All Comments on 'Zita's New Apartment'

by 11pm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Breath-Taking

Excellent rendition of a woman's growth in overcoming old bias and recognition of her own appreciation in the fairer sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comment

Erotic beyond belief. You need to write more in this and the Leoni Thrill's series, and also perhaps some new stuff. I eagerly await your next installment, whatever characters it happens to be about.

The only thing I would change is for you to have your stories continue a little further to include some sex, although not to the detriment of the delicious build-up. Not an analytical blow-by-blow lacking in passion, or some cliche dirty talk, but perhaps a few details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

What a brilliant tease. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Major league

Major, major league. It' sooo nice reading a story by someone who knows how to write lovely sex between young female adults. You go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great.

The layered social interaction building the sexual tension made this story feel very real. Well-crafted story, thank you.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryabout 14 years ago
Very artistic, and very hot.

As I said, very artistic, and very hot.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 14 years ago
wow!

Powerful erotic writing. What a wonderful story that can be read by men or women; gay, straight or bi. You write well. I'm learning from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOTTTT!!!

It was a thrill from beginning to end, as the writer you certainly know how to bring readers into the story, your words are descriptive and enthralling. Look forward to reading more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that

was an amazing story. from the deft beginnings of the unintentional turn on, through the heated soft demanding teasing, and a shocking little twist that worked so perfectly at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wet

reading made me wet and wetter on my fingers

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 12 years ago
Incredible first chapter!

What a story!A great build in, very good use of language and a happily surprising conclusion!Very sexy! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!!!

this was one of the sexiest stories i've ever read! i'm so horny and wet! i need to go up to bed and finger myself but i'm going to read the next part of your story while i am doing so. you write so well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous