help in blowing your mind, all of that," she added, as if she were talking about watching the cricket together, "but right now, between you and me, I want you to make me your lover."

Her tone caught me and my lust fought with my caution.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, I'm so sure I'm leaking a puddle in your bed," she laughed quietly, "but this moment isnevergoing to come again." She shook her head to emphasise her point. "This is the only time we'll be right here, right now, doing this for thefirsttime."

I had to admit it was a good point.

"I want to make you my lover," I admitted, feeling my chest tighten and my heart swell as I said the words.

"Then do it," Sally nodded, "please."

She was tight when I pushed into her, muscular and strong, but I felt almost no resistance thanks to how damn wet she was. The walls of her pussy tightened and relaxed around me, accepting me in, as she bit her lip and watched my face with an intensity that I couldn't look away from. I settled deep in her, kissed away a few stray tears from her flushed cheeks and then pulled back again.

Each time I slid home my sister's lithe body arched, pushing her firm tits up toward me. Each time my balls met her arse she let out a soft gasp. Every time the head of my cock got deep enough to bounce off her rear wall I felt her cunt clamp down as if trying to trap me there.

We kissed and I settled a hand on her shoulder, keeping her steady, as I began to speed up.

"This... is so... fucking... surreal," she managed, a high-toned but quiet laugh behind the words, arms circling my neck before sliding downward.

"Tell me about it," I agreed, adding in a prerequisite "fuck!"

"You like?" she giggled, stretching her legs a little wider and higher. The angle was perfect to drive deeper into her and so, obligingly, I did.

"I fucking love," I countered. Now I was plunging in to strike her back wall with more frequency, a little faster and a little harder. I could feel her fingers convulse around my butt as I struck her sensitive interior but not once did she say 'too deep' or 'stop.'

Sally was quiet but nonetheless little groans and sighs escaped her mouth as we fucked. Finally I felt her hips tilt up against my thrusts, the hands on my rear pulling me in with an insistence that quickly built to a fevered pitch. Tremors ran along her legs, curling her toes, as her orgasm fast approached.

Only just before it hit did she drag a pillow across her face and bit into it, screaming through her climax at a volume that would easily have made it downstairs if she hadn't taken precautions to muffle herself.

"How... How close?" she asked me as she got control of her breathing, my strokes slowing.

"Not far," I admitted; my sister's tightness, along with those breathy approvals and her stealth-scream, had me fast approaching climax.

"Up, get off," she ordered, pushing suddenly at my chest.

I sat up again, a little baffled, watching her open my bedside drawer and rummage around. Shaking her head she turned to me and made a somewhat obscene gesture with one hand, as if she were giving someone a handjob.

"Lube."

"Oh, uh, right." I guessed she wanted to jerk me off over her tits or face or something. It took me all of three seconds to locate my stock of lube and hand it to her.

She nodded and poured some into her hand, slicking it around with her other with a rather wet, erotic noise. One hand cupped my balls and the other began spreading the slick stuff all over my rod until it glistened - and then Sally did something I wasn't expecting.

Rolling into a doggy position she pulled at one butt cheek, exposing her tight pucker for me. Looking back over her shoulder she gave me a look of pure need that made my cock jump again.

"I love anal," she explained, "and I really want you to cum in my arse."

How could I say no? Especially considering I didn't want to say it.

I drizzled a bit of the lube on my own hand and then a bit more between her cheeks, right over that inviting rosebud. Rosebud, that's the right word, isn't it? Her arse, in any case. I heard her gasp and saw her but wiggle slightly; when I looked at her face I saw her wink at me.

Easing forward carefully I slid a finger over, against and then into that tight ring of muscle. It relaxed almost immediately and I was surprised not only at how easily she took one finger (and then a second), but also by how hot she was inside.

Sally pushed back against my digits, wanting more. I heard a low keening whine, a plea, which made me grin; it was so much like Mum's. More lube was smeared over my cock and then, aiming it carefully, I pushed against her.

My sister pushed back - hard - and I sank with a soundless pop into her bowels way, way quicker than I'd intended to. Her sphincter clutched about the base of my cock and still she pushed back, making it clear I wasn't going anywhere yet.

Then she let out a breath and nodded at me.

"Fuck my arse, fuck it hard," she ordered.

I have to admit that I didn't last as long as I wanted to. Sally didn't let me slow down, not for one second, urging me on with whispering and groaning. She pushed back when I slowed, fucking herself on my cock as often as my cock was fucking her. Her first orgasm surprised me but by the second and third I'd worked out that when my sister said she loved anal she was deeply understating the facts.

All three of them - Sally, Mum and Sandy - are lucky enough to find orgasm pretty easy. Additionally they all know roughly (or, in Sally's case, precisely) what gets them off. Still, Sandy and Mum just don't cum as much as Sally does with something up her arse.

