All Comments on 'Zoey's Basement Transformation Pt. 03'

by SissyStoryTime

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
aboychickaboychickover 7 years ago
Great story ... forget the trolls

A pretty well-written story about forced feminization. Yes, Mia was rather vicious, but that was her role, and an enticing one at that. And Jack was as capable as her. I particularly liked the Aaron to Zoe name change -- from A to Z, so to speak. Oh yes ... forget the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot and nasty

This is a hot story to us panty bois it had my cltty dicky it hard and wet in my silky lace trimed panties. It is a dream for alot of sissies to be forced in to the life of a nasty sex slave,you did a good job of taking your readers to a femenation of a lazy bum. It may make him worth something to his "mommy" and give him a new veiw of himself as a sex object.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Positive vibes!

I like the song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story series!

Your stories are super fucking hot. You should make a sequel where Zoey misbehaves after her release, and gets sent back to Jack and Mia, and gets punished and abused even harder. Maybe make a whole basement full of sissies for Jack and other men to come and use. Or maybe have Zoey dress up as a dirty street whore and have Jack and Mia force her and possibly other sissies to service men at a truck stop. That will teach her! Or have her tied up and invite a bunch of well endowed black and middle eastern men to run a train on her while Mia beats her as punishment. Even if you don't like my ideas, please make more stories! This series really turns me on. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Orgasm motivator

Great hard on and orgasm motivating story. I had a great time reading it with a inflatable plug up my hole and twitching my nipples. Your story caused me 3 orgasms.

Thank you and continue the great work. EdRubber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great well written story if short

I thought this was a great story. Well written, believable and very sexy.

However I feel it was short! I would like to hear more about the frustration caused by chastity, what zoey would eventually do just to cum. Also be more interesting to see more humiliations and dilemmas she would be forced to face.

Overall though a great story and look forward to more from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would love to hear more about Zoey’s life

Hey great story but if you have it in you I would be hugely interested to here about Zoey’s life post training, hows she’s now

Being used and further humiliations faced!

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Luv to have

real cock yp my ass, as a sub

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Transformed

Once dressed next comes sex when and were i can find it.But it found me stripped down to my corset stockings heels tied tight to a padded table.I was now going to get a group gang bang.One cock after another in my mouth and in my ass.Some time there was two cocks in my ass fucking me hard.One man forced his cock down my throat and stuffed his balls in my mouth along with his cock.They did ass to mouth shooting loads of cum in my ass and mouth followed by filling me with there piss.They would put their cocks in my mouth and piss in my mouth.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

5s all the way through. Comments about categories still stand.

Thank you for sharing your skills with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissyStoryTime@SissyStoryTime
295 Followers
I'm just a regular dude with some kinky fetishes. I love writing dirty things both for myself and others. I hope someday I can get myself published writing not just naughty things, but stories I could show non-kinky people too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES