All Comments on 'Zoey, Let Me Explain'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot series

love this hot series, please keep this hot father daughter tale going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do tell us more

I am sure there is more to tell about Zoey and her daddy/caddy.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Loved the story (all 4 parts), but I hate how she fucked around on him for 3 fucking years while he remained true to her... Not sure something like that is possible to forget really... Like she said, she was horny because she hadn't had sex in 2 WEEKS... Would be hard to make up for something like that... That made part 4 my least favorite.

roxygrrlroxygrrlover 11 years ago
Loved the Zoey Series!

I enjoyed reading these erotic and sexy stories. Your a fantastic writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. There was plenty of grammatical and spelling errors but the sexy narrative made up for it. I've come to expect similar errors with stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still so f'n h-o-t

the typical; Communication, communication, communication.

Zoey should have realized a long time ago "who was on the other end of the phone sex call that Mom was bitching about". She let her insecurities get in the way.

I'm actually very glad that they got back together because sometimes "what is supposed to be wrong", is actually "the best thing to do, for the right reasons".

Thanks;

DKP

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I loved all 4 stories

I read them in order because I always check the dates submitted. This last one had me worried at first and when dad was at Zoey's place and she was rejecting him after he had suffered for 3 years. I was almost in tears feeling his pain and thinking, you fucking bitch how can you be so cold. Then when the future husband came and what transpired my emotions took over and my eyes started leaking and I jumped up and shouted "YES". I want you to know that I have never gotten so emotional from reading any story ever. Thank you for entertaining me and I am going to read everything else you have written.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
Great series

I loved all four of these stories but got parts two & three the wrong way round as one title did not start with “Zoey“. However this did not spoil my enjoyment of them as I quickly became absorbed in their struggles & needs, This part did disturb me as they seperated and I truly felt the fathers loss and fall from grace but thankfully love won through in the end. I am glad this was written as a love story and not just an incest sex story as I found it more realistic. Thanks for the ride it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This series was fantastic!!!! Good job!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

I thought this chapter was a real step up from the previous ones that all seemed to be a little light and just be sexual situations. This though, seemed to elicit some real emotion although I think you could have gotten a little deeper with it, 3 years without contact will really leave a mix of emotions boiling in the pair. I liked it though and how the Dad dealt with it, never having stopped loving her, like a father would.

The one real bugbear I have with this series though is all the errors strewn throughout. It mars what is actually a very good series with an interesting story and quite a detailed understanding of the sport it's based around. If you ever get the chance, ask someone to go through all the chapters and clean it up for you as I think the story deserves to be read without the jarring (at least to me because I'm a little anal) errors.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
very hot hot hot

wow - 5 stars. best work of your's i've read so far - and i've loved them all. i know you haven't posted anything on this site in a few years - i hope you plan on doing so soon. your stories are clever, sexy and well-written. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Wow.... that is by far one of the best multi part stories i have read yet. Thank you for your epic imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's tired of being hurt? Fucking psychopath got a phone call from her mother and cut him off for three fucking years? And found someone else? What a cunt! And she says "sorry" and it's like it never even happened. Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...