By the time I was almost there she was screaming and laughing into my pillows, ecstasy overtaking her, two fingers stuck deep in her cunt. I could feel them against the underside of my cock, through the meaty wall inside her, and as the pressure in my balls made them lift my hands curled - one around her hip, the other at her shoulder.

Still biting the pillow she nodded frantically, shrieking noises that were probably 'Yes, yes!' and 'Do it!' but muffled into incomprehensibility.

"Sally," I warned, panting, feeling my cock swell.

"Frrrgh!" she muffle-moaned back.

"Sally, I..."

I didn't get any further. I hit home as hard and deep as I could, raising a pillow-stifled shriek, and just let myself fill her with cum. Every muscle in my body tensed and then, as my orgasm reached its end, I collapsed on to of her.

Sally burst out laughing, letting go of the pillow, flattened underneath me.

"Fuck," she moaned softly, "fuuuuck, so good, so damn good..."

"Yeah," I agreed, shifting half-off her and feeling my cock slip out of her. "You really are."

"Shut up," Sally grinned, twisting and pulling at me until we were lying next to one another, her head on my shoulder, leg over mine. I could feel her pussy on my thigh and her hand on my balls.

We lay there for a long while. It was comfortable, the afterglow, despite it being with my sister. Maybe because of it, I don't know. But what I did know then and do know now is exactly what she said next.

"That's it. That changed everything." She stared at me in the dark, watching my eyes. "We'll never go back to what we were. Closed door."

"You're okay with that?" I asked. Again, something about her words brought me up short.

Sally made a so-so gesture. "I'm your lover now. You're mine. And I love that, and Ilovethis cock," she added with a giggle, pumping that topic of conversation despite its flaccid state, "but there's a certain, um..." She shrugged slightly.

"Innocence?"

"Yes, innocence," she agreed, nodding. She was still playing with my cock and we could both feel it start to stir. "You'll never just be my big brother, who taught me how to tie my shoes and helps Mum bring in the shopping. You're my big brother who has a delicious cock which feels really fucking good in my arse."

"Though I'm probably going to have to bring in the shopping still," I noted. Sally laughed and drew the covers back, tugging at my dick.

"Come on, then, let's go have a shower. We'll see if you get hard enough to fuck me some more."

And we did, and I was, and it lasted a lot longer the second time.

*****

When I woke up my arms were tightly about Sally, my cock resting against her arse. She was already awake, tapping on her mobile phone. I have to assume she went and got it before coming back while I was still asleep. It was some kind of game, the 'hidden item' kind, I think.

"Morning," I said, giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Almost noon, actually," she giggled, tilting her head to expose her neck some more. "Do that again." She giggled again when I obliged.

"Like you said," I added, realising one of my hands was on one of her breasts, "a little, um, surreal." I could feel the nipple hard and attentive against my palm.

Sally nodded. "Yeah. Still." She was quiet for a while and then she put her phone down on the bedside table. It overbalanced and dropped to the floor with a clatter. Sally ignored it.

"Your phone..."

"Whatever. I wanted to say something." Sally turned over to face me, still wrapped in my arms, face millimetres away from mine. Her breath smelled of gum. "Only... I think it's going to sound stupid."

I shrugged and kissed the tip of her nose. She blushed bright red and looked down, eyeing my collarbone. I waited; there's nothing to do but wait when my sisters aren't ready to say something yet. Sandy or Sally, that's something very true of both. Still, it took a while. The longer it took the more nervous I got; this was serious stuff and for once she wasn't just delaying for the sake of making me sweat it.

"I, um. I love you."

"I love you too," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nono, no," Sally shook her head, "I don't just mean as a brother. I... love you. As a lover. I don't want this to be a once-off." She leaned forward and kissed me lightly, just once, before continuing. "I don't want to be exclusive, I don't think any of us are really aiming to fuck family members and that's it forever, but I don't want you to think..." She shrugged. "I dunno. I want more of this."

"Okay," I nodded. "So do I."

Sally opened her mouth to say... something, I don't know what, but settled for just nodding. She snuggled closer and we stayed like that for some time before emerging to a quiet house. Sandy and Mum had gone out somewhere, Sally informed me, but she wasn't sure exactly where. We were both ravenous so I made sandwiches and after that...

Well, after that we found ways to burn off some of the food.

*****

I'd like to say that was that - a bit of fucking, a bit of food - but it wasn't. Sally was right, nothing was the same. Nothing had been the same since I walked in on Mum fucking herself in front of her computer.

But now I'd crossed a line. Fucking Mum, that was one thing. Fucking MumandSally, completely different. If Sandy wanted her turn, well... I knew myself well enough to know I'd give in.

I didn't think of Tina even once the whole day. Not as a friend, not as a lover, not as anything.

Not even as an escape route.

I was trapped - and I didn't mind at all.

— The End.